Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes

Started by El_Roy_1999, May 23, 2012, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japagreipe

This story is a really fun read. Can't wait to see what happens. K+


El_Roy_1999

Summer had come. The Jockettes had hardly seen each other during the last months of the school year. Gwen had sort of dropped out and usually only sent in her assignments, preferring to take a more complex final exam. This option had been established for people who had to work full-time and she had eagerly taken it up. Ms. Danilow had been quite happy for the added calm, on the other hand, she was quite worried about what had happened to the girl after she had run out on them. She had called her several times, but she only reached Gwen's grandmother, who always told her her granddaughter was doing fine. It felt a little forced, but there was nothing much she could do. She had offered to establish a connection with the school psychologist, but no.
On the other hand, there were Christina and Renée. They were there all right, but they were also quite strange. They had started wearing baggy, unflattering clothes after the break, but it had lately become absurd. Both girls must have put on some weight and had also taken to wearing scarves that covered their necks. Later in the term, it became more extreme: They had started to wear veils and only speak in hushed voices. "Everything in moderation, even moderation", as the Buddha said. So much humility was suspicious. She had addressed the issue and had wanted them to explain. Instead, the girls had only smiled and explained in a whisper that they preferred not to make too much of a hassle. They did not seem honest to say the least.
Finally, there was Aurelie. Ever since their talk with Liz, the pair spent a lot of time together. Aurelie was still there in class and worked hard, but she also always seemed tired and exhausted. Quite frequently, she went on class trips with the athletics club and was away for a week. Still, she seemed by far the most normal of the group. She seemed to be quite healthy, having developed a rather tight and athletic physique. She didn't show off, though, and instead focused on her studies.
All in all, the final months of this school year were much calmer than before. Sarah Danilow looked forward to a straight and efficient finish without any craziness. She hoped she wouldn't be surprised by any of her pupils' antics.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"At last! I'm so glad we're home!"
Christina pulled off the veil and scarf, unbuttoned and dropped the coat she wore and stretched. Her voice had dropped a little, but that was far from the only transformation she had gone through. She sauntered over to her bed, stripping off her clothes until she was finally naked. If anyone had known her from a year before and had seen her now, he wouldn't have recognised her. She had put the last months to good use and had trained hard and juiced heavily, turning her former athletic physique into a true bodybuilder's. Her abdominals, which had always been her best body part, were now rock hard and formed a massive brick wall that gave her centre an intense power. However, just because her abs were impressive, it didn't mean that the rest of her body was in any way second to them. Instead, she had built up her physique by grueling, highly specialised exercises that had turned her body into a well-defined, tight and extremely muscular work of art. Next to the muscles, there were other equally intense changes. The long cycles she had been on had given her a large clitoris that was now a far cry from the minuscule nub she had once sported. The changes had also affected her face, broadening her jaw a bit and making her face harsher. The fact that she was also at a low level of body fat further increased the effect. There was also the plastic surgery.
The young woman had turned herself into a true sex object. Her skin was deeply tanned. Her lips were luscious and swollen, her breasts were big, full and clearly fake. Over the last months, she had regularly visited the plastic surgeon with Renée and had her tits pumped up further. They were now about to reach the maximum volume her implants were able to contain and she was deeply in love with them. She would squeeze them, get the licked by her friend and admire them in her mirror. Today would be the final step: The last fill-up would give her the porn-star style she had cultivated so long.
Renée slipped out of her clothes and hung her scarf, coat and veil on a hook on the wall. She grinned and said:
"It's getting hot under all these clothes. I could kill the guy who declined to get an air condition set up in school."
"Yeah! I like you sweaty and hot, but not in that kind of way." Christina made a beckoning gesture. "Come on, get on the bed. I want you to fuck me before we train!"
Renée nodded and pulled off the remaining layers of clothing. While Christina's body had been tuned to be as raunchy and sexy as possible, she had opted for a much more clean look. Her body was just as strongly muscled, with a clear focus on her rock-hard ass and her deeply cut back, but she had decided to seem more natural. Of course, this was just an illusion: her tan was lighter, but still quite impressive, her lips were full and soft and her breasts were just as big as Christina's. However, the surgeon had chosen a different, more authentic implant shape and had worked true wonders on them. They hung heavily from her muscled chest, still allowing a glimpse at her proud pectorals and giving her just the amount of sag they needed to look good. The drugs had taken their toll on her too. Her jaw was more pronounced, her clit was swollen and her voice had dropped. Still both of them still sounded feminine enough to make any guy get an instant hard-on if they as much as spoke. Christina had really mastered the art of oozing sex behind her veil, causing quite a few people at school to excuse herself after a short conversation.
Renée climbed on the bed and said:
"I'm so horny, I could die."
"I'm so horny, I could kill."
"Don't, please."
"Then lick me and I'll let you live."
Renée plunged into the depths. Seconds later, Christina was panting. Renée licked and circled her friend's clit, making her groan and howl. She sank her finger into her asshole, working her as hard as she could. With gasps and grunts, her friend came. Renée climbed on top of her and continued to finger her clit. She squeezed Christina's tit with her other hand and said:
"We're finally going to be ready. I really long to be myself again!"
Christina smiled blissfully and replied:
"We're going to be so much more. Kiss me, my muscle bitch!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

As they kissed, Renée made her friend come once more. It felt great to make her orgasm. The shorter girl really enjoying pleasuring her. Christina was always thankful and usually returned the favour. Their relationship had really deepened over the last months. Christina had convinced her parents that she needed her own apartment and they had both moved in together. It was a superbly stylish three-piece place, with a large balcony and high ceilings. Christina had hired a housekeeper that did all the cleaning and cooking, so all they had to do was study, procrastinate, train and fuck. They did that in spades. One of the rooms was a well-equipped gym and Christina had hired a personal trainer to come and help them. He was a nice guy, always cheerful and quite impressed by his clients' motivation. He did his best to help them achieve their goals, setting up menus, preparing routines and massaging them after training. Christina had refrained from making him fuck them, preferring to hire discrete professionals to do that. They were both aware that they could have any guy they wanted, but neither of them wanted to expose their growing bodies to any people they knew. It was to be the big hit, the smashing surprise to Gwen and the others.
Lately, Renée had finally managed to articulate what she really wanted. She loved how Christina took charge in her life. During their sex games, she had insisted on her friend to tie her up, to make her do things for her, to make her surrender to her. Christina seemed to enjoy her given role even though Renée was afraid at first. Regardless of their games, they still lived as equals. Renée kissed her again and said:
"So it's for today?"
"Absolutely. We train, then we go to the doctor and get the final boost. Summer opening is going to be the best ever! All the boys will cream their pants!"
"Sure. What about Gwen?"
"I don't know. I hope she shows up. I really want to rub it in her face!"
"I wonder what she looks like now?"
"I guess she'll have lost a bit of size by now. After all, she doesn't get any of the gear we got."
Christina snipped her fingers and added:
"By the way, time to get shot up, Philip is coming in a few minutes."
Philip was the personal trainer. He didn't like it when the girls took their drugs when he was there. It struck Renée as quite hypocrite.
Christina walked over to the second, smaller fridge and took out a set of vials with fitted needles.
"Show me your ass, darling bitch!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Minutes later, Philip was there to oversee them as they worked their bodies. Normally, he set them up with a new set of exercises every week, to keep them on their toes, but this time, he just made them circle a combination of various smaller exercises. After the third tour, the girls were sweating profusely. Philip spurred them on.
"Come on! Don't give up now! I want to have you do five circles!"
The two girls were out of breath and gasped for air. Contrary to the usual exercises that just worked their strength and made their muscles bulge, these ones were designed to make them work strength and endurance at the same time. They barely managed to last through the five circles and collapsed on the training mat.
"I'm proud of you. I'm sorry for this, but I really wanted to see how much usable power you actually have."
Christina gasped:
"Why?"
"I couldn't help noticing that you've been juicing again over the last weeks and I wanted to make you understand that this is just quick gains. You need more structure to seriously improve your fitness."
"Listen, Philip, we've been juicing hardcore since you started training us. We upped the dosage, yes, but I told you, fitness is fine, but I want us to be sexual muscle goddesses. We're not going to compete in the Olympics, we're not going to run a marathon. This is just vanity. I want us to be as muscular as possible so no one could resist us."
"For real? I thought you ..."
"I don't care what you think. You're doing an excellent job, but you have to consider our goals and help us reach them."
"Of course. Yes."
"So we want bigger muscles and you've been doing fine, but please, don't fuck it all up by switching the plan mid-game. Got it?"
"Sure."
"I'm glad we cleared that up."
Christina got back up and took of her top, revealing her big, round breasts in their custom sports bra. She squeezed them and said:
"Look at them. These don't make me stronger, they don't make me tougher. They just make me sexier, because I chose to get them just to show the world that I am willing to do everything to be sexy."
Philip swallowed. He preferred not to get involved with his clients, which wasn't hard normally, because he usually worked with older women who tried to maintain their figure or with professional athletes who only had themselves on their minds. This girl was something else, though.
"I'm sorry. Ms. Ginnardi, I'm going to return to our normal schedule tomorrow and would like to go now."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Christina stepped in front of the door and said:
"But what about the massage? First you let us sweat like pigs and now, you won't even knead us?"
"I have to go. I'm sorry."
"You are going to be sorry. Absolutely."
Christina stepped forward and tried to grab him. She took his wrist and tried to hold him. He stared at her with deadly sincerity.
"Leave me alone. Now."
"Yes, sure. Listen, big guy, if you don't do what you're told, you're going to lose big time. Walk out now and you're screwed. I'm going to destroy you. You can kiss your career goodbye."
"Lady, do you even listen to yourself? You should really juice less. I hope these are just the 'roids talking, but you are not all-powerful. So for the last time, let go of me."
Christina held him tight and said:
"You can't just do this."
With a few quick movements, he sent her flying. She landed on her back, yelping. She stared at him in absolute hatred and screamed:
"Piss off! You're fired! I'm going to make you pay for this!"
He shrugged and said to Renée:
"I'm sorry about this, but consider the contract terminated. Bye."
He walked out as Christina continued screaming obscenities. After a few minutes, her voice collapsed and she started sobbing. Renée took her awkwardly into her arms, the dried sweat on their skins feeling bad between them. Christina mumbled:
"Why did he do that? Why didn't he do what I told him? He was supposed to obey me! I'm a goddess. I thought I was a goddess. Please, Renée, tell me it's true."
Renée was unsure of what to do. Her friend was horribly upset and crying, she shivered and wailed. In the end, she just caressed her and said:
"Calm down, it's just some guy. He doesn't understand. For me, you are a goddess. You are the best of us. Please stop crying. We still have an appointment tonight, you wouldn't want to miss that, would you?"
Christina frowned as she tried to calm down. She replied:
"I hate this guy. How did he even do that? You know what? We can only be real goddesses if we can make people like him obey."
"Why should we?"
"Because we have to. This guy is weak. He only did that because he was afraid. You know what? We're going to have to learn how to fight. You'll see. They'll respect us."
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"It's a good idea. We have to make them obey!"
"Christina, I don't think I'm cut out for this. I'd rather want you to be with me and, you know, make me love you."
"Fine. I'll do that. But I'll need a sparing partner, so you'll have to help me anyway." She grinned. "And if you do well, I might tie you up. I bought some new stuff you'll love."
Christina wiped the tears from her face, got up and added:
"I'm going to shower, then we get our tits done. It's high time."
Renée nodded, happy that her friend had recovered. It still left an awkward feeling.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

It's a great read when you can incorporate all the effects of juicing, including the roid rage. Part of why I enjoy your stories so much, not always a happy scene... Thanks for keeping it real and ongoing  :clap:

El_Roy_1999

I was locked out from the forum over the last few days. Updates to the story will resume soon.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thirty minutes later, the girls were all veiled and walking down the street together. Christina had decided that they should walk, since she wanted to cool down. As they passed a group of teenagers, one of them spat on Christina. She looked at him in total surprise. Then she asked him:
"Why did you do that?"
"Piss off."
Renée could feel her friend heating up to explode:
"Come on, we should go."
"No. We're not going. First, this cockface will apologise!"
The young man stared at her.
"What did you just call me?"
"Cockface. Dickhead, if you prefer. Shitty slimebag. Total fuckass."
"Hey, lady, listen up, you can't ..."
Christina grabbed his face and squeezed it. Philipp was right, she was no fighter, but neither was this piece of shit. The other teenagers stared at them, trying to find out what to do, but the muscular woman just continued and suddenly made his mouth explode into a bloody tear. It had happened so quick that the guy couldn't even scream. The others did, though. Christina had dug her fingernails through his cheeks and torn them. The young man was bleeding like a pig.
Christina spat on him and added:
"Die, asshole."
Renée pulled her away and called an ambulance. The other witnesses were still stunned as the victim gurgled blood.
As soon as they were out of sight, Renée stopped Christina and looked at her covered face. She asked:
"What was that? Have you gone insane?"
"Shitbag had it coming. Didn't his mom teach him not to spit on people?"
"Yeah, but you really hurt him. How can you do this?"
"Do you really want to know?"
"Go ahead."
"I wanted to hurt someone badly. So I did. Thank God it didn't hit anyone who didn't deserve it. You have to admit, the prick had it coming."
"Well ... You're right, but I think you overdid it."
"Nah. Taught him some respect. It also felt really good, I have to admit."
Renée sighed. What was happening to her friend?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

They arrived at the surgeons office and Christina quickly skipped to the bathroom to wash her hands. She returned smiling and greeted the surgeon.
"Good evening, doctor."
"Good evening, Miss Ginnardi." He turned to Renée: "Miss Schroeder. How are you?"
"I'm fine. Thank you."
The girls removed their veils and went to the surgery with him. He asked:
"So, what can I do for you tonight?"
Christina smiled and replied:
"But doctor, you should know." She opened her coat and revealed her humongous breasts. "We want some more."
He nodded and said:
"Fine, but you should know that they will be at their limit. Any more and they'll become hard and probably quite uncomfortable."
"We know." The girls nodded. Christina explained:
"I just want us to finally have these huge breasts to fit our physiques."
She got up and dropped her clothes and showed off her super-powered abdominals. The doctor was impressed. He had no previous experience with bodybuilders other than those two and he was fascinated by the pair's progress. He was a little disappointed that they would probably not return after this. Still, most people like them ended up being addicted anyway, so he was quite sure they'd find something else to see him for eventually.
"Well, then let's get to it, shall we."
He asked Christina to lie down, took the syringe with new saline solution and put on his gloves. He sterilised the injection site, looked for the valve and unwrapped the needle. Christina interrupted him:
"Could I have a mirror to watch it?"
"Sure."
He moved the suspended mirror over her naked body and adjusted it so she could see. Then, he sank the needle into the valve and pushed down the plunger. Slowly, the young woman's round breast began to swell, becoming even more spherical in the process. Once he had added the saline, he switched sides and evened them out. Christina was about to come when he was done.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Meanwhile, the young, naked man was screaming in pain as his arms and legs were put into a double nelson. He struggled, but he had no chance. His tormentress laid under him and arched her back, transforming her ridiculously over-muscled body into a living rack. She held the pose, forcing her victim to howl and wail as she forced him apart.
"Cut! Excellent!"
The hulking woman released the young man and grinned behind her skintight latex mask. She got up and straightened her SS-uniform, then said:
"Awesome. How are you, Oliver?"
The young man grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his privates. He seemed quite busted.
"I' m fine. I guess. Wow. Are you sure you're holding back?"
"Absolutely. If I didn't, you'd be dead."
He swallowed. She removed the mask and added:
"Don't test me."
Hunter, the director walked on the set and said:
"Good shot. Gwen, you're doing fine. We're almost done."
"Thank you."
"We'll do the interrogation scene with Miss America next. Get pumped up."
"I'm always pumped up, Hunter."
She went into a most muscular pose, making the seems of her costume ache.
"Be careful with that, we only have one more of these."
"Sorry."
The monstrously bulky woman relaxed and walked over to her space. Ross was there and helped her out of the uniform jacket.
"You were awesome, Gwen."
"So they tell me. But, hey, could you explain to me what this shit is supposed to mean?"
He sniggered:
"Actually, you are on the set of the very relevant movie 'Queen Konga, Sadist Killer of the SS'. Oscar material."
She grinned. Ever since that phone call, her life had turned into an endless parade of fetishistic insanity. She was earning ridiculous amounts of money for increasingly bizarre services. This movie was the current highlight. However, it allowed her to pay for her addiction. She had long since realised that this was just what it was. She couldn't go for a day without training. She had to have her supplements, she had to feel the sting of the needle, the burning pain in her tearing muscles. Without this, she would be grumpy at first, then angry and finally violent. She had once slapped Ross in the face when he had prevented her from doing her thing for a few days because he couldn't find an appropriately equipped gym at this place. He had stared her through his busted eye and decided to order the equipment, hoping she wouldn't continue.
Gwen sat down on the bench and grabbed the barbell, starting to pump out repetitions. The next scene would show her 'interrogate' Jaclyn, a skinny fetish model the director had chosen to contrast with her. She had Jaclyn suck her clit on the first day and had found her to be quite satisfying. The woman had been surprised by the size of her 'member', but had risen to the challenge. Gwen smiled as she remembered her tongue. Nice.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When she was ready, she racked the weight and got up, stretching and flexing to limber up for the show. Her body had changed quite a bit over the last months. Her already muscular physique had absolutely ballooned into every direction, each of her muscles had grown into a swollen clump of hard, striated flesh. She had Ross clean her back every evening since she couldn't reach it anymore. Most heavyweight male bodybuilders would have accepted her as a peer. The most prominent change was in her face, though. She had built a ridiculous bull-neck during spring and the amount of steroids she was shooting had caused her face to distort into a surreal caricature of her former visage. Her jaw had grown, her nose had become wider and even her front had become more pronounced. All in all, she had turned herself into a muscular beast.
She stepped over to the wardrobe as she toweled herself off and asked the girl responsible for the costumes:
"What's next?"
The girl stared at the hyper-muscled woman in front of her with continuing amazement and replied:
"Wife-beater, leather trousers and boots. And suspenders. You also get this cap."
"For real?"
"Sure. Enjoy."
"Whatever."
She slipped into the costume, fastening the suspenders with Ross' help.
"How do I look?"
"Like a crazy nazi torturer."
"Does it turn you on?"
"A little."
The costume woman called her:
"Sorry. I forgot the mask."
Gwen sighed. The mask wasn't very comfortable. For reasons unknown, the director insisted on her wearing the thing. It was a skintight black latex mask with a red swastika on the face. This stuff was so stupid, she didn't even know where to start. She walked over to the set, the make-up artist gave her body the last finishing touches, she put on the mask and set the cap on top of it. The director grinned his insane grin full of teeth and said:
"Places, everyone. Time to have some interrogations!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Thirteen! Fourteen! Fifteen! Sixteen! Seventeen! Eighteen!" The rest of the team was counting as Aurelie sweat, struggling to do her overhead push-ups. She was standing on her hands, her feet against the gym wall and finally managed to do the twenty-fifth. She slowly went back down and shook herself. The boys and girls applauded and shouted their support. She got back up, her face a deep red. She gave Royce a slap and said:
"You're next!"
The group began cheering him as he worked his way through the challenge. Aurelie stretched and helped the others spurring him on. She liked the training sessions and was here every second day. They did a variety of exercises, lifting, running, pushing things. They worked on rings, bars and whatever their coach came up with. Lorraine was a friend of Liz. The teacher had suggested that Aurelie should train there to get a wide variety of experience. Purely focusing on strength and muscularity was pointless, she said, as long as you're unable to apply them correctly. As a result, Lorraine made the climb, jump and fight, mixing all kinds of activities in their workouts. She had told Aurelie on her first day that she doubted that the girl would ever be hugely muscular, simply because she was too tall. She would, however, make an excellent athlete and a very good climber. Aurelie was disappointed at first, but now didn't mind anymore.
By the time she had calmed down, Lorraine told them to start running and rolling. It was another of those seemingly trivial exercises that turned out to be horribly exhausting. She nodded to herself and started running.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

After training, she showered together with the other girls of the group and they met with the others to enjoy the evening. School finals were fast approaching, but she was doing fine. Her grades were quite alright and she felt she was ready to finish the year in the best possible way. Aurelie joined them for a few drinks at the bar next to the campus and they celebrated Tarah's birthday. As they sang loudly and quite out of tune, she smiled at her friends and realised that she was quite happy with the way it had turned out. Distancing herself from Gwen and Christina had certainly helped her confidence, although she missed Renée who had always been a nice person. She only saw them in class, but the pair usually stayed among themselves and ignored her.
Justin smiled at her and offered her another beer. She nodded and made a sign to talk to him outside. It was way too loud to talk. Once outside, the warm spring night made them feel relaxed. He handed her the glass and said:
"Nice party, huh?"
"Sure. Our singing is pretty bad though."
"We've been working on other things. But you know what? When the finals are over, we could start a choir."
"That would be awesome. Art and sports. The ultimate combination. But I don't think it's a good idea. My singing voice is horrible."
"I think it's okay."
"You're only saying that because you're drunk."
"I'm not drunk. I had two beers and that's all."
"Whatever."
"No, really, your voice is fine."
"Okay, so you're not drunk. That means that you either have bad taste or that you want to flatter me."
"Is it working?"
"A little."
"Should I continue?"
"Go on."
He grinned and said:
"You look fine too."
"Wow. You're a real master of compliments."
"I know, it's not much, but at least, it's honest."
"Okay ..."
"So what do you say: Let's have dinner on the day after the finals. Just to calm down."
"Good idea. We should do that. Where do we go?"
"Well, if it's not too quick, I'd invite you to my place. I do health food, so you can be sure there'll be no chemical stuff in it."
"Sounds fine. I'll give you a call when I'm done."
"Awesome."
She smiled at him. He was a decent guy, not too bright, but funny and quite relaxed. She liked him. Most of all, he was no asshole. Thinking back of her relationship with the Jockettes, she couldn't help realising how abusive they were. It was really bad. She wondered how they were doing. Maybe she'd see them again at the year's end party. She was unsure whether she really wanted that.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

After the final exams, everybody was very excited about the parties. Most students worked during the summer, a few could afford to go on trips, but it was clear that the following festivities were the final moment of celebration for them all. The main event was set to take place at a beach hotel, the weather was excellent and the excitement was palpable.
Aurelie arrived early with her gang, bringing ridiculous amounts of drinks with them. Since the hotel was owned by one of Justin's uncles, they could bring their own stuff and enjoy the virtues of cheap booze. The weightlifting and fitness team grabbed bottles and kegs and began loading it into the depths of the refrigeration room. The hotel was quite small, only a few rooms, but it fit the party perfectly and it was really close to the beach. Once the unloading was done, some of the sports people disappeared to fix decorations, set up the electronics for the music and to check the location. Aurelie and Justin stayed together and he said:
"Let's go to the beach before they're all out there."
She smiled and walked with him. The sand was hot and she was surprised as it rose between her toes. She laughed. Justin asked:
"What's up?"
"It tickles a little."
"Really? Let me take care of that."
He picked her up and lifted her, cradling her in his arms. She snorted.
"No, it's okay. Let me down."
"No. Say please!"
"Never."
She struggled, he grinned, within seconds, they landed in the sand. She rolled away, getting to her feet.
He jumped forward and tried to pin her, but she jumped off to the left, cartwheeling away. It was a little awkward, but still quite impressive. He laughed and shouted:
"I'm going to get you!"
"Catch me!"
She ran off, the sand spraying wildly as she tried to distance him. He lounged at her, she grabbed him and they both landed in the sand, smiling stupidly and saying awkward and romantic things.
"I love you."
"Me too."
"I totally love you more."
"I love you the most. I got you superlativised!"
"What?"
"You can't beat this. I'm the lovingest."
"You're the stupidest, that's what you are!"
"That's not even a word."
"Neither is 'lovingest'."
"Kiss me!"
They locked their lips until Tarah shouted:
"Didn't your uncle give you the keys to your room?"
They blushed and grinned. Justin answered:
"Go away! We're on important business right now."
"Yeah, sure! But there's also the business of hot dogs and hamburgers. We don't know how to set up the grill."
"Fine. I'm coming. Give us a few more moments, so I'll ..."
He tried to continue, but Aurelie silenced him with a kiss.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.