⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

Started by GoBrendaGo, November 03, 2011, 08:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoBrendaGo

There are a few female bodybuilders that have graced the stage over the years who have for some reason or another have decided to call it quits or just simply have disappeared from the scene.  I have two who I really miss the most, and I have provided pics to show you why I miss them.  So who are the ones you miss?  Feel free to tell us and show us why.


LISA AUKLAND


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


BRENDA RAGANOT



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

     
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GoBrendaGo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lovefbbs

Denise Hoshor, because she was lovely and thick, big and strong, sexy and cute, a great ass, a nice smile and a beautiful face. When she went over to figure i  was gutted.
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

heem1111


elena seiple

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rom553

Kristy Hawkins improved every single year since she began bodybuilding. I hope she continues bodybuilding.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


olympic1916

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

goldbricker

That Shelley Beattie story is so sad, but I agree.

Here's some of her story:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Flexxxy

I really miss these two perfect ladies :


                 KRIS MURRELL                                                                                          CHRISTINE ROTH


                                 

Cas

To me the 2 "uncrowned Ms.Olympias" I miss are Heather Policky and Sarah Dunlap. How in the heck did the judges not see the obvious in these two ladies?

lesbianbob

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Tina Lockwood?

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Tina Lockwood?


goldbricker mentioned her. I miss Paula Suzuki, I still don't think anyone can touch her upper body.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GoBrendaGo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To me the 2 "uncrowned Ms.Olympias" I miss are Heather Policky and Sarah Dunlap. How in the heck did the judges not see the obvious in these two ladies?

Yeah, I miss seeing Heather as well!  I really wish she would bring that sexy ass on back to the stage.  .  .  and those luscious legs!!!!!!! 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sanuk808

Just about every huge fbb listed in the "memorable female muscle" section...but specifically, Andrulla Blanchette, Denise Rutkowski, Denise Hoshor, Paula Suzuki, Gina Davis ...in recent memory, Barbara Fletcher, Candy Canary.  I'd also list Christine Envall and Pauliina Talus who, I'm happy to have read, are trying to make a comeback!  Also missed Christa Bauch of the 90s, who truly had a legendary body in every respect....and I still give her credit as she's still doing posing and videos at 64 years of age.  I mean, how many women over 60 do you know have a paysite?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

jalo000

I miss Sonya McFarland. I wish she stayed in FBB.  She was super ripped and HOT! She showed up in one contest looking amazing and that was it. :-(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login