LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

Started by GoBrendaGo, November 03, 2011, 08:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldbricker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To me the 2 "uncrowned Ms.Olympias" I miss are Heather Policky and Sarah Dunlap. How in the heck did the judges not see the obvious in these two ladies?

Sorry cas, there was no way in the world Sarah Dunlap was ever going to be Miss Olympia.


cantona123


Cas

Ok Goldbricker,

I'll give you Sarah D. not making the top spot at the O. But Heather Policky should've won at least once.

someone

Cas I could bust a nut for Heather P any day of the week with that ass and legs... The ass alone!  She's like a heavy metal magazine cartoon character!

She ain't gonna beat Iris though....

Funny thing Iris doesn't give me wood though.  Treasure does...and D. Cadeau does.... I actually respect Iris as an elite athlete and I can't objectify her.... This kinda pisses me off!!

holymoly777


crushee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elena seiple

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gorgeous arms !  Read somwhere she she performed easily one arm chin ups !

Tnak you and K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

guitardave

Andrulla Blanchette. She was really hot. I used to have an old WPW video of her!

fluffy

Got to be Marja Lehtonen,have all her wpw shoots on dvd & vhs,plus her "mega woman" dvd.Anybody know where she is,or if she still pumping iron?

peeza5


Cas

"someone" (cool screen name, how'd tou come up with that one?,lol ;D)

Anyway, how do you come to the conclusion Heather couldn't/wouldn't beat Iris? Both gals are a pretty complete package. Iris might..and I mean MIGHT be a tad larger in the upper body but overall they're both pretty much identical physique wise. I mean what did/do the judges see in Iris that makes her so dominant (ala Lenda Murray)where the likes of Heather or Yaxeni (another one who I can't belive hasn't won) can't knock her off?

muscfan99


shanghai

Colette guimond and Jana Linke, because I dream to see her for session!!!

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really miss Sue Myers who was state of the art for the time.   :'(
Vilma Caez always showed up in amazing shape.   :'(
Jennifer McVicar retired way too early. Her off season pictures were gorgeous!  :'(

Jennifer got HUGE towards the end. The Femflex video where she shows off her gigantic legs
and muscular round butt is the stuff of legends.


goldbricker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok Goldbricker,

I'll give you Sarah D. not making the top spot at the O. But Heather Policky should've won at least once.

Sure, Heather Policky/Armbrust/Whatever is the real deal.  Absolutely...of course best legs in FBB.

She's got the legs everybody would have to beat.

legluvr123

I second that on Ms. Machine and Denise Hoshor.  Those two were awesome.  I loved the vids of Ms. Machine destroying a watermelon like it was nothing between her thighs!  I can't find that vid anywhere anymore....

It's funny about Lisa Aukland.  I still see her every week.  We go to the same Gold's Gym.  It was crazy 10 years ago when I first saw her there pushing crazy weight with her husband.  She hadn't competed yet, but she was HUGE!  All of us guys would kind of hover around where she was at to see what kind of weight she was putting up.  She is a totally cool woman too.  I spoke to her a number of times about a program for my girlfriend who was starting to hit the gym hard but needed some direction.  She couldn't have been nicer.  She is still in great shape too.