LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Awefilms

Started by GoBrendaGo, April 03, 2012, 04:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zakaka

 awefilms Recent updates are very bad. webcam Video or old video remaster. :shucks


sa2009

Back in the early 2000's  , Awefilms was probably one of the best sites on the net . Cool scenario type clips , with top fbb's in them you couldn't see any place else . They had a great formula in those days .

musclelvr56

Agreed they haven't had anything new in awhile.

scheer

Yes, I agree. It is a shadow of its former self.

zakaka

formerly the best fbb video website. Now I think it's really bad and there are financial troubles?

crabdone

There are financial troubles for all the sites, due to the glut of material posted on social media and piracy.  I have a music producer friend who said he cannot make anything at all because of all the music sharing on the internet.  He makes only money on live shows.  I believe this to be the same dilemma on the FBB sites, porn sites and the like. 

M7

I think the problem is the lack of women we'd like to see. They're still doing what they've always done and can still make great clips, I just rarely see anything that makes me want to join again. I don't think the video remasters are a bad idea. Certain clips are worth remastering. Hopefully there will be some epic clips to come in the future. We know they're capable.

fluffy1

Does Anyone Else Facing The The Problem Of Signingin To You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login????? :'(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peakfan

If you click to login again, it might work, that's what it does for me, I always have to try to login twice.  You could also try it in a different browser, otherwise you probably just need to email them.

musclelover1974

me too - multiple times. usually it works after an email to support (i resub now and than for a couple of years now). this time, i didnt get a reply to 2 mails, so a suscription and 30 dollars are wasted. guess, awefilms is dead too - or they just give a fuck about their customers.

autechre

no problems for me. just logged in ok now.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

peakfan

Yeah, I always have to log in twice for some reason before it actually works.

Dingaro

For one, I can't register or recover my password on fanswise-xl. I think it's because I previously had an account on fanswise and something is wrong with their database.

Seriously, even though I appreciate the ideas and the effort put into the sites by this person (daily-fbb-clips, fanswise, fanswise-xl), they are all technically very poor, buggy and sometimes your issues cannot be resolved. When they work, they're great, because the content is great. But when they don't work, sheesh.

musclelover1974

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, I always have to log in twice for some reason before it actually works.

i had this "problem" too. than the database told me, my username is blocked (after i paied). awefilms fixed that 2 times and told me, its a database issue. now i get "username blocked" and zero reply from awefilms. you dont sue soeomeone over 30 bucks, but id say, their customer support is going downhill :-)

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For one, I can't register or recover my password on fanswise-xl. I think it's because I previously had an account on fanswise and something is wrong with their database.

Seriously, even though I appreciate the ideas and the effort put into the sites by this person (daily-fbb-clips, fanswise, fanswise-xl), they are all technically very poor, buggy and sometimes your issues cannot be resolved. When they work, they're great, because the content is great. But when they don't work, sheesh.

There is a support email team. THe site work pretty well. If you lost psw please reset it with "lost password".
Yes content are great and everything works well. You can contact me here on DM if you need more help.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login