⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!

Started by Timmon, October 07, 2011, 07:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musc69

looking to the mass and muscular development Nina L. should have been the winner
I don't like Elena, or, sorry, I don't think she's a top competitor
During a private sessions with a very famous FBB she made me noted that Elena has no proportions and development for being a top level FBB


rom553

Let's face it who wouldn't give their left nut for some sack time with any of them!

xxboy73i

WOOOOW!! KAtka is clearly more ripped and developed than ANY Ms Olympia contender except Iris. IMHO, she would destroy Yaxeni or Debi.

Crismusclegirl

 :( I do not understand judges criteria, Katka has beauty, symmetry, mass, ripped condition, shredded to bones, lovelYY!! I remember during other contest Elena placed first and the argentinian Maria Rita Bello with clear superior muscularity below...  :'( BUUUUUUUUU Katka was the winner!!

zenz

I have more interests in these bodybuilding contests than the Ms Olympia same old same old (non-contest) exception being Brigita getting 3rd this year was incredible. Cannot wait till the worlds in Serbia next month.

Zenz.

Brand

Does anyone know who's the contestant with the bulging gut?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

john540

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

During a private sessions with a very famous FBB she made me noted that Elena has no proportions and development for being a top level FBB

No proportions??  ??? Simply Wrong.

igf43g

You misunderstood the post. Judges are basing their scores primarily on current agendas of sponsors and event organizers, not on the contestants themselves. Bodybuilding is what the name implies - its about building aesthetic mass, and certainly for women femininity is important. But judging was based on Elena's natural small waist and symmetry - she had no mass. She should be competing in the Physique category. This shows the confused standards for women's bodybuilding, verses the freak sideshow that men's has become.

buddye

I'm confused. I thought Katka went from fbb to fitness. Did she change her mind?

pHHQ

Everyone of these women are Incredible. Is Nina Single????

missD

Wow,  Arnold Europeans is theheaven. Katka is superbeautiful in competion. Her muscles are supreme !! Also the others ladies are just amazing. K++ for all the photos.

gtaluv

I'd quit too if I were Katka (not that I want her to) after these results.  She's displaying the perfect combination of symmetry, femininity, vascularity, and MUSCLE without showing too many signs of steroid side effects.  Elena's legs lack much definition and she's got a head like Barry Bonds.  What were these judges smoking?  Its too bad, this is the best I've ever seen Katka on stage, and is also the best I've seen from FBB as far as pure femininity in a while.  Don't get me wrong, girls like Alina and Brigita are doing a great job of adding beauty and sexuality to the sport, but Katka has a look that could be marketed to a more mass fitness market.  Unfortunately, I think the BB world is dead set on killing FBB so much that it can't see a good thing staring it right in the face.  Still its nice to see all the great quality MUSCLE coming out of Europe (and Asia) these days.  Lisa Cross is turning into a muscle goddess (and should have beatin Elena also) and most of the other contestants are showing great potential. More please ;)

shanghai

No Bunny, Simoninha Oliveira is bresilian....

ovca2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No Bunny, Simoninha Oliveira is bresilian....

yeah she really looks like her but since it's an EU contest it can be her...so who is she?

ovca2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No Bunny, Simoninha Oliveira is bresilian....

yeah she really looks like her but since it's an EU contest it can be her...so who is she?

i meant it can't be her lol