⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

R.I.P Joanna Thomas

Started by bluemuscle, August 11, 2012, 05:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muslmstr

I'm extremely saddened to hear this news. I didn't know her, but I was friends with her on Facebook. I pray that her family will be comforted during this difficult time.


nickolai

That is sad to hear.  I remember being a big fan when she first came on the scene.  My guess is she died of heart related issues.  That's pretty much always the case with bodybuilders.

xepha

terrible news.  may she rest in peace.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tomcat1978

Joanna Thomas passes away at 43



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

RIP Joanna. I enjoyed our chats over the years. I hope you finally find peace and a break from your pain. Xx
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

eubil

Sad to hear this. I'm a big fan. R.I.P.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

She wasn't really my "type", but one of the first fbb's who catched my interest in the early 2000's when I got in touch with the scene for the first time. I was totally shocked when I heard she died at only 43. Very sad news. Also the supersize she documentation was super interesting. RIP.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amazonophile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw this from Dave Palumbo: "Very sad to report that IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Joanna Thomas @projotrainer2018 has passed from unknown causes ... my prayers go out to her family. "
OMG! I heard about this sad news earlier this afternoon from one of my friends who also loves fbbs on FB.   This is so shocking.   My condolences.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Joanna was one of the all-time greats. She was only 43.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

kevinwolcano

Rest in peace! I have seen her documentary.She is a great women.

fintus7

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lj23

I hate to hear this awful news. Hearing about people passing way too often in the last year. Rest well

rabito

wow im shocked. I was looking at her fb yesterday. She will be missed. RIP...

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

garther789

I heard that she had something called "osteoarthritis". It's still sad that she passed away at age 43. Rest in Heaven Joanna.

luvhuge