Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tamara Makar

Started by Tamara M, April 08, 2013, 08:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:clap:

Tamara,

Thank you so much for sharing!  This is an impressive display of both your power and stamina.  Please continue to keep us in the loop on future endeavors. 
:thanks:

Thank you very much, watch this space!  ;)
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

mtxship

Tamara you are awesome and I would love to be your punching bag. When are you coming to Las Vegas?

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tamara you are awesome and I would love to be your punching bag. When are you coming to Las Vegas?

Thank you MTXship, I have no plans on going to the states in the next few months, but if anything changes I'll let you know  ;)
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

mtxship


kicked in the face by a lady bodybuilder

you are skilled and beautiful. please come to the states.

may be able to stand in for that bag, for a while....

bigbrent747

PM me here on Saradas.  I love a good beatdown.  Sign me up!!!!!

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you are skilled and beautiful. please come to the states.

may be able to stand in for that bag, for a while....

I will definitely consider, and thank you for the compliments  :)
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

liftncarryfan

Please come to the States  :cool2:

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please come to the States  :cool2:

Oh ok Liftncarryfan, I have many people asking me now, I will probably consider it! Thank you so much!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Jester

Great video Tamara. What a unique talent you have with such a muscular body and great combat skills.I would love to have a beat down session with you!!!!
I can't wait to see your next video.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftncarryfan

I know it is probably impossible but I am going to be on vacation in NYC in 2 weeks. Your great Tamara good luck to ya

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great video Tamara. What a unique talent you have with such a muscular body and great combat skills.I would love to have a beat down session with you!!!!
I can't wait to see your next video.

Thank you very much Navara. I will post other videos soon so please watch the space. It will be on my website and on YouTube but probably I will put it up on here, too.
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know it is probably impossible but I am going to be on vacation in NYC in 2 weeks. Your great Tamara good luck to ya

Thank you Liftncarryfan. Yes, 2 weeks is a little short notice, but if you ever come to London please let me know!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Camper

Curious if anyone has a recent review. She has been traveling a lot but I haven't seen a post on her. Wondering if she is worth it??

deestar

Saw her last year, great time.  Great size and she competes a LOT so pretty much always in shape to some degree.  Never really fluctuates a ton.