Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who was your most dissapointing session?

Started by timothy1975, May 02, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

If I remember right Nikki was one of those who started out great in the business and had a lot of good early feedback but then pulling shenanigans that annoyed clients and got worse there including from what I read canceling sessions but not give back the deposit. From my understanding she had some substance abuse issues though I cannot aqy that for sure as I was never a client. I sessioned with Megan Avalon who was fucking great and at one point offer a 2-1 with her and Nikki jut for some reason it didn't interest me. I wonder since she was with Megan she would been good and might been worth it but again sessioning with Nikki never interest me that much for whatever reason.

MixedFighter99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If I remember right Nikki was one of those who started out great in the business and had a lot of good early feedback but then pulling shenanigans that annoyed clients and got worse there including from what I read canceling sessions but not give back the deposit. From my understanding she had some substance abuse issues though I cannot aqy that for sure as I was never a client. I sessioned with Megan Avalon who was fucking great and at one point offer a 2-1 with her and Nikki jut for some reason it didn't interest me. I wonder since she was with Megan she would been good and might been worth it but again sessioning with Nikki never interest me that much for whatever reason.

She was on my list of most wanted sessions but I think she's out of the game. Even in her ultra thick phase like she is now.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A good topic.  And I appreciate that we're allowing each other to have different opinions.  For example I had a great session with Malibu, but I'm not going to argue with the guy who was disappointed.

My not so good list:

Desiree Ellis - upselling me in the middle of a session, talk about a mood killer
Gayle Moher - spent the session watching the TV, wasn't really clean
Jana Linke-Sippl - spent most of the session complaining about the airline damaging her luggage
VeVe Lane - she is an insanely talented wrestler but we just didn't hit it off - not saying it was her fault
I have Gayle and Jana at the top of my comprehensive list.

Piv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A good topic.  And I appreciate that we're allowing each other to have different opinions.  For example I had a great session with Malibu, but I'm not going to argue with the guy who was disappointed.

My not so good list:

Desiree Ellis - upselling me in the middle of a session, talk about a mood killer
Gayle Moher - spent the session watching the TV, wasn't really clean
Jana Linke-Sippl - spent most of the session complaining about the airline damaging her luggage
VeVe Lane - she is an insanely talented wrestler but we just didn't hit it off - not saying it was her fault

I have Gayle and Jana at the top of my comprehensive list.

If you don't mind, could you eloborate please?

michaelg1978

Layla Mikalya. Or Dr. Layla Mikalya as she goes by now. I don't know if she still does sessions but I did one with her once. Overpriced and very full of herself. Aso neglected to mention she travels with her dog.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Layla Mikalya. Or Dr. Layla Mikalya as she goes by now. I don't know if she still does sessions but I did one with her once. Overpriced and very full of herself. Aso neglected to mention she travels with her dog.

Ah yes, nothing says "professional experience" quite like surprise dog cameos and a side of ego. Really glad the premium price point covers not just the session, but also the privilege of navigating undisclosed travel companions. Truly a luxury experience.

"Dr." Layla, huh?

$65,000 - My sponsorship experience - a cautionary tale
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

Ms Xena for me only saw her once in London, maybe I caught her on the wrong day and time. Incredible size and muscularity but zero personality. Doesn't have an alpha/dominant aura about her.


mikem2436


wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jana Linke-Sipp
You had a bad session with Jana shes usually one of the best. What happened?

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jana Linke-Sipp

She must be jaded from all the years of doing sessions, I think she has retired now. I do recall her talking about travel restrictions.

2ndHoodman

A few that were maybe not as sexual or as long as people mentioned? To be honest I haven't had a bad session experience except one in which I was catfished. And mind you somehow that's the only time that happened out of probably hundreds at this point

Et75

Maria Manic was the worst.
Clear it's doing these just for the money

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Layla Mikalya. Or Dr. Layla Mikalya as she goes by now. I don't know if she still does sessions but I did one with her once. Overpriced and very full of herself. Aso neglected to mention she travels with her dog.

Dog surprises are a trip.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Manic was the worst.
Clear it's doing these just for the money

Uh, what did you think they do it for??

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Manic was the worst.
Clear it's doing these just for the money

Uh, what did you think they do it for??

Of course they all do it for money, genius. It's just that most of them don't display it with a negative attitude toward their clients.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges