Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tamara Makar

Started by Tamara M, April 08, 2013, 08:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great stuff!! The speed you have at your size is REALLY impressive.  I'd love to see you doing some more boxing, sparring, or even a competitive match. I'd buy a video of you handing out a beatdown in a boxing match.  Thanks for the post.  Keep the vids coming.

Thank you Kjhub for your kind comments. I could do a video of a boxing match, please get in touch to discuss the details: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

gk

Tamara, you are fantastic! I am also involved in kickboxing, unbelievable punches keeping in mind your light gloves! Keep up the good work, as per MMA pretty sure that very difficult someone to stand against you if you target him/her in the right spots. Careful in the boxing matches not to get carried away since you are lethal!  :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tamara, you are fantastic! I am also involved in kickboxing, unbelievable punches keeping in mind your light gloves! Keep up the good work, as per MMA pretty sure that very difficult someone to stand against you if you target him/her in the right spots. Careful in the boxing matches not to get carried away since you are lethal!  :clap:

Thank you very much for your kind message! I appreciate your encouraging words GK :-*
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to send you a message, but alas your inbox is full :-(
Yes it was, sorry, didn't realize. You can always send a message to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you like DSax40
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tiberius

Thats an very impressive video, but with your muscles that would be one savage beating to receive  :-\

MixedWrestler

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you are as sexxxy as can be.  Im more of a lover than a fighter if you ever come to the states and offer sensual sessions I hope we can meet.

Thank you very much for your comment Duke69. I have no plans on going to the states at the moment but it can change a little bit later on. I'll let you know!  ;)

How about mainland Europe?


Thank you very much for your support! Please watch this space because I will post more videos later on.
[/quote]
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bkrugby

That was a very nice video.  Your size is impressive and I like the wearing a muscle shirt.  Just thick and powerful, which is my favorite look.  Don't know if I'd like to be a punching bag per se, but I think you could throw me around which would be kinda nice :) So you're from Canada then?

bkrugby

Oh wait, London...if I ever visit London again, I may have to look you up! That would be a nice time I would think.

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thats an very impressive video, but with your muscles that would be one savage beating to receive  :-\

Thank you Tiberius  :)
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you are as sexxxy as can be.  Im more of a lover than a fighter if you ever come to the states and offer sensual sessions I hope we can meet.

Thank you very much for your comment Duke69. I have no plans on going to the states at the moment but it can change a little bit later on. I'll let you know!  ;)

How about mainland Europe?


Thank you very much for your support! Please watch this space because I will post more videos later on.
[/quote]

Whereabouts are you Mixewrestler? I might go to Europe as I'm getting more and more inquiries from some countries.
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh wait, London...if I ever visit London again, I may have to look you up! That would be a nice time I would think.

Let me know when you're in London again bkrugby. Please send me a message to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to organize.
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thats an very impressive video, but with your muscles that would be one savage beating to receive  :-\

Thank you Tiberius  :)

You are welcome : ). But I think you misunderstood. You could hurt a guy bad with a beating like in that video.

awesome


♥αlphα♀

: ) Tiberius, precisely, it's because she can that it's so exciting (at least for some of us).

DeVore

 :clap:

Tamara,

Thank you so much for sharing!  This is an impressive display of both your power and stamina.  Please continue to keep us in the loop on future endeavors. 
:thanks: