Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes

Started by El_Roy_1999, May 23, 2012, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitariodude

@UK_Fan: No I only meant to picture them in your mind as I didn't want to clutter/confuse this thread with their pics. I agree that natural pecs are the best, especially if they're well developed like Katka Kyptova or Cindy Landholt. However, this is El Roy's tale and I was just curious as to which type enhancement his characters might chose. Interesting to note that I would be so engrossed with the story as to actually become this concerned with how the (totally fictional) characters develop. IMHO a sign of a very good weaver of tales :clap:


El_Roy_1999

When school started again, Aurelie was alone in class. The other students were there, of course, but Gwen, Christina and Renée were nowhere to be seen. After the scandal at Dan's party, she had had no contact with either of them and she wasn't sure whether this was a bad thing. Ms. Danilow was explaining something about a war and Aurelie tried to concentrate and take notes. It was hard. She was thinking about the others all the time, wondering about what they had done or where they were. She had tried calling them, but none of them would answer. Sending them instant messages had also yielded no response. She was slowly becoming aware of the fact that she had been expelled from their group.
Suddenly, she realised that class had ended and Ms. Danilow was standing in front of her.
"Aurelie, how are you? How was the break?"
"It was nice, Ms. Danilow. We had a bit of stress, but all in all, it was quite restful."
"That's good. What about your friends, where are they?"
"I don't know. Didn't they call in sick?"
"Well, Christina Ginnardi called and sent a doctor's information for her and Renée Schroeder. As for Gwen Miller, I got nothing. Do you have any idea what might be going on?"
"No idea. Sorry. They're not answering my calls either."
"That's bad. Well, if you hear of them, just tell me. I really need to talk to them."
"About what?"
"Mostly about their behaviour in class. But ..." She sat down next to Aurelie: "It also concerns you. I'm pretty sure that you're not fully into this, but I am quite certain that Gwen, Christina and Renée are abusing drugs to make themselves more muscular. Am I right?"
Aurelie remained silent.
"No problem. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I just want them to be safe and not hurt themselves out of pride and misguided vanity. If you see them, just tell them we need to talk."
"Okay."
"Also, if you want to talk, you can call me anytime."
"Fine. Ms. Danilow, thank you for your concern, but I have to go to the next class."
Aurelie got up and walked out. The talk had made her think. Ms. Danilow was her teacher. She was harmless and her concern was probably genuine. On the other hand, the others had a point too. They were stronger and more assertive than anyone she knew. They were proud and seemed to be happy. They loved their sexuality. Aurelie, on the other hand, felt weak and useless. She wanted to be respected, but she only ever did things half-way. When Christina put her mind to something, she'd just follow through, no compromises. Renée was the same. She was a nerd and she did a lot of things to impress Christina, but she was also thorough to a fault. She never backed down or stopped at anything.
And then, there was Gwen. She was probably insane, but she had her point. No one ever opposed her without finding himself beaten down within moments. Aurelie couldn't help but admiring her strength of character. And her physical power. Aurelie was no lesbian, but she still couldn't help thinking about her friend's hypermuscular body. She was aware that Gwen would never allow her to touch her as long as she was still weak, but she really wanted to. Maybe she would have to join them for good and not just squirm on the edges.
As she went to the next class, she was afraid.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

That afternoon, Gwen was sitting in a café downtown. She wore a nice dress that she had bought that day, which happily was made of a stretchy material. It was deep blue and fitted very smuggly to her muscular curves. She had spent the day preparing for this evening, had her hair straightened and fixed, her fingernails and toenails done, had her waxing renewed and spent an hour on her make-up. She had also blasted her muscles with the hardest, most intense workout in days. She was waiting calmly, enjoying a latte and basking in the expressions of wonder and disgust of the passers-by and the other guests.
She was interupted in her musings by a man in his forties who stood in front of her and said:
"I'm Ross. I guess you're Gwen."
"Absolutely. Have a seat."
"I couldn't help noticing you the moment I came in. You're even more impressive than Charlie said."
"Thank you. I always knew that Charlie was too modest."
"Indeed."
He ordered a cup of coffee and said:
"Charlie said you needed a sponsor."
"A sponsor, yes. I need a sponsor too. But I may also need a partner." She put her hand on his. He blushed.
"Wow. I hadn't expected you to be so straightforward."
"That's just the way I am. I take it you're interested?"
"I am. I really am."
She leaned forward and whispered:
"I really want to be big. Huge. A massive, superhuman musclewoman. Like the hulk. Only bigger."
His ears turned red.
"I want to be the biggest woman on the planet. Like in the most insane internet fiction."
"Oh my God ..."
"I want to be so big that this will be the only thought going through anybody's head who sees me."
"For real?"
"For real. Right now, I'm working out like crazy and I'm juicing like a maniac. The trouble is, that's really expensive, so I need help."
"Ok."
"I need a lot of money. If you got it, I'll be able to do it. To grow. For you."
He bit his lip and whispered:
"I almost creamed my pants, girl."
"Woman."
"Woman, then. You're so ridiculously hot."
"I'm all you'll ever need to get off, Ross. So, are you in?"
"I'm in."
"Excellent. Then let's celebrate. Fuck the coffee and fuck me."
"Right now?"
"No, silly. Let's go to a hotel. You want to watch my huge muscles in private, don't you?"
She flexed her arm, provoking an echo of gasps around her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I'm sorry my update schedule is so erratic right now, but I have a lot to do and try to keep up as good as I can. Expect more muscle-craziness soon. Thank you for your ongoing support!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"I'm bored!"
Christina laid in her bed and fumbled with the remote. She switched the channel again, zapping through the various TV-chains without finding anything interesting.
Renée lay next to her and said:
"We could try watching a sitcom. I have  a new season ready."
She pointed to her laptop that stood on the mattress next to her.
Christina grumbled:
"It's going to be more of your nerdy stuff, isn't it?"
"Well, I like it."
"Yeah, but it's so intellectual. All insider jokes and computer game puns."
"You're exaggerating."
"Not at all. Could we watch some porn then?"
"Do we have to?"
"I'd really watch something to make me horny."
"But the doc said to take it easy until we're fully healed."
"It's been a week now. Can't this go quicker?"
"He said two weeks, minimum."
"I hate him. I hate that my boobs are so small. I hate that yours are so small too. What a cheat."
Renée shrugged. It stung. She looked down at the bandages. The doctor had sent them home the next day, but she had preferred to stay with Christina. She didn't want her parents to see her like that. Also, she didn't think her breasts were small. They were bigger now than they had ever been before, although Christina was right. They both had been disappointed when they had woken and the doctor had only added 500 cubic centimeters to the implants. He had said that more could be added later, when they were healed.
She had touched them and flinched. Bigger? She wasn't sure. Christina had almost made a scene and had only barely calmed down. She had then decided to take the week off to heal and only return to school later.
She had also decided to only wear baggy clothes from then on until her breasts were the size she wanted.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

There was also another thing that irritated her. Apparently, Christina had had a few additional procedures done to them without telling her before. When she awoke, she had been all drowsy from the anesthesia, but once her head had cleared, she had felt a strange itching in her crotch. When she had asked Christina, the other young muscle girl had replied:
"Do you like it?"
"What? What did you do to me?"
"Me? Nothing. But I had the doctor bleach your cute little anus. I want it to be perfect. Also, I had your G-spot pumped. You should feel it soon."
"But you didn't even ask me."
"Would you have said yes?"
"I don't know."
"Exactly."
"Listen Christina, you can't just do this to me without asking."
The other woman smiled innocently:
"You're right. I was out of line. But you'll see, you'll come to love it. I got it myself. With the G-spot, it's a bit tricky, because I have to stay a virgin, but I guess the doctor managed. I'm saving this for later."
Renée had been outraged by her friend's behaviour. She wasn't quite sure she should still call her her friend anyway. After a while, her anger had faded, especially since Christina smiled unrelentingly, without a hint of malice. Only when the local anestetic finally wore off did she understand the true effect of the procedure. Without any reason, she suddenly felt an orgasm building up. It felt odd. She realised it was due to her posture and tried shifting it, causing her to have another build up right away. She laid there, trying not to move as Christina grinned:
"Feeling it too now, are you?"
"Yeees! Wow!"
"Exactly. I've been doing this for half an hour now and it's awesome. Just you wait until we get home and I'll blow you to ...  I don't know where, but you're going to be blown."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

blown away :-\ Honestly, is there really such a procedure or is it just another cherry on the ice cream of an El Roy original ;)

El_Roy_1999

The procedure exists. I'm not sure whether it is actually effective, but this is a story about people using all methods known to mankind to turn themselves into creatures of sex, so why not.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next week came and Ms. Danilow sighed. She had enjoyed the calm of this week and was looking forward to another productive week without any interruptions by crazy students. However, she was quite sure it wouldn't last. She turned to face the music and saw Christina and Renée sitting quietly at their desks. They wore large, matching sweaters with Js embroided on them and were noticeably made under. What was going on? Aurelie was there too and was also looking normal. She shrugged. Maybe they had a sudden spasm of normalcy. Sarah Danilow decided to take her chance and wanted to start roll call when the door flew open and ... well, it was hard to describe.
It was Gwen Miller, probably. It looked like her, but also didn't. She had definitely changed. The other students stared at her. There were gasps and sounds of confusion. The woman wore a very tight T-shirt that clung to her thick, muscular body. Her muscles were swollen and veiny. Her chest was large and broad, with huge pectoral muscles that gave her breasts of sorts. Below these, two rows of abdominals and the framing obliques could be seen. She also wore very tight shorts that showed off her strong legs and her tight ass as she strode by and walked to her seat, ignoring her former companions.
As Ms. Danilow watched her, she couldn't help noticing that her face had changed. It had become broader, her jawline more pronounced. It looked ... odd.
The teacher started roll call. When she reached the Ms, Gwen just shouted:
"I'm here. You probably saw me!"
Her voice had dropped a little. It sounded much deeper than before. Was this the effect of the drugs she was taking?
She finished the preparations and started teaching. It went well, the students listened, asked intelligent questions and even did the exercises she had prepared. It was a lesson as it should be. Towards the end, there was an interruption, however.
She just explained the correct answer to one of the questions when she heard Gwen hiss something at Christina. The growl was unmistakeable.
She turned around and looked at them. The students instantly froze and sat straight again. Something was going on. Better ask Liz to talk to Gwen.
"Miss Miller, I would be very glad if you could spare a little time and join a colleague and me for a talk after classe. Is that okay for you?"
Gwen nodded and rumbled:
"No problem, Ms. Danilow."
"Thank you. Wait for me after class."
Incredible. The girl was actually curteous. Sarah Danilow finished her explanation and let them take notes before dismissing class. She had a mutant schoolgirl in her class, but she was okay. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

