⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What Kind of Musclestory Do You Prefer?

Started by hansan1982, February 24, 2013, 06:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAP

You know I had always been into muscle women however I kind of like those gentle women who showoff their strength. I don't see any one yet a male character get humiliated or killed in a horrific manner, I admittedly read some of them but they always left with sick feeling in my stomach. I guess you can say that enjoy stories where a guy meets a girl, they date, they have sex and they live happily ever after. I do not enjoy people getting humiliated even if they do sometimes deserve it or grought it on themselves.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GAP

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jabber7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
stories from Fbb-fantasy, Marknew or Helplesscase -like 'karen' or 'year 0'- show how the balance of power shifts progressively from one to other. That's what most of us enjoy. The growing could be natural or not, allways realistic.
No need of blood or violence. Strength facts have more effect. No need for her to prove anything, only let him to figure what she can do.

6'5 - 300 lb with 24"guns would be fun but not necessary.

Just read helplesscase stories yesterday, they are so beautifully written. I haven't read muscle fantasy stories in at least 5 years, but after 'year 0' I'm hooked and craving more of the same. Cant wait to read the others you've mentioned, any other suggestions?

Apollo

I've been writing stories for about 10 years now.  I started writing because I wasn't seeing as many stories around that piqued my interest and entertained me.

I've been toying with the idea of doing commissions and selling my writing on a professional level.  But I'm always looking for feedback.

What are some of the Community's favorite preferences in stories, specifically FMG Stories? (I only write stories featuring FMG or BE or Increasing Sexuality and Sexual Features.)  For example, I enjoy very descriptive stories of the transformations, not a quick-change, then "along with the story".

What are some things that you flat out dislike in your stories?  For example, I'm not a fan of Fan Fiction--I like original characters. 

I just thought it would be in interesting discussion.  Thanks as always for the feedback!

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been writing stories for about 10 years now.  I started writing because I wasn't seeing as many stories around that piqued my interest and entertained me.

I've been toying with the idea of doing commissions and selling my writing on a professional level. 

But, I'm always looking for feedback.

What are some of the Community's favorite preferences in stories, specifically FMG Stories(I only write stories featuring  FMG or BE or Increasing Sexuality and Sexual Features)?  For example, I enjoy very descriptive stories of the transformations, not a quick-change, then "along with the story".

What are some things that you flat out dislike in your stories?  For example, I'm not a fan of Fan Fiction--I like original characters. 

I just thought it would be in interesting discussion.

Thanks as always for the feedback!

I like a lot of the same things. I like longer, descriptive narrative when it comes to growth and what a character looks like too. I hate it when a story is rushed just to get to the good parts. Good characterization is a must with believable dialog and an actual plot.

I don't mind fan fiction if it's done well, but femuscle fan fiction often is not well done. Authors ignore characterization althogether just to have a character inexplicable grow muscles and start killing/raping/torturing anyone with a Y chromosome. That said, a lot of original fiction is guilty of the same shallow characterization.

I hate stories with abject violence and domination. Unfortunately most stories are nothing but this, no plot, no characters, just torture porn so it makes for rather poor reading around here.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

MegaMassiveMuscle

Detailed descriptions of growth and muscle size. Also descriptions of the mindset, how much she loves it etc... Any workouts or strength tests are great too

Jeremy Lightning

Yup, here are some of my likes and dislikes:

Likes:
Muscle growth description
Very detailed muscle description
Super strength feats
Inch for inch, pound for pound strength ie a short, tiny gymnast able to lift a huge pro football player above her head with ease
Superiority ie anything you can do I can do better, either on a small scale or large scale
Reaction speeds are also up, not just strength, speed, agility
Super intelligence

Dislikes:
Macro/Giantesses
Major Height Growth
Excessive violence/muscle snuff
Other super powers ie flight, laser beams, freezing breath, telepathy, telekinesis
Domination that is all about mental humiliation and subservience, if there's a bit of muscle and strength based domination and humiliation, that's okay, but not excessive
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

mattu

It helps when a story is nicely told. In a light way, with some humor, some sidelines.
Strength feats can be told in detail, take all the time there is.
The girl, or woman, may be a nice girl or woman.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbsmmh

I've said this before, but I really think people need to detach more from these stories. I'll let you in on a little secret, that may shock you. In the real world NO ONE is as strong as the women in these stories. No one can tear men limb from limb or crush cars the way they can. It is fantasy.

