⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

Started by GoBrendaGo, November 03, 2011, 08:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justcalves

My list is as follows.....

Lisa aukland
Denise hoshor
Courtney shiflett
Sue price

Those were the days.....


HuBazze

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMarja Lehtonen is missed the most by me. She had the greatest arms.

And truly epic legs

UK_Fan

I miss any decent female bodybuilder who retires (too many to make a complete list), but especially those I found most attractive.  I miss Tina Lockwood the most, for her superhuman physique, girl-next-door looks and feminine voice, especially I never got the chance to meet her.  I do hope she's doing ok now.

:heart:

virgilhilts


wujekcity

I wish Tina Lockwood had never started to do sessions and saw the ugliness of the sport!!!!!! Her potential wasnt even close to being met! at 24 years old having 18 inch biceps! We wont ever see that again! =(

Tacotico


nostromo1


katzave


japiejay

Andrulla Blanchette
Gabrielle Hames
Karla Nelsen
Nikki Fuller

Nancy123


wileywiggins

Natalia Murnikoviene would have to be one for me.  She was awesome at the '96 Olympia
She had such a great physique
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muscleluv


jubus

Barbara Fletcher, Suha Qasem, Kristy Hawkins, Joanna Thomas.


koolcurt

Lisa Aukland :), Rosemary Jennings 8), Marja Lehtonen :woohoo:, Kristy Hawkins :cool2:, Natalia Murniokoviene :clap:, Kim Chizevsky :singing:, and Heather Armbrust  :heart:, Bonnie Priest :clap: