LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Awefilms

Started by GoBrendaGo, April 03, 2012, 04:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've managed to download the Hazel file but can't play the file, it's not compatible - and this is not the first time this has happened with this company. Any suggestions?
Nothing you can do other than to keep emailing them on the problem until you get a response.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mrdergel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've managed to download the Hazel file but can't play the file, it's not compatible - and this is not the first time this has happened with this company. Any suggestions?

The same for me  :-[ ... bought some clips for one week ... sometimes I can download but they are corrupt  :angry: I tried to email them ... but the email was bounced back --- very bad service  ???

snoloose

Yes, really bad customer service and you can't find out that is not working until you've paid and access the member's only area.
I'm very disappointed, tomorrow it's a week since I subscribed to the $29.95 monthly recurring and still haven't been able to download a single video
:angry:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

whiplash90

The problem was supposedly fixed on Friday but I'm still having problems.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jalo000

Anyone noticing that awefilms is recycling material now? They used to have great vids now it's just older stuff :-(

papadoc1981

I noticed and it's quite pathetic.  Good idea to re-post old low-res video clips into a more HD/high-res format, but doing updates on it like it's something brand new?  That is just sad.  Hopefully that doesn't continue.  Until they can fix the site's load up issues I will refrain from starting a membership.  I just wait 3-4 months, D/L everything I missed out on, and then immediately end my membership.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paperclip113

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just signed up for a $19.95 membership and I cannot access a single video. It newver said that on the sign up page. It only said, "Income issues? We know that these economic times are tough. Join You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for $19.95 and your membership will recur at only $19.95/month"

What the hell is that membership if it does not let you see the videos.

I feel ripped off.
This is what I was worried about. What does 19.95 get me? I can't seem to find that information anywhere, and there's nothing in the FAQ...why should I sign up if there doesn't seem to be anything I get from it?

whiplash90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just signed up for a $19.95 membership and I cannot access a single video. It newver said that on the sign up page. It only said, "Income issues? We know that these economic times are tough. Join You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for $19.95 and your membership will recur at only $19.95/month"

What the hell is that membership if it does not let you see the videos.

I feel ripped off.
This is what I was worried about. What does 19.95 get me? I can't seem to find that information anywhere, and there's nothing in the FAQ...why should I sign up if there doesn't seem to be anything I get from it?

Exactly, the site is bunk.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PP100

Hi Guys! Anyone a current or recent member of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? Thinking of joining. Are the clips they sell to non members also for download by members? Whats their back catalogue like compared to the buy as you go clips? And are there any limits on what members can download? Any feedback appreciated.

h666666

If you go to their site, you can basically see their entire back catalogue! Browse athletes by name, look at all clips, with prices and all. If you are a member, you can download any and all of those exact same clips with no limitations as far as I can tell. I'm a member; I don't think there is any other site where I can still consistently and regularly get new clips of the really big girls. If I start saving costs and cancelling memberships, I usually still keep Awefilms and Muscle Angels. For me those are the two essential FBB sites.

PP100

Thanks for your info. If the "to buy" clips are what members get assuming no catches ?  then that looks worth it even if their monthly sub is more than most sites. It's got quite a few clips I'd like.

Old Surehand

Not as much new stuff as before. A lot of reups, reedits and outtakes from older photo shoots. They cycle in and out a lot of their clips. You may have Awefilms clips on your hard drive that are no longer on the site.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you go to their site, you can basically see their entire back catalogue! Browse athletes by name, look at all clips, with prices and all. If you are a member, you can download any and all of those exact same clips with no limitations as far as I can tell. I'm a member; I don't think there is any other site where I can still consistently and regularly get new clips of the really big girls. If I start saving costs and cancelling memberships, I usually still keep Awefilms and Muscle Angels. For me those are the two essential FBB sites.

I was just going to add, that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has big girls too. All in contest shape and mostly European. See my review that I did of them in one of the other threads.

Awefilms has a lot of content. I think some of it goes back 10 years or so as some of the old clips are standard definition. I would say its a good website to join. It is pricier than the other websites, probably the most expensive that I have joined, so if money is an issue, it is something to consider.
The pros:
- lots of content
- from years ago to today.
- one thing they do that is different from the other websites is that they have skits or mini-movies on here.
- Big girls on here, could be a plus or minus depending on your preferences
- you can download whatever you want so if you see a video that you like it is more economical to join the website than to buy individual clips.


The cons
- some of the girls are not as beautiful as on some of the other websites i.e - see my review of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. That website has some real beauties.
- expensive

ArkMuscle

Is there download limit? Can you still download movies and keep?

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there download limit? Can you still download movies and keep?
Unless they changed policy in the last couple of months, you can save all videos to your hard drive and there is no download limit.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS