LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

Started by GoBrendaGo, November 03, 2011, 08:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin1


CORNELIA BRANDT - I read she's having a baby so I doubt we'll see her again, she seemed like the sensible type.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kevin1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jalo000

I really miss Sue Price too...she had great condition and size and was really hot also!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stars99


Goldbug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just about every huge fbb listed in the "memorable female muscle" section...but specifically, Andrulla Blanchette, Denise Rutkowski, Denise Hoshor, Paula Suzuki, Gina Davis ...in recent memory, Barbara Fletcher, Candy Canary.  I'd also list Christine Envall and Pauliina Talus who, I'm happy to have read, are trying to make a comeback!  Also missed Christa Bauch of the 90s, who truly had a legendary body in every respect....and I still give her credit as she's still doing posing and videos at 64 years of age.  I mean, how many women over 60 do you know have a paysite?

Yeah, Candy Canary and Pauliina Talus are two of my all time faves. Jennifer McVicar and Star Blaylock's careers were also lamentably short.

someone


fredzeppelin

80s -- Mary Roberts, Donna Oliviera, Cathy Palyo, Kay Baxter, Sue Myers
90s -- Rhonda Lundstedt, Michelle Andrea, Laura Bass
2000 -- Gina Davis, Jennifer McVicar, Jody May

lovefbbs

Karla Nelson, 215lbs of huge delicious beef.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

lovefbbs

Cornelia Brandt, she was always big, but when she posed for a magazine in 2008 at this incredible size i thought, finally a woman who's gonna replace Karla Nelson as one of the all time biggest size queens in the business. Then nothing for 3 years, then... oh yeah she's pregnant. bye Cornelia. :'(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

elusive1

I really miss Sue Myers who was state of the art for the time.   :'(
Vilma Caez always showed up in amazing shape.   :'(
Jennifer McVicar retired way too early. Her off season pictures were gorgeous!  :'(


lyle918

No one has mentioned Michele Neil, Dawn Riehl (Reihl?), Deanna Panting, Juliette Bergmann, Joanne McCarthy...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sar-Net

This is one of them really depressing questions, as it makes you think of all the greats who have quit.

I think I'll go find a better thread to view.

lovefbbs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is one of them really depressing questions, as it makes you think of all the greats who have quit.

I think I'll go find a better thread to view.
Yeah, it's sad that many of our favorites have quit, but at least we get to keep all the photo's and videos of them when they were in their prime. The concern i have is weather there will be plenty of young FBB's to replace them, i'm sure there will be but this sport is only 20 or so years old, what if it's a trend that eventually fades away. Oh dear this really is depressing now. Nah on second thought's, there's always going to plenty of young women who'll be inspired by current and past FBB's.

strider99

I would say I miss Gina Davis and Cindy Phillips the most, mainly because of the size they could put on. Very doubtful we will see either of them get big ever again.  :'( :'(

justcalves

For me the one and only Lisa Aukland. In one word QUALITY

sanuk808

I'm watching Autumn Raby pump videos right now....anyone know what she's been up to?  Man this thread is getting depressing lol

Also this girl was amazing...she was brains and brawn...then she just stopped, Candy Canary style.  I even read she sold her medals on ebay.  But Lisa Bavington made a huge impression on me.  Her candle didn't burn too long but when it did, it was one of the brightest I've seen.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster