Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 06:23:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your most dissapointing session?  (Read 23163 times)

Offline Odlaw

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: who was your most dissapointing session?
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2014, 03:17:14 am »
Ditto re both Lauren and Colette.  Same stories as below. 

Had two other disappointing sessions due to the masculinized features of the women (body hair, razor stubble on face, voice, etc); they were very nice people, just physically not my cup of tea, so I can't blame them for my disappointment.

Lauren Powers....was running way late (like 60+ minutes) so I even picked her up at the airport and got took her to the hotel, waited another 25 minutes until she was ready, then she just laid there for the session and had me give her a massage - no interaction, her talking on the phone, etc. I was just a young session boy at the time so wasn't very confident in discussing my dissatisfaction.

Colette Guimond...similar to other experiences. She wanted to talk the whole time, complain, and just have me barely feel her muscles.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2014, 03:17:14 am »

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2014, 12:56:43 pm »
MOST dissapointing was with a woman who wasn't a female bodybuilder, but I should have known better...Can't even remember the name.

Next most, was with Lioness.  I think we got off to a bad start and I should have just left when that bad vibe happened.  It wasn't very interesting.

Figure Power was a mixed session, in the sense that she liked the TV being on and that was annoying...oh and the whole having to wait a year after thinking she was going to run off with my deposit was annoying too.

As for sessions where I am like "Why am I doing this?" None really.  I tend to usually pick well.

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2014, 01:44:24 pm »
I've got to be honest that even my worst sessions weren't that bad... but my least memorable sessions have mostly just been through lack of chemistry, just as my most memorable were when we just immediately hit it off.

My session with Lauren Powers was underwhelming, not because she was disinterested, although I can't exactly say she was massively into it. She just seemed so deeply in love with herself that my needs didn't enter the equation.

I literally bumped into Colette Guimond on an evening cruise from Sarasota and arranged to meet her for a session that night. The whole session she went on and on about a b/f of hers that cheated on her and eventually left her. I originally thought it must have just happened, but she eventually said that it was many years before. It was a massive turn-off hearing her drone-on about that for the entire hour.

Emma James aka 'Storm' and Gina Jones were other examples of women who I just had no chemistry with.

kukikaka1234

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2014, 05:30:40 pm »
What was wrong with Sunfire?  :wow:

santino corleone

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2014, 07:11:18 pm »
Great thread. As someone mentioned, it is nice that instead of just applauding everyone, we are making people aware of whom to stay away from.
Luckily, the vast majority of the sessions that I have had were either pretty good or great.
Easily my biggest disappointment was Heather Fine of NYC. IT was awhile ago. While I didn't have a problem with her average looks and she was a good wrestler, the big problem was that she was more of a dom than a session wrestler.
The thing with the doms is that they are more into you pleasing them and making the session about them rather than making it about what we like.
She started out great with the role play for half the session but then the second half it was about her dominating me and veering off to what she was into. The worst part was that she was a clock watcher and at exactly the hour, that was it despite the fact that I hadn't finished yet if you know what I mean. Part of the problem also was that she was so rough with me, it was tough to get turned on the way I usually do.  Too bad because she had a lot of potential because she did get into it real well as far as the role play.

mercmush

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2014, 07:08:11 pm »
Heather Fine, ugly and lazy
Malibu, well past it and weak
Nicole P, stank of cigarettes and quite a prude compared to her XXX website
Mistress Xena, a dominatrix from Harrow On The Hill in the UK, conceited and useless
But the gold medal goes to Lauren Powers, ugly, lazy, boring, thick and what a lop sided boob job.

shadowspider33

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2014, 10:16:36 pm »
1. Sharon Marvel. She actually showed up to the session FAT. I mean, almost obese. Not an ounce of muscle on her.
    I said to her it was unacceptable, but I would pay her 1/2 the session fee for her trouble. She threw the money
    I offered her in my face (classy!)

2. Gayle Moher: I saw her live at the WSE in NJ when she was first starting out (1995). She was AWESOME at that show,
    a big, powerful bodybuilder with muscles that bulged with youth and vitality. I had a session with her 6 years later.
    I couldn't believe the change (for the worse). Bad boob job, uneven muscular development, and worst of all, a startling
    personality change. Where she had been sunny and optimistic before, she now appeared gloomy and morose. I learned
    later she had suffered a terrible personal loss. I felt dreadfully sorry for her. But at the time I can remember kicking myself
    for paying her so much money for a session.

what was gayle's personal loss?  i read somewhere her husband killed the guy she was cheating with, then commited suicide...this happened back in england i think before she was involved with bbing

Gayle is a personal friend of mine and she was never "cheating" on her husband.  Yes it did happen in England, she was in the process of divorcing her control freak of a husband, and waiting out the mandatory one year divorce period, when she ran into her old high school sweetheart.  Once she moved in with her old boyfriend, the soon to be, psycho ex husband show up one night at their home with a gun.  Thankfully, Gayle was able to escape!  That unforgettable night still haunts her to this day!  You guys have no clue what the women go through, what they put their bodies through, what they do to their hormones in order to create those awesome bodies.  We just need to count our lucky stars they allow us horny pigs to admire and worship them, much less touch them!  We all have our good and bad days, our ups and downs.  So please show some consideration to these special ladies!!