A few minutes later, Gwen walked into the teachers' room, followed by Ms. Danilow. The room was empty at this time of the day, the other teachers on their way to class. Liz sat there alone, working on some copybooks. She looked up and nodded:
"Hi. You must be Gwen Miller."
The young muscle-woman smiled:
"Sure. What do you want?"
Ms. Danilow sighed. So much for courtesy. Liz explained:
"Nothing much. I just want to talk. And I wanted to see you in person."
"Fine. So, are you impressed?"
"Quite. You're quite big for your age."
"Absolutely."
"Got a lot of stretch marks?"
Gwen hesitated. It was true. Her muscles had grown so quickly that her skin had hardly had the time to adjust and she did have marks all over her body. Why should this pudgy woman know anything about this?
"Yes. Quite a few."
"Too quick, huh?"
Gwen was starting to be annoyed. She grunted her disapproval. The woman continued:
"Why don't you sit down and have a cup of coffee with us? Tell us something about your routine."
The young woman was surprised. She hadn't expected this kind of question.
"What do you want?"
"I just want to know how you did it. It's interesting. Must have been a lot of work."
"It was, but what do you care?"
"I care about the health of our students. It's my job."
"Fine, but I do what I do. What do you know about strength anyway?"
The woman shrugged and replied:
"I don't know. Coffee?"
Gwen was intrigued.
"Yeah, okay."
Liz turned to her colleague.
"Sarah, would you mind?"
Ms. Danilow nodded and got them three cups. Once Gwen had her cup, she took a few sips and said:
"That's nice."
"It's a brand we get for ourselves. The coffee-maker is crap."
"So, anything you want to know?"
"Just your schedule, the supplements, the gear. I'm interested, that's all. I won't call the cops."
Gwen was flabbergasted.
"I don't see ..."
"Look, I know someone who is on a mission when I see her. What do you do?"
"Hey, listen, lady. I don't know what you're on about, but you can't understand what this is about. You don't get the strength. You're just pudgy and flabby. You don't ..."
She was interrupted by the teacher:
"Let's arm-wrestle."
"What?"
Liz set her arm up:
"Arm-wrestle. I just want to see whether there's any real strength or whether this is all just for show."
"Lady ..."
"Is this muscle for real or is this just pumped up?"
Gwen pushed the coffee aside and said:
"Bring it."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The moment their hands locked, Gwen realised there was something wrong. She had half expected her opponent to get her hand slammed against the table the moment she pushed, but no. Instead, she found herself struggling to even move it an inch. The older woman was very calm, very concentrated and just held her. Gwen gritted her teeth, pushing against the resistance she was being offered. Nothing. She pushed and pushed, spending herself against the unmovable object. There wasn't a sign of strain on her opponent's face, just of extreme concentration. She relaxed for a second to shift her grip and push more, but this almost proved to be her undoing as the other woman instantly increased the pressure and forced her down. She caught up in time, but was now in an even worse situation. Her veins came out, her arm started shaking, but she had no chance against the steel vice she was caught in. She gasped:
"What the fuck are you doing?"
Instead of an answer, the teacher just took a short breath and slammed her hand down, splatting her against the desktop. Gwen screamed in surprise.
"Shit!"
Liz relaxed her grip and moved her fingers as the door opened and Aurelie looked in. The group stared at her. The girl tried to explain:
"I was waiting for Gwen. Sorry for interrupting, but I heard a scream."
Gwen growled:
"It's nothing. I'm fine."
She turned to Liz:
"How did you do that?"
The older woman smiled:
"You tell me."
"I don't know. Is there a trick?"
"Not really. Guess."
Sarah Danilow looked at the pair. She was honestly surprised. Watching Gwen intimidated her, but to see the muscular woman humiliated by her friend was impressive. She had never expected anything like this. Gwen struggled and finally asked:
"Who are you?"
"I'm Liz Stanford. I'm a math teacher."
"A math teacher. Don't make me laugh! What's your trick?"
"There's none. It's just a matter of technique and patience."
"Patience? What do you mean?"
Liz leaned forward and explained:
"Patience is essential. You're doing fast what you should be doing slowly. I can understand that, I was the same at your age. But I understood what I'm telling you now. You're rushing things and you're not going to achieve what you want."
"My age? What do you know?"
She did a most muscular pose and added:
"What do you know about this?"
Liz nodded:
"Impressive. But that's just the juice."
She poked Gwen's overblown pectoral.
"No real strength there."
"Shut it. Watch this!"
The young woman made her pectorals quiver and jump.
Liz sighed and stood up. She said to Aurelie:
"You're one of Gwen's girls, aren't you? Come in and shut the door behind you."
Aurelie did as she was asked. She wondered what was going on.
Liz stood up and removed the scarf she was wearing. Then, she unbuttoned her blouse, leading to incredulous stares. Sarah tried to interrupt her:
"Liz ... What?"
The older woman pulled open the shirt, revealing a large and very full sports bra as well as a rather rotund belly. She said:
"Girl, if you continue juicing like this, you're going to kill your liver and that's all. But if you do it nice and slow, you can have some real strength."
With these words, she took a breath and flexed her belly, her chest and her arms and made large, heavy muscles pop out through the layers of fat. The muscle was far from the dryness Gwen exhibited, but it was clear this was the real deal. The teacher did a double biceps pose and said:
"Gwen, I've been weightlifting for thirty years now. I was a state champion in my weight class and I did a few bodybuilding shows in the '90ies. I even dabbled into some wrestling. I'm not ripped right now, but I'm still able to lift you easy. I know what you're feeling, but you've got to build a solid foundation before you set up your house. If you want, I can help you on your chosen path."
Gwen swallowed and shook, then she recovered.
"Screw you. You're just envious, because I'm already further than you'll ever be. Leave me alone and don't try to stop me."
With these words, she grabbed her bag and stormed out.
Liz stood there for a few seconds, then put her blouse back on and said to the astonished Ms. Danilow:
"Well, it was worth a try. Maybe she'll think about it."
Sarah stared at her and said:
"What just happened?"
Liz smirked:
"Every time this happens, I understand girls like her. Let's grad some lunch and see what happens."
As she took her bag, she was interrupted by Aurelie:
"How did you do that? Will you show me? Please!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Wow, what a great twist on the story! Interesting to see where it will lead. Thanks for finding time to continue with this awesome tale :clap:

El_Roy_1999

Meanwhile, Renée and Christina were squirming with horniness. They had managed to skip physical education class and were now hiding in one of the booths in the ladies' room. Renée had sunk her hands under Christina's oversized sweater and was now fumbling with her friend's enlarged tits. She twisted and squeezed her nipples, making them hard. At the same time, Christina was working Renée's tongue and her pussy, making the shorter girl squeal with delight. She whispered:
"Hey, be quiet, they'll find us."
"Then don't make me, will you?"
"You want me to stop, then?" She asked cheekily.
"No, don't please, just ..." Renée gasped.
"What if I do this?"
Renée bit her lip and tried not to scream in ecstasy.
Just as she was about to come, there was a crash outside. The pair stopped and listened. Someone was outside and she was clearly angry. It took them a while to recognise Gwen's voice.
"What does she even think?" There was another crash as the door slammed shut. "How can this little fat slob dare to challenge me?"
Renée and Christina exchanged glances. They both had barely recognised their colleague's voice, but it was clear that someone had offended her deeply. Was Ms. Danilow behind this?
"Well, she's going to get what she deserves. I'm going to destroy her. Until now, this has all been just for show, but from now on, she's going to get it!"
She took out her phone and called someone. Christina made a gesture at Renée to boost her up. The shorter woman gave her a boost up so that she could look over the stall.
"Ross? It's me, Gwen. I've just decided I'll go all out. Whatever you got, I'm in for it." She listened to an answer and then said: "Yes, of course. Book me for all you got. No, it's got nothing to do with you. There's just someone I want to show up. Yes, you can watch. That was the deal. Sure. See you tonight."
She hung up and said to herself:
"You brought this upon yourself, woman. You're going to be destroyed."
Gwen walked out.
Renée let Christina back down and asked:
"What does that mean?"
Christina smirked, lifted her arm and flexed:
"It means we need to get bigger guns. BIG FUCKING GUNS!"



"What?"
"Forget it. Let's skip and train."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

More material is coming soon. I'm having another hard week. But wait, there will be more.

Also: Split Second.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Sorry to hear about having a tough week. Please remember that your endeavors here, while much appreciated, shouldn't get in the way of taking care of more pressing matters. Reading your works are a great escape from everyday humdrum life for me and anytime you can continue is always a treat :) "Split Second"  Starting another? Man, I can only admire your incredible creativity... :clap: