Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:54:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!  (Read 45108 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!
« on: October 07, 2011, 07:30:57 pm »
First pics. Elena Shportun victorious over an amazingly powerful Katka Kyptova.
Enjoy these last contest pics of Katka as she retires from hardcore FBB soon, unless you know different!

1. Elena Shportun (Rusko)
2. Kateřina Kyptová (Česká republika)
3. Nina Loebardt (Německo)
4. Lisa Cross (Velká Británie)
6. Nathalie Falk (Německo)

Forum Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
Re: Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:01 pm »
Katka traveling to the Euro Arnolds.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 08:09:32 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 08:11:24 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 08:12:48 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 08:14:32 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 08:16:41 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 08:18:17 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 08:32:23 pm »
All the pics from this subject so far here. http://www.***********/3ARUACEXS9

Offline wileywiggins

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 01:20:42 am »
poor Katka, she genuinely looks sad and disappopinted...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mrdergel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 06:17:28 am »
poor Katka, she genuinely looks sad and disappopinted...

I am not a professional judge, but from my point of view Katka should be the winner  8) Elena has a beautiful body with nice proportions, but I am not sure if this is enough to be the winner.

igf43g

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 06:47:55 am »
The judging in these contexts, has nothing to do with who is the best bodybuilder.

By any standards, she should have been third to Katka and No 51

prorok

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 10:23:14 am »
The judging in these contexts, has nothing to do with who is the best bodybuilder.

What? Katka's win could be argued for but No 51 was nowhere near the top 3 in any terms. Also, Elena has easily the best and most elegant lines and best proportions in whole contest. Katka looks just blocky next to her. Also, Elena is a great poser, perhaps the best in current fbb.

toto_pampam

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 10:36:56 am »

What? Katka's win could be argued for but No 51 was nowhere near the top 3 in any terms. Also, Elena has easily the best and most elegant lines and best proportions in whole contest. Katka looks just blocky next to her. Also, Elena is a great poser, perhaps the best in current fbb.

Well said prorok. In judging and contest terms, bodybuilding isn't simply about mass, vascularity and the freak factor. It's about symmetry, proportion, balance and - oops, the dirty word - femininity, as well as the ability to present such a package to the judges via posing and stage presence. We as female muscle fans may crave absurd vascularity and definition however from a judging perpsective these traits are usurped by those previously mentioned. I find Katka sexy as hell but in judging terms I can see why she lost out to Elena. Oh and as an aside, I'd get it on with Elena before I even had time to think about it...Elena's stage presence and her ability to present her physique in such a sesnual and confident manner without appearing arrogant and egotistical is unparallelled at this pont in time IMHO.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 01:12:42 pm »
The main bodybuilding sites seem to be ignoring that there are female athletes at the Arnold Europeans. I have looked at the main site forums, and male bodybuilders are already banging on saying "they don't care" that the main sites are not covering the women's sport, and "who want's to look at a load of tranny's anyway.." etc.
What's wrong with these people? Do they not realise that they are all in the sport of bodybuilding, and if the wonen's side finally buckles, you can be sure the male side will slide as well. I don't read views about the male side of the sport, but apparently, the same comments get made as in the female side " athletes are too big" " it was better 20 years ago" etc.

I am sick to death hearing the moans that men with muscles look like men, women with muscles look like men, etc. So, I suppose female 100 mtrs runners also look like men, as do tennis players, pole vaulters etc. I wish the moaners would get a life, and realise that all humans have muscles, and would be a lump of lard on the floor without them! If women decide to develop them to the max, that's their choice. Iris Kyle still looks tiny next to Kai Green, 2 athletes at the ultimate peak of their sport.

Sorry guys, I just feel utterly pissed at the comments the FBB's have to put up from members of their own sport, sometimes I just wish they would be a bit more supportive, for all their sakes!

Rant over, here is more RAW FEMALE MUSCLE, for the fans.

By the way, in case any FBB's think by bodybuilding, they have managed to make themselves look more masculine at their own desire, my message to them is, "sorry girls, you have failed, big time! In my eyes, women have taken muscle and made it look better than it has ever looked since the beginning of human evolution".

Check out the ladies...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View