⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected

Started by NinjaStar, October 30, 2007, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

A/N: Well, I'm glad I can be of service Jeremy. Val knows her own combination a bit better than I described. But don't most girls?

Thanks for taking the time to respond, legacy. I too like nurturing, protective, loving Amazons as well. There's a shortage of fiction detailing this, partially inspiring me to write my stories. I threw the femdom in to show the differences in personalities between our two heroines, though Suzy is a subversion of the typical Amazon; she hides a sweet interior beneath the dominant badass facade, as you'll see later. For now, Suzy runs amok in an extra long chapter.

----

"Thought he'd never leave," Suzy muttered to herself, closing the door, thankful her client had finally taken the hint and gotten the fuck out. She didn't mind the after sex rubdown and shower together, but since they had nothing much in common other than his love of muscle and her love of money, things got awkward quick. It was tough to go from point A to point B in a relationship built entirely around getting paid to more to less pretend to humiliate and torture a guy. There really isn't much to talk about after that.

Suzy arrayed her make up in an organized mess on her vanity and set to work applying a light coat. She didn't need much. Suzy was naturally beautiful in a dark way. Strong, but feminine features. High cheekbones. Full, succulent lips. Black, almond shaped eyes. Tanned complexion. Her raven colored hair was short and cut asymmetrically, tapering down and framing the right side of her face, somewhat covering her right eye to add a bit of sexy mystery to her. She played up the sexy, vampy type well in her opinion. Valentina had a cheerful, cuddly sexiness to her; the type of hot girl one could approach easily and had lots of love to give. Agnetha had the whole ice princess thing going for her; a cold beauty who melted to reveal a tender lover inside. Suzy liked to project herself as a bad girl, the type momma warned guys about. Lots of leather, lots of attitude. Dark, possibly a little evil. If wimpy little boys (and sometimes girls) weren't a little bit afraid of her when she crushed them to her mighty body and claimed them as hers, she wasn't doing her job.

Suzy threw open the closet door in her bedroom and walked in. What to wear? She was running out of time to dilly dally, but the decision of the right outfit was going to take some time. Part of her wished that she hadn't sent her client home so she could have a second opinion, but he had started to overstay his welcome. Suzy could only take so much schmoey behavior before she was ready to start swinging knuckles.

Most of Suzy's clothing was black. She had adopted it as her signature color because it was both sexy and intimidating. Bright, cheerful colors don't necessarily strike fear into the hearts of men. It was also functional. Since everything was mostly the same color, everything more or less matched. Silly Valentina with her kaleidoscope wardrobe spent hours fretting over what to wear, what matched with what, etc. etc. Suzy merely had to decide on style and how much skin to show.

The answer to that last question was always a lot. Less is more was Suzy's mantra when it came to dressing. It wasn't easy clothing her vast dimensions, so why bother, really? Not to mention, clothing had a tendency to shrink rather quickly and tear at the most inconvenient times.

"Lessee, here.." Suzy murmured to herself, tapping her chin in indecision. A dress was right out. Sure it was sexy, sure it would turn heads, but it wasn't very functional. Casual wasn't really in the running either. "Ooh! I know!" she exclaimed, remembering a hot little outfit she purchased recently. She gathered the items and carried them over to her bed.

First, she pulled a black silk g-string over her lady parts, then squeezed into a pair of skintight lambskin leather pants. Very carefully she pulled the leather on, loving how it conformed to the bulging muscles of her legs. Don't rip, don't rip, don't rip... she thought. These pants were custom made and very expensive. It would be a shame burst them open with too much force. Suzy looked up and checked herself out in the full length mirror in the door of her walk-in closet.

Her reflection showed her standing half naked, hands on hips in reverse. Her leather pants showed every muscle in her thighs in detail. The light made them gleam over her definition. Her quads swelled with a flex, testing the expansion capabilities of her pants. The shiny leather creaked and groaned in protest but held. Suzy smiled. These pants were hot. From the side, she ran her hand over the curvature of her ass, admiring the bulge of her glutes hamstrings, and calves. Very sexy she thought.

Next, she grabbed a matching halter also made out of lambskin. The supple leather top was open backed and midriff-baring with a front zip and an adjustable neckstrap. Getting it on was the easy part. Zipping it up was the challenge. Suzy had no breasts to get in the way, but the sheer size of her pecs filled the tailored cups beyond capacity. Drawing in breath, Suzy put the zipper together and carefully pulled the tab up about halfway. It was a tight squeeze. She slowly let the air out of her lungs before breathing deep. The garment swelled to accommodate her bulk under protest, but held. She spread her shoulders, but it still held. She flexed her pecs, causing great ripples of muscle tissue under the supple leather, but the halter didn't weaken.

With a nod of satisfaction, Suzy pulled on her knee-high, stiletto heeled leather boots. Suzy stood a full 6'4" barefoot, but the prospect of getting even taller was too good to pass up. These boots jetted her up to about 6'8". She loved looming over all the peons just as much as she did outmuscling them many times over. But, considering how hard it was finding a woman's size 15 with an adjustable backstrap to fit around her calves, these too had to be custom made. For accessories, Suzy put on a pair of studded bracelets, a matching choker, and fingerless lambskin brawling gloves. Reaching for her blackout hater blocker shades and putting them on, Suzy grinned at her reflection. She looked like a total sexy badass.

"Mmm," Suzy cooed happily. "Wait'll they get a load of me..."

----

"howz skiny doin" Suzy texted to Valentina as she headed out the door.

Her phone buzzed. "Better. Hes been sleepin allday but his fevers gon down" was Valentina's reply. "u cumin over r wat"

"on my way gonna stop n pik up a few things 1st" Suzy sent back.

"OK c u soon ;) <3" said Valentina.

Suzy's heels clacked with authority down the hall all the way down to the elevator. Suzy lived on the twentieth floor of a posh downtown high-rise. Her apartment took up one half of the living space up there, with some reclusive millionaire not-living in the other half most of the year. They shared a patio balcony that was divided by a waist-high concrete wall where Suzy and the girls often sunbathed nude away from prying eyes. He walked in on them once, eyes popping out of his skull with shock, but never showed his face again after that. Neither Suzy, nor Valentina or Agnetha were offended at his intrusion, but they were off-put by his reaction. He stared for a beat, before swallowing and dashing back inside his apartment. He never said a word, and Suzy never saw or heard him next door after that incident. The building super said that her neighbor still technically rented the place, even if he never showed his face there after Suzy inquired about maybe acquiring the other half for some extra space. Weird guy. A shame, because he was kind of cute too.

Suzy put it out of her mind as she stepped into the fancy elevator. She pushed the ground floor button and rode down until the car came to a stop on the 17th floor. A mother and her son stepped on. The woman did a double take when she saw Suzy. Suzy suppressed a grin at her reaction. The young boy looked up at Suzy with utter amazement. She saw her reflection in the polished brass and smiled thinking of how he must've seen her. The woman pressed into the far corner of the elevator with her son, after offering an awkward greeting to Suzy. Suzy nodded back and pulled her shades down to wink and smile at the boy. He was a bit timorous, but who wouldn't be at that age towards a hulking female bodybuilder clad in all leather?

A moment of silence passed before the boy spoke up. "Are you a girl?"

"Jeffery!" The mom hissed, though whether she was concerned about Suzy being offended or the fact that her son was speaking to the giant freak in the elevator was Suzy's guess. "I'm sorry," the mother offered timidly. Suzy smiled and waved it off.

"Think nothing of it," Suzy replied. "Yes, little boy. I am a girl."

"Wow!" the boy gasped in wonderment. "Girls can get all muscley too?"

"Not all of them. Just the really cool ones," Suzy replied with good humor.

"Are you a supervillain?" Jeffery asked next. Suzy laughed.

"No, but I suppose I'm dressed like one. I'm more like an anti-hero."

"A what?" Jeffery asked, confused. Suzy knelt down, meeting the child at his level. She tilted her shades down to look him in the eye.

"You know Wolverine from the X-Men?" Suzy asked.

"Uh huh, he's my favorite!" Jeffery exclaimed.

"Mine too," she replied. "I'm like him. I'm on the side of good, but sometimes I take the fight to the bad guys instead of letting them attack first."

"Cool! You must be really strong. Are you really strong?" Jeffery asked. Suzy smiled and flexed her enormous bicep for the little boy.

"What do you think kid?" Suzy grinned.

"May I touch your muscle, Muscle Lady?" Jeffery asked in a small voice. Uh oh, Suzy thought with a grin. We've got a budding sthenolagnist here.

"Of course, cutie," Suzy murmured softly. Timidly, little Jeffery reached out at touched her muscle. She pumped it a few times for him, letting it swell in his tiny hand. The little boy had reached a turning point in his short life. Judging by the look on his face and the way he felt her power, he had become hooked.

"You're really pretty, Muscle Lady," Jeffery said shyly, turning red in the face. Suzy smiled and leaned in to kiss softly him in the cheek, sealing the deal forever.

"Thanks, cutie," Suzy giggled gently. The awestruck little boy sighed rapturously, placing a hand reverently upon the cheek he hereby swore to never wash again.

Jeffery's mother snatched his hand and pulled him from the elevator the second the doors opened, clearly not thrilled about her son becoming a female muscle addict at such a young age.

"Bye, Muscle Lady!" Jeffery called back earnestly, trying to wave past his distressed mother.

"Bye, bye, cutie!" Suzy shouted, waving back. "See you in a few years," she added quietly. What a bizarre occurrence. There were plenty of men that liked muscular women even if they didn't admit it. Suzy knew the effect she had on a man. She could entrance one with a sultry look, a subtle flex, or an erotic lick of her lips if she was feeling saucy. She projected such a dominate female sexuality that men melted in her presence. But Suzy had never witnessed one formulating the fetish that would dominate his life forever as a child, much less been the lynch pin that fetish was formed around. It was flattering. She wondered if she would ever see little Jeffery again once he grew up and became a man. Maybe she might even be the one to make a man out of him. Who knows? The prospect made her smile.

Old Mr. Warren the doorman witnessed the whole exchange with bemusement. Suzy liked him. He was in his 80s, but still as spry as a man a quarter of his age. He was an old-fashioned gentleman, polite to everyone he met. When Suzy had first moved in, he had been utterly gobsmacked at the size of her muscles, but he had been nothing but genial to her nevertheless. Though Suzy delighted in teasing men sexually, she refrained from doing so with Mr. Warren. She saw him as a father figure, wishing her own dad had been so warm and friendly.

"And what was that just now, Ms. Suzy?" he chuckled.

"Oh, you know, get 'em while their young," Suzy replied back with a smile.

"I see. And what about Mrs. Arthur? She didn't seem pleased about what you said to little Jeffery," Mr. Warren chided goodnaturedly.

"Well, Mrs. Arthur clearly needs to let her son chose for himself. It was gonna happen one day anyway, Mr. Warren. No time like the present, as they say, right?" Suzy shot back.

"I suppose. But what is this outfit you're wearing?" Mr. Warren continued. "I swear, if my Mabel saw the way youngin's dress nowadays she'd near die of shame."

"Little Jeffery seemed to think I was going to fight crime. I may end up doing just that. I'm gonna go out with Valentina and raise some hell. Should be a blast," Suzy said conversationally.

Mr. Warren could only smile and shake his head helplessly. "And break a few hearts along the way."

"Hearts, heads, I dunno. Gonna play it by ear," Suzy replied.

"Well, be careful, Ms. Suzy. There's a lot of ruffians out there with something to prove. I guarantee you're going to attract more than a few suitors between the two of you, and young men these days don't have much use for tact or social grace," Mr Warren said.

"Thanks for your concern Mr. Warren, but Val and I can handle ourselves," Suzy said sweetly, leaning down and hugged him warmly before kissing him on his cheek.

"Now, now. Easy Ms. Suzy. One of these days you're gonna give this old man a heart attack. Go on, be off with you. You've got a full night ahead of you to be wasting your time jawjacking with an old timer like me," Mr. Warren said warmly, shooing her away.

"Alright, alright, I know when I'm not wanted. I'm leaving," Suzy replied, mockingly put-off by his dismissal.

"Bah, get you gone, ya whippersnapper," Mr. Warren waved her off.

Suzy left her building and crossed the parking lot to find her garage. Her black beast slumbered inside. She punched in the code to open the door, and hit the alarm off button on her key fob. The sleek, glossy paint job sparkled in the late afternoon light. Suzy loved her car. It was an extension of herself; dark, intimidating, powerful, and very, very fast. It was barely street-legal and burned through gasoline like a motherfucker, but tearing through the city at her own pace, Suzy felt true freedom. She got in and pushed the starter button. The beefy engine roared to life with a vigorous snarl. Suzy turned on her satellite radio, feeling in the mood for some metal. Pantera was playing. Suzy nodded in satisfaction and got underway.

City driving was a pain in the ass, especially at this hour. Her black beast yearned for the open road, shuddering in anticipation with barely contained power, but first, she had a detour to make. Suzy pulled into a small little grocery store parking lot, the engine growling ferociously. Several people stopped to look at the expensive Italian sports car with the glossy paint job and the tinted windows pull into the little mom 'n pop dive, wondering who could own such a vehicle. Suzy felt a libidinous grin spreading across her lips in anticipation. These fine people were in for a show. Suzy killed the engine and checked herself in the mirror first. She know she looked good, but it never hurt to give herself a once over. Grinning predaciously, she opened the door and stepped out into the world.

To the average observer, a giantess with a weird haircut left the confines of her car. She just kept growing and growing. The giantess towered over nearly every man in sight and outmuscled them thrice over. Muscle upon muscle swelled under her tanned skin, beneath her impossibly tight and revealing leather clothes. It was unlike anything anyone had seen before. The giantess was positively enormous, but the way she moved was like that of a great jungle cat. Deadly, sexy grace belied her great size, eliminating the possibility that this giantess, this Amazon, was anything but a sexually dominant Alpha female. Blackout oversized sunglasses hid the giantess's eyes from view, giving her an air of superiority over the mere mortals she walked amongst. Suzy suppressed her grin and reveled in the attention she got as she clacked along the pavement of the parking lot.

She was in no particular hurry, but she walked at a brisk, powerful pace that suggested she was in no mood to put up with anyone's bullshit. Suzy couldn't help but put in a little extra sway in her hips as she walked. She presented a sexy, dominant, intimidating aura that popped eyes out of skulls, dropped jaws, and in one instance, caused a man to wet himself as she casually walked by him. 

The store was never retrofitted past the 1970s, but it had a well-stocked selection of groceries. It remained in business because of fair, competitive pricing and a loyal elderly consumer base. Suzy liked it because it reminded her of home. Her stiletto heels struck the linoleum floor authoritatively with every step. Heads turned, people muttered in shocked disbelief, and everyone scampered to get out of her way. She headed over to the small, but well-tended floral section sequestered in the corner of the store. Suzy liked the cool, moist air and the scent of the beautiful displays attractively arranged for people to buy. A bit of indecision gave Suzy pause. Price wasn't an object, but she didn't want to get something tacky or ugly. It must've been a sight to see such a massive, intimidating Amazon stop in front of the flower display.

Suzy heard hushed voices a short distance away. Tones of hushed awe, confusion, or disbelief weren't uncommon, but this sounded like someone angrily whispering orders, and someone else frantically pleading to not have to fulfill them. Suzy hid her amusement when a skinny little teenager wearing a baggy company polo shirt and apron shuffled over to her. He only came up to her chest, and damn near jumped out of his skin when she turned her head to regard him. She impassively stared at him behind her dark shades, looking down at the small little boy quivering before her. Suzy tried not to grin, but it was a struggle. He was cute, in an awkward, spindly sort of way. Some Noxzema and a few years of maturity under his belt, and he might even be handsome.

"U-uh...W-welc-c-c-ome t-t-t-t-to uh...to uh... W-Well, any-w-ways... C-Can I h-help-p you f-f-find anyth-th-thing?" He sputtered, quivering like a chihuahua, trying not to stare at her but being unable to tear his eyes off her physique. He's hooked for life, Suzy thought wryly. That would be two in a row today. Sensing a spot of fun, Suzy softened her demeanor and smiled sexily at the pimply teen.

"Why, yes. You can," she said in a sultry voice. Suzy subtly unzipped the front of her halter slightly before turning to face him. She rested her hands on her hips, not so subtly forcing her chest to bulge outwards. His face came right into her gigantic pecs, and the partially undone zipper revealed even more muscular cleavage than before. She coyly flexed her chest, making the great slabs to muscle tissue ripple and twitch. The clerk went goggle eyed and swallowed nervously at the sight of her swelling chest. Suzy allowed him a few seconds of staring at her chest before gently craning his head upwards with the tip of her lethally manicured finger to meet her black eyes looking over the top of her sunglasses. She gave him a demure, inviting smile.

"W-well... what, uh... what sort... o-of f-f-flower were you uh..." The clerk mumbled. He was utterly enraptured with her beauty, but was utterly terrified of her at the same time. Perfect.

"Something that says 'get well soon,' but also, 'sorry about the crushed pelvis,'" Suzy replied, voice dripping with innuendo. She turned back to the flower display while thoughtfully placing a hand to her chin while not so subtly flexing her bicep in his face. The clerk swallowed again.

"C-crushed-d p-p-pelv-- Um, w-well... Th-this b-b-b-bouquet here is made for 'g-get w-w-well s-s-s-soon' type g-gifts...." He said, gesturing to a small little arrangement of lilies, carnations, and freesias.

"Hmm, no, no. Not... sexy enough. I really like this guy. He's a real sweetheart, just... fragile, if you know what I mean," Suzy replied with a girly giggle and a conspiratorial wink. The clerk paled. Clearly that little tidbit shattered whatever fantasies he had played out in his head and injected a little bit of fear.

"F-fragile...? M-may I a-ask... w-w-what h-happened?" He squeaked. Suzy did her best to look distressed, dramatically and wistfully placing her hand on her forehead.

"Oh, the poor dear. We were making love after my post workout massage, as we normally do. Mmm... He was good with his hands. A good lover, too. My muscles get so sore lifting so much weight," Suzy groaned erotically, flexing her bicep for emphasis. She planted her lips on the tip of her peak to complete the effect. "I get so... excited when making love, especially when he was looking so small and cute beneath me and I lost control. We were in the throes of passion and he sort of, well, broke. The doctors say he might never walk again," Suzy lied. The clerk fidgeted nervously doing his best to hide his erection, but at the same time was sweating bullets of cold fear. "It's a shame," Suzy pouted. "He's like the fifth boyfriend I've injured that way. Why do they have to break so easily?"

"I-I-I... uh, I don't, uh, know..." He stammered.

"I just can't help myself!" Suzy declared in 'distress'. "I like small, skinny little men. They're so weak and helpless, and I'm so strong and buff! It makes me so horny!" Suzy growled sexually, flexing her guns in a display of raw female strength and aggression. Pimple Face's eyes opened wide in lust and terror at the sight of her enormous biceps. "I like to pick them up and just fuck their little brains out after making them worship my big, sexy muscles. Just crush their little bodies up against mine and let them feel just how fucking strong and horny I am. I can tell when a little man loves women with big sexy muscles like mine. It makes me hot..." Suzy uttered lustfully, boring her black gaze into his. Junior quivered with excitement and terror. It was time to turn up the heat.

She looked him up and down in sudden exaggerated interest. An interested grin slowly spread across her lips. She had no real desire for this kid, but the temptation to screw with him was too good to pass up.

"Mmm, what about you?" Suzy purred smokily, advancing with a sultry step.

"M-ma'am?" the clerk squeaked.

Suzy giggled lustfully. "You like my muscles, sexy?" The clerk's eyes widened in realization. Suzy affected a coy little giggle and sauntered even closer to the poor boy. Her hips rolled in an exaggerated fashion, making the tight leather pants she wore creak. The clerk swallowed and tried to back up. She pursued him all the way back up against the wall. Suzy pressed her hands up on either side of his head, close against the clerk, grazing her body up against his just enough to give him a taste of how muscular and powerful she was.

"Mmm, I bet you do," she continued, voice dripping with promises of hot sex. "I bet you like big, sexy, muscular Amazons." She stroked his cheek, before placing a large hand on his chest, teasingly tracing patterns with a finger. "I bet you want to get muscle-fucked by a woman don't you? Yep. I can tell. You want me. It's okay, sweetie. Don't be shy. You want me to tear your clothes off and fuck you right here and now. You want to feel how huge and hard my muscles are as I fuck you into oblivion." Poor boy was shaking like a leaf. Suzy leaned in, making sure her hot breath mingled with his rapid, terrified breaths.

"Mmm," she whispered intimately. "You're so scared... It's cute. I like it when boys are scared of me. It turns me on so much." Her lips grazed his, not quite kissing him, but just enough to make his eyes roll back into his head.

"Touch me..." Suzy commanded in a sexual whisper. "Feel my muscles, little man. Go ahead. I won't bite you... unless you want me too," she said with a giggle. The clerk was too scared to move voluntarily, so Suzy took his hands and placed them on her ass. "Ooh! Daring. I like that..." she cooed.

"M-m-ma'a-a-am..." the clerk stammered, quivering like an epileptic.

"Oh, call me Suzy, baby...." she breathed, pressing her lips up against his with full tongue action.

"Mmrpmpf!" the clerk exclaimed, unable to pull away.

She moaned with exaggerated lust, sucking face with the pimply little twerp. This may have been his first kiss in his entire life. Suzy made it a good one. Her victim stood stock still, frozen in utter shock while she crushed her face against his, running her fingers through his unkempt hair, battering his tongue around with her own. She pulled away with his tongue still in her mouth, suckling deeply upon it.

"Mmm..." Suzy moaned. "You're a good kisser, baby." That was a lie. She had kissed better dead people. The clerk's eyes had rolled back into his head, and he appeared to have gone into a short little coma. He had apparently jizzed himself. The clerk had come back to reality and realized that he had made a mess in his cheap work pants.

"What's wrong, baby?" Suzy asked, amused at his accident. The clerk blushed ferociously.

"I-I-I-I-I-" her sputtered, unable to formulate a thought.

"You came in your pants didn't you?" Suzy asked flatly. He nodded meekly. She scoffed in disgust, pushing away from the wall.

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry, I-" he stuttered.

"Save it, twerp. I can't be with a man that comes that quick. One little kiss and kablooie. That's pathetic," Suzy snarked. "You even had a girlfriend before?"

"N-no..." he murmured, looking down in shame.

"No wonder. I doubt you could ever satisfy a woman, much less a goddess like me," Suzy continued. "You disgust me. Get out of my sight, twerp."

He sputtered out a stock line to the tune of "thank you come again," and quickly excused himself. Suzy laughed to herself. She could smell a schmoe from a mile away. That kid was going to remember this encounter for years to come, long after she would forget he even existed. She resumed shopping feeling pleased with herself. Suzy didn't feel too bad for the kid. Sure, he had been humiliated, but nobody was around to see. She had a bit of fun at a schmoe's expense, and he got some spank material and a "you guys aren't going to believe this shit" story to tell his schmoe friends on the Internet, if he had any. In short while, she was going to spend some quality time with her bestest friend in the whole wide world. Today was going to be a good day.

A vase full of gorgeous roses arranged in an eye-catching burst of color seemed like the ticket. Suzy snatched it up, along with a small little teddy bear and a series of festive balloons. Suzy had hoped Skinny would get a kick out of them. Vally didn't give her enough credit. She could be loving and affectionate, when she wanted to be, that is. Skinny knew that too.

Suzy took the long route over to the soda section to pick up a 2-liter bottle of ginger ale, as promised. People stopped shopping to regard the dangerous looking female bodybuilder walking with purpose amongst them and hurried to stand aside as she passed. The dichotomy of her foreboding looks and the sweetness of gifts held in the crook of her enormously muscled arm was not lost on the general population. She forwent picking up a card because she already had one made up that would tickle Skinny's risibles. Suzy made her way over to check out, passing the frozen ice cream section. She couldn't help but check out her reflection as she strut past. Suzy especially liked the way she looked in sexy leather and heels. There were lines of customers waiting to check out and only a few lanes open. Suzy didn't mind the wait, especially when all eyes were on her. A wife started arguing with her husband when she caught him staring at Suzy causing him to sputter a weak apology, which made her smile. Suzy knew the effect she had on men, even men who thought women with muscles were 'gross.'

The man behind her whispered "Oh my god," to himself in reverence of her massive back and curvaceous ass crammed into tight black leather. She smirked and spread her shoulders just a little. Her back widened considerably, no doubt dwarfing the little man twice over. The leather halter swore and struggled to hold around her body. Next, she 'accidentally' dropped the small little teddy bear amongst her bundle of goods.

"Oops," She said in a coquettish voice. Suzy bent over at the waist, perfectly straight legged, giving the man a view of her long, heavily muscled legs and thick glutes through her skin-tight leather pants. Her butt 'unintentionally' brushed against the man, raking his erect manhood. She turned once she straightened up, looking over her bulging shoulder to look at the man who couldn't believe what just happened. "Clumsy me," Suzy purred, grinning devilishly. The look on his face and the stain on his jeans were utterly priceless. The line moved and Suzy paid for everything to the goggle eyed cashier who couldn't believe what she saw. Aside from wordlessly staring at her, no one else caused any further incident. Suzy hopped into her black beast and sped off, grinning triumphantly all the while.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Suzy's beast heartily roared down the country roads at high speeds. This was what it was made for. Valentina and Skinny lived off the beaten path way out in the middle of nowhere. They shared a castle of a house in a secluded little heavily wooded subdivision outside of town. The late afternoon traffic gave way to open roads enabling Suzy to spread her wings and fly. She loved driving fast. She wasn't stupid, though. When in town or in areas where she knew people were out and about she obeyed traffic laws to the T. But out here, with no one around, Suzy put the pedal to the medal. Skinny would bawl her out and grip the seat if he were in the car. He drove like an old woman, always so cautious. She enjoyed screwing with him, almost as much as she liked screwing with that pimply little wimp back at the store.

Their house was a tall, multileveled building with a large yard and was surrounded with trees. Suzy was a little jealous every time she saw it, even though she visited almost every day. She lived in a posh apartment in the city proper. This little slice of heaven out in the middle of nowhere made her regret taking up the three-year lease. She parked her car in the driveway and turned off the engine. Fumbling and swearing for a pen in her glove box, Suzy signed her specially made card with curiously dainty style of handwriting before pressing her lips against the signature, leaving an outline of her lip gloss that was full of imaginative suggestions. She gathered all her stuff and made her way into the house. The front door was unlocked, and Suzy never knocked.

Suzy removed her shades, tucking them into the neckline of her halter and looked around. The house was quiet. No signs of life existed on the first floor. Skinny and Valentina's house was open and spacious. The combined kitchen and dining room was the first room of the house which was connected to a huge living room in the back. Small little half walls separated the two large rooms. Large windows looked out into the wooded area out back and brought in natural light. The floor of the kitchen was a lovely varnished hardwood which Suzy was unwilling to scuff up with her heels. Barefoot, she padded upstairs down the familiar hallway into the master bedroom.

The sound and light canceling curtains were drawn. It was darkened, and sound of Skinny snoring and a humidifier humming softly were the only noises within. The light was on in the bathroom, which she guessed Valentina was inside getting ready. He looked cute with his messy bedhead and the way he was all bundled up. A smile smile formed in her lips. Suzy set her flowers, ginger ale, bear, balloons, and card down on the nightstand next to the bed before gently touching his forehead. He had a slight fever, but Vally had said it was not as warm as before, which was good. She leaned down and kissed him gently. Skinny stirred and muttered something in his sleep.

She softly opened the bathroom door to greet her best friend, workout partner and lover, Valentina. She was nearly nude save for a skimpy black g-string, applying a shiny pink gloss on those tasty lips of hers. Suzy let her eyes roam Vally's amazing body, from her dainty little feet, up her enormous legs and round, curvaceous ass, broad, rippling back, thickly muscled arms, soft, silky red hair and her gorgeous model-perfect face. Valentina turned a seductive blue glance her way. Those large white teeth and sensual lips curled into a sexy smile that made Suzy's powerful heart skip a beat. Watching the nearly naked red haired muscle goddess applying makeup made Suzy hot. Valentina was naturally beautiful. She didn't need makeup, but when she applied a light coat, it only made her even more gorgeous.

"Hey, Suzy!" Valentina greeted brightly, allowing her fiercely blue eyes to roam Suzy's enormous leather-clad body. "Ooh! Looking sexy!"

"Damn straight, but look at you. It's like my birthday, or somethin'," Suzy growled ravenously, striding over to the giggling redhead. Valentina's eyes lit up and she playfully tried to fight her, but Suzy powerfully scooped Valentina up and set her on the counter to mitigate the height difference between them.

"Oh, be gentle..." Valentina squeaked timorously.

"No," Suzy growled, planting a deep, passionate kiss on her long time friend and lover while seizing handfuls of muscle and hair. Valentina tasted sweet and smelled amazing, only driving Suzy wild with sexual hunger. Valentina kissed her back with as much enthusiasm, curling her beefy arms and killer legs around Suzy's body. Suzy grabbed handfuls of Valentina's soft coppery hair in one powerful hand, and felt her soft skin and steely muscles with the other. Valentina reciprocated, squeezing Suzy's corded neck tightly. The Amazons moaned softly into each others mouths, savoring the intimacy that only true sisters in arms could ever understand.

Suzy let her lips slowly peel away from Valentina's before nibbling on her mightily thewed neck and traps. The sexy redhead gasped and giggled lewdly with sexual excitement.

"Mmm," Valentina purred, reveling in the attention, "you're really horny, aren't you?"

"Like you wouldn't fucking believe," Suzy replied, sinking her teeth into Valentina's steely muscles. She bit down, making the redhead wince.

"Ow! Bitch," she complained, furrowing her brow slightly in annoyance. Suzy only bared her fangs in a lustful grin and moved in to kiss Valentina again, but the redhead refused, moving away from Suzy's lips.

"No," she uttered. Suzy wasn't going to take that for an answer. She simply crushed her lover up against the mirror, scattering Valentina's makeup and creams and such all over the place in a loud clatter. When Suzy's lips closed over Valentina's, the redhead let out a muffled squeak of protest, fussing as Suzy's tongue thrashed hers all around her mouth. She made half-hearted attempts to resist, which only fueled Suzy's mad desire for her lover. Val loved to play hard to get, hoping to frustrate Suzy into simply taking her. It was an exhilarating experience that Valentina didn't get to have often; to be taken by force. She loved her boyfriend without a doubt, but there were things that even he simply couldn't do for her. That's where Amazons like Suzy or Agnetha came in.

Suzy was incredibly dominant and aggressive. Valentina loved being manhandled by her, loved being picked up like she weighed nothing, loved feeling Suzy's indomitable strength and the huge, thick, hard muscles flexing with beastly power. And for Suzy's part, she had a lover that wasn't weedy and fragile. Her little joke towards the clerk at the grocery store was born out a very real concern to her. If she weren't careful like she was, someone would get hurt, possibly even killed. It got frustrating being unable to exert much of her vast amounts of goddess-like strength without something, or someone, breaking. Valentina and Agnetha weren't little porcelain dolls. They were Amazons just like her. Their Herculean physiques could withstand her lustful sexual frenzy, their steely muscles acting like armor against the great forces she could exert.

They kissed for so long and so passionately, their lips and tongues had gone numb and their lungs burned with a need for air. Their swollen lips tore apart, but only just so, allowing the lovers to take in sharp, sexually excited gasps of air. Their hot, fervid breaths mingled. Valentina's fiercely blue eyes met Suzy's deeply black orbs, crackling the scant space between them with lustful electricity. Valentina's hot breath mingled with Suzy's own.

"Your makeup's all smeared," Valentina breathed, voice laden with arousal. Her massive chest rose and fell with short, excited breaths. Her cheeks were flushed a deep rosy color.

"Yours too..." Suzy replied. "Now I just want to stay in," she purred, drinking in Valentina's abundant sex appeal. She looked so good, smelled so good, felt so good, and tasted amazing. Suzy could feel her sex moistening as her nipples and clit stiffened with immense arousal. It was all she could do to keep the beast caged and not tear off her expensive leather clothing to ravish the sexy redhead right there on the counter.

"Oho!" Valentina laughed archly. "What about that strength show you were so excited about earlier?"

"Fuck 'em," Suzy replied earnestly. "I want you so goddamned badly right now..."

They kissed deeply, savoring the taste of the other woman's essence. Valentina seized the back of Suzy's partially shorn head, rubbing the close stubble and massaging her scalp. Suzy drew Valentina's tongue into her mouth and suckled upon it, making her red haired lover moan exuberantly. Slowly, their heads swimming with sex-drunkeness, they snapped apart.

"Don't you want to go out tonight?" Valentina asked again, clearly indicating her preference.

"Don't you want me?" Suzy pressed, almost hurt by Valentina's suggestion. Valentina responded by nibbling on Suzy's lip.

"Of course I do. But like you said, we rarely ever get to go out anymore, just the two of us. I was really looking forward to it," Valentina said with a sexy little pout.

"Mmm," Suzy purred, quickly kissing her lover once more. "You drive a hard bargain, Freckles. I guess I can wait until later to rock your world." Suzy's fingers grazed the rippling mass of Valentina's body southward, slipping into her moist thong and teasing her womanhood.

"Looking forward to that too," Valentina moaned, concupiscently chewing of her lip. Suzy drew her fingers free and suckled on them, tasting of her lover's sex. She shared that taste with Valentina with another sloppy kiss. Valentina soughed longingly into Suzy's mouth. Their lips popped upon splitting. "Now let me up so I can redo my makeup, you sexy beast," Valentina bade.

Suzy did so, and Valentina plopped back down to her feet to appraise the damage done. Suzy's lip gloss mingled with her own, smearing it all over the place. She giggled when she saw the sexual carnage painting both of their faces. They both worked on cleaning themselves up and reapplying. It only took a few minutes. Suzy felt like she was in high school again, applying makeup with her best friend in the girls' bathroom. Neither woman needed much makeup, or any at all really. What little they applied only enhanced their feminine beauty, standing at odds with their Herculean physiques.

"Mmm," Valentina uttered with a ravishing grin, satisfied with what she saw, both on herself and her lover.

"Better than mortal man deserves," Suzy agreed with a smirk. A cough from the other room, followed by the shifting of weight on the mattress heralded Skinny's awakening. Both Amazons left the bathroom to check on the sick man. He was sitting up, hair wild and bed-ridden, sleepily rubbing his eyes. He looked up and simultaneously yawned and chuckled.

"The hell's goin' on in there?" Skinny asked with amusement, regarding Valentina and Suzy with a twinkle in his eyes. "Why are you naked, Val? Did I miss something fun?"

"Oh, sorry, did we wake you, sweetie?" Valentina asked while smiling sweetly, going over to him.

"Ah, been sleeping all day anyway," he replied, responding to Valentina's strong, warm hug with a satisfied smile. He looked at Suzy's outfit and quirked a brow. "Looking for John Connor, or Neo?"

"Hardy-har, Skinny," Suzy replied, taking her place next to him on the bed. Valentina flanked him on the other side, curling a heavily muscled arm around his shoulder. The deluxe bed creaked under the added weight of so much Amazon.

"How many cows had to die to make those clothes? For that matter, how the hell did you even that outfit on?" he continued, laughing when she playfully cuffed him on the arm.

"Many, and very carefully, smart-ass.  And quit playin'. You know you like it," Suzy responded, seductively posing in her leather, making it creak audibly with her movement. He reached out and touched her massive thigh through the taut, supple, and warm leather.

"Mmm, yeah. You do look really sexy like that," he admitted, looking at her from head to toe.

"Fucking right, I do," Suzy purred, gently stroking his cheek with affection.

"How do you feel, sweetie?" Valentina asked, scooping him up and gently placing him on her elaborately muscle lap. She pressed her lips against his forehead. He still had a fever, but it wasn't as pronounced.

"Not great, but better," Skinny answered.

"Ha, told ya," Valentina cooed softly, triumphantly kissing him on the cheek.

"If you say so," he responded, unsure of what she was even talking about.

"My babulya's lapsha. It always makes you feel better, no matter what," Valentina said with a wink.

"It was really good," he conceded.

"I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but it's all very sweet," Suzy drolly interjected.

"Speaking of sweet," Valentina grinned, reaching over for some of Suzy's gifts. "What are these?"

"Oh, y'know, just kinda obligated to buy them for the lil' guy," Suzy blustered, cheeks becoming rosy.

"Oh, you shouldn't have," Skinny said with exaggerated pleasantness, before deadpanning, "I mean it. You really shouldn't have."

"D'oh ho ho ho," Suzy chuckled sarcastically, grabbing her muscled belly, before lightly punching him on the shoulder. "Asshole."

Valentina teasingly took stock of every thing, placing them in her boyfriend's lap. "Ooh, flowers, balloons, a cute little bear," wiggling the bear for emphasis, "and a card!" She took the card to read it. "'Wish you were here'?" Valentina recited quizzically, brows furrowed in bemusement.

"What?" Skinny asked, perplexed. Valentina showed him the cover. It was a picture of Suzy's thighs clamped around a bowling ball. She managed to crack the ball with her squeeze. An arrow accompanied the words, pointing to the cracking ball. "Oh. Cute," he replied, making a face.

"Suzy!" Valentina admonished.

"Oh, would you just open it already!" Suzy snapped, crossing her massive arms in front of her equally huge chest in a huff. Valentina did so, reading the handwritten note for an excruciatingly long time. Suzy buried her face in her hands, feeling embarrassed. She had hoped that Skinny would have read it when she wasn't around. She wasn't ashamed of what she wrote, but it was meant to be private. A genuinely sweet smile spread across Valentina's beautiful face.

"Aww," Valentina said, clutching the card to her thickly muscled chest before handing it to her boyfriend. He read the card.

"Ahem. Dear, Skinny," he began in a loud, Shakespearean tone, gesturing to an unseen audience.

"Alright, cut the shit," Suzy griped, eliciting an impish smile from him.

"Alright, have it your way. Killjoy. Ah-hah-hem. Let's take it from the top.

Dear, Skinny,

I'm not very good at saying what I mean. I come across as a jerk sometimes
(understatement of the year)--" Suzy interrupted his recitation with snarky, assy commentary with a slap to the shoulder packed with a little more force than before.

"This happens to be rather important to me, dammit!" Suzy snapped. Skinny hissed and rubbed his shoulder.

"Ow! Okay, okay... Sheesh. You're acting like I called your mother a hamster or something. --I'm not very good at saying what I mean. I come across as a jerk sometimes but that's because I can't form the words I have in my head very well, and I get tongue tied. I love you. That's my biggest secret. No hearts, no pretty drawings. No poems or cryptic messages...I Love You. I told you once never to tell anyone that I said it to you, but here's proof. I wish it were easier to say in person, but there it is. I make this sound so unromantic, but I really do hold a large place for you in my heart. Vally or Ags might be able to express their feelings in meaningful ways, but I can't. We bicker and I pick on you a lot, but I would never, ever, let anything happen to you. Hopefully my meaning is coming across as well as I think it is. If not, well, here's a kiss for you. (*smooch*)

Get well soon,

Love, Suzy."


Valentina sniffled with a teary smile. She squeezed Skinny like a teddy bear. Suzy rolled her eyes.

"Oh, no," she said in annoyance. Valentina was so mushy. It was bad enough she read the card while Suzy was present, but that little exchange would reduce her to a big buff ball of sentimental feelings.

"I can't help it," Valentina sniffed. "That was so cute and beautiful."

"Yeah, well don't get too worked up over it. We need to get going soon," Suzy replied, eager to change the subject.

"Of course, of course," Valentina agreed, sighing, and waving a hand by her face to dry her tears. "How's my makeup?"

"Lookin' a little Alice Cooper-ish," Skinny reported helpfully. Valentina gave him an annoyed look.

"What? You got me Workin' Up A Sweat with all that Muscle of Love, Woman Machine. That's Only My Heart Talkin'."

"Hey, Stoopid. Shut up," Suzy sniped, tousling his hair.

"Alright, that tears it, No More Mr. Nice Guy," Skinny announced, launching himself from Valentina's lap at the waiting leather-clad Amazon.

"You teach him a lesson, Suze. I'm gonna go do damage control," Valentina said, getting up to do so, leaving Suzy and Skinny alone, wrestling.

"I Am the Future!" Skinny shouted, bellowing a war cry. Suzy laughed contemptuously and easily pressed him to the mattress.

"Oops," she purred, grinning at his futile attempts to extricate himself. "The Black Widow has got you. Under My Wheels."

"Ugh, you're Poison."

"Watch what you say, or I'll Step On You with these Leather Boots."

"You're not wearing boots," Skinny commented.

"I know that, dummy. I WAS wearing leather boots when I came over. But I took them off to save your precious wooden floors. I wouldn't be a very good house guest if I went ahead like you do, getting fucking pretzel crumbs in places I didn't know were physically possible for crumbs to collect, now would I?"

"You just HAD to bring that up, didn't you?" Skinny began in annoyance.

"Oh, bullshit. I laid down the law clearly, Skinny. No food beyond the dining area. I'm still finding crumbs months after the fact!"

"Yeah, uh-huh," he said smiling easily and handsomely. Suzy realized how close to each other they were. A moment of silence passed. Then two moments. Suzy began feeling that familiar tingle looking into his eyes and feeling his warmth. Her face was getting hotter as she realized they were locked in a wondrously sexual position.

"Thanks for the card," Skinny said quietly with earnest. Suzy blushed deeply and looked away. He just had to say it...

The so-called "Biggest, Baddest, Bitch Around" felt like a little school girl who was caught giving her secret crush a valentine. She was mortified that her card was read by either of her lovers, but there was nothing to be done about it. All that was left was to wallow in embarrassment. Skinny gently cupped her face to turn it towards him. Suzy's black eyes searched his and found nothing but warm affection. He smiled and pulled her into a sweet, loving kiss. Suzy said "to hell with it," and curled her mighty arms around him in an equally loving embrace.

"I love you too, Suzy," he said after the kiss.

"I meant every word," Suzy replied in a small, intimate whisper.

"I know."

A second kiss, much longer and more passionate than the first, joined them together as one. Suzy hungrily tasted Skinny and allowed him to curl his arms around her mighty bulk as best he could. Skinny was a dynamite kisser in Suzy's estimation. He was different from Valentina in that he liked very much to lead and met her head-on rather than make her chase. The battle was always one sided, but Skinny liked to be conquered as much as Suzy liked to do the conquering. He was a worthy prize indeed.

Suzy's battered lips were already wounded from their duel with Valentina and sang with a wonderful ache after she released him from her passions. Her skinny little lover sucked in air as he usually did whenever they made out. Skinny turned his head and suppressed a cough, reminding Suzy that he was under the weather.

"How are you feeling?" Suzy asked.

"What are you, my mother?" Skinny snarked. The game was back on. Suzy was grateful for the unspoken message between the two. He could easily rib her for hours about her gifts but tactfully chose not to. He understood fully what they meant to her, and eased her tension.

"Oh, god forbid I act concerned for your well being, you incorrigible ass," Suzy griped. She sat up, straddling him, with her hands on her hips. The leather halter top groaned in exasperation as it stretched to accommodate her sheer width. A dopey grin settled on his features as he let his eyes roam the expanse of her body.

"That's right, little man," Suzy crowed with a superior smirk. "Drink it in."

"Hmm, I am thirsty, actually," Skinny murmured, running his hands over the warm leather covering her thighs up to the ripping muscles of her belly.

"Then it's a good job that I came prepared," Suzy said, getting up to produce a bottle of ginger ale amongst the care package she brought with her. "As promised."

"Ooh, Vernor's. Good choice," Skinny commented, seizing the bottle.

"Do you want some?" Suzy asked.

"No need to--" he began, trying to stand up. Suzy gently held him down.

"Nonsense. Sit your cute little buns down, Skinny. I'll be glad to," she said, snatching the bottle from him and went downstairs to get a glass and some ice.

She returned to see Valentina digging through her closet for something to wear. Skinny sat on the bed where she left him and stared, fixated on Valentina's powerful curves. He was shaken from his reverie when Suzy sat next to him once more, also staring at Valentina's magnificent body. He accepted the cold glass.

"Thanks," he said, inspecting the drink with a quirked eyebrow. "You spit in this?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Guess you'll find out, Skinny..." she replied, coyly.

"Oh, well. Ain't like I haven't tasted your spit before," Skinny added, taking a sip. Suzy effortlessly scooped him up and placed in in her lap. She curled her arms around his little body and kissed him on the cheek. He leaned back and kissed her on the cheek in return. She squeezed him gently and affectionately.

"Oh, you two," Valentina sighed with exasperation, not hearing or seeing the secret exchange. The redhead finally decided on some clothes, pulling out a black baby-t and jean print leggings. She pulled her leggings on carefully, desperately trying not to tear the fabric. They perfectly conformed to the hard, massive contours of her enormously muscled legs and her curvaceous butt. Hints of her black g-string poked over the waistband around her hips.

"Mmm," Skinny grunted at the sight before him and took a sip of his ginger ale, simultaneously drinking his girlfriend's sex appeal.

"I hear ya," Suzy muttered in his ear, feeling the same arousal. His cock swelled in his shorts, pitching a mammoth tent. Suzy instinctively reached down and curled her strong fingers around his manhood. He left out a soft moan when she started to massage his hard-on.

"Hmm? Did you say something?" Valentina not-so-innocently asked, looking over her gigantic shoulder. She grinned in amusement when she saw her boyfriend in Suzy's muscled lap getting his cock rubbed by her strong hands. She pulled on her shirt with equal care. Valentina didn't bother with a bra most of the time because she didn't need one. The fabric of shirt was made out of a special stretchy cotton blend that would extend its service life around Valentina's massive proportions. She, Agnetha, and Suzy all bought clothes from the same online retailer who sold apparel with massively muscled women in mind. Suzy was mildly surprised that there were sites like that, but she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. The shirt said I'd Flex, But I Like This Shirt! in big block letters. Stylized muscled arms curled into a double bicep pose on either side of the lettering. The shirt acted like a second skin, stretching mightily around Valentina's torso. The hem ended mid-belly, showing off a hint of her sexy abs. Her massive shoulders blew out of the puny little sleeves, revealing her huge guns in all their glory.

Valentina reached for a pair of flat heeled, black leather knee-high boots and pulled them on. These boots were from the same site Suzy got her boots from, only not as sexy, in Suzy's opinion. The supple leather stretched around her explosive calves and were adjustable via a strap in back. Suzy could see that the strap was fastened on the very last hole for the buckle to go through. Those boots wouldn't last too much longer. Valentina finished dressing with a thin gold chain festooned with a gold barbell pendant, her favorite piece of jewelry. Suzy remembered how excited Valentina was when she received the necklace for her birthday a few years ago. She eagerly showed it to everyone at the gym and gushed about how much she loved Skinny for it. He really made nice with that one, Suzy thought.

"Well," Valentina said, turning around with a ravishing smile. "Shall we go?"

----

More to come
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

Another great chapter to this Muscleology! Suzy playing with that clerk at the store was very fun, she can be sexy and seductive as anyone on the planet, and I'm sure if I was in his position, I could see myself ejaculating prematurely as well. I also liked how she showed a more tender side by writing that letter, showing that her real feelings for Skinny is that she loves him, she plays with him because she just happens to be smitten with him, I guess, some girls show their emotions better than others. Anyway, great addition, and I can't wait to read more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

A/N: Suzy was meant to be subversion of your typical ball-busting Amazon. I envisioned that she didn't have a great home life, having ran away at a young age which is why she acts so arrogant and superior in public. In private she's really sweet and desires to be loved more than anything but has a hard time expressing it because she never really learned how. Her relationship with Andy and Valentina is her rock.
----

Andy saw them off, heading downstairs with them as the left. Valentina stood with her arms around him, pressing him close to her body. She gazed into his eyes and lovingly tried to flatten his messy hair but it kept springing up. Andy curled his surprisingly strong arms around her slender waist and embraced her. His head rested on her meaty chest, loving the warmth resonating through her into his body. Her heart beat its powerful rhythm under layers and layers of immense muscle. She stood a few inches taller than him barefoot, but her boots added an extra inch or so in addition to what seemed like several miles wider at the shoulder. She pulled him into a passionate, loving kiss, running her fingers through his hair and crushing him to her body. Andy responded in kind, matching her affection with his own. She wanted to make this last, glad that he was feeling better, but she had been looking forward to tonight's activities as well. With reluctance, Valentina pulled away, allowing his taste to linger wonderfully.

"I'm gonna miss you, sweetie," Valentina murmured. Andy smiled his handsome smile and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Val, it's only gonna be for a few hours. You're not going into outer space," he said reassuringly.

"I know that, but it's just... gonna be weird without you there," she replied. Andy leaned up to kiss her once more.

"I want you to go out and have some fun," Andy said. "I'll be fine. Your ba-babushka's old grandma magic is working. I'll try not to set the house on fire while you're gone. But no promises."

"Ahem," Suzy uttered, causing them to both look a her. She made a show of glancing at one of her wrist cuffs like a watch.

"Can't you see we're trying to share a moment here?" Andy griped peevishly.

