LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Jockettes

Started by El_Roy_1999, May 23, 2012, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

"Renée? Is that you?"
The young amazon turned away from the spectacle and saw the four nerds standing in front of her. She nodded:
"Sure. How are you? We haven't talked in a while."
Connor smiled and replied:
"You were hardly ever online and didn't have much time at school. So, yes, we didn't have the occasion to talk."
Renée noticed some slight changes: He wore his black hair short now and although he was still as tall and skinny as ever, he also sported some quite muscular calves growing from his shorts. He also wore a Metallica-shirt, so he was clearly back to basics.
"I'm really sorry, but Christina had me really working overtime, so to say."
"It definitely paid off."
The muscle-woman couldn't help noticing that the boys were practically drooling and the girls, well, they were drooling. She grinned cheekily.
"Absolutely. Look at these!"
She flexed her midsection and made her abdominals swell.
"Impressive, huh?"
There were nods all around. She realised that Amelia was aching to ask a question. She felt a little like a professor at the university:
"Yes, Amelia?"
"Your boobs. How, why?"
She grinned and replied:
"That's an excellent question."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude


El_Roy_1999

She led them away from the main event. Christina had just stolen Samantha's bikini bottom and was parading her naked ass all over the pool. Renée's uneasiness increased.
Once they were there, she said:
"About my boobs ... Christina wanted me to get them and I sort of wanted them too. I mean, look at them!"
"Christina?"
"Sure, I really love her. She's cool and strong. Just like me, only stronger." She grinned.
Amelia was skeptical:
"So you only got them because she told you so?"
"Yeah, why not? She paid for them. I even got to chose the shape. They look less artificial than hers, don't they?"
"I see, but why do you let her decide about your life? I mean, that's a real operation! It's dangerous."
"Nah. We got them at the same time. She wants us to be sexy powerful amazons."
Amelia hesitated. She was turned on by her friend's looks. So were the others. However, her personality was all weird. Renée had never been a very strong person, at least not too openly, but this was different.
"What has she done to you? What happened to the Renée from before?"
Renée stared at her blankly.
"What do you mean? I'm still me. I mean, yes, my body is much better now, but I'm still the same person."
"Not really. No. You've been turned into some kind of weird sex slave."
Renée shook her head:
"Not at all."
However, she felt that Amelia was right. It did turn her on. Being Christina's slave? It sounded extremely kinky, but it was right. Getting bound and gagged by her girlfriend was a huge turn on. Being a real slave? Why not? She imagined herself, wearing kinky clothes. Even kinkier ones than now. She bit her lip.
Amelia continued:
"So, does she let you decide on your time or your wardrobe?"
Renée grinned and licked her lips:
"We spend so much time training and fucking, I don't have any time for myself anyway. It's so awesome."
She bent forward and gave them a good look of her huge breasts.
"We're going to improve for real soon: Christina wants us to learn to fight. We have to take care of ourselves."
Amelia took a step back. This was Stepford wives territory. Only with muscles. She said:
"Renée, I can't say I'm not turned on and I'm not even a lesbian. You definitely built an awesome body and you look like a superhero, but I'm not sure whether this is sane. If you ever want out, just give me a call."
Renée blinked:
"Are you saying I'm crazy?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

UK_Fan

I can't wait for Gwen's appearance and people's jaws (proverbially) hitting the floor!

