Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who was your most dissapointing session?

Started by timothy1975, May 02, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifted

Taz zie C , booked a lift and carry session, absolute zero were performed

lifted

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Magari

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about Shannon Dallas Hall?
3 great sessions with her, note that lifts aren't really my thing. She put me on her shoulders once I think.

buckyboy

My most disappointing was my latest session (during the summer lull in Covid).  I hesitate to name names, even though that is what this thread is about, as this person is an active traveler.  She booked a crappy hotel, her physique was not in near top shape and she had some surgical issues that limited her exposure.  Items that were on the menu the last three times I saw her were unceremoniously dropped and I was chastised for even bringing it up.  It was too bad but I chalked it up to the nature of the game.

MixedFighter99

@buckyboy Did she happen to retire for a bit and come back? I am friendly with a sessionate who retired and then came back for a bit after she had some money issues. She freely admitted to me she was awful in her second run. Was not into it at all as she felt like once she retire she would never have to again but then life bounce the wrong way for her therefore felt like she was force to make some quick cash and dig herself out a hole not of her making. I definitely being a sessioniate your heart has to be in. You really cannot fake it and if you do, your client list will shrink quickly.


HarleyKG

A good topic.  And I appreciate that we're allowing each other to have different opinions.  For example I had a great session with Malibu, but I'm not going to argue with the guy who was disappointed.

My not so good list:

Desiree Ellis - upselling me in the middle of a session, talk about a mood killer
Gayle Moher - spent the session watching the TV, wasn't really clean
Jana Linke-Sippl - spent most of the session complaining about the airline damaging her luggage
VeVe Lane - she is an insanely talented wrestler but we just didn't hit it off - not saying it was her fault

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A good topic.  And I appreciate that we're allowing each other to have different opinions.  For example I had a great session with Malibu, but I'm not going to argue with the guy who was disappointed.

My not so good list:

Desiree Ellis - upselling me in the middle of a session, talk about a mood killer
Gayle Moher - spent the session watching the TV, wasn't really clean
Jana Linke-Sippl - spent most of the session complaining about the airline damaging her luggage
VeVe Lane - she is an insanely talented wrestler but we just didn't hit it off - not saying it was her fault

As you say, we can't argue because each experience is different from the other one, and everyone's taste, fantasy is specific. Also, the mood of the session woman and the alchimy between 2 persons are points that might be important.
My session with Gayle Moher was not one of my best, but it was pleasant : she was involved, professional, sensual and also good looking.
Jana was very pleasant as a person. But she did not really fit with my own fantaisies (I met her maybe 20 years ago, so she was at her best).

wrestlebrett

For me, it was Amazon Hanna.

I had emailed her a very detailed review of what I wanted in our semi-competitive session. At that point in my session life, I had never met anyone as big as she purported to be.

When I got there, she had no interest in wrestling. She proceeded to "show" me BJJ holds. She said, here, I'm going to show you a rear naked choke. She asked me to sit down, got behind me and choked me. No pressure and then said, OK, that's the rear naked choke. And on and on like that it went.

After 20 minutes, I exited, angry at myself for not pushing her to do more and angry at her for basically taking my money under false pretenses.

Bulklover

Renne Toney . . . because, ass that I am, for some reason I thought that in person she would look less like Ricky Williams.  Not her fault, she was pleasant enough . . . my fault for not recognizing the gender-blurring which totally threw me off.
Life sucks and then you die.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Renne Toney . . . because, ass that I am, for some reason I thought that in person she would look less like Ricky Williams.  Not her fault, she was pleasant enough . . . my fault for not recognizing the gender-blurring which totally threw me off.

I'm not a fan of Renne Toney, I found her to be impersonal and less than fully involved in the session. But what you got against Ricky Williams?

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Renne Toney . . . because, ass that I am, for some reason I thought that in person she would look less like Ricky Williams.  Not her fault, she was pleasant enough . . . my fault for not recognizing the gender-blurring which totally threw me off.

I'm not a fan of Renne Toney, I found her to be impersonal and less than fully involved in the session. But what you got against Ricky Williams?

Yo, CrayCray!  LOL!  Nothing against him; a fine running back . . . but I'd never want to wrestle him with no duds on . . . turns out RT is now in that same category . . . but that's just me.  To each his own!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

freudian1

Maria Calo, many years ago.  My second ever session, from the moment I walked in the door it was like I didn't even exist. She just sat there, no conversation even.  It could have put me off sessions for good, but fortunately my first session had been with Lora Ottenad  and it was great. So I knew  what a good session could be like.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Calo, many years ago.  My second ever session, from the moment I walked in the door it was like I didn't even exist. She just sat there, no conversation even.  It could have put me off sessions for good, but fortunately my first session had been with Lora Ottenad  and it was great. So I knew  what a good session could be like.

So interesting!  I had a session with MC years ago and it was GREAT!!  It took a bit of work to get by the sides, but WHAT a body!!  No FS, but pretty much let me do what I wanted and accommodated me with the occasional reminder that she was about 5x stronger than I was.  LOL!!  But sessions can vary greatly in their quality, and yours is not the first complaint I've heard about her, but my session was A1. 
Life sucks and then you die.

artax

Saw Maria also years ago- she was nice- but kind of shy and not that outgoing - I don't think she was 100% comfortable with sessions

Del4

I had an amazing session with Maria. She was not crazy outgoing, but was extremely sensual and we were able to joke and laugh together. She was built like a tank and crazy powerful, and maybe I was lucky because we clicked but we had well a lot of very sensual naked fun.