⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What Kind of Musclestory Do You Prefer?

Started by hansan1982, February 24, 2013, 06:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansan1982

Yeah! I just want to know [What Kind of Musclestory Do You Prefer?].  Thanks for voting.

This discussion is the result of a POLL [now expired].  I have merged it with another thread since the subjects are similar.  ~Mod E15R91F
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jeremy Lightning

I prefer non-snuff stories, I've always been in favor of the gentle muscle girl who just grows huge muscles and likes to show off her muscles and strength. That's not to say that snuff stories turn me off completely, but it depends on the author, I have gotten off on stories by Reaper, DEA and Kickfan that has had some snuff in them, if the writing of the muscle and strength used in the story is good, then I don't mind snuff occurring in the story.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

klaus74de

I don't like fantasy-stories in all ways - I like reality. No giantess, no super-powers, no muscle-growth with  magic / new special chemicals / ... no 30' biceps
The girls can be a little bigger than todays FBB. But they needn't be tall.
My ideal muscle-woman-story would be about a girl/woman, not taller than 5'6, who is / gets heavily muscled (up to ~200lbs, maybe 220) - lets say a shorter version of rennee toney. Offseason shape is welcome. :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

solitariodude

Never could understand why some authors write about death and destruction of innocents at the hands of super women. Gotta be some kind of deep-seated, serious mental problems behind that ???

DEA

I voted for the 1st option, of course. Why? Don´t know, it just makes me hot, although in real world, I´m an easy going, calm and religious man. Maybe soem sort of "sub-deviation" from "mere" femmuscle deviation.

However - I think that just two options, you put in the pool, is too few. There are many more thhings beetween them - sex, dominantion, mild violence, comming "just" injuries....

GLKnight

When it comes to Female Muscle and FMG, it's totally a "Your Mileage May Vary" situation.

But the one thing that HAS to be pointed out is this: How many stories involving Female Muscle Growth and female feats of strength focus SPECIFICALLY on the domination/damage that ensues around her/them?

0bviously, I voted for the second option because I'm not into the Dom angle, nor do I like the humiliation wreaked in the name of "the NEW stronger sex", or even the concept of sexual release coupled with the loss of life/severe crippling of their sexual partners. For once, I'd like to see a story that was a bit more realistically romantic in it's approach, even though the female lead grows to huge sizes, or changes because of some extremely unrealistic factor.

I don't like a vast majority of what muscle fans seem to like, but then again, that's probably just me. I wouldn't want my newly transformed girlfriend/wife going through that transformation, and suddenly thinking that maybe the person she's been with in her darkest moments and loves with all her heart is suddenly much lesser than her, simply because I wasn't changed with her after we've been through so much together.

sicktick

I've never really been into any of the aggressive stuff. Just keep the girls growing biger and bigger and I'm happy. They can never get big enough (muscle not height)

jairovilli

Second one. I like fantasy plots and ... we need villains.

Chip101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't like fantasy-stories in all ways - I like reality. No giantess, no super-powers, no muscle-growth with  magic / new special chemicals / ... no 30' biceps
The girls can be a little bigger than todays FBB. But they needn't be tall.
My ideal muscle-woman-story would be about a girl/woman, not taller than 5'6, who is / gets heavily muscled (up to ~200lbs, maybe 220) - lets say a shorter version of rennee toney. Offseason shape is welcome. :)

Same here. I like realistic women.

Metal Sphere

The huge muscle growth one. Especially if the growth is especially well-detailed, paced, or done via exotic means.

legacy

I like the fantasy stories about realistic women (like a former gymnast who likes to show off) or the gentle fantasy stories.  I'm not into the humiliation, death, etc. type of stories.

TheMoleUK

At the risk of coming across as a heretic, I'm not that interested in the muscle side of things...

Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't have anything against, it but its superstrength I'm looking for and if a gal has to be muscled up to achieve that, that's no problem...

And while I like gentle and violent stories I prefer the former with a lot of showing off!

UK_Fan

I normally prefer the "Mrs Armstrong" type stories (big FBB defending her loving husband), or at the very most ones like the "Annie Ample" or "Mighty She Muscle" series where they don't kill men, and those they do "damage" (mostly) deserve it.  I still love all those "huge muscles" stories (see "Made to Order", "Hardbody" etc from Mr. Shhh, as well as those from Michelle Roppo) as long they don't get ridiculous (some of Michelle Roppo's do get a bit that way).  I'm not keen on the sadistic type "gore" stories.

Adam_S

It's all 'fantasy,' but I guess my fantasies have always been much more grounded in reality.

EG: There's no such thing as a woman who's 6'5", can bench 1000#, squat 4000#, and has all natural g cup norks.

What is natural is that a woman who's 5'7" can go from a normal 140# to a totally rippling 135# over the course of a few months. As she gets further down the line, she gets more and more aware of her power and muscularity, and, well, her BF/Hubbie/date...he doesn't really stand a chance. She gets what she wants whether it's given to her or she takes it.

I've always been more interested in the transformation aspect. But in a normal, earthbound way. The biggest turnon is the idea that the woman I'm reading or writing about actually exists.

totocom

stories from Fbb-fantasy, Marknew or Helplesscase -like 'karen' or 'year 0'- show how the balance of power shifts progressively from one to other. That's what most of us enjoy. The growing could be natural or not, allways realistic.
No need of blood or violence. Strength facts have more effect. No need for her to prove anything, only let him to figure what she can do.

6'5 - 300 lb with 24"guns would be fun but not necessary.
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)