El_Roy_1999

"No ... Well, actually, yes. I think you really turned yourself into someone which isn't you. Like those people you sometimes see in the movies. They're ugly at first, but then they turn up for the big high school reunion and they're totally gorgeous."
"So you're saying I was ugly, but now I'm hot? Thank you. Calling me crazy just spoils it, but you're doing fine."
"It's not what I meant. I mean, look, you really changed yourself and I think your personality has changed too."
"Of course. I just found out what I reallly like and who I want to be. You can accept me for what I am or you can just stay out."
Amelia hesitated. Renée was right, but at the same time, it was creepy. Her friend had clearly developed some kind of devotion to Christina and Christina wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world. In the background, she could see that several drooling young men had climbed into the pool and were being tempted to compete against each other in order to impress her. The fight was becoming increasingly brutal. She sighed and said:
"Okay. Listen, Renée. I see your point, but I want you to understand us: Christina was never our friend and she always made people like us hurt, both by insulting us and by physically hurting us. She isn't a nice person, which is probably why you're attracted to her. All I want you to do is to treat us with respect, even if she tries to turn you against us. We want to be your friends."
Renée gave her a bored look. She would have prefered to be with Christina right now. Actually, there wasn't anything to hold her back. She nodded, said yes vaguely and turned and left.
Amelia and the others stood there flabberghasted. They saw her super-shapely butt swing as she walked over to the pool. Amelia asked:
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
They looked at the person that had spoken and saw Aurelie. She had returned from the beach and was just removing the sand from between her toes. She was happy, Justin was with her and she was pretty much oblivious to what had happened.
Amelia explained:
"Christina and Renée are here."
"How are they? Still all covered up?"
"Not really."
She pointed at the pool. Renée had jumped in, removed her top and squeezed several guys underwater to get to her love interest. The spectators were screaming and hooting.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Whoa! What happened?"
"I'm not sure, but Christina has clearly turned Renée into her fucktoy. It's really odd and quite gross."
"Yeah."
"Also, they are really spoiling the party and annoying everybody. Christina has been bullying everybody for the last hour."
"That's really awful. Why can't she just leave people alone?"
"I don't know. Renée was really odd."
"Probably the juice talking."
"The juice?"
"You wouldn't believe the stuff they were shooting before. I can't even imagine what they must be taking now."
"So, what are you going to do?"
Aurelie hesitated. Her former friends were clearly going crazy and they were spoiling the party. She was quite sure she should do something, but she wasn't sure. Calling the police would really spoil the party for everyone and there were quite a few illicit drugs going around. Maybe she should just ask.
She said:
"I'm going to try to talk to them."
Amelia sneared:
"That's going to do a lot of good."
"I can try, can't I?"
"Whatever."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Aurelie walked to the pool just as Renée and Christina were getting out, their tops still missing. They were followed by a horde of still lusty but also quite beaten down young men who were dripping and sobbing. Quite a few of them seemed to be in very bad shape.
She said:
"Hi, girls. Enjoying the party?"
Christina grinned at her and said:
"Aurelie, is that you? You put on weight. But not in a good way. You're not really cut, if you know what I mean, meat girl."
Christina flexed her arms and let her breasts bounce. Aurelie shivered:
"Screw you. If all you can do is insult me, why don't you just leave?"
Amelia watched the scene from afar. So much for diplomacy.
"Why should I, I'm having fun. And I guess everybody is happy that there are now some hot and interesting people around."
"Christina, please. Stop doing this."
"What? Telling people the truth?" She turned to her audience: "Let's be honest. Before we turned up, this was just a sad excuse for eating sausages and hamburger. Which you've been overdoing, if you don't mind me saying."
Aurelie tried to control her rage. She gritted her teeth.
"Stop this now."
"You like quitters, don't you? You know what? I wanted you to be a Jockette. I wanted you to be part of our elite circle. But you just left. Never even spoke to us. Renée is loyal. You're just a frightened weakling shit."
The taller girl tried desperately to keep calm as her former friend hammered on her buttons. Justin tried to make her drop it and just go away, but it was too late.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude


El_Roy_1999

"Do you really want to feel sorry? I can make you feel sorry!"
Christina lifted an eyebrow and replied:
"For what? For not being an ugly duckling that sacrificed her chance to be a swan or for having serious muscles?"
With a scream, Aurelie stormed at her and grabbed her, lifting her from the ground and pulling her on her shoulders. It went so fast that Christina couldn't even react. Aurelie had practiced the fireman's carry for months now since the coach believed in not using any free weights as long as there were students available.
The tall girl lifted the struggling buxom muscle girl into the air and pressed her high. Christina screamed in turn:
"Let me down, bitch! Help! Guys, get this shit off me!"
While the other spectators still gaped at the insane display, Renée ran forward and slammed into Aurelie, launching the still howling Christina into a crowd of young men. They accepted the sudden muscle-projectile gratefully while the pair locked into a struggle. The fight was on. In her rage, Renée slapped Aurelie in the face, which led to a kick into the assailants crotch. Renée struggled to remain standing, unclear on what to do next. Her fighting skills were as yet undeveloped and it was showing. Aurelie was just as new to this, but had at least learned a few things from her training partners.
The pair grappled, shrieking and trying to gain the upper hand. The spectators were screaming and encouraging them. Christina managed to get rid of her catchers and slammed into the pair, howling with a thirst for revenge. She rammed her fist into Aurelie's face. The now-outnumbered young woman retreated and grabbed a chair to defend herself. However, the attackers quickly cornered her and screamed obscenities at her. Justin tried to get them off his girlfriend, but Christina turned around and kicked him into the balls, following it with a knee to the face.
By now, the muscular sex-bombs were frothing from the mouth and felt the rage they had so strongly fueled over the last months erupted. Renée managed to tear the chair away and went breast-to-breast with Aurelie. She tried to just hurt her and make her cry for mercy.
Just as the fighting was about to get dirty, a ripple of interest went through the spectators. Something else even more insane had happened.

Gwen had arrived.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude


El_Roy_1999

The crowd stared at the figure that had just appeared and parted slowly to make way for the insane apparition they witnessed. Whatever had happened to Gwen had utterly transformed her. Her already impressive muscularity of before had given way to something so ridiculously overblown that most spectators were unable to even bend their minds around it. Gwen moved towards her former colleagues and drove a massive wedge through the onlookers.
Her body was covered in bulging, enormous muscles. The clothes she wore did nothing to conceal her tremendous bulk. She had chosen to wear a simple blue tank-top and some skintight white shorts as well as some yellow sneakers, echoing the Jockettes' colours. Her hair was cut into a short mohawk and her face had visibly changed. Her jaw had become hard and wide, her neck muscles were quite defined and gave her a bull-neck that would have given any bull a run for his money. Her shoulders had become pumpkin-sized striated globes of muscle and her chest was so overblown she clearly surpassed the two surgically enhanced muscle-girls in circumference and volume. Her muscle-cleavage was deep enough to intimidate even the most enthusiastic boob-lover.
She stood there, her column-like legs apart and said:
"So, what's going on? What's the fuss about?"
Her voice sounded different. It was deep and harsh. The stares doubled in intensity. As always, Christina recovered first:
"We had a little discussion. This weakling here thinks she can keep up with us."
"She does?" The hulking woman turned to Aurelie. The taller girl felt she was shrinking.
"I only wanted them to stop bossing everybody around."
"Whatever." She shrugged, her bulk shifting slowly. She turned to the others:
"You remember I had a little ... disagreement ... with Ms. Stanford. Well, the disagreement is settled. It turns out I'm stronger."
Aurelie's eyes went wide:
"What did you do?"
"I showed her her place. But don't worry. I brought her to the hospital afterwards. She'll be fine. It's only wounded pride. And broken arms."
She laughed.
Aurelie screamed and charged her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Before she could even reach her, Gwen grabbed her and spun her around before smashing her into the ground. Aurelie struggled, but the female hulk lifted her up, put her in a full nelson and held her up. She said:
"Clam down, puny girl. I wouldn't want you to get hurt. Not yet."
Aurelie tried to free herself, but she found herself clenched in her former friend's vise-like grip. Gwen grinned and said:
"Stop struggling, you'll hurt yourself."
Eventually, she calmed down and Gwen put her down. The massive woman said:
"So, I heard there's a party going on. Get me a drink!"
After her fearsome display of power, several people scrambled to get it for her. She turned to Christina and Renée, ignoring the exhausted heap that Aurelie had become.
"So you girls have taken good care of yourself. Big tits look good on you. The muscles are nice too. A bit small, but nice."
Christina hesitated. She wanted to be in control, but this monster was so much bigger and stronger than her that she had no idea what to do. Renée, on the other hand, was confused. Gwen's perfect confidence, her huge muscles, her massive strength and her fighting power made her all hot. She still loved Christina, but Gwen was worthy of her lust. She smiled sheepishly.
"You look hot too."
"Thank you, Renée. It was a lot of work, but it was worthwhile."
Renée came closer, putting her hand on Gwen's massive arm.
"This is really impressive. You make us both look small."
Gwen grinned and put her hand on her friend's enlarged tit.
"Not at all."
She squeezed it, playing with Renée's rapidly hardening nipples.
"I like them. I wouldn't get any like those, but it sure feels awesome."
Meanwhile, Christina was staring at the pair and felt the searing heat of jealousy burn through her. Renée was hers. She swallowed and walked over to the titaness that was now working Renée's body, oblivious to the stares of the other guests. She said:
"Gwen, stop it. She's mine."
Gwen grinned and replied:
"Doesn't look like it."
Renée was caressing Gwen's enormous muscles. She seemed to be blissfully unaware of her surroundings.
"Renée! Stop it and come here."
Gwen said dismissively:
"She's not your dog." She narrowed her eyes. "She's mine."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Catfight over a dog? There's a new one :)

UK_Fan

I wonder if any aspiring femuscle artists would be willing to do some artwork for this story?  I definitely would want to see Gwen's mountainous muscled body bulging out of her clothes!

El_Roy_1999

Me too. That would be awesome!
Also, thank you for your support. I appreciate it.
Karma to you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.