Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

Started by tunea, February 24, 2008, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmk4646

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Luckily, the vast majority of my sessions were either good or great. Ironically, one of my few bad sessions was with Heather Fine
and Dr. Phil just posted about her. If I may comment, why did Dr. Phil see her a second time if the first was so bad ? That makes no sense IMO.

Happy St. Paddy's day to you all.
Thankfully someone spoke up about having a session and having your neck SORE FOR 3 DAYS. You guys are obviously younger than me; but
you have no idea what damage can be done to the C vertebraes  and discs in your neck. The arthritis (or worse) won't set in for a long time
afterwards. It's insane to let these gorillas cause this kind of damage to your body. I lifted for over 30 years. Nothing crazy in weight but
now I have a lower back fusion (L-4 L-5) and serious arthritis all through my neck which probably (according to some chiropractor) will put
me in one of those ugly neck thingys for live.
Be careful. Be very careful. It ain't like these broads give you an MRI upon leaving with your black eyes.
There are just a FEW things better to do with $500. "Go whack one off and read a book"
dmk46


badboy01

Denise Hosher stood me up twice. Once after calling me the day before to verify that I would be there. I was warned that she had a habit of no shows. The worst session I ever had was Heather Tristany, aka Goddess Heather. She did no topless or nude, and very little touching. Her musclehead freak of a husband called the room twice to make sure she was ok. I left with her, I was going to dinner, so we rode down in the elevator together and when the door opened, her husband ran right over me to get to her. Definitely not recommended. Gayle Moher seemed bored the whole time.  Gabe Nicander was an air head, little touching nothing. All the time talked about what she wanted in a man. I saw Layla Layne back when she was Melissa Coates in CA. She was FS, but expensive and average at best. Trudy Ireland,  Kathy Conners, Debra D' Andrea, Christine Marshall, all would be recommended. I saw Collette Guimond twice and had a great time. Not going into details, but worth the time and money.

jimmykimmel

Tazzie Colomb did not respect my need for discretion. She was running an hour late for my session due to a show appearance, so I had to cancel as I had time constraints. She did do a good job of communicating w/ me about her tardiness. Then, she proceeded to text me that night and the next day trying to rebook me (Fri/Sat).  Due to family obligations, I could not make it. Then, I received a PHONE CALL from her at 10pm on Sat night while watching a movie w/ family.  Very uncomfortable look from my significant other curious as to who in the hell was calling me late on a Sat night.

She was a pain to book as she will not book through email (phone only). Then, once she has your phone #, she exercises no discretion in using it. Very unprofessional. Be forewarned if you are in a sensitive situation, like me.

carlvick


bicepboy

Yeah -- Lack of discretion would be the worst thing a gal could do -- much worse than wasting a person's time and money. Someone used to call every time she was in town -- can't remember who that was, but I was glad when it stopped. As for the money-wasters, Gayle is at the top of the list. Doesn't even pretend to be enjoying it. Colette just talks too darn much, considering the meter's running.  Unlike others who have high praise, I also was disappointed in Storm, who didn't deliver anything like the session I had asked for (I wanted something sensual and what I got was as far from that as is possible with two people in the same room).

mercmush

I love this thread ! My worst session experiences were in no particular order: Nicole P the big German lady, absolutely stank of cigarettes, I could smell the smoke even before I knocked on the hotel door but I was too decent to turn around and go home, what a naive fool I was ! Dreadful session with my once faithful member completely asleep !! Lauren Powers : a total fraud, horrible boob job and she had the audacity to eat her evening meal whilst I was in the room, completely useless and unattractive in the flesh.  Heather Fine : nasty woman , nasty personality, nasty body, nasty everything and expensive to boot ! Joanna Thomas : bad skin, brash personality and she rang her folks at the beginning of the session, I should have bolted from the room whilst I had the chance... Mistress Xena : a dominatrix type operating out of Harrow On The Hill near London : full of herself, wouldn't allow any real contact, yapped boring rubbish in my ear and was a smoker. Horrible and deluded about herself. I feel better now. ;D

walras

Lots of useful intelligence guys, many thanks. It's obvious that YMMV (I had a great time with Joanna Thomas and with Storm, Gayle was a bit passive but ok) but my most disappointing experiences as follows:
- Goddess Mercedes: poor conditioning, uninterested in the session and made me feel bad about myself
- Tatiana Butler: looked great but utterly bored, in fact she even yawned. Gave me such a rough HJ, she broke the skin. Oh and paid for an hour but got 25mins.
- Colette: moaned for an hour, iffy performance.
- Felix: didn't click at all, made me feel like a perv!
- Nicole P: quite passive, not xxx at all, felt like false advertising
It's taken me a while to learn that it's wise to be very specific about limits so expectations are managed (e.g. Brigy HJ only but amazing) and to be clear about what really matters to you. Nonetheless there's no legislating for just not clicking with someone.

butterman

I have sessioned with Sondra Faas, Treasure, Jana and Helen Von Mott who were all great. my only poor session was with Colette Guimond.

DoTheDammThing

I see a trend of complaints for wrestlers like Collete and Heather P.
How do you all even find them attractive in the first place?
I can't even stand watching their vids for free on here.
To each his own huh..

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see a trend of complaints for wrestlers like Collete and Heather P.
How do you all even find them attractive in the first place?
I can't even stand watching their vids for free on here.
To each his own huh..

You're confusing Nicole P with Heather P. If Heather Policky was actively doing sessions, this board would explode.

DoTheDammThing

Thanks for the catch. I meant Nicole P.
Ms Policky is of course in a league of her own.

realun

Bad experiences...
moher - despite my great looks and charming personality, she seemed like she did not want to be there and she was booking sessions  bak2bak so the time was cut short
Fabi - no show, no call or email in advance - that is not polite!
Gahan - she cancelled allegedly due to partying too much the night before - at least she emailed before the drive
Melissa Coates - talkative & weird
Christine Rocks Fetzer - seemed out of her mind and passive
Honey Kawaii - disintersted & rude
Tara Titanium - out of shape and boring
tatianna butler - wanted to sleep the whole session

mediocre @ best
Tazz - over an hour late, then cut session short - but she is hot
Lauren Powers - pleasant but boring session
Lizzy B. - pleasant but boring session
Bunny G - pleasant but boring session

Great sessions!
Christine Marshall
Amber DeLuca
Tami Frazier
Jasmin Johnson
Gabrielle Hames
Kat Connors
Sandy Bouwman
Cynthia of Chicago
Karla Nelsen
Isabelle big&strong
Anita Ramsey
Sondra Faas
DeLyte DeLaCruz
Jennifer Kennedy

Want to see
Ms. Melissa
Flame
Jana
Brigita
Severa







User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cjones

LAUREN POWERS is the worst i have ever sessioned with by far never again

24mass

lauren Powers is the worst........a sham...stay away...

raraparu

Totally agree, Lauren Powers was a clock watching, moneygrubbing with a bad attitude and a atrocious boobjob.