Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who was your most dissapointing session?

Started by timothy1975, May 02, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuvBigChix

None of the disappointments almost turned me off sessions. But, honestly, I thought "What role did I play in this? What could I have done to prevent this?" and tried to learn from my mistakes. Layla Lane was the only disappointment I thought, "OK, totally NOT MY FAULT. She's deceptive, sour and not to be booked again."

Thea Bennington: A) don't schedule a session after a woman has just gotten into town after a long, multi-state car ride. B) If you have something very specific in mind, ask for it. From the first Thea photo I saw, the thought of having my head scissored in her enormous thighs brought shudders and sighs. I should've requested that instead of just hoping it would happen during our wrestling session.

Heather Fine (first session): Don't book in the last hour or 90 minutes of a woman's all-day availability. I could feel how tired Heather was and sensed I was getting only 60 or 70 percent of her usual. The next time I saw her, she was rested, strong and overwhelming.

Ann Marie via Deena Zarra: Ask what shape the woman is in or if the photos are current. If she lies or sends old photos, it's on her, but at least ask. The big, but sleek Ann Marie of WB270 profile and photos was about 40 pounds heavier. Not all fat, but definitely not all muscle, either.

Nicole Bass (last of 4 sessions): Trust your gut. We'd sessioned before, talked on the phone before and she didn't sound right when I phoned her that Saturday morning. Something said "cancel" but I went ahead. In session, she seemed lethargic and I wasn't shocked when she said she hadn't trained in six months. I think her husband's health problems were starting and taking a toll on her.



busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
None of the disappointments almost turned me off sessions. But, honestly, I thought "What role did I play in this? What could I have done to prevent this?" and tried to learn from my mistakes. Layla Lane was the only disappointment I thought, "OK, totally NOT MY FAULT. She's deceptive, sour and not to be booked again."

Thea Bennington: A) don't schedule a session after a woman has just gotten into town after a long, multi-state car ride. B) If you have something very specific in mind, ask for it. From the first Thea photo I saw, the thought of having my head scissored in her enormous thighs brought shudders and sighs. I should've requested that instead of just hoping it would happen during our wrestling session.

Heather Fine (first session): Don't book in the last hour or 90 minutes of a woman's all-day availability. I could feel how tired Heather was and sensed I was getting only 60 or 70 percent of her usual. The next time I saw her, she was rested, strong and overwhelming.

Ann Marie via Deena Zarra: Ask what shape the woman is in or if the photos are current. If she lies or sends old photos, it's on her, but at least ask. The big, but sleek Ann Marie of WB270 profile and photos was about 40 pounds heavier. Not all fat, but definitely not all muscle, either.

Nicole Bass (last of 4 sessions): Trust your gut. We'd sessioned before, talked on the phone before and she didn't sound right when I phoned her that Saturday morning. Something said "cancel" but I went ahead. In session, she seemed lethargic and I wasn't shocked when she said she hadn't trained in six months. I think her husband's health problems were starting and taking a toll on her.

Yeah LuvBig Chicks

Good tip...book the first session of the day ...not the last

skin900

Just adding another Lauren Powers, she was big she was strong but she had zero personality watched television for at least half of the session I was there for I was so disappointed I left the session early. 

Remulac

Krissy from ringmaster girls.  Terrible personality, no skills at all, Smelled of cigarette smoke. Worst ever.

Big Tinah. Looked nothing like her pictures. Very week for a big girl.

Melissa Coates. Total train wreck.

OrangeCountyCalifornia

I wouldn't go as far as say she was the most disappointing I ever had in a session.  In many ways, she was nice and I enjoyed being with her.  The only problem was she made it very clear at the start of the session that she would not allow any release, which was somewhat of a disappointment.  She was Laura Vukov in 1994.  Still, after watching her in wrestling videos with Karla Nelsen, I saw her anyway.

After I was finished with my session with her, my balls ached and it wasn't from being kicked in the balls.

HectorTheInspector

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mallory Sin- good looking girl, made herself out to be a great wrestler but was average at best

Wow, surprised to hear this. Mallory, though not strikingly beautiful, was in great shape and very nice.
However, I stated "a fantasy wrestling and muscle worship session" to which she agreed. She was just
too over powering, like Amber, and can kick most guys ass's. The session was a waste of money, as far as
what I requested. If I remember correctly, Mallory was the first female MMA champ or somewhere along those lines.
This was years ago and Mallory has since retired. Amber's prices are thru the roof, so I look else where.
There are others who are more affordable if you look and research.

