LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tamara Makar

Started by Tamara M, April 08, 2013, 08:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom jensen

You are Welcome ....... Happy holidays to you as well!

Yes, I can confirm
In a good lean off season shape.
If you like big, hard and round muscle with virtually no fat on top of it ....... She is your pick guys.

I was also impressed by the woman behind the muscle ...... A must experience
I did enjoy every single second of the session.

If you ever in Brussels or Paris drop me a note Tamara.

Buy for now



Tamara M

Have a training video uploaded on my site now, for those who don't follow me on YouTube:

Current shape, current condition! Don't be shy, I can kick your ass whenever I want to anyway  :P I know this is what you want, too

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

I thought some of you guys might want to see this. It's from my background, I have brown belt in Kyokushin karate and I'm back to training again. I will post more videos like this on my website and youtube channel. Anyone interested being a punchbag?  :)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

arpeggiochords

I'm guess I'm an a**hole for writing this, but you should aim for MMA or thaiboxing style, karate is...so last millennium. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd love to see better technique, more powerful punches,  more energy transfer from the hips and you should protect your face. Forget katas, more power! I hope you take this as positive criticism.  :singing: Cheers

arpeggiochords

Unless of course I've misunderstood everything and you are offering fans the punchbag treatment. In that case...

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unless of course I've misunderstood everything and you are offering fans the punchbag treatment. In that case...

Not being funny but if I was into MMA what would I be doing on a forum that mostly discusses muscle worship sessions? Not many female fighters carry size (if any)
This is my background and I do have enquiries about beatup sessions. I thought this way people can see that I'm not just saying that I have martial arts background. If I wanted to compete in MMA trust me I wouldn't be a bodybuilder as size does slow you down .
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

♥αlphα♀

wow ! Thanks, impressive, love the speed of your kicks.
Karate is maybe not the best street fighting technic but against someone with no fighting skills and no agressivityin a controlled environment it's as deadly and so much more feminine, dramatic and intimidating.

PM following

Duke69

I think you are as sexxxy as can be.  Im more of a lover than a fighter if you ever come to the states and offer sensual sessions I hope we can meet.

I like strong women

I think you are beautiful- don't think I'd be able to stand up to your fists and kicks- keep up the hard work!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arpeggiochords

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unless of course I've misunderstood everything and you are offering fans the punchbag treatment. In that case...

Not being funny but if I was into MMA what would I be doing on a forum that mostly discusses muscle worship sessions? Not many female fighters carry size (if any)
This is my background and I do have enquiries about beatup sessions. I thought this way people can see that I'm not just saying that I have martial arts background. If I wanted to compete in MMA trust me I wouldn't be a bodybuilder as size does slow you down .

Peace.

kjhub

Great stuff!! The speed you have at your size is REALLY impressive.  I'd love to see you doing some more boxing, sparring, or even a competitive match. I'd buy a video of you handing out a beatdown in a boxing match.  Thanks for the post.  Keep the vids coming.

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow ! Thanks, impressive, love the speed of your kicks.
Karate is maybe not the best street fighting technic but against someone with no fighting skills and no agressivityin a controlled environment it's as deadly and so much more feminine, dramatic and intimidating.

PM following

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I've got your email, I will reply later on today! Thank you ever so much!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you are as sexxxy as can be.  Im more of a lover than a fighter if you ever come to the states and offer sensual sessions I hope we can meet.

Thank you very much for your comment Duke69. I have no plans on going to the states at the moment but it can change a little bit later on. I'll let you know!  ;)
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you are beautiful- don't think I'd be able to stand up to your fists and kicks- keep up the hard work!

Thank you very much for your support! Please watch this space because I will post more videos later on.
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unless of course I've misunderstood everything and you are offering fans the punchbag treatment. In that case...

Not being funny but if I was into MMA what would I be doing on a forum that mostly discusses muscle worship sessions? Not many female fighters carry size (if any)
This is my background and I do have enquiries about beatup sessions. I thought this way people can see that I'm not just saying that I have martial arts background. If I wanted to compete in MMA trust me I wouldn't be a bodybuilder as size does slow you down .

Peace.

Arpeggiochords enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench