⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

Started by tunea, February 24, 2008, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

reading reviews from these boards and elsewhere for years- there have been a couple of session providers that have consistently gotten poor reviews- though I have never seen her Layla Lane has to be in the top 3

artax

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

badboy01

I saw Layla Lane back when she was Melissa Coates and she WAS fs. Expensive and average at best.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw Layla Lane back when she was Melissa Coates and she WAS fs. Expensive and average at best.

I saw her back when she was still using her real name too and was not offered FS. But she never gave any hint that she offered so no loss. Also she did them for a while before she did the name change so maybe I saw her before or after she offered. If I remember correctly, she was one of the more restrictive women that I have seen. Also, she is one of the women who you might not want to see b/c there are other women who offer more for less. (Depending on what you are looking for)

Does anyone know what she is charging now-a-days??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

goose

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw Layla Lane back when she was Melissa Coates and she WAS fs. Expensive and average at best.

I saw her back when she was still using her real name too and was not offered FS. But she never gave any hint that she offered so no loss. Also she did them for a while before she did the name change so maybe I saw her before or after she offered. If I remember correctly, she was one of the more restrictive women that I have seen. Also, she is one of the women who you might not want to see b/c there are other women who offer more for less. (Depending on what you are looking for)

Does anyone know what she is charging now-a-days??


Yep, back then she did but the price was ridicules.

lee3333

I love this board.  This is my first post.  Been doing this along time.  Have to chime in

Great sessions
amber d
kathy amazon
christine m
kasie c
Helen van mott
Inga olsen

bad sessions
lauren p-  thinks shes all that
gayle moher- doesnt want to be there

Want to see Savanna from atlanta and jen thomas and orlandoe I will think of more


drukky

A few of my experiences.


First some good ones with really professional session providers
who are all still successfully working in the business:


Kasie Cavanaugh

Jana Linke-Sippl

Mistress Treasure

Rita Sargo

Lethal Veronica

Brigita Brezovac

Amber DeLuca

Madam Mysteria

Julie Bourassa

René Campbell


And then there are these "ladies" you better AVOID AT ANY COST:


Tatianna Butler

Carmella Cureton

Irene Andersen

Maria Calo

Colette Guimond

Nicole Savage




gatorvin

why irene andersen? just curious?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drukky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
why irene andersen? just curious?

Get your activity bar up to 100% and your karma too then I may consider telling you.

No freebies for lurkers.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And then there are these "ladies" you better AVOID AT ANY COST:

Maria Calo

Colette Guimond


Is your avoid recommendation a looks/side-effects issue?  Because if you've done all that sessioning, you should be experienced enough to have had good sessions with these 2 FBBs.


charliepanayi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
why irene andersen? just curious?

Get your activity bar up to 100% and your karma too then I may consider telling you.

No freebies for lurkers.

How arrogant. They were just asking, why be so rude just because they don't have loads of posts and haven't uploaded lots of pics.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

gatorvin

don't worry charlie old boy. i have sessioned with her very recently so was genuinely . . . just curious. because of course this whole site isn't about sharing and freebies is it? oh . . . wait a minute . . .
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A few of my experiences.


First some good ones with really professional session providers
who are all still successfully working in the business:




Nicole Savage

Why Nicole? I dont think its effective to write off one Lady because of a bad review. She could have had a long day and you were the 6th client, or she had a difficult client before, or just a down day. Now if a girl consistently gets Good/bad reviews thats different.

I am still curious, on why you listed Nicole.

drukky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A few of my experiences.


First some good ones with really professional session providers
who are all still successfully working in the business:




Nicole Savage

Why Nicole? I dont think its effective to write off one Lady because of a bad review. She could have had a long day and you were the 6th client, or she had a difficult client before, or just a down day. Now if a girl consistently gets Good/bad reviews thats different.

I am still curious, on why you listed Nicole.


For starters she stinks like an old ash tray.

She doesn´t know any wrestling holds at all
and is the worst mixed wrestler I have ever met.

Her muscles seem to be filled with air.

There is absolutely no strength in them

She is one of those annoying lesbo-man-haters who´d rather do anything else
than being with you during a session.

No personality at all. Dull and boring.

I could go on and on but I think that´s enough for now.

drukky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
why irene andersen? just curious?

Okay, lurker I´ll tell you.

She really does not like men who are into muscular women
let alone mixed wrestling or doing sessions.

And she does let you feel that during a session.

From the first e-mail contact to setting up the session and then to the
session itself you notice she does not have any interest in
her client or the session world at all.

It´s just and only about the money and her performance during the session
is as lousy and boring as it can get.

And furthermore she doesn´t look that good when you meet her personally.

drukky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And then there are these "ladies" you better AVOID AT ANY COST:

Maria Calo

Colette Guimond


Is your avoid recommendation a looks/side-effects issue?  Because if you've done all that sessioning, you should be experienced enough to have had good sessions with these 2 FBBs.


Have you ever done a session in your life or are you just plain stupid?


Okay now to the facts.

Maria Calo has had some rough times and she is a total mess.

Don´t know if she takes hard drugs or what´s up but
she is the kind of person you do not want to be
around with until she cleans up her act.


Colette clearly has overdone it with her steroids which seem to have gone to her brain or what´s left of it.

She talks total bullshit the whole time during the session
without any pause.

She gets on your nerves just about after five minutes.

You really can´t stand her the whole hour.

Like a total crazy person.