LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian woman with bulging calves

Started by supdawg, July 18, 2013, 10:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know a lot of chinese girls and not all are this way, that is just a legend..in fact it is a minority. Most are slim. But it is true that the ones with the natural developed calves are the best, better than whites, yeah. By the way I would like to point (even when as i said: not all are this way), that the best ones are the japaneses and koreans. Simply coz their height is lower than chineses, then is more normal to see the well developed calves in short legs than in the long ones. Their chunky legs are just lovely.

Appreciated the video supdawg, K+!!! and I wish to see more! :clap:

no insult intended, but if Chinese with big calves are minority to you, then you probably don't have alot of them in your area or maybe your've taken reference from some C class kung fu moives, grew up around  east asian and white, given the same nurtition envioment and workout habbits, east asian by far got way bigger calves than any race out there.   

as for which asian got the best legs, I think it's entirely entitled to each person's preference, for me I love long strong legs. any women below 5'5 is an instant turn off. regardless how great her legs. so yeah northern Chinese and korean are my most favorite.  (i guess Michelle jin is the type you talked about right?)



FBBrocks


supdawg

oh man i saw the lady in my office on her tippy toes today. but i couldnt snap a picture. its really hard given the office environment. but she definitely has quite good calves. when she tippy toed, on her left calf there was a vein. a freaking vein popped up...idk what to say.

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
my first attemp.  feel like a criminal, not sure I can do this anymore.  GF is follwing me around 90% of time, and I got make sure no1 was behind me look at my smartphone or let anyone know what I was doing.   

sorry for the bad quality, will get better shots next time

BTW, any of you guys have any tips how to do it without being spotted by people around you??
...snip...

First off if your not sleeping around, ya need to have a talk with the GF, following you around is not good, it means she doesn't trust you.   You need to lay down the law, looking isn't cheating.   And if she isn't stupid she knows everyone looks from the day they first start thinking of the opposite sex till the day they die, its probably instinctive.

Now onto taking pics with out getting attacked, best is a telephoto behind one way glass, but I expect you don't want to go that far.

So you have to look at hidden cams, one of the earliest inexpensive hidden cams was the tie clip cam.  That only works for those who ware a suit.

Now if your the type with a pocket protector and a bunch of pens, we have the pen cam.

Or maybe the USB flash drive cam, or the cigarette lighter cam(Not good if your around smokers as it doesn't light cigarettes.),  or maybe the sun glasses cam, etc.

But I think two of the best less noticeable ones are the key fob cam, and the wrist watch cam.

All of the hidden cams come in various price ranges and qualities from low def to full HD and even video.

You can find a lot of different types of cheap ones on e-bay, but most are fairly low def.

Another option mite be a small flying cam plane or copter(toy), there are some fairly low priced ones these days.

And of course you always have the multimillion dollar satellite surveillance system, but you do have to worry about a cloudy day with one of those.



zenn81

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no insult intended, but if Chinese with big calves are minority to you, then you probably don't have alot of them in your area or maybe your've taken reference from some C class kung fu moives, grew up around  east asian and white, given the same nurtition envioment and workout habbits, east asian by far got way bigger calves than any race out there.   

as for which asian got the best legs, I think it's entirely entitled to each person's preference, for me I love long strong legs. any women below 5'5 is an instant turn off. regardless how great her legs. so yeah northern Chinese and korean are my most favorite.  (i guess Michelle jin is the type you talked about right?)

I could say the same: then in your case, probably u are surrounded by the ones with big calves. And for sure those are not from Nanning or Guangzhou for example, must come from places like Beijing, Shandong, Shenyang, etc.  As i said, i know a lot of them and of course in real, not for "c class kung fu movies" as u ironically wrote. Of course i base my point of view by the ones i have seen (as u also do), and also by hearing the opinon of some chineses about themselves (mostly girls).
That asian have bigger calves than other races i never denied, but which asians?? I would say only HAN, and then, not all. In general lines koreans, japaneses and NORTH-EAST chineses included taiwaneses. But from middle/south China, and down and west there are a lot of other asian people too, and will u point that those asians have bigger calves than whites? ..a thai? an indian? an indonesian? a vietnamese? ::)
About tastes i agree. Each one has their own taste. U like long legs, i prefer middle/short.
I do love Michelle Jin, but i was not thinking about her, this thread is about natural calves, next door asian., not professional athletes or bodybuilders (by the way, she has short type legs, she is a short woman. I suppose Michelle is a turn off for u then, right?) ;D

aznlegs

Fascinating discussion on the calves of various Asians. I love my short 5'3 Han Taiwanese gal-but I like a tall Korean gal with nicely defined legs, or a Vietnamese or Japanese. Usually Chinese (Han) take the care for me. I have a solid collection of absolutely amazing asian legs- Just wish I knew how to upload videos or photos- I tried Mega* you guys but it wasnt user friendly- recommendations so we can get more videos and candid Asian legs -I am happy to ulpoad- please help. Thanks

AZNLEGS

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no insult intended, but if Chinese with big calves are minority to you, then you probably don't have alot of them in your area or maybe your've taken reference from some C class kung fu moives, grew up around  east asian and white, given the same nurtition envioment and workout habbits, east asian by far got way bigger calves than any race out there.   

as for which asian got the best legs, I think it's entirely entitled to each person's preference, for me I love long strong legs. any women below 5'5 is an instant turn off. regardless how great her legs. so yeah northern Chinese and korean are my most favorite.  (i guess Michelle jin is the type you talked about right?)
And for sure those are not from Nanning or Guangzhou for example, must come from places like Beijing, Shandong, Shenyang, etc.  As i said, i know a lot of them and of course in real, not for "c class kung fu movies" as u ironically wrote. Of course i base my point of view by the ones i have seen (as u also do), and also by hearing the opinon of some chineses about themselves (mostly girls).
That asian have bigger calves than other races i never denied, but which asians?? I would say only HAN, and then, not all. In general lines koreans, japaneses and NORTH-EAST chineses included taiwaneses. But from middle/south China, and down and west there are a lot of other asian people too, and will u point that those asians have bigger calves than whites? ..a thai? an indian? an indonesian? a vietnamese? ::)
About tastes i agree. Each one has their own taste. U like long legs, i prefer middle/short.
I do love Michelle Jin, but i was not thinking about her, this thread is about natural calves, next door asian., not professional athletes or bodybuilders (by the way, she has short type legs, she is a short woman. I suppose Michelle is a turn off for u then, right?) ;D

I don't know where nanning is, but yes, chicks from guangzhou and southern board of China are too tiny and too short for my taste.    actually I find girls from middle region China to be most attractive(shanghai, nanjing, Beijing etc) where girls are always around 5'5-5'10 range, even though i like big girls, but northern Chinese girls are way too gigantic, way bigger than any American and European chicks i've eyed on,   making no mistake, as a guy @ 5'11 and half(1.82cm) traveled to 4 countries in Europe and 3 counties in asia, I'm always around average and semi tall league regardless where I go (poland people are freaking tall too). but WOW, never in my life I've been towered by so many girls, I'd say at least 35% GIRLS over there are taller than me, and 95% of them don't wear heels.   

anyway, Chinese-american are still the best, American exerciser program, American nutrition, California sun tan + big calve gene = yummy.  same thing with korean-american, varies on japanese. 


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That asian have bigger calves than other races i never denied, but which asians?? I would say only HAN, and then, not all. In general lines koreans, japaneses and NORTH-EAST chineses included taiwaneses. But from middle/south China, and down and west there are a lot of other asian people too, and will u point that those asians have bigger calves than whites? ..a thai? an indian? an indonesian? a vietnamese? ::)
About tastes i agree. Each one has their own taste. U like long legs, i prefer middle/short. 

well, I didn't got to see enough vietnamese, thai and indonesian to judge, but speaking of my experience from America high school to college days, they are even shorter and thinner than southern Chinese, and alot of them are brown skinned(no racism intended) and their body ratio, legs aren't very impressive compare to those from east asia, so I don't think they are my type.  again I've never been to southeast asia countries, sorry for my short insight. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI do love Michelle Jin, but i was not thinking about her, this thread is about natural calves, next door asian., not professional athletes or bodybuilders (by the way, she has short type legs, she is a short woman. I suppose Michelle is a turn off for u then, right?) ;D

lol I knew it, and yes you are correct, she's great and everything, but her height is really a turn off.   


FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
my first attemp.  feel like a criminal, not sure I can do this anymore.  GF is follwing me around 90% of time, and I got make sure no1 was behind me look at my smartphone or let anyone know what I was doing.   

sorry for the bad quality, will get better shots next time

BTW, any of you guys have any tips how to do it without being spotted by people around you??
...snip...

First off if your not sleeping around, ya need to have a talk with the GF, following you around is not good, it means she doesn't trust you.   You need to lay down the law, looking isn't cheating.   And if she isn't stupid she knows everyone looks from the day they first start thinking of the opposite sex till the day they die, its probably instinctive.

Now onto taking pics with out getting attacked, best is a telephoto behind one way glass, but I expect you don't want to go that far.

So you have to look at hidden cams, one of the earliest inexpensive hidden cams was the tie clip cam.  That only works for those who ware a suit.

Now if your the type with a pocket protector and a bunch of pens, we have the pen cam.

Or maybe the USB flash drive cam, or the cigarette lighter cam(Not good if your around smokers as it doesn't light cigarettes.),  or maybe the sun glasses cam, etc.

But I think two of the best less noticeable ones are the key fob cam, and the wrist watch cam.

All of the hidden cams come in various price ranges and qualities from low def to full HD and even video.

You can find a lot of different types of cheap ones on e-bay, but most are fairly low def.

Another option mite be a small flying cam plane or copter(toy), there are some fairly low priced ones these days.

And of course you always have the multimillion dollar satellite surveillance system, but you do have to worry about a cloudy day with one of those.

MOST EXCELLENT!! thanks my friend. had my wrist cam ordered on amazon  8)  hopfully will get it next week

today I got 2 great sights, I missed the first cause my GF was next to me so I couldn't occupy my phone.  and this I found very interesting.  even a Chinese lady with a such slim figure got huge calves.  above all that, she's deadly gorgeous, perfect body posture, ice cold face, sharp long chin, clean, long straight black hairs.  5'11-6'0ish 

I really wish this fat chick wasn't on my way, she did a last sec cut in  :angry:



supdawg

lets stop with the stalkerish pictures. i didnt mean for everyone to start doing it. if people have pictures already taken then post those. it feels kinda weird taking these stalkerish photos and videos. you can actually get into quite big trouble. i got caught but luckily i got out of it. just a little warning.

nuntype

I don't see how you can get into trouble photoing adults in a public area. Rude? Perhaps, but its not like anyone is posting their personal information (or even their faces for that matter). No laws are being broken with any of these photos posted so everyone, please continue.

Sar-Net

I said I'd get back to posting a few images of Asian Calves.  This is another of those searches that is hard to find as its so specific.   Anyway I fished round in my unsorted stuff and found a few.  Even though I wasted like 4 hours looking at thumbs I didn't find a lot of images.  So I decided to add a couple of little vid clips of Rebeka K. working her legs.   I think she could have pretty impressive legs if she were to pursue bodybuilding a bit harder, she seems to like to work her chest, and arms, and leaves the rest alone for the most part.

First some images.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




As always  :thanks:  to those who  :clap:     :rock:     :singing:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


supdawg

so i got caught video taping her and she made me delete the video. then she turned around and started flexing her calves. she was teasing me and then she told me to compare calves with her..and then she left..idk what to say. well one thing for sure. her calves are bigger than mine.

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she made me delete the video. then she turned around and started flexing her calves. she was teasing me and then she told me to compare calves with her

wut??? lol!   is she pretty? married? have kids?  you might have a chance it seems.   :funny: 


I won't post anymore pics till more people made contribution to this thread, I didn't even get any karma for what i did  :'(


Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...snip...
I won't post anymore pics till more people made contribution to this thread, I didn't even get any karma for what i did  :'(

Karma is extremely hard to get on this board.  Even the top of the line posters who post the latest vids, and photo sets are only getting something like 10 points per post.  The rest of us are getting way way less.  So not getting any karma on a few pics doesn't mean much.   You find the right subjects, post a lot of images or vids, and your posts will get you Karma.