If I write a really evil woman, it is fairly obvious. In such a case there is no real redeeming quality given to the character. They have contempt for the rest of human existence and feel they have not only the right but the duty to intimidate, dominate and destroy as they wish. There is no admiration. If anything, I despise such women absolutely (not that women strong enough to be that cruel will ever exist), but it's a story and they are fictional characters. I'm not aroused by the violence and I doubt many, if any of us here are. Any arousal (and to be honest I only use sites like this for arousal) is from the exaggerated muscle and the power, the fact that such women are utterly invincible and nothing can stop them (besides another ridiculously superhuman woman). The specifics of what I like to write here can vary, but the invincibility is always there. For example Debbie Daniels (who I may write about again) is a vicious evil sadist with a heart of stone. No redeeming qualities whatsoever, now she's incredibly sexy and muscular and impossibly strong, but you don't want to be near her if you can avoid it. Then you have my character in 'Do you want Bis with that' who is incredibly sweet and kind but strong enough to do whatever she wants. If I ever go back to that story, which I hope to, she will show her tough side (not to her lover), but I won't push it too far as it would be inconsistent with the character.

I do have a character in mind also who is a superhero and has a strong sense of right and wrong, so is there to help people, but on the flip side, has a zero tolerance approach to violent crime and the perpetrators of same. So basically yeah, I won't shy way from violence in my stories, but I don;t just put it in there for the sake of it, it's there as an illustration of what the women are capable of doing. I will generally shy away from anything overtly to do with rape (in some cases women may intimidate men into sex, I don't see this as the same) as it makes me uncomfortable and I will never make a character under 18 for the same reason. That's my line, and writing stuff like that wouldn't fit with me, butI think we should shy away from assuming that writing a fictional story means you approve of every hypothetical act. If that was the case, we wouldn't have films like Halloween etc. Now that would suit me as those films are shite as far as I'm concerned, but some people like them and I'm not going to assume those people or the creators are all would be serial killers and psychopaths. Back to these stories, It's fiction and it is off the wall fiction. So I think some people need to chill with the judgements.

Also, I'll be frank, I'm a good writer, I'm a very good writer, (others tell me this I'm not just blowing my hole) but I'm not going to waste my better writing on this site. It is a niche site for people with certain interests, shall we say, and I write what I write here for a release, to get in touch with fantasy (I normally never read fantasy or sci-fi or any of that stuff, it doesn't interest me) and well, just generally for shits and giggles. If I entertain people in the process, then great, but No one in the literary world would ever publish this kind of stuff anyway,  so I don't view it as literature and I don't take it seriously. Anyone who does is deluding themselves as far as I'm concerned. Lighten up, this stuff isn't supposed to be taken so seriously. Sorry if that offends people, but I'm just being honest.


GreatJustice

Likes:

-Girls having fun, with and without muscles.
-Humour, or outright comedy at times.
-exaggerated physiques; wider than tall, highly sexualised, intense vascularity.
-Muscle growth which is linked to sexuality.
-Slow muscle growth.
-Explosively fast muscle growth. Muscle growth through flexing.
-Bimbofication.
-Natural women.
-Love and affection.
-Subversion of common tropes.

Dislike:
-Asshole characters.
-Rage- / psychotic-mania.
-mutilation, injury or death.
-Underage protagonists.
-Plots which are not cartoonish, but which rely on culpable stupidity just to function.
-Infinite power stories.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Likes:

-Girls having fun, with and without muscles.
-Humour, or outright comedy at times.
-exaggerated physiques; wider than tall, highly sexualised, intense vascularity.
-Muscle growth which is linked to sexuality.
-Slow muscle growth.
-Explosively fast muscle growth. Muscle growth through flexing.
-Bimbofication.
-Natural women.
-Love and affection.
-Subversion of common tropes.

Dislike:
-Asshole characters.
-Rage- / psychotic-mania.
-mutilation, injury or death.
-Underage protagonists.
-Plots which are not cartoonish, but which rely on culpable stupidity just to function.
-Infinite power stories.

Yes! I'm glad you brought that up. That's something that bugs the shit out of me too. A series of contrivances where characters don't act naturally because the tracing paper-thin plot (if there even is one) won't work otherwise is straight up embarrassing to read.

