Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who was your most dissapointing session?

Started by timothy1975, May 02, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

Lora O - Smelled like cigarettes

Allana Muscle- Terrible hygiene and very offseason

Layla Lane- Talked through out and just wanted to do WWE style holds.

Musclebunny- Just didnt click it was awkward for most of the session

Larissa Reis- young sexy gorgeous asf (prior to any work done on her face) but language barrier made it awkwars.

Carmella Cureton - Saw her twice thick muscles with extras but totally uninterested both times.



Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora O - Smelled like cigarettes

Allana Muscle- Terrible hygiene and very offseason

Layla Lane- Talked through out and just wanted to do WWE style holds.

Musclebunny- Just didnt click it was awkward for most of the session

Larissa Reis- young sexy gorgeous asf (prior to any work done on her face) but language barrier made it awkwars.

Carmella Cureton - Saw her twice thick muscles with extras but totally uninterested both times.


Interesting. Recently saw on TV, Larissa Reis runs a restaurant in Las Vegas with her husband I guess.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

abracadabra

checking out her social media was a mistake.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

hwillish

Have been seeing Amazon Nikki since she first started and yes, she's "come a long way, baby" as one of the most well known ad campaigns would say :hey:

Just saying...   

 

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have been seeing Amazon Nikki since she first started and yes, she's "come a long way, baby" as one of the most well known ad campaigns would say :hey:

Just saying...   


Nikki took a lot of coaching our first time. Being 6 feet tall meant I was willing to give her another chance (what can I say, life's not fair) and later sessions have all been really good. I don't think she's naturally dominant so it took her a while to learn to pretend.

hwillish

Bulk...I think you "nailed it"!!!  But, I'm not so sure she's pretending these days...all I have to do is look into her eyes and there is that certain "glimmer" AND the "smirk" on her face is also pretty telling >:D :cool2:

Leo811

On principle, I never talk about "most disappointing" appearances, I prefer "most outstanding". The most outstanding, of course, were the very few "no shows".

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On principle, I never talk about "most disappointing" appearances, I prefer "most outstanding". The most outstanding, of course, were the very few "no shows".

nice
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Funny one mans trash is another mans treasure. I note poor outcomes here with many girls where's others have had a great time. That's why the term YMMV came about. Gayle, Maria, Jana, Gabe, Deb...had great sessions with all of them. Always clean, always enthusiastic and always came away thinking I have just had a great few hrs with one of the hottest top .001% of women in the world and we all had a good time. If they were acting better send an Oscar. Biggest issue had been Debs emails are pretty slow but when she sucks cock as enthusiastically like she does she could communicate by pigeon or Morse code and I would forgive her.

There is some truth to that. A lot really has to do with chemistry. I when with a few that have rave reviews and while I had a really good time with them, it wasn't speculator. Meanwhile I had the popsite happen where I sessioned with a few that had good but not great reviews that I had fabulous sessions with it. One in particular had a few medicore reviews but my session with her that was absolutely speculator! You just don't know how you are going to mesh until you both stripped down to your underwear and start rolling around on the mats/floor.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
checking out her social media was a mistake.

Who?

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
checking out her social media was a mistake.

Who?

larissa reis
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
checking out her social media was a mistake.

Who?

larissa reis
What about Larissa's social media made it a mistake?

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like Larissa is happy with her family. It's interesting to see fbbs/fitness who are single and those who are married with families. The ones with families always seem to be more content/happy with life. Must be quite scary to be a Fbb, lady in your 40s and have no partner/family. Some of them act very strange on social media.

People are strange on social media regardless LOL! I do see your point though and it generally seems true. The life of a female bodybuilder/fitness model is so difficult and it's hard to keep at it. And let's face it, staying on top aka making good money is really difficult as younger hot female bodies come up every year. I do think perhaps having a life outside of it cushions that blow and also makes them be well rounded.

bicepboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
checking out her social media was a mistake.

You could say that about almost every bodybuilder it seems to me. At least the vast majority.  I dig the muscle, but they've fallen into a very weird sub-culture, cartoonishly libertarian, anti-vax, anti-tax, anti-gov't, etc. I suppose it has something to do with they're lives kinda revolving around illegal use of drugs which are designed to alter the reality of their own natural physical limits. I've thought about doing some research and writing about it.

artax

Would have to say Nikki Jackson - was in New York on a Saturday for something else and she was in town - first she pushed back the session several hours - but I said ok - then I'm walking to session and she asks for another 30 minutes- then she cancels- says not feeling well - this is probably about 7 or 8 pm - original session was probably 3 or 4-  but if not feeling well - I understand - drive home - I notice next morning on her social media that she posts about going out on the town that night - and then to top it off- not realizing I knew that she had lied about the reason for the cancellation she texts me Sunday morning to see if I still want the session