Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:43:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!  (Read 45107 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
Re: Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2011, 09:36:15 am »

I think Katka should  (undoubtably) have won on her muscularity, symetry and great looks. I wonder what the judges did not like?  I think Elena would have been a good second or third, she is not as muscular but shoulder to waist taper is fantastic. I think the fact that Elena has been around a long time and won many contests has helped her win this one, politics that continues to exist in the sport. Lisa looks to have great legs etc, but she is not a top 3 finisher yet. My opinion of course, and that is all bodybuilding relies on, opinions, and I was not there, the judges were (hopefully!).

Forum Saradas

k9701028

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 03:05:30 pm »

Actually, the more i see, the more i like. Yes, Katka is amazingly conditioned, her legs are just crazy dry. That #51 chick, her upper torso is a place i'd like to visit someday (with a day trip to the south on the itinerary).

But Elena is what i actually like. Her muscle shapes, or lines, whatever, are so beautiful, so ... brace yourselves ... aesthetic.  She possesses an actual waist. No ridiculous novelty-sized bolt-on boobies (props to Katka for this, too, but what is up with the Gut chick and the fake tits? How ... what is this, i don't even?) I dislike to throw down gauntlets on the unsuspecting, but if you like women with big muscles and you require that they have big boobies, you are confused. IMO. And, frankly, i don't like the super dry/ultra-shredded/vascular look. (I don't think you're confused if you do, and have no scorn to heap upon you).

Katka is amazing and attractive and i wish her all of the luck and success in the world. Elena flips my switch.

Offline jdc031

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2011, 03:51:51 pm »
Despite the softness in Elena's legs compared to Katka's, her overall symmetry and  superb upper body shapes are far and away superior.  Plus we've all seen her pose - she's among the top five posers of all time.  The judges got it right for once, in my opinion.

Offline Demoniac999

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2011, 04:30:52 pm »
The bigger the better!

but i have to admit elena looks so amazing. look at her shape , her wonderful waist + perfekt abs. she has not the mass of katka but overall she he has a much better symetrie. in my opion the judges did right in placing her number 1

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2011, 02:45:21 pm »
Elena certainly has the kind of waist that you
instinctively want to put your arm around. I can see what everyone is saying, Katka looks fantastic, but is she a tad blocky, which has let her down? Elena certainly has a complete package.

robin

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 07:17:27 pm »
Who is this girl? Is she seriously trying to win or just show up for the hell of it?
http://www.imagebam.com/image/dae2ba152942058

Offline buildy

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 09:40:24 pm »
No Bunny, Simoninha Oliveira is bresilian....

yeah she really looks like her but since it's an EU contest it can be her...so who is she?

Its Simoninha Oliveira
It was a contest held in EU and open for all IFBB athletes worldwide

Bunny

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 09:51:22 pm »
No Bunny, Simoninha Oliveira is bresilian....

yeah she really looks like her but since it's an EU contest it can be her...so who is she?

Its Simoninha Oliveira
It was a contest held in EU and open for all IFBB athletes worldwide

Buildy bedankt..

Offline Costanza

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 02:45:01 am »
Who is this girl? Is she seriously trying to win or just show up for the hell of it?
http://www.imagebam.com/image/dae2ba152942058

If I saw her in real life, at the gym with gym clothes on, I'd be mesmerized. But on that stage with Katka and Elena she looks really, really out of place.

Offline buildy

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 11:40:46 am »
So who is 51???

Simoninha Oliveira????? is that right.

Yep, Simoninha De Oliviera

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 09:09:51 pm »
 I love muscle, so I would place them as follows;
1. Nine Loebardt
2. Simonha Oliveira
3. Katka
4. Lisa Cross
 No wonder fbbs get frustrated and leave the sport. The 4 fbbs I listed were penalized for having big muscles.
This just shows how stupid the sport can be. Can you imagine a woman losing a beauty contest because she
was judged to be too pretty? None of my top 4 are asymetrical but they still lose despite having superior
muscular development which supposedly is what the sport is all about.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Hardcore Ladys

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 12:30:25 pm »
No way Katka is much better!
Injusice!! >:( :(

pyro

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2011, 12:02:37 pm »
I love muscle, so I would place them as follows;
1. Nine Loebardt
2. Simonha Oliveira
3. Katka
4. Lisa Cross
 No wonder fbbs get frustrated and leave the sport. The 4 fbbs I listed were penalized for having big muscles.
This just shows how stupid the sport can be. Can you imagine a woman losing a beauty contest because she
was judged to be too pretty? None of my top 4 are asymetrical but they still lose despite having superior
muscular development which supposedly is what the sport is all about.
Simona was not in best shape and hold to much water, Katka lost in many poses against Elena, because she was not able to present her body better, same Nina.
Elena had the best micsection, the best routine and the best standard poses - so she could defeat the others

Offline peter_strohm

• Activity:
    0%
  • i eat burritos!
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2011, 01:13:50 pm »
Elena just moves very fluidly, catlike. She's an insanely gifted poser (imho) and she represents a very feminine, yet muscled kind of athlete.

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 05:49:52 am »
okay here are some that Katka posted herself

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Arnold Europeans: Elena defeats Katka!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View