⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knockouts by chokes or scissors

Started by WrestlerD, November 21, 2012, 12:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrestlerD

I am a fan of being knocked out via chokes or scissors during wrestling sessions and wanted to start a discussion as to which ladies have knocked you out in a session. My number of women who did so, and some more than once, recently grew to 8 and those ladies are as follows:

Debra Deandrea
Yasmin
Sybil Starr
Gia Primo
KO (kourtney Olson)
Amber Black
Mutiny
Toned Tommi


Thanks in advance for sharing.

WrestlerD

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

chris7201

I love to be koed during sessions.
Here's my list


kordelia Devonshire
Cheyenne jewel
Jenifer Thomas


Toned tommi I hope to see next year.

nujerz84

Gia Primo is the only one to knock me out... I ususally tap before that happens

WrestlerD

Chris:

How did those three ladies get their knockouts? I have been interested in meeting all three. Tommi was able to knock me out without much effort or pain. I asked her to and she had no problems trying.

cap9900

Great topic. I always think I want a KO, until it is time for the rubber to meet the road.  Kordelia Devonshire is the only planned KO I have encountered.  I was KO'd on two different occasions by local dominatrixes purely by accident.  If I ever get the opportunity to see Yasmin again I would like for her to put me out.

sharkymarky

Kris Clark. I was KO'ed whilst DATY. Awesome!

WrestlerD

Cap, which two local ladies? They still active in Chicago?

cap9900

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cap, which two local ladies? They still active in Chicago?

No longer active.  It was a long time ago.  Think The Fortress Beyond a couple locations and name changes ago.

broken_ribs

I've only sessioned once and thankfully got KO'ed

Kathy Gifford on a RNC .... but that happened because I didn't tap on time , do not ask her to do it , she won't do it willingly

greetings
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

weak4legs

Here's my list:
Gina Jones via RNC
Scarlett via Reverse Head Scissors
Naadia via RNC
Baby Blake via figure four head scissors
Electra via Reverse Standing Head Scissors
Christine Marshall via reverse head scissors

Others always seemed to let me out just in time...

Roland B

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's my list:
Gina Jones via RNC
Scarlett via Reverse Head Scissors
Naadia via RNC
Baby Blake via figure four head scissors
Electra via Reverse Standing Head Scissors
Christine Marshall via reverse head scissors

Others always seemed to let me out just in time...

Electra who?

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's my list:
Gina Jones via RNC
Scarlett via Reverse Head Scissors
Naadia via RNC
Baby Blake via figure four head scissors
Electra via Reverse Standing Head Scissors
Christine Marshall via reverse head scissors

Others always seemed to let me out just in time...

Electra who?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

rick77

Only once and never requested it, but was KO'd by Sondra Faas, fig 4 scissor. Probably my best session ever.

weak4legs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's my list:
Gina Jones via RNC
Scarlett via Reverse Head Scissors
Naadia via RNC
Baby Blake via figure four head scissors
Electra via Reverse Standing Head Scissors
Christine Marshall via reverse head scissors

Others always seemed to let me out just in time...

Electra who?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

Yep, that's her!

chris7201

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chris:

How did those three ladies get their knockouts? I have been interested in meeting all three. Tommi was able to knock me out without much effort or pain. I asked her to and she had no problems trying.

Cheyeene Jewel RNC
Jennifer Thomas  reverse head scissor
Kordelia Devonshire  Three time  The first time figure four scissor to end the session.
The next two were also figure four scissors. She koed me the first time , she waited
intill i was fully a wake and then koed me again. What a rush!