⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Awefilms

Started by GoBrendaGo, April 03, 2012, 04:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick_Henry

Bomb,
I noticed the same thing brother.. I'm an off & on subscriber to Awe, and it seems like he cleared out some space a while back.. eliminating a lot of the earlier non-HD clips (& photos).
I miss the archival stuff he had on Elena Seiple (and Colette Nelson). It's down to just a clip or two left featuring the Great Elena.

If someone else knows how to access Awefilms' older stuff: yeah, please advise..


autechre

I thought the clips just dropped off the site once they disappeared from the main page. I havent been a member, but thats how I thought the site worked.

I thought it was to keep you as a member for as long as possible ;) A constant supply of new clips, but after a short time they disappear off the site.

If there is an archive of all the clips, I'd sign up tomorrow :)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

newfan2

I just signed up for a $19.95 membership and I cannot access a single video. It newver said that on the sign up page. It only said, "Income issues? We know that these economic times are tough. Join You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for $19.95 and your membership will recur at only $19.95/month"

What the hell is that membership if it does not let you see the videos.

I feel ripped off.

quihote

Here's a thought - don't know if it will work...

Try and find older stuff on the Internet archive - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - maybe your login details will work on the archived pages. Good luck.

Let us know if this works. Let me know which vids you were looking for,  I may still have some somewhere. ....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bombomper

I cancelled my subscription, almost immediately, when I saw how little content the site had.

With regards to which videos I was looking for, Juliana Malacarne has a profile there, but no content...

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Try and find older stuff on the Internet archive - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - maybe your login details will work on the archived pages. Good luck.
Doubt you'll find anything on internet archive unless it has a login for the site so that it can archive stuff ;)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

encephalon50

Perhaps the owners of the site would be amenable to a whole bunch of requests to "remaster" and repost their stuff...even specific favorites? ;) It's worth a shot.  ;D

Toroko

Oh, that's bad.
I used to have full siterip (~35Gb) in mid-2000s, but lost it due to HDD crash.

qwqw

Did they really empty out the site? Some months ago I signed up and downloaded a bunch of old stuff (not everything). Does this have anything to do with them putting more stuff on their c4s site recently?

quihote

Well, thought the archive idea may be a punt.

Unfortunately,  I know that I don't have any Julianna M stuff.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

snoloose

Hi guys,
I've subscribed last Friday to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but I haven't been able to download any videos so far, on the site they say they are having server issues and to keep trying downloading videos until it's completed but it doesn't work either.
I was wondering if everyone else is having the same issue?
I wrote on their help desk but I didn't receive any reply.
I've always been a big fan of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but to be honest right now I'm not happy with their service :(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

snaggle1977

 Same here. Nothing from their end. Not good customer service at all.

papadoc1981

I guess they've gotten complacent after all these years.  I canceled my membership months ago because of the server issues.  I'm pretty sickened that after all this time they still are having the same problem.  The Hazel clip was something we FBB lovers have been waiting for, for a long time.  And when they finally shoot with her the clip has issues.  SMDH
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1hitomi

I've managed to get some videos to download but it does take a lot of tries.

snaggle1977

I've managed to download the Hazel file but can't play the file, it's not compatible - and this is not the first time this has happened with this company. Any suggestions?