Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

R.I.P Joanna Thomas

Started by bluemuscle, August 11, 2012, 05:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M7

Very sad to hear this. Joanna was a great lady. Beautiful inside and out. I consider myself lucky for the few times I got to hang out with her. She was a lot of fun, funny and down to earth. You'll always hold a special place in my heart Joanna. Love and Respect. Rest In Peace.

M7

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mangodebango

Joanna's life seems like a sad story.

I think watching the Supersize She documentary offers clues as to what brought about her undoing.

RIP
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

Thats very sad news.

God bless you, girl, whereever you are.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

timbus

She was one of my favorite fbb,very sad. R.I.P Buffbarbie

walras

This is such terribly sad news. I had the good fortune to meet Joanna and spend some memorable time her. She was a lovely down to earth person and she will be greatly missed. RIP

Timmon

Her Funeral was today in Cornwall. Looks like it was a beautiful celebration of her life. RIP Joanna.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Thank you very much for sharing her obituary with us. My condolences to her family, friends and fans. She was on Facebook almost every day, interacting with people.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

susanboobss

R.I.P

I dont know what to say, speechless as I am, I can only say that I liked her personallity when i watched videos.
She seemed like a warm woman but didnt want to share it with a lot of people.
:-*

achilleus

Are her parents still alive? Would be feeling sorry for them. In supersize she they seemed at bit puzzled about what Joanna is doing here, not to say worried.

Must be terrible to see the own child go.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

viewermail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lechacal

R.I.P Joanna Claire Thomas

eubil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tommyboy

Back in the mid 2000s she was at the top of her game, and  among the top two or three sexiest fbbs on the planet.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBB's ROCK!

darthfury78

Sad to see her go. So much potential extinguished...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

eubil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login