Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583743 Posts in 74495 Topics by 30154 Members - Latest Member: Uilobs June 07, 2024, 04:52:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Asian woman with bulging calves
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Asian woman with bulging calves  (Read 86278 times)

Offline supdawg

• Activity:
    0%
Asian woman with bulging calves
« on: July 18, 2013, 10:16:35 pm »
hey guys. so you won't believe this woman i work with. she is this middle aged chinese woman with average looks and a pretty thick chinese accent but still fluent in english (if you know what i mean). but she has these bulging calves.  i work around her everyday and everyday when i see her calves i can't control myself and i get a bulge in my pants. she rarely wears heels but i saw her wear heels one day and her calves looked explosive. she is 5' 7'' (one inch taller than me) and with heels she stands around 5' 11''. most of the time i will time when i leave work with when she leaves, so i can actually talk to her outside in the hallway for a bit. I'm just a new employee so we get along and i ask her questions about work most of the time. its like ecstasy talking to her because i know she has such bulging calves and just being alone with her in that hallway oh man. its a professional environment but i once very recently made a comment about her legs. i couldn't control myself. the bulge in my pants was slightly visible at this point because i just can't control it. its just that i never really got this close to an asian woman with this much calf muscle. so i asked her whether she played a lot of sports because she looked athletic. and then she was surprised and said "wha? wha part of me look athletic?" and i said she looked like a runner because of her well built legs. (basically the reason i said this is because i saw someone post on another forum something like this and i thought its a great way to approach a woman with muscular legs and start a convo without being too intrusive). what she said made me explode inside. she said that she didn't run too much but she worked out at a gym to stay fit 2 times a week. and then she basically asked "so why you look at my legs?" and i replied that i was surprised by her athletic look and i straight up said that her calves looked "athletic". at first i thought she didn't know what calves are (because you know, she has this thick accent) but then i realized that she's been working in a business environment for years so even though she has a accent her vocabulary must be quite extensive. she just replied firmly: "yes my calf big, i know i know i know right? i like the big calf but u don't point it out next time ok? i don't like that ok? i take u want to give me compliment so thas very nice". while saying this she walked up to me. and she was wearing friggin heels that day so she was 5' 11'' to my 5' 6''. and i couldn't stand it. i had to start walking because at this point i was at a point of no return down in my pants. and when we got in the elevator, again it was just the two of us and she clearly saw what was happening in my pants but i tried my best to hide it. but i don't really know if she realized what was happening. i haven't seen her wear heels since then because she rarely wears them.

but i made it a mission, to try and video tape her calves. sadly i had no choice but to video tape her not wearing heels, and you won't be able to see her face. but she is a decent looking chinese woman.

Forum Saradas

Offline bluedays

• Activity:
    0%
Re: asian woman with bulging calves
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 06:40:22 am »
asian women with thick calves are better looking than white women imo.BTW,it would be nice if you could film her with a HD camera cause the footage is a little blurry. :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FBBrocks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 08:29:26 am »
well, genetically speaking, east asian women got thicker calves/thigh than their white/Latino peers.  I've grow up in a  50% asian 50% white community and my high school was filled with these athletic east asian chicks with gigantic calves, thighs and glute.   like the saying goes, once you go asian, you'd never go white lol! (I'm half Chinese but looked white)

that calves btw, is pretty standard, there used to be a clip4sales sector hosted by a stalker filming and selling clips of asians chicks with huge calves.  yes they got better legs.

zenn81

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 01:44:36 pm »
I know a lot of chinese girls and not all are this way, that is just a legend..in fact it is a minority. Most are slim. But it is true that the ones with the natural developed calves are the best, better than whites, yeah. By the way I would like to point (even when as i said: not all are this way), that the best ones are the japaneses and koreans. Simply coz their height is lower than chineses, then is more normal to see the well developed calves in short legs than in the long ones. Their chunky legs are just lovely.

Appreciated the video supdawg, K+!!! and I wish to see more! :clap:

Offline 6ft1swell

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 03:05:54 pm »
Great job supdawg! K+

Nothing gets the adrenaline going like filming a muscular woman when you know you shouldn't be! How fast was your heart beating when you were filming her?

Offline supdawg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 10:08:54 pm »
im sorry for the blurry quality. i just popped out my phone and video taped her. and ok i thought i was gonna have a heart attack. my heart was beating at 2.5 times its normal rate and i had this massive boner. sorry for the descriptive language

xinghuo

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 05:47:13 pm »
Sorry to say, but women with muscular calves are a definite minority in Japan, too. I've lived here for 30 years and calves are my favorite muscles. But I can go for weeks without seeing even an "OK" pair. Of course, going out with my wife always seems to increase the odds that I will see something great... and I can't get more than a furtive glance!

The point though is that when they are great, they are really GREAT!

Offline aznlegs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 06:46:27 pm »
 :bravo:Supdawg you are the MAN! Those are pretty much the best legs I've seen in a week- more or less exactly what I look for.
We should (or other guys out there) exchange PM's so we can swap some more... I have a few just like this or better, and in 1080P, all asian. Once I get a bit more karma I'll upload a couple. Thanks guys

Offline 17inchlove

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 09:57:00 pm »
I have asian gf with 17inch muscular huge calves.

Offline supdawg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 05:16:47 am »
yea if all of you could work on uploading some stuff so we can take a look. we can all just share our adventures here.

Offline quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 07:46:57 am »
Her calves are beautiful! Perfect shape and nice size!!
Rick Dobbins Photography

nuntype

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 07:18:15 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
there used to be a clip4sales sector hosted by a stalker filming and selling clips of asians chicks with huge calves.  yes they got better legs.

I can't be the only one who was a fan of that clips4sale seller. I have bought many of his clips. How do you all feel about starting a thread featuring some of his clips. I'm a leg/ass man, so most of the clips I bought had those in the spotlight.

calfmusclefan

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 07:36:21 am »
I kinda disagree with you guys who're saying that Asian women with well built calves are a minority. I've never been to Asia but there are quite a lot of East Asians in South Africa and let me tell you, from what I observe every other day, Asian women without a doubt are the most blessed when it comes calves. Every second Asian woman I see here or come across has shapely well built calves. I always used to think white women had the best calves (they do have the best legs overall) but after seeing plenty of Asian calves in my time, I'll have to say Asian women are miles ahead of everyone in that department! And it's not just the ones with the big calves that are blessed. Even those with average sized (like the one who's the focus of this thread in the video) and even smaller ones, their shape and level of muscle definition is almost always impressive! I think in terms of calves, genetics definitely favours Asian women over others.

Oh and awesome video! That's a definitely a typical Asian woman, blessed with some beautiful muscular calves. I'd be nice if you can get some shots of her actually flexing though. Perhaps you should try and approach her outside working hours if that's possible!

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 12:57:55 am »
Ok Where in the blipin hell are all of the pictures and videos of "Asian woman with bulging calves" someone should have posted in this thread?

COMMIE BASTARDS!   LOL!

___

OK OK Just kidding, but still we need pics and video.   

I don't feel too swift right now and am going to bed early, for once(maybe if I can get to sleep that is.).

If I remember I'll see if I can find something to enlighten this thread as its sorely needing images and videos.

Offline FBBrocks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 04:41:04 am »
there used to be a clip4sales sector hosted by a stalker filming and selling clips of asians chicks with huge calves.  yes they got better legs.

I can't be the only one who was a fan of that clips4sale seller. I have bought many of his clips. How do you all feel about starting a thread featuring some of his clips. I'm a leg/ass man, so most of the clips I bought had those in the spotlight.

yeah, starting a thread on that would do asian leg fans a huge favor, I'm a leg man too, and exclusively love asian legs, but there's hardly any reason for me to buy anythings from this guy cause I live in SoCal where I'm always surrounded by beautiful asian chicks and being in a gymnastic gym, there's no shortage of asian women with big calves to feast my eyes.  but i will probably start filming some of these stuffs from now. 

speaking of which, i bought one clip from this guy because I though this chick's calves is halla impressive.

[/URL]

karma would be weclome  :-*

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Asian woman with bulging calves

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View