Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knockouts by chokes or scissors

Started by WrestlerD, November 21, 2012, 12:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pat777

For those who've had the pleasure, and the courage (at least once), to come close to the unbelievable power of these "FBB/karate black belt" arms ... it's just a reminder.



weak4legs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fez:
Tommi put me out with a triangle choke and I went out pretty quickly. I am sure she could have knocked me out a few more times but I tapped. The triangle was pretty painless but her rear naked choke hurt and I tapped to the pain, not because of the fear of going out. As for knockouts, tommi is great, as for looks, she is great, as for the overall session, just above average.

I always find triangles too painful... It feels like my head is going to explode, like pressure is just building and building.   I well applied RNC is painless...There should only be pressure on the sides of your neck, not on your trachea which is what leads to the pain.

-Weak4Legs

weak4legs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's my list:
Gina Jones via RNC
Scarlett via Reverse Head Scissors
Naadia via RNC
Baby Blake via figure four head scissors
Electra via Reverse Standing Head Scissors
Christine Marshall via reverse head scissors

Others always seemed to let me out just in time...

Adding one to my list:
Ginger Martin via RNC

spanky101

Kordelia Devonshire, twice.  Pure heaven.

anthonysmith

Devon D'Amo: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Malibu: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kris Clark / Clarkflex: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All three had their strengths and weaknesses.

Devon is definitely not a FBB but choked me out several times (sleeper).

Kris is so damn muscular her chokes were painful. I barely went out with her because I'd tap from the pain. (I'd still do her again though!)

Malibu did the best job, as far as pure power without causing very unsexy pain.

Grapluc

I've read a lot of enthusiastic comments about Kordelia Devonshire's knockouts, what does make them so special ?

purvisbread

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Devon D'Amo: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Malibu: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kris Clark / Clarkflex: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All three had their strengths and weaknesses.

Devon is definitely not a FBB but choked me out several times (sleeper).

Kris is so damn muscular her chokes were painful. I barely went out with her because I'd tap from the pain. (I'd still do her again though!)

Malibu did the best job, as far as pure power without causing very unsexy pain.


I can vouch for Malibu.  She is very skilled at the sleeper avoiding putting the pressure across the front of the throat but simply squeezing her biceps bringing her elbow together and she knows how to let it up as soon as you go out so the nap is very brief and she moves onto the next hold.

Chip101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've read a lot of enthusiastic comments about Kordelia Devonshire's knockouts, what does make them so special ?

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Kordelia, but from what I have heard is that she is one of the few that puts you in a deep sleep. With most ko's the man is out for less than 3 seconds. But I guess hers are very good.

bigsub1984

I have been KO'd by Baby Blake, Wild -Kat, and Kordelia Devonshire; all by RNC. the first two were great but didn't compare to Kordelia. She was the first to do it to me and is why I ask for it in sessions now. I didn't know she was going to do it either. It was painless and I didn't feel it coming. I went out deeply and really took some time to get my bearings back but what a rush!

I did ask Lady Milady to KO me, and she put me in a reverse scissor for it, but as the pressure cranked up I panicked and tapped out. Thought she was going to pop my head off!

Chip101

I dont know why but when I have requested a ko by scissor hold it never works. For some reason the pain is through the roof and I have to fight like hell not to tap but still dont go out.

marvin

FlameDiva in Atlanta nearly put me out with a rnc. She had me in the hold and applied the pressure so quickly and smooth I didn't realize what was happening and panicked. She released the hold quickly when she realized I was freaking out.  :wow:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yahooserious

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've read a lot of enthusiastic comments about Kordelia Devonshire's knockouts, what does make them so special ?

What makes them special is that she holds them longer. It puts you out deeper. Most girls let go at the first sign of unconsciousness and that is usually just before you are completely out. With Kordelia you go all the way out. And yes, it is safe.

crazycrazy

No, it's not safe to cut off the blood supply to the brain. Passing out is what happens when your brain shuts down: It is a signal that your brain needs more blood. Brain damage can occur if the brain is starved of oxygen. If it's held for a certain amount of time, tissue wll die and the damage may be serious. Do not agree to let. someone knock you out and maintain the pressure on your carotid artery. Make sure they release the pressure the moment you lose consciousness.

Yahooserious

Let's get a few facts straight here. A blood choke does not "cut off" the blood supply to the brain. It substantially reduces it. Passing out is what happens when activity in the frontal lobe is shut down. The entire brain does not shut down from a choke hold. It's only the front lobe. what actually happens when someone passes out from a blood choke is that a trigger in the carotid artery recognizes the reduced blood flow to the brain and shuts down the activity in the frontal lobe so the brain can survive longer on less blood. A choke out only takes 4 to 8 seconds from start to loss of consciousness. It takes 5 full minutes of complete oxygen deprivation for brain cells to start to die from lack of oxygen. Reduced blood flow from a blood choke, even if it is held for an extra 15 to 20 seconds does not even come close to creating a full 5 minute span of complete oxygen deprivation. So it is not in any way dangerous. Gene Lebell has choked out thousands of students in Judo classes and seminars without any incidents.