Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian woman with bulging calves

Started by supdawg, July 18, 2013, 10:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


supdawg

so i used to have this pretty built chinese ex. some stuff happened and she deleted me on facebook, but i was able to get my hands on some of her facebook photos. she is the strongest chinese girl i personally know and she has massive calves and quads. and shes 5 4 and weighs 160lbs. fuking her was amazing. she was always on the bottom because i weigh 140 and she was heavy. but her calves and quads were massive. she used to squeeze the shit out of me. i played the nice guy for a long time to get intimate with her. but she was stronger than me. and she used to dominate me and get so horny. but things got out of hand and she ended up breaking up with me

supdawg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

not sure if u can see it..let me know if u can

aznlegs

Also I found a whole bunch of Caitlyn Mah, I think I can share them, but how to upload them gentlemen~? please help I am sure you guys will like this very nice pair of Asian gams.  :letsparty:

supdawg

yea caitlyn mah is meaty. she gives good calf jobs

supdawg

aznlegs. create an account with imageshack. then upload your images. then click on the info button for the image and copy and paste the forum tag in your post. that should display the image.

supdawg

aznlegs.. what happened to posting some Caitlyn Mah?

aznlegs

Hey! I finally took your advice -supDawg- made an account. We will see if I did it properly, there is 7 or so new picture (And one surprise for Asian lovers like me!)  :woohoo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jadeola

Any update the Asian with bulging calves at your workplace?

supdawg

well she caught me trying to video tape her. and aznlegs. how did u get all those images of Caitlyn Mah? are you facebook friends with her?

well either way lets not stalk Caitlyn Mah. just let her be shes just an average girl compared to a bodybuilder.

Caitlyn Mah re-added me as a friend on facebook. one of her facebook posts says this: "Just ran 22km. Legs feeling pumped"

nuntype

Great news. I hope you are able to share more shots of her from her account.

supdawg


Viraleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is this beauty?

That's the beautiful Sandy Vu.
What is dead may never die.

ridu23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but i made it a mission, to try and video tape her calves. sadly i had no choice but to video tape her not wearing heels, and you won't be able to see her face. but she is a decent looking chinese woman.

Where's the link to the vid/pictures of this lovely lady you described??

FBBrocks

Answer to some1's PM, OP got busted by that asian lady while filming her for another video, and was asked to take off any videos associated with her.  It was total 3 videos, was very impressive, she's probably some kind athletes bit not FBB ,and I apologize I only watched them online and didn't download it to my HD(I thought it'd be always available online) because it was almost 2 years ago I believe.