White knight alert here! They could just as easily go out like everyone else, and get a real job, and see how "easy" that is. You think building bridges, cleaning disgusting toilets, working a 9-5 at Mcdonalds, while getting paid nothing is a lot easier to do? 
I have you know I train just as hard as these ladies do, but no one is paying me a dime for it. I lift weights, play sports, do all this stuff, because I love to do it, not cuz i have too. I wouldn't mind getting paid for it, instead of having to work a sh.itty job like most others do.
Basically I have bad days too, so if I go and take it out on my customers u think that is acceptable? No I have to be professional, so please save this poor, females have it so hard bs for someone else.

I don't count any lucky stars, and I sure as hell aint worshipping them, its not like they have brought world peace, or cured all diseases, to be worshipped. They have a choice to do what they want to, and if they don't like seasoning, or bodybuilding then don't!

Offline moe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2014, 10:28:39 pm »
1. Sharon Marvel. She actually showed up to the session FAT. I mean, almost obese. Not an ounce of muscle on her.
    I said to her it was unacceptable, but I would pay her 1/2 the session fee for her trouble. She threw the money
    I offered her in my face (classy!)

2. Gayle Moher: I saw her live at the WSE in NJ when she was first starting out (1995). She was AWESOME at that show,
    a big, powerful bodybuilder with muscles that bulged with youth and vitality. I had a session with her 6 years later.
    I couldn't believe the change (for the worse). Bad boob job, uneven muscular development, and worst of all, a startling
    personality change. Where she had been sunny and optimistic before, she now appeared gloomy and morose. I learned
    later she had suffered a terrible personal loss. I felt dreadfully sorry for her. But at the time I can remember kicking myself
    for paying her so much money for a session.

what was gayle's personal loss?  i read somewhere her husband killed the guy she was cheating with, then commited suicide...this happened back in england i think before she was involved with bbing

Gayle is a personal friend of mine and she was never "cheating" on her husband.  Yes it did happen in England, she was in the process of divorcing her control freak of a husband, and waiting out the mandatory one year divorce period, when she ran into her old high school sweetheart.  Once she moved in with her old boyfriend, the soon to be, psycho ex husband show up one night at their home with a gun.  Thankfully, Gayle was able to escape!  That unforgettable night still haunts her to this day!  You guys have no clue what the women go through, what they put their bodies through, what they do to their hormones in order to create those awesome bodies.  We just need to count our lucky stars they allow us horny pigs to admire and worship them, much less touch them!  We all have our good and bad days, our ups and downs.  So please show some consideration to these special ladies!!

White knight alert here! They could just as easily go out like everyone else, and get a real job, and see how "easy" that is. You think building bridges, cleaning disgusting toilets, working a 9-5 at Mcdonalds, while getting paid nothing is a lot easier to do? 
I have you know I train just as hard as these ladies do, but no one is paying me a dime for it. I lift weights, play sports, do all this stuff, because I love to do it, not cuz i have too. I wouldn't mind getting paid for it, instead of having to work a sh.itty job like most others do.
Basically I have bad days too, so if I go and take it out on my customers u think that is acceptable? No I have to be professional, so please save this poor, females have it so hard bs for someone else.

I don't count any lucky stars, and I sure as hell aint worshipping them, its not like they have brought world peace, or cured all diseases, to be worshipped. They have a choice to do what they want to, and if they don't like seasoning, or bodybuilding then don't!

Well said
User is currently banned [View]

bayourassler

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2014, 02:29:48 am »
Lauren Powers, don't waste your money.  She watched the clock and it seemed to be a huge pain for her to do a session.

liljoe31

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2014, 10:12:44 am »
Dayana Cadeau. Possibly due to high expectations but she basically spent the 40 minutes, (yes i left at about 40 minutes), telling me what she DIDN'T do. Thanks.

And what shadowspider said x1000.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2014, 01:09:30 pm »
1 - Colette Guimond
2 - Carmela Cureton
3 - Amazon Amanda (nice person, though ; I have met her at her very beginning, and she was still very shy and cold)
4 - Lisa Cross

I think I have been very lucky with Lady Milady (aka Ms Reina) : not one of my best, but good session, very sensual, very active, good mood, funny. I have read so many bad reviews about her...

Offline jrollerc

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2014, 11:43:23 pm »
I had a session with collette guimond a few years ago;  it was my first time doing one and I was soooooo disappointed with it;  she spent the whole time whining about other women and other things; I barely got a chance to touch her;  I wasn't sure what to do;  she just kept going on and on;  she kinda seemed like I was there just to hear her whine when I was the one paying money to see her

luckily, I have had other sessions with other women and they were must more enjoyable

j635746

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2014, 05:51:24 am »
Your first session was disappointing.  It might have convinced me not to do them again.

Offline jrollerc

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2014, 03:40:38 pm »
After the session with Colette, I decided to do another session with other women;  luckily, they were very warm and friendly and made it about me, instead of themselves.

I have thought about doing another session with collette, but cant bring myself to do it yet 

Offline fbbluva

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2014, 04:01:04 pm »
Whats wrong with Jana?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View