Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583323 Posts in 74294 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 04:09:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your most dissapointing session?  (Read 23273 times)

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who was your most dissapointing session?
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2021, 09:43:00 pm »
If I remember right Nikki was one of those who started out great in the business and had a lot of good early feedback but then pulling shenanigans that annoyed clients and got worse there including from what I read canceling sessions but not give back the deposit. From my understanding she had some substance abuse issues though I cannot aqy that for sure as I was never a client. I sessioned with Megan Avalon who was fucking great and at one point offer a 2-1 with her and Nikki jut for some reason it didn't interest me. I wonder since she was with Megan she would been good and might been worth it but again sessioning with Nikki never interest me that much for whatever reason.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2021, 09:43:00 pm »

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2021, 06:00:55 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If I remember right Nikki was one of those who started out great in the business and had a lot of good early feedback but then pulling shenanigans that annoyed clients and got worse there including from what I read canceling sessions but not give back the deposit. From my understanding she had some substance abuse issues though I cannot aqy that for sure as I was never a client. I sessioned with Megan Avalon who was fucking great and at one point offer a 2-1 with her and Nikki jut for some reason it didn't interest me. I wonder since she was with Megan she would been good and might been worth it but again sessioning with Nikki never interest me that much for whatever reason.

She was on my list of most wanted sessions but I think she's out of the game. Even in her ultra thick phase like she is now.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View