Now with that said, I always assume a "fantasy session" means that  the "sessionette" is to be in control/win in a fun
and playful manner. Maybe I need to go into more detail in the description of my desired session, but there are many
women who are in it for the quick money and won't provide what you request. Let's face it, we are paying good money,
and we should get what we pay for and/or request. I use the videos posted on websites as a guide line.

Also, what is up with the "Extra money or tip requests"?

Is $300 -$400 an hour not good enough? and who charges $1000 an hour? No way!

Anyways, if anyone wants to see my list of "Disappointment Sessions" PM me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

captain lee

Orange County can you please expand on your session with Laura Vukov.  I heard she really liked to put the hurt on people.  What type of match was it?  What did she wear?  Did she look like her videos?  Always was mad at myself for being to late on the wrestling scene and missing her.

OrangeCountyCalifornia

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Orange County can you please expand on your session with Laura Vukov.  I heard she really liked to put the hurt on people.  What type of match was it?  What did she wear?  Did she look like her videos?  Always was mad at myself for being to late on the wrestling scene and missing her.

She wore a two-piece bikini.  At first she did posing and muscle worship.  I got to touch and play with her muscles while she was posing.  Then it went to competitive wrestling.  She is very strong.

musclesub2003

Lauren Powers....was running way late (like 60+ minutes) so I even picked her up at the airport and got took her to the hotel, waited another 25 minutes until she was ready, then she just laid there for the session and had me give her a massage - no interaction, her talking on the phone, etc. I was just a young session boy at the time so wasn't very confident in discussing my dissatisfaction.

Colette Guimond...similar to other experiences. She wanted to talk the whole time, complain, and just have me barely feel her muscles.

Prosperity

Onyx in Baltimore I had high hopes for, but disappointing as can be. 

fredzeppelin

From reading these reviews, its stunning to think what magnificent specimens both Melissa Coates and Colette Guimond
were when they first started out, and how they've just become these complete train wrecks. Its one thing to start out
a train wreck, it another to start with way more gifts than most and then inexplicably go out of your way to ruin your own life.

jthomas11

I concur with the Onyx review. Her male cousin was in the room too, very fun huh?

calwrest

Lauren Powers. Like so many other comments in this thread - she was disinterested, put no effort in whatsoever and was a complete waste of time and money.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jason Moore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1. Sharon Marvel. She actually showed up to the session FAT. I mean, almost obese. Not an ounce of muscle on her.
    I said to her it was unacceptable, but I would pay her 1/2 the session fee for her trouble. She threw the money
    I offered her in my face (classy!)

2. Gayle Moher: I saw her live at the WSE in NJ when she was first starting out (1995). She was AWESOME at that show,
    a big, powerful bodybuilder with muscles that bulged with youth and vitality. I had a session with her 6 years later.
    I couldn't believe the change (for the worse). Bad boob job, uneven muscular development, and worst of all, a startling
    personality change. Where she had been sunny and optimistic before, she now appeared gloomy and morose. I learned
    later she had suffered a terrible personal loss. I felt dreadfully sorry for her. But at the time I can remember kicking myself
    for paying her so much money for a session.

what was gayle's personal loss?  i read somewhere her husband killed the guy she was cheating with, then commited suicide...this happened back in england i think before she was involved with bbing


Gayle is a personal friend of mine and she was never "cheating" on her husband.  Yes it did happen in England, she was in the process of divorcing her control freak of a husband, and waiting out the mandatory one year divorce period, when she ran into her old high school sweetheart.  Once she moved in with her old boyfriend, the soon to be, psycho ex husband show up one night at their home with a gun.  Thankfully, Gayle was able to escape!  That unforgettable night still haunts her to this day!  You guys have no clue what the women go through, what they put their bodies through, what they do to their hormones in order to create those awesome bodies.  We just need to count our lucky stars they allow us horny pigs to admire and worship them, much less touch them!  We all have our good and bad days, our ups and downs.  So please show some consideration to these special ladies!!

Warhawk Overdrive


[/quote]


..... You guys have no clue what the women go through, what they put their bodies through, what they do to their hormones in order to create those awesome bodies.  We just need to count our lucky stars they allow us horny pigs to admire and worship them, much less touch them!  We all have our good and bad days, our ups and downs.  So please show some consideration to these special ladies!!
[/quote]

Yes we do. You don't have to have an interest in Fbb for long to at least "have a clue" about how hard it can be.(Training, eating, social, steroids, dedication, raw deal on the competitive side.) I know that is a standard "I-know-more-then-you-do," line but you are not talking to a crowd on the street gaping at a FBB as she poses for a video/photo shoot. And if you don't know how hard it is, go do a couple of sessions with a woman who competes and let her spend an hour venting. After that, you will leave the room feeling like you should have rolled up piece of paper in your hand
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf