LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

Started by tunea, February 24, 2008, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas


You've been on here long enough to know that I'm no rookie to sessions.  I asked that because I had a great session with Colette, and I know I'm not the only one.  It seems the difference between those who had fun and those who didn't are how they were able to handle her talking - with the more seemingly experienced sessioners not having a problem dealing with it.  I didnt have any trouble with the talking and she shut up whenever I started worshipping her muscles.  If I had any objections, it was the side effects - which were pretty bad, but no objections to the session itself.



lovethestuff

the side effects???
you had side effects? she had side effects?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

IMO anyone looking to see Collette Guimond in 2012 is retarded. 

uptomyleftnut

geezus  some of the random drive-by vitriol is    just getting so tired   

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the side effects???
you had side effects? she had side effects?

She had side effects from long-time usage.  And people who see Colette these days are probably (like me) fans of hers from the '90s that wanted to check her off on their list.  Like I said, I had none of the problems that many people describe.  She talked a lot, but she didn't impede the session one bit.  The only time she talked was when I was resting/recovering, and I didn't get shortchanged on time or service.


nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the side effects???
you had side effects? she had side effects?

She had side effects from long-time usage.  And people who see Colette these days are probably (like me) fans of hers from the '90s that wanted to check her off on their list.  Like I said, I had none of the problems that many people describe.  She talked a lot, but she didn't impede the session one bit.  The only time she talked was when I was resting/recovering, and I didn't get shortchanged on time or service.

I understand I would have love to see her back in the late 90's but within the past 5 or so years no way side effects are too much. She was hot as fuck then now not at all imo.  The fact that she is older and the other factors Im not surprised to see someone naming her as a not so great session.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The fact that she is older and the other factors Im not surprised to see someone naming her as a not so great session.

It's fair to not enjoy the session as much because she doesn't look as good as you thought, but calling her a rip-off just because they're dissatisfied with the woman's looks is kind of bullshit.  (Especially in Colette's case as there's so much video and photos of her out there.) Colette looks the way she looks, and can't control that (well, not now anyways).  The only thing she can control is how good of a session she gives, and if she gives a good effort in the session, she shouldn't be classified as a rip-off.  That's for lazy women who half-ass their way through a session and/or shortchange you on time or effort.


drukky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You've been on here long enough to know that I'm no rookie to sessions.  I asked that because I had a great session with Colette, and I know I'm not the only one.  It seems the difference between those who had fun and those who didn't are how they were able to handle her talking - with the more seemingly experienced sessioners not having a problem dealing with it.  I didnt have any trouble with the talking and she shut up whenever I started worshipping her muscles.  If I had any objections, it was the side effects - which were pretty bad, but no objections to the session itself.

I know shit about you.

Never heard about you.

Nor do I want to hear or know anything about you.

The only thing you contribute to this board is your stupid bullshit talk nobody cares about.

Get a life.

Jonas


drukky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blah, blah, blah.

Yeah that´s about the only thing you bring to this board: blah, blah, blah

Luckily they got the ignore function for boring bullshitters like you here.

Puff - and you just disappear...

gibbster

Drukky - you just need to calm down a bit and treat other members with a bit of respect. Hero Member - not setting much of an example are you?

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blah, blah, blah.

Yeah that´s about the only thing you bring to this board: blah, blah, blah

Luckily they got the ignore function for boring bullshitters like you here.

Puff - and you just disappear...

Oh no.  Whatever shall I do?   ::)

drukky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Drukky - you just need to calm down a bit and treat other members with a bit of respect. Hero Member - not setting much of an example are you?

Oh boy, I love the ignore button

Puff - and you disappear as well...

grjagrja

Julie winchester no showed on me. No email no call nothing. I see she is back doing sessions now. Plus she is just not that good a wrestler from the vid or two ive seen of her so if i lost a lil on the deposit no big thing really

drukky


Thank you very much and Karma +++, grjagrja  :clap:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login