Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who was your most dissapointing session?

Started by timothy1975, May 02, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke69

Off the top of my head Cheyenne jewel put very little effort into the session, Carissa Montgomery thinks she is a much bigger deal than she really is and isn't worth seeing for any reason.  Layla Lane, trainwreck.


j635746

My most disappointing session was with Lady Milady.  I was impressed with her physique from the day her profile appeared on wb270 but on the day, the session was bad.

When we met, I wanted to do muscle worship and a type of belly punching role play.  She seemed to indicate that was not problem in all communications but the session did not work out that way.

1. When she flexed her biceps, she got angry when I wanted to feel the power in them.  She did do that, she explained.  Gently stroking and massaging them is all she allowed.
2. Onto the role play.  I explained the punches would be faked and not real.  She would not do that either.  I do no do that, she explained.

So I had to modify the role play to make it a more dominant belly punching role play which seemed to appeal to her.  At some point, I wanted the hour to end and I think that she picked up on that because when her phone rang, she just answered it.

The session was a real waste of £200 but I leaned a valuable lesson.  Be really clear on what you want and if the woman if unhappy to offer that, do not book the session.  Also, while this does not happen too often, if the woman does not deliver on what was agreed over email, walk away.  I normally know from the eye contact I make with the woman when she opens the door if the session is going to go well, but I would say if the session is really not going well in the first 5 - 10, it is better to leave.

raraparu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1. Sharon Marvel. She actually showed up to the session FAT. I mean, almost obese. Not an ounce of muscle on her.
    I said to her it was unacceptable, but I would pay her 1/2 the session fee for her trouble. She threw the money
    I offered her in my face (classy!)

2. Gayle Moher: I saw her live at the WSE in NJ when she was first starting out (1995). She was AWESOME at that show,
    a big, powerful bodybuilder with muscles that bulged with youth and vitality. I had a session with her 6 years later.
    I couldn't believe the change (for the worse). Bad boob job, uneven muscular development, and worst of all, a startling
    personality change. Where she had been sunny and optimistic before, she now appeared gloomy and morose. I learned
    later she had suffered a terrible personal loss. I felt dreadfully sorry for her. But at the time I can remember kicking myself
    for paying her so much money for a session.
Sharon Marvel was a top notch bodybuilder in her day, but to continue to use old pics to represent her current condition is a fraud. If anything, you should have thrown something at her.

timothy1975

When I met Christine Envall in 1998 I think I might have been her second session ever...so perhaps that led to the disappointment...the out of this world physique is worth the price of admission though if your into one of the most hardcore women in bbing.

---------------------------

I agree to an extent about Cheyenne Jewel...she really knows her stuff and is stronger than expected.  But some of the women like her. Who are living the professional lifestyle in sessions, photo and mainstreaam video tend to treat sessions as a business transaction at times rather than a unique experience given to the client.  Do not blame her..it is what it is when you live it as a profession.


-----------------------------

I agree that Malibu has seen better days...I sessioned with her a year ago and it showed.  But I see her as one of the pioneers of sessions and she really tries to give the experience to the client....hats off to her she respects the session


------------------------------

Jana Linke Sippl was like your first screw that lays there like a log...I don't know maybe it was just lost in translation between us...she has an unreal physique but zero personality...


------------------------------

3aven of Dallas was dirty...a bitch and after five minutes of semi_comp claimed she pulled her quad muscle and told me to leave her studio...I asked for pro rate...or maybe to ccome back at a different date..she said no...no money back and got up and walked out just fine...stole my money...

crazycrazy

I've told my Amber Black story before.  Trip cancelled without notice, booked her on her return, appointment cancelled without notice, booked her the third time, wished she'd cancelled that one too....  Just a big, heavy, crushing girl, sitting on me, using her weight and not her strength.

mtxship

This is a great topic.  These sessions are expensive and many sites don't allow negative reviews.  We schools need to unite.

marfam

Lady Milady was my worse one.
Nicole Bass was nice to me in the session but a total diapointment.

polaris

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria G and Darkside Milinda. Both so insanely hot, but reserved and boring in session.

That's an absolute shame.  But are outrageously hot and I was hoping for better review.   :'(

captain lee

Mallory Sin- good looking girl, made herself out to be a great wrestler but was average at best

Lauren Powers- worst one for sure

Sunfire bad attitude

Gayle Moher hot as hell but just laid there

Gabe- also hot and just laid there


tonyjungle

Captain, I had a good time with Gabe (only one session) and saw Gayle three times and all were great, hence me repeating. I could have caught them more on good days.

And about this site and allowing people to really do reviews - KARMA for that. I respect the ladies but for $300 or more you've got to have some knowledge of who you are seeing. 

Pinme

Re: Mallory Sin.  Seriously?  Of all the women I have wrestled, she was one of the few who absolutely destroyed me almost instantly.  I am no wrestler, but I would put her in the top A++ category with the likes Severa, Helen, Mayra, Arekah, Kara, Flexzee, Gabby, Raquel (Seattle), Cindy H., and Yasmin.   

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mallory Sin- good looking girl, made herself out to be a great wrestler but was average at best

Lauren Powers- worst one for sure

Sunfire bad attitude

Gayle Moher hot as hell but just laid there

Gabe- also hot and just laid there

Gayle Moher laid there while you did what? I have 3 sessions with her and she was up and about every time.

busthemus2003

Speaking generally the things I haven't liked in sessions...no one in particular.

1. A smelly box - cleaning a pussy and making it not smell like a camels arsehole couldn't be that hard
2. Bad Breath - ditto above
3. Bad Skin - get rid of any zits and have a bit of a tan
4. Out of shape compared to the photos - be honest

captain lee

To Pinme

I saw Mallory Sin and the next day Olga.  They were traveling together.  Olga the next day destroyed me I had no chance.  As for the others you mentioned Flexzee, Mayra, Helen.  they all crushed me as well.  The others I have never seen. 

Pinme

How interesting.   Mallory Sin destroyed me.  Olga could not beat me.   Different days or different styles I  guess.