I'll add a few more:
Love:
-When the girl is as sexually attracted to the guy as he is to her
-Mutual pleasure
-Big, gentle, protective girls
-Muscular jock girls dating smaller, weaker, nerdy boys
-Strong-willed, even potentially heroic, male characters with a personality
-Height-disparity; not necessarily giantesses, but certainly taller girls with shorter men
-The guy being small and light enough compared to the girl that he can sit on her lap
-Gender inversion stories where women act chivalrously and protectively towards men
-When evil characters get punished
-Believable levels of super strength
-Effort being displayed during feats of strength
-Passionate, romantic sex between lovers
-Slow, progressive muscle growth, with girls displaying plenty of introspective, Seth Brundle-style fascination with what's happening to themselves

Hate:
-Gay muscle porn that's 'reimagined' as hetero porn by changing a few names and pronouns around but otherwise leaving the story untouched.
-Improper formatting, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation
-Unimaginative plots
-Clit cocks (like you're fooling anyone)
-Weak, stupid, boorish, and/or otherwise effete male characters who exist merely to react to a girl's muscles and strength, or to be beaten/raped/murdered/tortured/enslaved
-Gender-role inversion stories where men are treated callously and subjugated even though it's made clear that men are rarer and far weaker than women and logically should be protected
-You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-Extreme strength disparity, like where women are in excess of tens of thousands times stronger than men for no reason.
-Instant muscle growth, cheapening any and all workout scenes
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Greatguy87

Ninja, when I wrote stories with big gentle characters, they didn't go over well. So spare me the "I love gentle women" line because there is barely an audience for it. Also while grammar is important, I've seen too many good writers get ripped by grammar Nazis. Some writers need someone willing to sift through the bad stories to find a gem. If someone gives them a shot, they will get better. Everything I say is from experience. Took a while to find my niche. Now that I've found it, I'll be a better writer.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, I'm in the middle, I like muscle women to be gentle with the main male character, the good guy, but if she does get violent and show off her strength on guys who deserve it, then I'm fine with that kind of thing going on. That's why some stories by a lot of authors I like more than others.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

JerusalemTulip

The only  features that would kill a story and make me stop reading immediately are detailed depictions of gay or underage sex.  I expect there are plenty of other sites better suited for that.

If all I was interested in was rubbing one out, I probably wouldn't check out this sub forum much.  Visual imagery (real or fake) works better than literature, at least for me.  Also, writing genuine seeming romance and tasteful erotica is a pretty rare skill even among people who write fiction for a living (though it certainly doesn't stop them from including bad sex in pretty much every book.)  But if this is the area that you want feedback on, I think that muscle description doesn't need to be exhaustive if it is going to be hackneyed or boilerplate.  Surprise me with little details I probably wouldn't think to fantasize about on my own.  Examples could include: 
-  the way that JDM in "Jill" details not only tape measure differences between the muscle of a guy and a girl, but also the geometric area difference;
-  the butt muscle sitting height advantage thing was thought provoking also;
-  From Magnus Magneto's stuff I enjoyed how one's girl could sit on the couch and her superior mass and desnity would lead her beau to inexorably slide toward her and feel the warmth of her accelerated metabolism;
Anyway, you probably catch the drift.
-  Not every tricep needs to be a horseshoe, nor every calf, heart-shaped.  Which is not to say they aren't...but again, surprise me!!

I'm looking to read stories that feature strong, attractive women in them, but I keep hoping for them to be real stories.  Something that can (if not entertain) at least make me feel something (laughter/relief/the struggle against or recognition of universal truths etc.), or force me to think about something, and that would be my criteria for whether I'm willing to pay for it.  It is a mostly fruitless quest.  A lot of people who can write with clarity and correct grammar, are not necessarily good at writing fiction and making people feel and think.  Even when they are, they typically don't jeopardize the mainstream appeal of their work by making the women strong.

The lists that other members have contributed earlier in the post are a good guide for things that enjoyable stories in this genre tend to have in common, and probably represent a more practical guide for building a reliable following here. 




NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ninja, when I wrote stories with big gentle characters, they didn't go over well. So spare me the "I love gentle women" line because there is barely an audience for it. Also while grammar is important, I've seen too many good writers get ripped by grammar Nazis. Some writers need someone willing to sift through the bad stories to find a gem. If someone gives them a shot, they will get better. Everything I say is from experience. Took a while to find my niche. Now that I've found it, I'll be a better writer.

Given the general lack of reaction your stories get period, I don't think they should be used as a bellwhether for what's popular since I've read on here several non violent stories that got a great reaction, and there have been violent stories that died an ignominious death without comment.  Distraction by Cortisol and Jill and Me by JDM aren't violent but they're by and large the most popular stories posted here recently. If a story is written well it'll get a reaction regardless of content.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Greatguy87

Like I said, alot of times when writers write it takes a while for them to get a groove. As long as there is balance between violence and reality I'm OK.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login