Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

R.I.P Joanna Thomas

Started by bluemuscle, August 11, 2012, 05:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elusive1

Well this is my first post however I wish it was under better circumstances.

I was blown away by Joanna when she first started competing around 2000. She was stunning and looked like she had a great path ahead of her. I was able to email her around this time and to my surprise she responded. We went back and forth several times. She told me she was feeling it hard to be far from her family but they talked online. She quit responding soon after as her life moved on but I always kept an eye on her BB career.

We'll miss you Jo.
RIP

elusive1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard that she had something called "osteoarthritis". It's still sad that she passed away at age 43. Rest in Heaven Joanna.

This is what I heard as well. Condition of the joints or bones.

Very sad to hear. Really one of the greats when she fist burst on the scene.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rabo_1234

Blond, big, pierced nipple and still quite young. What a sensation in the early 2000s.
Of course, like all the women on the internet just a fantasy - yet a good one.

Thank you! Good bye.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

borntobemild

very sad. she seems to have led a troubled life in recent years.

Osteoarthritis is a common condition in athletes. It causes pain but doesn't kill you. There must have been something else.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Javi45

Rip!!! What a beautiful person, gone too soon. Condolences to her loved ones
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jsous2002

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amazonophile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
very sad. she seems to have led a troubled life in recent years.

Osteoarthritis is a common condition in athletes. It causes pain but doesn't kill you. There must have been something else.
I wonder if she caught the Corona virus?   I hope not.  I hear that is a horrible way to die.

borntobemild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
very sad. she seems to have led a troubled life in recent years.

Osteoarthritis is a common condition in athletes. It causes pain but doesn't kill you. There must have been something else.
I wonder if she caught the Corona virus?   I hope not.  I hear that is a horrible way to die.
i think it's unlikely. She had gone to live with her family in Camborne - a small town in Cornwall. Most of the Coronavirus here in the UK is in the big cities.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taedea67

Wow. What a horrible news to start the day.  I was such of big fan of hers.  I always thought that she has the potential to be a future Ms Olympia.  She'll be missed.

schillster1

R.I.P. Joanna,  you will be missed.  :'(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

I think the reaction to Joanna's passing has reached and surpassed the level of grief when Lynn McCrossin died, and many of us were devastated by that news tool.  Of course the reaction is because they were so strong, fit and beautiful, but many of us either had the opportunity to meet them when they competed or always said, "Someday I'll..." and that someday never comes. I hope at the end they realized how much they were appreciated by their fans.

Very sad. Rest In Peace.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dad123

Not to be that guy,but if anyone has seen "Supersize She" it is a surprise she lived this long.R.I.P. Ms. Thomas.

Johanhed

So sad. To young. R.I.P. Joanna

PatchAu7

Rest in Peace, Joanna. Very affected. I cry & pray for you & your family.

olzir

Rest in Peace Joanna. :( My condolences to her family and her friends.