LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tamara Makar

Started by Tamara M, April 08, 2013, 08:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara M

Hello guys  ^-^

I just thought I'd post on here to let you know that I'm available for private sessions in London  :woohoo:
If you're not in the UK we can also meet on Skype. Please check out my website for more pictures and get in touch if you're interested in an unforgettable muscle worship session! I look forward to hearing from you all!  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Wesflex

 I met with Tamara, and she is in awesome shape and a genuinely inspiring  bodybuilder.

You read reviews of girls who are time watching, moody unreliable individuals who don't reply to emails and are not interested in you. Not Tamara. Excellent communication and huge muscled girls with Lots of charisma!

I challenge anyone  to disagree?!!

Jester

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login says in your wb270 listing that you have a brown belt in karate.Are you willing to use this in your sessions?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tamara M

Yes, of course, that's why I mention it. We could do a sparring session, I could use different punches and kicks, let me know what you're interested in. You can contact me on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

Hello guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm gonna be in Birmingham for the BodyPower Expo on 18-19th May. If anyone is interested in a session from the Birmingham area please contact me You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I look forward to hearing from you all!  :-*
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Jester

 Hi Tamara. What do you charge for an hours session?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tamara M

Navara, just sent you a dm. please check it! thanks
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

Hi Guys,

I'm gonna be at the Bodypower expo in Birmingham on the 18th and 19th May and I'm available for private sessions. Please contact me through my website:
www.tamara-makar.com

I look forward to meeting all my fans there!  :heart:


Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

Hello guys,

I just thought I'd let you know that I am back from my holiday and available again for muscle worship sessions in the London area. Please check out my website where I have up to date photos of me so you can always see what shape I am in. I have also added a Travel Plans page to let you guys know where I'm travelling to and when.

If you're interested, please drop me a line or give me a call.

Hope to speak to you soon!

www.tamara-makar.com
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

Thank you very much for all the messages and inquiries, it is really lovely to hear from all of you guys. I appreciate all the support and encouraging words so please keep them coming. Check out my website for updates on travels or up to date photos of me. Hope to see you all soon!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

Hello guys,

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that finally I'm going to Manchester in January, so all my fans up North, please check out my travel page on my website and get booking. If it works out well I might make it a regular thing  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A weekend visit in Paris is also on the cards for late January/early February so anyone interested, please get in touch!

I have had some interest lately from Switzerland and Germany, so if anyone is interested in a session in Zurich and in Germany please get in touch. I am happy to travel early next year.

Thank you for all the support from all my fans!

www.tamara-makar.com
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

mark daily

Wooh!! exciting news! and e mail sent :-)

tom jensen

Hi to all
I had the chance to meet Miss Hench for a session in London.
Setting up session was easy. She was very punctual, showed up on time.
Easy going, very laid back personality.

Muscle worship was great. Always smiling which makes it very pleasant.
Big girl, very muscular, hard and totally into my worship fetish.

Stripped down to a bikini right away and started to show off her gorgeous body.

Don't ask her for more, as it is as far as it goes.
Plenty enough for the real muscle lovers - a must see imho

Can't wait to get back to London, or to see her in my home country as she told me she was going to travel in the coming months.

Thanks girl, you are TOP



Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi to all
I had the chance to meet Miss Hench for a session in London.
Setting up session was easy. She was very punctual, showed up on time.
Easy going, very laid back personality.

Muscle worship was great. Always smiling which makes it very pleasant.
Big girl, very muscular, hard and totally into my worship fetish.

Stripped down to a bikini right away and started to show off her gorgeous body.

Don't ask her for more, as it is as far as it goes.
Plenty enough for the real muscle lovers - a must see imho

Can't wait to get back to London, or to see her in my home country as she told me she was going to travel in the coming months.

Thanks girl, you are TOP

Thank you Tom, I had a lovely time and I'm glad you enjoyed the session! Merry Christmas to you! Hope to see you again!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

I get a lot of questions about my condition at the moment. I competed end of November therefore now I am in a lean offseason shape.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
     
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench