⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes

Started by El_Roy_1999, May 23, 2012, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Renée had spotted some of her friends from last year. She had transfered to the next form and was switched to another class. They had lost contact over the summer and she had been way too busy training to contact them. She felt a little guilty for abandoning them and wondered what they would say. She walked over to them, smiling at the group of nerds sulking in the shadows. It felt a little odd to see them as they were now. They didn't recognise her at first. Connor, a pale young man with black hair and a Blind Guardian-shirt, stared at her. He managed to speak first:
"Hi. Who are you?"
She blinked. Didn't he recognise her?
"It's me. Renée. How are you, Connor?" She turned to the others. "Amelia, Courtney, Fred. Are you getting along?"
Connor frowned.
"Renée? I'm sorry, but ... No."
"Sure. It's me, stupid. Do I have to beat you some more at Halo to prove it?"
"For real? Renée? What happened to you? You're all ... muscly and ..."
Fred finished his sentence:
"Hot?"
Renée blushed. She hadn't expected this. Actually, she had imagined the situation, but not like this. She had thought they would just treat her like before. At the same time, she had known they wouldn't. The girls were still in shock.
"Okay, you got me. I'm hot."
She shook her hips and brushed through her hair.
"But I'm still the same nerdette."
Courtney slowly recovered and walked over to her.
"How did you do it?"
Renée smiled and replied:
"Well, I train for an hour every day and I tan. I go to the hairdresser and I get manicure and pedicure. Also, Christina pays for my wardrobe and stuff."
"Christina?"
Renée looked around and noticed that her friend was nowhere to be found.
"She was here a moment ago. Anyway. She's like a girlfriend for me. Like a partner."
Amelia clarified:
"You're a lesbian?"
"A little, I guess."
The boys' faces went scarlet. Amelia was satisfied and nodded:
"Okay then."
Courtney, however, still had a few questions:
"Why the muscles, Renée? And what happened to your lips?"
"You know Gwen? The girl that just chugged Mike into the pool?"
"Yes."
"She got me hooked. I really liked how confident and how powerful she was. So I asked her how she did it and she explained. It's a lot of work and takes a lot of discipline, but it pays off." She flexed her arm, letting her biceps pop out. The others were surprised to say the least.
"The lips are another thing. Christina likes to be sexy and got hers done, she liked it, so she got me some too. It felt odd in the beginning, but now I really like them."
"Okay ..." Courtney seemed unsure about what to think. Renée could read her easily:
"You can touch them, if you want."
"I can?"
"Sure."
The boys hesitated.
"You too, but one at a time."
Instantly, she felt their hands over her muscles. They were mesmerised.
"It feels so unreal, but also true."
"Awesome!"
"Incredible."
"Oh my God!"
Renée smiled as she basked in their adulation.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Awesome! I always felt the nerdy girls would make the best muscle babes as they've always been overlooked. Would be nice to see Renee get Amelia and Courtney hooked on the same... :woohoo:

El_Roy_1999

At the same time, Aurelie was having a hard time. The people she had normally spent her time with had caught up with her and were now haranguing her on her lifestyle choice.
"Hey, Aurelie, seriously, this thing, it's not even too much. It's just, you know, awful."
Lana was gesticulating as she explained what was wrong with her friend. Aurelie couldn't help thinking that she was over-stretching the word 'friendship' by now. Still, she went on, the others nodding their approval.
"I mean, it's okay if a woman is fit, you know, like a cheerleader or a gymnast." Nods all around. "But this? What are you trying to achieve? You'll be a freak, just like the other of you muscle people. I mean, look at Gwen! Is there any point to this?"
Aurelie had to admit that Gwen's behaviour was erratic at best and that she really seemed to lose it, recently. Also, neither Renée nor Christina seemed particularly sane. Still, she hated it when people attacked her on principle. Especially people like Lana, who would handle a whole stable of nerds to get her stuff done and just spend her time slacking and wasting her time. She was also loosing her magic, apparently taking everything for granted.
After Lana was finally done with her tirade, she shrugged and said:
"Hey, if you don't like it, don't look. You're the one who's spending all her time checking out my arms. And guess what?" She flexed her right arm, making her hard biceps appear. "You seem to like it." She turned to the rest of the crowd:
"If you absolutely have to make me feel bad, go ahead. But if you are real friends, you could try being supportive."
The group looked at her in badly concealed revulsion. She smirked and prepared to get more beer, when she felt Christina grab her butt.
"Whoa, Aurelie, entertaining the losers?"
Lana frowned:
"Screw you, Christina. You're just a vapid rich girl. Go away and spend your money to buy you some friends. Your pose is just ridiculous."
Lana was a little taller than her, but Christina just went closer and closer, forcing her to take a step back.
"Wow. That was really adult. Honestly, you're every bit as shitty as Aurelie told me. You stupid bitch never even had the balls to do anything for serious."
"At least I won't grow any from all the 'roids."
Aurelie tried to grab Christina, but the shorter girl was too quick and sank her fist into Lana's stomach. The other girl gasped, retched and threw up. Christina screamed as Lana's vomit hit her dress.
"You piece of shit! I'm going to tear you in half! My dress! You ruined it! You asshole!"
She launched herself at the stumbling woman and began raining uncoordinated punches on her. Aurelie grabbed her and tried to pull her away. There was more screaming and pulling until the opponents were successfully separated, the situation exacerbated by the fact that the jocks started chanting "Bitch fight! Bitch fight!" every time Christina attacked again.
Aurelie led the crying Christina to the bathroom to clean her up while the others went to the kitchen to get some ice for Lana's black eye.
As she calmed down, Christina complained:
"Why does this girl have to be such a bitch? Why can't she just leave us alone?"
Aurelie knew better than to insist that it was actually Christina herself who had caused the commotion and instead helped her out of her dress to clean up the stains.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

While Aurelie scrubbed at the spots, she heard grunts and shouts next door. She turned to Christina who was sitting on the toilet naked.
"What's going on?"
"I don't know. Sounds like people having a fight." She listened for a second. "Nah. Probably people fucking. And I think I can guess who."
"Gwen?"
"Sure. She's quite the slut, you know?"
"Hey! Christina, why are you talking about your friend like this?"
"Friend is a big word, Aurelie. Friends don't try to upstage you all the time. Friends don't sneak in additional drugs into their regime to show everybody how much bigger and stronger they are."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm pretty sure Gwen has talked to her old friends from the gym to get her more drugs. The bitch is really crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if she used twice the amount we use, just to screw with us."
"So what? Let her."
"Why should I? Before I joined this little group, this was just a pair of puny girls fucking themselves up in a seedy gym. But look at us now! We're stylish, we're sexy, we're strong."
"Sure. But ..."
"No but. Why is she trying to do things behind my back? I'm really working my ass off to make everything as cool as possible and all I get is her contempt. Screw her!"
Aurelie shrugged:
"You know, Christina, you're over-thinking this. I'm sure Gwen doesn't even care about this. She just wants to be big and have fun."
"Yeah, sure. But you know what, I'm going to show her. She's not going to fuck with me. I'll beat her at her own game."
"Err ..."
"Whatever. Is my dress clean?"
"I hope so."
"Good. Give it to me, I'm so going to take this bitch out!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Alright! Time to muscle up to see who's the biggest Jockette of all!

El_Roy_1999

Christina strode out and walked to the bedroom door. Behind it, Gwen was working loudly at building up an orgasm. Christina checked her dress, then turned the doorknob and pushed against the door. It was locked from inside. Of course. She gave it a slam. Inside, she heard Gwen shout:
"Go away, we're in the middle of..." Her voice trailed off as Mike hit the right spot. Christina slammed the closed door against its hinges again. Gwen grunted and gasped as Mike pounded on. Christina took a deep breath and pushed the door open. There was a loud crack as the door flew open and the latch broke. Gwen came with a howl. Mike joined in a second later. Christina stared at the pair of muscle-bound teenagers and gritted her teeth. Then she walked back out and told Aurelie:
"Fetch Renée. We're leaving."
Aurelie nodded and went outside to get her.
Meanwhile, the pair recovered. Mike asked:
"That was awesome. You're so sexy! But, what was that? Why did Christina break the door?"
Gwen laid under him, mussed his hair and answered:
"I don't have the slightest idea, but I think we should go now. I'm pretty sure Dan's parents won't like that people break their bedroom doors."
He scratched his chin.
"We're in their bedroom?"
"Yep."
"Cool." He got up and pulled off the rubber. "Would you like to go out and watch a movie next week?"
"You're quick. And no. Sorry. But I'm good for now. But see you in class and keep training if you don't want to be owned by a big girl like me." She went into a most muscular pose and gritted her teeth, then grabbed her dress and headed out, leaving him standing there in his socks.

When she got home, Gwen slipped inside, trying not to wake her grandmother. Although she usually went to sleep early, she would wake up in the night and watch TV while Gwen slept. Tonight, however, everything was quiet. The muscular girl sneaked past her bedroom and disappeared inside the bathroom. She showered quickly, wiped off her make-up and put on her pajamas. She had tried sleeping in the nude or wearing a nightie, but her grandmother had popped in once and had berated her for her lack of decency and her strange bodyshape, so she prefered this. As a final act before going to sleep, she took a few pills from the bottles on top of the cupboard, out of reach of her grandmother. She was taking twice the dosage of the others and she was going to be huge. A true muscle beast.
She went to sleep, dreaming of her soon to be oversized muscle body.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Yeah, I'd be dreaming of her the same ;)

Lightnin25g

Next entry should be an intense pumping iron segment!  Make her huge!  And pumped!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for your encouragement.
I'm sorry this is taking so long, but I'm swamped with work right now. I think I'll be able to recover soon and continue writing.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next day, she got up early, full of energy. Gwen quickly swallowed her pills and took her jabs. She devoured the chicken breast her grandmother had lovingly prepared for her, swallowed a protein shake, put on her sweat suit and sprinted to the gym. When she was there, the place was still deserted, so she just started pumping herself up. She preferred the quiet of the morning to the bustle and the stares of the other members. Females were few and far between, but they still managed to make her feel inappropriate.
She hit the weights, starting with a circle of exercises to get warmed up. Once she was up and running, she switched to this day's focus: arms. She loved working on her biceps and triceps, stopping occasionally to flex a little and enjoy her engorged muscles. By the time she hit the last set, she was sweating profusely and her body was aching. Her arms were shivering from the effort and she lifted the weights one final time with a grunt before racking them. She got up and shook her arms to loosen the tightness and looked at herself in the mirror. She was getting quite bulky by now. Doubling the dosage had been a magnificent idea. 
"Whoa! Is that you, Gwen?"
She looked around and saw Charlie standing behind her.
"Sure. Impressed?"
Charlie was her former trainer and supplier.
"Quite. How much have you been training?"
"Six days a week, two hours a day. And look at this!" She did a double biceps, then presented her overblown triceps.
"Awesome. Are you going to compete?"
"No. Why should I? That is, yes, I am competing. But not like this. I just have to show a few girls what real muscle is about. I'm sort of competing against myself."
"So are we all." He flexed his muscles. Gwen couldn't help noticing that he was quite huge and still way bigger than her. She'd have to do something about that.
"By the way, I'm almost out of gear. Can you help me?"
"Sure. If you have the money."
She hesitated. She was short on cash. Up until now, Christina had paid for everything, but since they bought the stuff together, she no longer gave her any money to get some gear at Charlie's.
"Well ... I don't have any money, but do you think I could make it up to you somehow?"
He gave her an amused look.
"Are you serious?"
She dropped back her shoulders and presented her bare and muscular abs.
"Don't you find me attractive?"
"Quite. But girl, I don't have the cash to blow it on you."
"Fuck. But do you know anyone who would sponsor me?"
"What are you talking about exactly?"
"I'm looking for someone who likes to look at me, I'm even in for photographs, in exchange for some money to help me get bigger."
"Like a sugar daddy?"
"If you will."
"You are quite sick, you know that?"
"I'm going to be quite huge. Bigger than you. And you are going to watch me grow."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

...and grow and GROW! Yes! Bigger and harder and stronger and, and... and I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens next, in the world of El Roy's Jockettes :woohoo:

El_Roy_1999

Renée was just finishing her set, when Christina returned from the bathroom. Her ass was hurting from the syringes and her muscles were aching. Christina was just drying herself off, showing her superior muscular body. She had decided to upstage Gwen and had increased her intake. Renée had resisted at first, but whatever Christina wanted, she got. As a result, she was just as juiced up as her friend. It felt odd. Christina dropped on the sofa with a grin and said:
"Hello, my pretty. How does it feel?"
Renée tried to ease the strain on her muscles:
"Feels good. How about you?"
"Awesome. I'm going to be so huge."
She made a motion to show how big her arms were going to be.
"Also, I got us the appointment."
"What appointment?"
"The appointment, silly. Bigger boobs. Remember?"
"What, now? Didn't you say you wanted them for summer?"
"Yeah. But so what? If we want to do some real muscular growing, we shouldn't interrupt it by some surgery, shouldn't we?"
"Okay, but, don't you think it's a bit rushed?"
"No. I want it now. The doctor said he can do the operation without cutting the muscle and only with a minimal scar, so the recovery is going to be real quick. Plus, the boobs get inflated afterwards, so we can chose the size we want. Think about it! We'll have big-ass porn star boobs in no time."
"But Christina ..."
"I thought we had an agreement. I really would love you to have them, you'll look so sexy with them. Just imagine."
"But my parents ..."
"Screw them. We can do what we want. Don't disappoint me now. I really need you to do this with me."
"Christina, really ... I don't think that I should."
"And I think you should. Remember your friends. They were really amazed by your new look. They really loved it. Imagine what they would feel if you actually turned yourself into the woman you really want to be."
With these words, she laid her lips on hers and kissed her deeply. Renée kissed her back.
"You'll be so sexy. We'll both be the sexiest girls in school. Fuck, we'll be the sexiest girls in the world ..."

The next day, they were at the plastic surgeon's office again. Christina had sent in all the paperwork and held Renée's hand as the doctor explained the procedure. She was quite sure her friend would get cold feet, but she held her tight. When everything was said, they were prepped for the surgery. The nurses were quite impressed by their tuned bodies and couldn't help staring at them as they put on their gowns. When they were ready, they looked quite stupid, their muscular physiques set in the most ridiculous outfits known to man. As they lay in their beds next to each other, getting ready for anesthesia, Christina took Renée's hand, squeezed it firmly and whispered:
"I love you. Stay with me!"
Renée, who was quite nervous and honestly terrified, just nodded. Then, the anesthesia kicked in and she lost consciousness.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Hmmm... wonder if they'll get over or under pec muscle surgery. I always preferred under the muscle myself as it shows a more natural look that enhances the muscle shape, vs. a couple of bowling balls hanging over the ribcage. (picture: Nikki Fuller vs. Anne Freitas) ;)

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmm... wonder if they'll get over or under pec muscle surgery. I always preferred under the muscle myself as it shows a more natural look that enhances the muscle shape, vs. a couple of bowling balls hanging over the ribcage. (picture: Nikki Fuller vs. Anne Freitas) ;)

Was there supposed to be an actual photo of them both?  Anyway, I agree that the "under pec" implants look much better than the "grapefruit" over-pec variety (personally no implants + hugely developed pecs [that are big as breasts] = best), although many here would disagree.  Nikki Fuller's chest development looks a lot bigger with the implants, although you can tell they're there when she wears bikinis etc (best shown in dresses etc).

Great story thread El_Roy_1999 by the way (k+++)!  Reminds me somewhat of Mr. Shhh's stories in type (girls going all-out to get uber-huge).

El_Roy_1999

I get inspired by (I steal from) the best.
I'm glad you like it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.