Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knockouts by chokes or scissors

Started by WrestlerD, November 21, 2012, 12:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21salute

Evil Kitty by triangle
Karate Fighter Maria (club Q) by triangle (twice)

I still don't like that hazy feeling when you're waking up.  Feels like you're on drugs at the office and you're trying to act normal...heh


broken_ribs

To those interested , Rita Sargo will KO you on request , in the way you prefer  ...

Asked her if that was possible got a positive answer

never sessioned with her , though
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hwillish

I concur completely especially as one grows older.  Another cautionary tale would be Mass Muscle Ed (a true pioneer in this area) who has not only been squeezed by the best, but has had to have neck surgery more than once as a result of his efforts on our behalf.

Unfortunately, it's still like the proverbial moth who "gets too close to the flame"...lol

BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is probably my last session frontier (well, that and DATY, but that's something I'd like to keep for the wife). My fear is any extended damage of a KO and not fully recovering quickly. I'm leery from working around sometimes-concussed athletes for decades and suffering one of my own on what wasn't the hardest hit to the head I've taken, but obviously was well-placed. Years ago, one of the nearly superhuman strong sessionettes said she refused to do KOs because she didn't trust her control. She wasn't just worried for her -- she pointed out a guy suffering severe permanent damage or worse would bring public hell down on our little under the radar world.

There is something incredibly sexy about a woman with the power to knock you out, especially if done not at your request but at her will.

Care to share who this lady was?

hwillish

Never met her, but Theresa B. was truly a  WOMAN among girls!!!  Long gone from the scene, but not forgotten...

broken_ribs

milena tevilova will also do it ... she even announces it on wb270
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fezsez

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chris:

How did those three ladies get their knockouts? I have been interested in meeting all three. Tommi was able to knock me out without much effort or pain. I asked her to and she had no problems trying.

Hi dbach3,
I've been thinking of sessioning with Tommi and try this - how dis she do it? Would you recommend?

scissor35

Tommi asked me a few times during our session if I wanted her to knock me  out.  I asked her what the easiest way was and she put me in a forward face neck scissor while pulling the back of my head in towards her abs.  I started to get lightheaded real fast.  I chickened out and tapped.  She was definitely ready to put me out if I didn't tap.  In fact, there were a number of chokes, triangles, and headscissors throughout the session where she could have easily KO'd me if she wanted to.

Motaro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's my list:
Gina Jones via RNC
Scarlett via Reverse Head Scissors
Naadia via RNC
Baby Blake via figure four head scissors
Electra via Reverse Standing Head Scissors
Christine Marshall via reverse head scissors

Others always seemed to let me out just in time...

Electra who?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

Yep, that's her!


Nice kick! Would like to be on the place of this boy, holding smth. to break by her great legs - watermelon, or big vase, or beachball.

WrestlerD

Fez:
Tommi put me out with a triangle choke and I went out pretty quickly. I am sure she could have knocked me out a few more times but I tapped. The triangle was pretty painless but her rear naked choke hurt and I tapped to the pain, not because of the fear of going out. As for knockouts, tommi is great, as for looks, she is great, as for the overall session, just above average.

fezsez

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fez:
Tommi put me out with a triangle choke and I went out pretty quickly. I am sure she could have knocked me out a few more times but I tapped. The triangle was pretty painless but her rear naked choke hurt and I tapped to the pain, not because of the fear of going out. As for knockouts, tommi is great, as for looks, she is great, as for the overall session, just above average.

Hmmm. Triangles are the sexiest..and she certainly looks the part. Unfortunatley my emails don't seem to be getting responses right now.

WrestlerD

Triangles are my favorite way to go out as it is the sexist view and often times not a lot of pain before goin out. You will have much better results if you text tommi rather than emailing

fezsez

Nothing has worked thus far, which is a shame as she sees the stuff of dreams / nightmares. Tommi, if you're reading...

Grapluc

I've been knocked out once, by Mistress Whiplash alias Nikki, the English dominatrix. I was struggling in her reverse headscissors, and next thing I remember is her smile above my face when I woke up.

She was the first and only one to succeed. Pippa (from LWS), Mutiny, Lina, Arianna Realis and Amrita didn't make me sleep. Maybe they could have if they used RNC, but I prefer scissors ^^

bubba69

Too bad Sondra Faas no longer does sessions.  She would knock dudes out boxing, then when they came to, knock them out again with scissors.  She loved dominating and beating the crap out of guys!  I knew one dude who had both his nose and jaw broken during a session with Sondra.  The dude went back for more months later, and suffered broken ribs!  Sondra was sexy and cool, but guys had to really think about what they asked for because she would deliver without holding back.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login