LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Awefilms

Started by GoBrendaGo, April 03, 2012, 04:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilikebuffgirls

Is there a way to stream the videos from awefilms without having to download the whole thing? Is it something you can do on PC and not phone? Thanks guys. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


tim1

I am not sure whether Awefilms would like that. I think some of them say not to do it but i guess you could try it.  I have never done it and don't really see the point in doing it. I always just save to my computer first.

ilikebuffgirls

I'm on limited bandwidth bro and some aren't all good or something makes me lose interest.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tim1

Ok. I guess  you could try and just open it (double click on it). You are going to use bandwidth but I guess if you stop it in the middle then you will save some bandwidth. On the other hand you will use up more bandwidth if you find a video that you like because you will have to save the video to your computer after partially watching the video.

Dynamo

Beware of Awefilms. Awefilms sells TG/TS models content as muscular woman content.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This dude Emma Switch is transgender but fools everybody and takes part on Awefilms as muscular woman. This should be explicitly stated.

Awefilms knows that Emma Switch is transgender but doesn't care and deceive people. This is fraud.

If you have already purchased Emma Switch content as muscular woman, please ask Awefilms for refund.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mgl

i always got that feeling, that there's something wrong