"I think someone's jealous," Valentina murmured seductively into his ear before nuzzling him, casting a teasing glance at Suzy.

"Oh, please," Suzy complained. "All this lovey-dovey stuff is gonna make me puke."

"Oh, really?" Andy said, grinning playfully. "What was all that fluff you were talkin' while Val was outta the room?"

"Fluff?" Valentina joined in, "I missed Suzy fluff?"

"That was just to get you off your guard while I pummeled you senseless, twerp," Suzy blustered. "You actually took me seriously? Hah!"

"There was no pummeling, Snooze, just an awkward attempt at you trying to be romantic," Andy replied.

"Damn, and I missed that?" Valentina giggled.

"He's lying because he's embarrassed that I beat him so easily, that's all," Suzy continued.

"'Oh Skinny, I love you with all my heart, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together, blah blah blah,'" Andy said, adopting a girly lilt to his voice. Valentina laughed. She knew something was going on between those two while she was in the bathroom redoing her makeup.

"You're right on your way to a smacked bottom, Skinny," Suzy growled.

"That supposed to be a threat?" Andy asked, quirking an eyebrow. Suzy advanced, prompting Andy to yelp and scramble behind Valentina's brawn as a shield. She spread her mighty shoulders to further protect him from harm. Suzy tried to round the redhead's defenses, but Valentina blocked her every turn. Eventually Suzy gave up with a frustrated growl.

"You're lucky we need to get going, little man," Suzy vowed darkly. "You will rue the day!"

"You don't even know what that means!" Andy taunted from behind Valentina's bulk.

"No, but it sounded cool," Suzy replied with a smirk, turning to put her boots back on. Valentina put her hands on her hips heroically, having successfully turning away the giantess.

"Mmm," Andy purred, wrapping his arms around Valentina's herculean body. He kissed her brawny shoulder and neck before squeezing her. "My heroine," Andy whispered seductively into her ear before nibbling on her lobe. Valentina flexed her bicep for him, wordlessly begging Andy to press his lips upon the peak, which he did with gusto.

"So hard," he whispered, squeezing her steely sinews with both hands, unable to make a dent.

"Who? Me or you?" Valentina purred teasingly. His answer was his erection rubbing against her butt and thighs, making her partially regret her decision to go out tonight. She reached back and gave his manhood a gentle little squeeze.

"I can't help myself, baby. You're so big, strong and sexy..." Andy whispered into her ear. Valentina sighed wonderfully feeling his hands on her body, worshiping and caressing her iron muscles.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Suzy cried, pointing and wagging her finger admonishingly. "Enough of that! Stop trying to seduce Valentina! We need to go!" Valentina sucked her teeth in annoyance, but Suzy was right. They couldn't hang out around the house all day.

"I ain't tryin' to do anything. It's just happening," Andy retorted.

"Am I gonna have to separate you two? I swear, you kids can't stop with the busy hands and the kissing and the sweet little nothings into each other's ear," Suzy complained.

"Alright, MOM," Valentina said rolling her eyes. She turned around to kiss her boyfriend one last time, letting it linger, before caressing his cheek affectionately. "Bye, sweetie."

"'Bye," Andy purred. "I love you."

"I love you too," Valentina replied, smiling lovingly.

"Okay, okay, we get it," Suzy interjected, prompting Valentina to turn and stick her tongue out at her. "C'mere and give me a kiss, Skinny."

"Why should I?" Andy asked skeptically, crossing his arms. Suzy crossed the distance between them in four long strides, boots clacking loudly on the hardwood floor. She towered over Andy by a full foot in her heels.

"Because," Suzy replied, before picking him up under his arms and bringing him face to face, "I'm going to say please." She then kissed him passionately, crushing his little body against her brawn. Her massive arms coiled around his slender body in a loving embrace. Suzy pulled away at last, holding his lower lip in her teeth and tugging gently.

"That's how you give a kiss, Freckles," Suzy boasted, smirking at Valentina. She released Andy making him fall the distance back down to the floor. Valentina merely pursed her lips, unimpressed.

"I can do that too," she remarked.

"No time. Let's go already," Suzy said, turning to leave with Valentina in tow.

"Now, Suzy, I want you to bring Valentina back by 8:30 and no later," Andy called after them.

"Hah!" Suzy snorted.

"Alright, 10:00. Fine, 12:30. Okay, okay, before daybreak. Happy?"

"No promises, Skinny. We'll be back when we'll be back."

"Yeah, yeah. Am-scray, you two. I need to call for hookers and pizza. You're cramping my style," Andy said, waving them off. He closed the door behind them.

Valentina and Suzy headed towards the gleaming ebony beast parked in the driveway. Suzy's car probably cost more than the house Valentina shared with her boyfriend. The sun was starting to set behind the tree line, painting the sky a beautiful mixture or reds, oranges, pinks, and yellows. Valentina momentarily got lost in the beauty of it all, but was called back to reality by Suzy's car horn.

"Yo, earth to Vally! Get your gorgeous little ass in gear!" Suzy said. Valentina turned peevishly to regard her best friend. The glossy ebony paint job of Suzy's car sparkled with the waning daylight. Valentina questioned the wisdom of wearing sunglasses when it was getting dark, but it was Suzy she was talking about. She piled in the passenger seat and finally, Suzy fired up the engine and they were on their way.

The drive to McGrundy's was a fun one. It called back to the adventures she and Suzy shared years ago, looking for trouble. Suzy had the radio set on metal, which Valentina didn't particularly care for. She loved music that was danceable. Her boyfriend liked heavy metal and classic rock, which she found utterly appalling to listen to. To her, music was supposed to be fun, not all angry and loud. Valentina took over the satellite radio as she usually did, turning on her favorite dance station. Suzy was into whatever seemed to be loudest or aggressive, but she shared Valentina's love of the dance as well. It was hard to dance while sitting in a car, but Valentina did her best. Suzy laughed at Valentina's impromptu, but rather sexy routine, especially when she was directing it at her.

Valentina and Suzy had a great time singing and getting their groove on like old times. They still spent time together almost every day, but rarely just the two of them these days. She was excited to go out with Suzy again after too long. Valentina settled her gaze on her long time best friend and lover in control of her fiery Italian beast. She took stock of Suzy's awesome musculature, the tightness of her supple leather outfit, the sensual fullness of her glossy lips, the warm tan of her soft skin, the sensual voice that came from her throat while she sang. Valentina felt a familiar yearning setting her sights on Suzy. Her best friend noticed Valentina's staring and looked at her back over the tops of her shades. A confused, but interested smile formed on her face.

"What?" she asked, alternatively looking at Valentina and the road.

"Just admiring," Valentina replied with an interested smile of her own.

"Of course you are. I'm looking good," Suzy replied in a purring voice. Valentina couldn't disagree with her, but Suzy's exaggerated conceit made her smile and shake her head.

"Such modesty," Valentina quipped.

"Modesty? Who's got time for that?" Suzy replied.

"What do you mean?" Valentina asked for clarification.

"I mean, modesty isn't for us, Vally. That's something mere mortals gotta worry about. Goddesses like you and me exist to be worshiped." Valentina rolled her eyes. "Just think about it. Look at us. We're hot."

"I can't say as I disagree, Suze, but I don't go around demanding it from everyone," Valentina said.

"Why not?" Suzy asked, looking at Valentina from over her shades.

"I just think that love--" Valentina began.

"Love?? Love, you think I'm talkin' about love?!" Suzy guffawed.

"What's wrong with that?" Valentina pressed, getting somewhat defensive. "I happen to value love quite a bit."

"Of course you do, and that's why I love you, but that's not what I'm after here," Suzy supplicated. "Val, everywhere we go, guys cream themselves thinking about what it would be like to get muscle-fucked by a sexy, dominant Amazon goddess, and some women too. You must notice it. All those eyes fixed on us, as they should be. Even people who never saw an Amazon in their life before sprout wood. And we deserve it. We can take whomever we want, whenever we want. The rules that exist for them simply don't apply to us. Leave modesty to the little people who lack the conviction to stand up and take what's theirs by sheer force of will."

"Or regular force," Valentina added, knowing where Suzy was going next.

"If necessary," Suzy conceded.

"That's not me. I believe in live and let live," said Valentina. "And love."

"There's a time and place for love," Suzy commented.

"Of course. All the time," Valentina said.

"Oho, and what about if Skinny was in danger? What then?" Suzy asked with an arch glance over her shades.

"That's different," Valentina replied.

"No, it's not," Suzy stated. "He's your man. Your love. Somebody tries to hurt him, you step up and pound them into hamburger meat for taking what's yours. It's the same."

"With great power comes great responsibility, as they say. First of all, that's unlikely to ever happen. Secondly, he's my boyfriend, not my plaything. He's mine in the same sense that I'm his. We own each other's hearts without owning each other. If anything were to happen to him... I don't know what I'd do. But that's the same with anyone that I hold dear. I don't like hurting people. I try to be careful with my strength at all times."

"Even if someone you love is in danger?"

Valentina sighed. "I suppose that circumstance would dictate the pace, wouldn't it?"

"Well, would you?"

"Would I what?" Valentina questioned, not understanding Suzy's line of thought.

"Beat someone up if they hurt someone you cared about."

"I never gave it much thought, to be honest. Just because somebody's a real jerk isn't a reason to put them in the hospital," Valentina replied.

"I'm not talking about 'being a jerk.' Let's say some guy had a problem with Skinny and attacked him for no reason. Skinny gets hurt really bad--" Suzy said before Valentina interrupted.

"I would pray to God that would never happen," said with finality, her blue eyes were hard. Suzy stopped. She didn't want to cross that line with Valentina. The prospect of Andy being hurt, even hypothetically, clearly bothered her.

"Sorry, I--" Suzy began.

"No, don't worry about it," Valentina said shaking her head.

"No, it's clearly a sore subject, and I'm sorry for making you think about Andy getting hurt." Valentina looked at her contrite best friend and lover. She called him Andy, not 'Skinny.' "I don't believe in God, but I would never want anything to happen to him either. I just got carried away."

"To answer your question, I would kill anyone that ever hurt Andy," Valentina said, voice surprisingly cold and resolute. Suzy was surprised at her answer. For all her talk of love, Valentina commiting violence on anyone would be hard to imagine, but the way she said it, Suzy believed that Valentina would make good on her promise in a heartbeat. "It would mean all that carefulness that I've learned over the years would be for nothing, but I would most certainly make sure whoever that motherfucker would be, he would pay. He would feel every bit of my pain twice over. But I don't like to think about that. Like I said I learned to be careful. I've trained myself to perfection for a reason; so nobody gets hurt." 

"Doesn't that get frustrating? Being so careful, so delicate with everything, all the time? Wouldn't you like to see what you could do to someone if only just once?" Suzy asked.

"No! I would never even consider that!" Valentina cried, looking at Suzy askance. "Have you?"

"No," Suzy replied sharply, "It's not like I'm harboring murder fantasies or anything, so you can stop looking at me like that. It's just... I'm so damn strong. Every time I have someone under me, I wonder what would happen if I stopped being so careful. Y'know? Like if I slip up or something. I gotta treat everyone but you and Ags with kid gloves. One false move and they're strawberry jam, y'know? It's always there, in the back of my mind."

"Sort of like the world is made out of cardboard?" Valentina offered, voice full of understanding.

"Exactly, and everybody is made of bubbles. If you touch them too hard, they pop."

"But I thought you had total control, like I do," Valentina supplied, referring to the muscle control exercises they engaged in.

"I do, but the fear is there. I can't shake it."

"I understand what you mean," Valentina murmured, sympathetically. She was silent for a beat. "I used to have nightmares."

"About what?" Suzy inquired, listening intently.

"About slipping up. Like, it would be me and Andy making love, and all of a sudden, he starts screaming. I look down, and I'm covered in blood and I can see his mangled body underneath me. I try to help him, but every time I touch him something else breaks. It was horrible..." Valentina shivered, dispelling the thought from her mind. "But, I haven't had those dreams in a long time, thank God."

"What do you think that dream means?" Suzy asked.

"I don't know. Fear, I suppose, like you say. Fear of hurting those I care about. I know dreams come from somewhere, but I can't cite a specific example as to why those dreams came to me. They just did. It it was horrible. God, I can still remember feeling so sick when I woke up. The thought of mangling him like that... And it was so easy. That's the worst of it. His flesh was so easy to tear. His bones were like rotten twigs."

"Is that why you got so weird just now?" Suzy asked. "The nightmares?"

"Yes," Valentina answered quietly. "I hated myself for having them. I vowed that I would never let anything happen to him, either from me or someone else from that day on."

"Did you ever tell him about it?" Suzy asked.

"Not at first. But as it became persistent, Andy sat me down and forced me to tell him," Valentina replied. She closed her eyes and rested her head against the seat with a rueful smile. "I woke up crying one morning. He wanted to hold me, but I screamed at him to get away. I was so scared I'd do something stupid and hurt him. I was sweating like a criminal, and I remember my heart racing a mile a minute. But, he wasn't having any of it. He kept coming for me, despite my best efforts to keep him away. Finally, I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I threw up and collapsed on the floor, sobbing. Andy kicked down the door and demanded that we talked about it."

"Damn," Suzy interjected, grinning at the thought of Skinny trying to kick the door down. She envisioned it taking a few tries and entertained herself to the thought of Skinny hopping up and down, holding his foot and swearing imaginatively. It sounded like something he'd do.

"Yeah," Valentina reminisced, smiling. "I screamed at him to keep away, but again, he wasn't having any of it. But, I was too weak and dizzy to do anything about it, and I let him sit next to me and cried myself out into his chest. He held me for the longest time, not saying anything, but waiting patiently for me to get myself together. God, I was a mess. Tears streaking down my face, snot coming out of my nose. Ugh. Not a pretty picture. Heh, you should've seen his shirt.

"I told him about the dream, and he listened intently even though he went all ashen when I told him what I did to him. I didn't spare any details. It was like verbal diarrhea; it just kept coming out. I must've sounded like a babbling idiot. Nevertheless, he immediately wanted to work it out with me. I knew right then and there that Andy was the one for me. He never once ran away like most guys would, and if he did, I wouldn't have blamed him. I don't know how long we sat on that bathroom floor just talking. I had my head against his chest, just listening to his heartbeat. He started telling jokes to lighten the mood. They were pretty bad, but I loved him for it. So you see, that's the power of love. That's what love can do for you. It can only rescue you from the darkness within. I was saved by it. I know that I can save others with it too."

A moment of pregnant silence fell between them. In this, Valentina and Suzy both understood each other perfectly. There was an empathy that only two Amazon sisters-in-arms could ever share. Suzy brooded. It didn't escape Valentina's notice. She knew her too well. Maybe it had to do with Suzy's trouble with expressing herself, like she wanted to say something, but didn't know how to phrase it. Maybe she was jealous of Valentina's relationship with Andy. That couldn't be it, Valentina thought. She's as much a part of our lives as we are to her's.

"Sorry to bring such an unpleasant topic up," Suzy said at last, awkwardly trying to end the uncomfortable silence. Maybe it'll come up later, Valentina thought.

"No, don't worry about it," Valentina replied with a smile. "We got through it. It's done. It's not something I dwell on, but I always remember to center myself. It's not something I'm afraid of any more."

"Afraid?" Suzy asked, finding it hard to believe Valentina being afraid of anything.

"Yeah. When he and I first dated, I was afraid to be intimate for fear of something happening. I had never gotten too close to anyone. Most of the guys that I had before Andy were only interested in one thing. It wasn't a problem then because I didn't really care about any of them. But with Andy it was different. He tried to understand me, work with the limitations of being with someone who was that much stronger than he was. It was hurting our relationship because he put his trust in me fully, but I couldn't trust myself enough to let go and just live."

Suzy went quiet. "I'm jealous."

"Jealous?" Valentina asked, furrowing her brow.

"Yeah. Having someone to confide in like that. I guess I could talk to some of my boy toys, but I know they wouldn't listen. They don't care about my problems. They just want me to use them as my own personal footstools."

"You can always confide in me, Suzy," Valentina offered with a warm smile. Suzy couldn't help but return a warm smile of her own.

"Of course. But you know me. It's not an easy thing to admit to someone. You're the only exception."

"I know, and thanks," Valentina said with a smile.

"Was there any trouble between you and Skinny after the whole dream thing?" Suzy asked.

"I didn't want Andy to know that I had doubts about us. I had never had a long term relationship with a guy before. I was scared of commitment. I dabbled here and there with a few guys in my teens, a few girls too, but all of them either were looking for Ms. Right Now, or got too scared and ran. Andy and I both realized that our relationship was incredibly difficult to maintain as it was. We would both have to put in work if we were to ever manage. I would work to control my strength, and he would be patient and understanding. Because of all that, we grew together in more ways that just physically," Valentina explained.

"It must've been hard for you," Suzy mused.

"What?" Valentina asked, unsure where Suzy was going with this.

"Having to remain celibate while learning how to control yourself," Suzy replied with a wicked grin. "You two can't ever stop fucking."

"Oh, jeez! It wasn't that hard," Valentina gasped, playfully smacking Suzy's shoulder before adopting a prim expression. "Besides, what we do in the sanctity of our own bedroom is our business."

"And the business of the entire subdivision. Not to mention, you've done it on every conceivable surface in your house. If I took a black light to any room it would glow like it was radioactive."

"You're awful!" Valentina shouted, mouth agape with astonishment. "I can't help it if I'm as attracted to him as he is to me. I'm a woman. He's a man. He finds me attractive, as do I him. We have sex. Big whoop."

"Lots of sex," Suzy added helpfully.

"Okay, fine, lots of sex. Great heaping piles of sex. Scads and scads of hot, steamy, sweaty, back-arching, screaming sex. Happy?"

"Not as happy as you are, apparently," Suzy sniped with a smirk.

"What are you even talking about? You're as big of a slut as I am!" Valentina complained.

"Nope. I'm an even bigger one," Suzy replied, flexing her arm for emphasis. Indeed, Suzy's muscles were larger than Valentina's, but only slightly.

"Oh, ha, ha," Valentina replied dryly. "That's not what I meant."

"Oh, I know what you meant, and I don't have a problem with that," Suzy clarified. "I don't care who I go to bed with," Suzy answered, "as long as they can handle all o' this woman and give me what I want, ya dig?"

"Then what's the problem?" Valentina asked in exasperation.

"Oh, no problem at all, Vally-baby," Suzy grinned. "Just bustin' your chops."

"My chops are unbustable," Valentina retorted.

"I'll be the judge of that," Suzy muttered to herself. "We're here."

Suzy steered her monster into the parking lot of what could only be described as a hole in the wall dive bar in the middle of nowhere next to the recently built mall. Valentina was rather disappointed at what she saw. McGrundy's was a squat little building without ornamentation or any sort of attractive architecture. A large white banner proclaiming "MR. TOUGH GUY SHOW OF STRENGTH TONITE" hung above the entrance announcing tonight's festivities. Motorcycles and trucks populated the parking lot giving Valentina a good idea as to what the average clientele were like. Suzy parked far and away from the building, not wanting any "shit-kicking rednecks to scratch up her baby." Indeed, Suzy's European sports car was vastly different than the big rigs, choppers, hogs, or pickups parked throughout the lot.

"You've ever been here before?" Valentina asked, referring to the bar as they walked towards it.

"Eh, a few times," Suzy replied, heels clacking loudly on the blacktop, tight leather pants creaking around her dynamite curves. "It's a little more impressive inside."

"What were you doing here? I can't see you coming here," Valentina replied.

"They had some arm wrestling contests here back then. I haven't been here in years though, so I have no idea if they still do," Suzy continued.

"Ooh, did you win?" Valentina teased.

"Please," Suzy shot Valentina an arch glance over her massive shoulder, eliminating all doubt. "Anyway, looks like lots of people turned out to see the show. Looks good."

Valentina agreed. There wasn't much point in being the biggest and strongest around unless you had witnesses, after all. They entered the bar to the sounds of a lively establishment.  That said, Valentina's initial estimation wasn't favorable. McGrundy's certainly wasn't her cup of tea. It was certainly a hick joint. The dull roar of dozens and dozens of people mingling was punctuated by the clinking of bottles and glasses. Above all the din, a jukebox played a twangy but almost indecipherable country song. Valentina greatly preferred the scene at Themyscira to this place. McGrundy's seemed to lack a certain class. The bar was darkened for the most part, save for series of stage lights illuminated a large hardwood floored section in the back. Various weight machines were set up in anticipation of some serious iron to be pumped alongside several arm-wrestling tables, which served to corroborate Suzy's story. Seeing the weights bolstered Valentina's mood. If nothing else, the competition ought to be exciting.

Suzy said something and gestured off into the distance. The buzz of the crowd made in virtually impossible to make out what she had said. "What?" Valentina practically shouted, cupping her ear for emphasis. Suzy rolled her eyes in annoyance and leaned in close to speak.

"I said, looks like we're not too late. There's the registration table. Let's go sign in."

"Lead on, Suze," Valentina capitulated, motioning for Suzy to mosey on.

At once, the bar seemed to notice the two humungously muscled Amazons imperiously strutting around like they owned the place. The proverbial pin dropped. People looked up from their beers to gawk or to elbow their friends. A few "Holy shits!" or "Oh my gods!" could be heard as Suzy and Valentina walked through the crowds. Valentina couldn't help but grin in excitement at the attention. Though she couldn't see her face, Valentina knew Suzy was loving the attention as much as she was. The massive leather-clad vixen added a little sashay to her step, making the skin-tight leather pants crinkle and groan against her explosive curves. Valentina followed suit, flirtatiously glancing at several men as she sauntered by.

The registration table had a big banner hanging above it labeling it as such. A couple people stood in line, waiting for the woman at the desk to get their information down. Several of the men in the line are indeed rather big, as far as Valentina could tell. None of them really had what it took to go muscle-to-muscle with either Suzy or herself, however. Suzy turned and shot a knowing look towards Valentina in regards to the man in front of her. She positively dwarfed him. Indeed, there didn't seem to be a man that even came close to being an equal to either Amazon. Several men were going to go home empty-handed, Valentina thought to herself.

The man standing in front of Suzy idly turned to look around in boredom, waiting for the line to move. He casually came face to chest with the enormous Dark Seductress. Suzy's gigantic pecs swelled as she flexed them, straining the expansion capacity of her leather halter top. His expression went from blank to timorous as he realized that the person standing immediately behind him was considerable more massive that he was, and then became positively horrified when he realized that person was a woman.

Valentina suppressed a giggle as Suzy made her pecs dance in an intimidating rhythm to the music playing in the background. The poor man couldn't tear his eyes off of Suzy's chest until she placed a single manicured finger under his chin and raised his face skyward to meet her imposingly shaded gaze.

"Eyes up here, little man," Suzy purred. "Don't you know it's rude to stare?"

The man gulped, but didn't say anything. His worried eyes widened upon noticing Valentina smiling cheerfully at him.

"Hi," Valentina chirped, waving amiably at him. The woman at the desk saved the man by calling out next. He tore himself away from the Amazons to hastily give his information to the woman, and then practically ran away, head down, never looking up. Suzy and Valentina gave each other a girly bro-fist and stepped up to the desk when called. The woman at the desk had her head down and was scribbling something into a notebook as they walked up.

"Are you here to sign up?" she asked in and automatic drone, clearly bored with her job.

"What do you think?" Suzy retorted, crossing her meaty arms in front of her bulging chest. The woman looked up at the sound of another woman's voice, and did a double take at the sight of Suzy. Her eyes popped wide and her jaw hung slack. This was the reaction that Suzy and Valentina loved out of the 'little people,' as they liked to call normal folks. Valentina stepped around Suzy's bulk and placed her hands on her hips, slightly flexing as she did so. The woman's eyes darted furtively from Suzy to Valentina and back again. Something inside her commanded the woman to regain her composure and clear her throat.

"Right," she said, collecting the sign-in sheet. "Um, names?"

Suzy grinned predaciously. "Psycho Suzy. This is Vicious Valentina." The woman nodded and jotted down their names without comment or complaint.

"Um, what?" Valentina piped up, incredulous. "'Vicious' Valentina? I'm sorry, are we signing up for a roller derby?"

"Just go with it. Lot of people use pseudonyms at these kinds of shows," Suzy replied.

"Why can't I come up with my own name?" Valentina complained.

"Because you stink at it. Vapid Valentina doesn't exactly strike fear into the hearts of men, does it?"

"...I wouldn't call myself that!" Valentina sputtered crossly.

"Why not? I think it suits you," Suzy quipped with a smirk. Valentina slapped her on her pumpkin-like shoulder.

"Bitch!" she growled in annoyance.

"Alright ladies, all set. All we need now is your $25 entrance fee and you'll be good to go," said the woman.

"Twenty-five dollars?!" Suzy griped. It struck Valentina as funny that someone so well off as Suzy was rather reluctant to part with her money, especially for something that she had been so gung-ho about. Valentina had reached into her purse to pull out some money, but Suzy produced a fifty from somewhere on her person, though Valentina noted that her leather clothes didn't have pockets... "Here," she said, handing the woman the money. "Goddamn vampires."

"Alright, thank you," the woman said without comment, taking the money and placing it into a lockbox. She produced two red bracelets and handed them to the Amazons. "Take these. These'll mark you as contestants in the competition. The show doesn't start until half-an-hour. They'll announce it when it's showtime, but in the mean time, enjoy yourselves."

"Um, excuse me, but could you please tell me what the competition is all about?" Valentina asked. "This is my first time out here."

The woman blinked. "Oh, certainly. What would you like to know?"

"Like, how is it set up?"

"Well, each contestant is recorded in this ledger. Once it's time to start, the emcee will select an event, and randomly draw names to start. That contestant will do whatever the event requires until the time is up. Whatever his, or her in this case, personal best is, becomes the benchmark by which the other contestants compete against. If no one can beat his or her record, the original contestant moves on to the next round. If someone challenges his or her record, they have a chance to go again if he or she choses, but if he or she fails, they get eliminated. This goes on until there are ten contestants left."

"What happens then?" Suzy asked.

"Then we move on to the arm-wrestling contest. Contestants are paired up and wrestle against each other best out of three until there is an undisputed winner," the woman said.

"Cool," Suzy said.

"What's the prize for winning, if you don't mind me asking?" Valentina pressed.

"Of course not," said the woman with a small smile. "Ten thousand, cash. There's also a trophy, a plaque with your name engraved on it over there on the Wall of Champions, and a free T-shirt. Though, I don't know if they make them in your sizes, ladies."

"That shouldn't be a problem," Suzy replied.

"What about second place?" Valentina continued.

"A set of shot glasses, and a discount card valid until the end of next year that'll get you 10% off all drinks here at McGrundy's," the woman said cheerfully. That prize stinks, Valentina thought to herself.

"So basically, don't lose," Suzy summed up.

"Yeah, basically," said the woman. She looked between the two of them and smiled. "Give 'em hell, ladies."

"You can count on it," Suzy replied with a flex. The woman's eyes swelled in shock at the magnitude of Suzy's arms.

"Oh yeah," Valentina joined in, showing off the goods. Her arms were massive too, along with the rest of her. The woman at the desk was utterly agape. These women before her were massive, more so any any of the other men who had previously signed up. If she were a betting woman, she would have to cancel her previous bet and throw her lot in with these two Amazons standing before her. As they left the table to kill some time, Suzy took Valentina aside.

"Let's go size up the competition, Freckles."

"Sounds like a plan," Valentina agreed, allowing Suzy to lead her backstage.
----
More to come.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

M7

Some great writing NinjaStar.  K+  I like Suzy's personality. Definately an interesting read.

Jeremy Lightning

I liked this story a lot, I really am looking forward to seeing Suzy and Valentina dominate the rest of this competition, I'm sure setting them up 1 and 2, facing off against each other in the finals and we will see who is the one who wins, although in my opinion the real winners are the people reading the story. :P k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

A/N: Thanks for giving this story a shot, M7. Glad you like it so far. Suzy's certainly fun to write, even though I would prefer to be with Valentina overall.

You figured it out, Jeremy, even before the contest started. Am I that transparent? Well, hopefully I can live up to your expectations in the coming chapters. For now, here's a somewhat short one.


----

Suzy and Valentina made their way to a small backstage area where several contestants gathered to warm up for the contest. Many of the men entered looked exactly alike; big, burly, and bald. A couple guys had some serious muscle packed onto their frames, but none of them could ever hope to compare to either Amazon. A bouncer of sorts began to challenge them entering the backstage area, but Suzy flashed her bracelet without deigning to look at him or slow down. Valentina was a little more courteous in displaying her bracelet, flashing an apologetic smile to the awestruck man, but didn't stop either.

The men gathered uniformally stopped what they were doing upon laying eyes on Suzy and Valentina. One man dropped a dumbbell that he was doing shoulder raises with onto his foot. He hopped and cried out in pain, stumbling into a rack of weights and taking the whole thing down with him to the floor. Suzy stood before the crowd of strongmen, hands held defiantly on her hips. She lowered her shades to peer over the top of them, pointedly scanning each competitor with cool disdain. She already knew that few men if any could hope to challenge her or Valentina. This was a totally unnecessary psych out purely for the sake of Suzy's own sick pleasure. Already whispers had reach these men that two immensely muscular women were spotted signing up to compete, but that was written off as someone playing mind games. The reality, it seemed to Suzy, was far more terrifying to these men.

"I just want you guys to know that I'll be the one winning this thing," Suzy announced in a stentorian voice. "I'm just looking to see who's coming in third."

"Wait, what?" Valentina asked from the side. "You're gonna win?"

"Of course," Suzy replied simply.

"I don't think so," Valentina said with a droll chuckle. "I'm gonna win."

"Oh, like hell you are, Carrot Top!" Suzy cried. "I'm way stronger than you. Way, way stronger."

"Bullshit, Suzy. It's time for a reality check," Valentina retorted with a slight puffing up of her massive chest, somewhat incensed at being written off so quickly. Suzy turned her head to look down at Valentina over her shades.

"Well, don't write checks your sexy little ass can't cash," Suzy shot back, emphasizing the size difference between the two.

"'Little?!'" Valentina blurted incredulously. Suzy knew from the look in Valentina's eye that she was buying time to come up with something clever to say. Val never was any good at trash talk. She was certainly competitive, but Valentina didn't rub her strengths in everyone's faces, though she certainly had the right to do so. Suzy, on the other hand, reveled in competition, and eagerly played mind games to unnerve the opposition. Don't play with fire, Freckles, she thought. You're gonna get burned. Suzy continued with a shark-like grin.

"That's what I said, pipsqueak. Take that all the way to the bank."

"Well... I'm..." Valentina started, beautiful face screwing up in thought as she prepared her next rejoinder. Skinny is so much better at this than she is, Suzy thought with a wry smile.

"Yes?" Suzy prodded, smugly folding her enormously muscled arms.

"I'm gonna take you to the bank," Valentina replied lamely. Suzy winced at how lousy a comeback that was. But it appeared that the tasty redhead wasn't finished. A flash of inspiration brightened her beautiful features and she grinned. "To the blood bank!"

"Okay, that was pretty good," Suzy admitted with a grumble.

"Thanks. I heard that somewhere," Valentina replied. 

"See? A little trash talk never hurt anyone. All the greats do it to separate the weak from the strong." She turned to face the gaggle of onlookers. "Looks like we know who's the strongest around here," she said in a loud voice. "C'mon guys. What's the matter? Afraid of widdle ol' me? Don't want to get beaten by a couple of delicate little girls?"

"That's up for debate!" came a voice from the crowd. No one in the crowd could agree on how to react to that. Some went "ooh", others sucked in breath, a few laughed, and more than a couple apparently were quite smitten by the leather clad vixen and her red-haired companion and too enraptured to do anything other than gawk. Suzy removed her sunglasses and took a few loud steps forwards, her stiletto heels clicking on the cement floor, enormous muscles flexing under taut, supple leather.

"Who said that?" she demanded, looking over the multitude of faces. No answers were forthcoming. Though pissed, she tried to remain genial, even smiling at the men. "No, really. Step forward. I won't bite."

The crowd parted like the Red Sea. A bulky man with a receding bleached blond hairline was exposed. Blondie, as Suzy dubbed him, was a squat little manlet in his forties trying like hell to stop aging. His muscles, though maybe impressive a decade ago, were scarred from tears and obviously injected with oil in some parts. He valued sheer size over aesthetics. Suzy thought he was incredibly ugly. He looked slightly worried that his anonymity was compromised, but quickly rallied some bravado.

"Uh, yeah! That was me!" he said in triumph, darting his eyes back and forth with nervousness.

"What's up for debate, sweetie?" Suzy asked, voice deceptively jovial.

"Oh come on! You expect us to believe ya'll are girls? Heh! Buncha roided up freaks's whatcha are!" he said, gaining confidence with every word. "Yeah! I mean, you prolly took so much juice, ya'll grew a pair'a balls'r summin'!"

"Oh, really?" Suzy struggled to maintain her composure, despite the friendly tone of her voice. Very few people ever had the courage to insult Suzy face-to-face. It simply had never been done before. Most people were smart enough to read the signs Suzy displayed. If her sheer size didn't deter anybody, her manner of dress and/or her kick-ass Alpha female demeanor did. She imagined Valentina was similarly offended. Suzy looked at her for a split second. Val's beautiful face was tight, but more or less emotionless. She folded her big, thick arms over her bulging chest, straining the integrity of her shirt. Valentina's blue eyes burned with a fire that betrayed her seemingly placid state.

Suzy allowed a small smile at the absurdity of it all. This guy had balls. Or maybe, he was just hopelessly stupid. Either way, she had to admire the courage of this idiot, but it still pissed Suzy off to no end. She did note that any support the other men showed this guy was vague at best. Nobody else wanted to poke the leather-clad Amazon with a stick. She was going to have to punish him. The thought was delightful.

"Yeah! Really!" said Blondie. Suzy sauntered over to him, boots echoing off the concrete floor. Her hips rolled in an exaggerated manner. As she got closer, her appeared to get even more nervous. Suzy put on her friendliest smile and stood chest to face with him.

"You don't think I'm a girl, huh?" Suzy cooed, gently caressing his ugly face. Blondie did his best to look defiant, but she noted the small little nub poking against his baggy swish pants that obviously were designed to hide his lack of development of his legs. She flexed her arm in front of his face, making his piggish eyes widen at the sheer scope of her musculature. "Go on. Feel." Blondie didn't respond immediately, being unable to take his eyes off her bulging mountain of a bicep. "Hey!" Suzy snapped, lightly rapping her free knuckles in his skull. "Anybody home? Think McFly, think!"

"I said feel," Suzy ordered. Blondie tentatively reached up and touched her muscles. Suzy pumped her arm a few times, slowly, for emphasis. He wrapped his calloused stubby little fingers around her relaxed muscles, and reacted with a mixture of fear and awe when she began to slowly curl her arm. Suzy's muscles swelled to the point where his fingers violently popped open, and he lost his grip well before she reached full flex.

"Feel how soft my skin is?" Suzy murmured. Blondie uttered something inarticulately in agreement. "Now the other arm." She turned to flex her other bicep for this rapidly converting non-believer. "Still don't think I'm a girl?" Suzy giggled sweetly. She seized Blondie's hands and placed them on her rippling belly, guiding them down south. Blondie's eyes bulged when he realized what she was doing. His hands felt the heat and power emanating from her decidedly female groin through the tight leather.

"What do you feel?" Suzy asked sweetly.

"I uh..." Blondie stammered.

"Am I a female?" Suzy continued, awaiting an answer.

"Y-yes!" Blondie blurted. Suzy smiled as he began nodding stupidly, and repeating himself to the crowd. Then, without warning, she clamped her thighs together, pinning his hands between them. Her enormously meaty thighs pressed with incredible pressure, causing his hand bones to buckle. Blondie cried out in terror, then pain as his hands slowly crushed between her adductors.

"Then why would you say such awful things about me?" Suzy pressed, voice never losing it's sweetness. "Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners?"

"OW! Lemme go you fuckin' bitch!" Blondie blubbered, spittling all over Suzy's chest. She tsked in annoyance, and seized his shirt to use as a rag.

"No, no, no, boy. You really shouldn't have made me angry. Haven't you ever heard the saying 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?' Well, they were talking about me," Suzy said, voice losing it's sweetness, becoming a wrathful growl. She seized his head and buried it in between her pecs, muffling his curses and screams of pain. Suzy doubled the squeeze of her legs. Blondie panicked and started to pull and tug his hands away from her vice, but to no avail.

"Suzy, come on, that's enough," Valentina chimed in, voice serious. "Let him go."

"Oh, alright. Fine," Suzy replied peevishly, letting Blondie retrieve his tortured digits. Suzy was positive that she hadn't broken anything, but she was far from done with this ape. Before he could react, she shot her own hand out and seized him by the throat. Her fingers clamped down on his thick neck, letting him know that in no uncertain terms that it would be child's play to easily crush his spine. Blondie choked and sputtered, grasping at her muscular forearm for relief. Suzy grinned, and with a slight ripple of muscle, she lifted the choking man off his feet, high into the air. Blondie struggled mightily, but Suzy's strength was indomitable.

"Dammit, Suzy," Valentina groaned in annoyance.

"I just wanna make this clear," Suzy said, as much to anyone listening as she was to Blondie or Valentina. "I don't tolerate bullshit from anyone, least of all misogynist pricks like this guy here," she wiggled Blondie around for emphasis, causing her muscles to twitch beneath her skin as she did so. "So if any of you gets it through your thick fucking skulls to start with the jokes, now would be a pretty good fucking time so I know who you are, then I can kick your sorry fucking asses too!" Suzy shot a deathly glare out to the crowd, challenging anyone to try to say something. "No one? Well, I must say, you're either a polite bunch, or a bunch of fucking sissies." She lowered Blondie down to her face, but still a few inches off the ground. His face was red going on purple and he looked ready to pass out. He didn't deserve to breath, as far as she was concerned. Suzy made sure her grip was tight enough to keep him on a really short leash.

"Now then," Suzy continued, directing her attention on Blondie. "Are you sorry?" He sputtered a response that Suzy didn't understand as particularly repentant. "I can't hear you, worm," she hissed.

"Plsss... cnt... brth..." Blondie choked out, spittle erupting from his lips.

"So? What's that to me?" Suzy asked coldly.

"Plsss..." Blondie whispered plaintively.

"And why should I care?" Suzy growled, holding him aloft once more with contemptuous ease, squeezing his neck. Blondie's eyes bulged. Would anyone really miss him if she crushed his neck? she wondered.

"Erm... srry... plsssss..." Blondie rasped, looking nearly unconscious. His grip on her forearm loosened, and he started to go limp. She paused as if in thought, but in reality, she wanted to prolong his torture.

"Suzy, come on! You'll kill him!" Valentina shouted.

"Yeah, I know," she responded with a smirk.

"Suzy!" Valentina pressed, taking a step forward. Suzy sneered. Leave it to her to have compassion for scum.

"Fine," she responded rancorously, suddenly releasing her solid steel grip. Blondie fell on his ass leadenly, clutching at his throat while coughing violently and gasping sweet oxygen. Suzy stepped over his worthless carcass towards the crowd. They backed up against the wall as she approached. Their cowardice amused her. Not a real man in the bunch, Suzy thought to herself. She scanned the men as if she were an death camp officer overseeing prisoners ready to be slaughtered, slowly pacing down the line in silence. The men all seemed terrified of her. Suzy towered over most of them, only a few were big enough to meet her eye to eye, and none were muscular enough to pose much of a threat at all.

"Now, you see little boys, this is real power," Suzy said at last, flexing her enormous biceps for all to see. "Raw female power. What you saw here was but a taste of what you'll see later tonight. You might think me a monster, but I assure you, I only give people what's coming to them. Cheesedick made a bad choice crossing me. Be smart and the only thing that I'll break tonight will be your pride. Act up at your own peril."

In response to the apparent flaring up of tensions, a short little man in a suit hurried over to potentially defuse the situation. Suzy noted that he seemed unwilling to provoke anybody, and would rather sit on the sidelines but was more or less forced to step in given how he was in charge. He only came up to her chest and was laughably small in comparison. With him were two burly pugnacious types who acted as bouncers. Suzy couldn't rightfully tell if these men thought they stood a chance against either Valentina or herself, or if they put up a brave front. The little guy's bodyguards flanked him and did their best to scowl menacingly.

"Um, is there a problem here, ladies?" The little man asked.

"I don't know," Suzy responded with an edge in her voice. "Is there?"

"That's what I came to find out. I was told that you were threatening some of the contestants and then started to threaten each other."

"That's absurd!" Valentina cried. "We didn't threaten anyone."

"That's right," Suzy added.

"It was all her. I was just standing here," Valentina explained quickly. Suzy's jaw dropped and she shot a look at her friend and lover, who merely shrugged innocently.

"You saucy bitch!" Suzy exclaimed.

"Ladies," the little guy interjected. "Ladies, there's no need--"

"No, hang on a second," Suzy said, dismissively waving off the little man before turning to Valentina. "What was all that talk about taking me to the blood bank? That wasn't a threat?"

"It was the only bank related pun I could think of! You know I'm no good at the tough-girl talk!" Valentina complained. "Besides, you were the one who started scaring all these guys, declaring yourself this and that, picking that guy up by his throat... Need I go on?"

"That's bullshit and you know it! I just told them I was going to win before this putz--" Suzy thumbed at the blond guy who was being helped to his feet by some of his friends, "--decided to get cute with me. It's the truth! What am I gonna say? 'Oh, hey, looks like there's some stiff competition here, good luck everybody!' What, you want them to nurture some delusions of fucking grandeur that they can beat us? I'm just being honest with them! If they know they're gonna lose, then they should just face the guns," Suzy curled her arms into a bicep flex for emphasis, "with a little fucking dignity! Not shoot off at the mouth or run crying to Napoleon here," Suzy said, gesturing to the little man. "No offense."

"Um, none taken?" he replied uncertainly, smoothing out his lapels. "But good sportsmanship is a cornerstone of healthy competition. I don't think picking fights or trying to intimidate the other contestants is the way to go."

"You're not gonna kick us out, are you?" Valentina asked.

"I don't think that's necessary," said the man. "Provided of course that no further incidents make it necessary." He pointedly looked at Suzy.

"That's bullshit, Ned!" Blondie shouted, voice raw from the choke hold Suzy had him in. "This bitch put'er hands on me!" Suzy growled, and balled her gloved hands up into fists. The man in the suit, or 'Ned,' if Blondie was to be believed, headed her off at the pass.

"And from what I understand, Mr. Steiner, you started it. And to be technical, you put your hands on her first." Suzy couldn't help but grin at that. Ned was alright in her book. The little man seemed to dislike Steiner, but couldn't outwardly display it. There had to be some history there between the two.

"Yeah... Well..." Steiner sputtered, feverishly trying to form a coherent thought in his caveman brain.

"Well nothing. There's to be no more altercations here, am I clear?" Ned said, looking out at everyone, but making sure to include Suzy in his lecture. "Save it for the contest. Use your strength constructively."

"Fine by me," Suzy agreed dismissively. She saw that Steiner was glaring at her. She winked and blew a kiss at him. Steiner's eyes bulged in outrage and he promptly charged over to take a swing. Suzy grinned savagely, anticipating the big dumb lug, but before she could even touch him, the little man's guards intercepted the berserk Steiner and held him back. The little man in the suit shot a look at Suzy, prompting her to shrug helplessly and gesture at the rabid blond man. The little man wasn't sure of Suzy's innocence, but had no proof otherwise.

"Get him out of here. Mr. Steiner, I'm sorry, but you're out of the contest."

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! NO SHUT UP NED!!" Steiner exploded in a thrashing display of rage. Suzy didn't understand most of the words coming out of Steiner's mouth as he was being escorted out of the building by security. "I'm doing him an egg! Yer not me and you Paris! I'm sanding into yer dumb redneck ass! I'm hungry!" She looked at Valentina, who's perplexed expression matched her own. Ned only looked on in helpless disappointment.

"Where do you get these guys, Ned?" Suzy asked.

"Mr. Steiner is a regular here. Unfortunately, he's got a rather, erm, how shall I put this, explosive temper as you can see. This isn't the first time he had to be escorted out of the building."

"Has he competed before in these shows?" Valentina asked.

"Yes, and he's even won a few times. But, he's a rather sore loser. Just as well." Another man hurried over to where Ned was talking with Suzy and Valentina to whisper in his ear. "Oh, yes, of course. Ahem, if I may have everyone's attention, the contest will start in ten minutes. Ten minutes. Finish your preparations, and good luck. Ladies, if you'll excuse me, I have to make sure everything's ready. Good luck to you as well, though I don't think you'll need it," Ned said with a curt smile before taking his leave.

"Ten minutes," Valentina repeated. "You think we have time to pump up?"

"Nah. We'll take these guys cold. Nobody here stands a chance against us," said Suzy with supreme confidence.

----

The contest had finally begun. The staff had announced it was showtime and had all the contestants file out of the backstage area and onto the floor. Valentina was acutely aware of all the looks she and Suzy were receiving, and they weren't happy ones. Of course, few people were willing to hold their glares for long in case they made eye contact with either Amazon. Valentina supposed it ultimately didn't matter what any of the other competitors thought, but she didn't like how Suzy handled the situation, lumping her in with her own psychosis. It was more appealing to Valentina to let her muscles to the talking, but Suzy had to pick a fight and get into a goddamned pissing contest with the local Alpha male. Of course, the local Alpha male was a real jerk, so it was hard for her to have much sympathy for him, but Suzy didn't have to nearly kill him like that. Valentina regarded her friend and lover as she walked behind her. Her massive back completely blocked her view of what was in front.

Her size was her biggest asset. Suzy wasn't much for technique or subtlety, something Valentina had the edge in. Suzy was a bull in a china shop, snorting and charging at any waving cape she saw. She was a berserker. Dangerous, most definitely, but predictable and prone to letting her temper get the better of her. Valentina had to formulate strategies as she went if she ever hoped to stand a chance against the massive Suzy. But, she was going into the contest blind. Valentina had no idea what was in store and would have to improvise.

She felt a twinge of annoyance at Suzy's arrogance in writing off her own abilities as being inferior. How dare she? Suzy knew what Valentina was capable of. She was no slouch. Of course, Valentina was supremely confident in her own strength, to the point she knew she had a mostly fair chance at beating Suzy at her own game or at least go down swinging. She also knew she was legitimately stronger than all the men here. None of the weights the men pumped up with were particularly impressive, though they did their best to intimidate the Amazons. It didn't work. Naturally, Suzy was the only one Valentina had to keep an eye out for. At least that part was easy. The leather-clad vixen was a beast in the gym, endlessly pushing the envelope as far as strength went, with Agnetha and Valentina running to catch up. She was indeed stronger than Valentina, a fact that niggled at her own confidence a tad, but Suzy was not omnipotent, despite what she would have everyone believe. It would certainly be close, that was damn certain. Should she feel worried? Valentina wondered. No, don't let her get in your head, Valentina thought to herself. She's probably partially bluffing to throw you off. Don't let her unnerve you. Still, Suzy's raw strength was nothing to sneeze at. She could bench nearly a short ton. No time to think about that now. Focus!

They filed out to the floor, with a staff member guiding them to a particular spot to stand. Valentina noted how the male contestants gave them a wide berth, not wanting to get too close to either of them. She felt the eyes of the audience settling on her too. The lights of the stage made it difficult to make out the great sea of darkness beyond the first few rows. Valentina wished Andy was here. His support would be invaluable right about now. He'd have her back. She couldn't count on Suzy. She was the enemy, at least for now.

"Let's call a truce," Suzy whispered, breaking Valentina's concentration.

"A 'truce'?" Valentina shot her a quizzical, untrusting look.

"Yeah. I know none of these guys has what it takes to outdo us, but we certainly could beat each other. We both know the first two spots are ours--"

"There can be only one," Valentina interjected. "And that's gonna be me."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night, Freckles," Suzy replied with exasperation. "As I was saying, I say we work together to eliminate these goons first, then we see who's Queen in the lightning round. Sounds good to you?"

"How do I know I can actually trust you?" Valentina narrowed her blue eyes at Suzy in scrutiny. Suzy could be trusted to be competitive to a fault when it came to winning. Friends counted for nothing. She would do anything to gain an upper hand if she knew her raw strength alone couldn't get the job done. Her strategy would be shallow at best. It would probably amount to bringing Valentina in her confidence and then stabbing her in the back at the critical moment. For all her bluster, Suzy didn't seem entirely certain she could beat Valentina one on one. That heartened Valentina greatly. A chink in the armor? Valentina thought, appraising her friend. Maybe. Of course, Suzy's doubt seemed vague at best, like she was simply hedging her bets. Either way, Valentina had to be vigilant.

"Bitch, please. If I wanted to crush you utterly, I'd do so as soon as your name got called," Suzy smarmily replied, looking down her nose at Valentina. "Where's the fun in that? I'd much rather save you for later and savor my certain victory as it inevitably comes."

"Keep thinking that if it gives you comfort. Alright, Suzy. We'll work together. For now."

"Alright then," Suzy said, finalizing the deal with an offer of a girly bro-fist. Valentina looked at Suzy, then her fist. Reluctantly, she accepted.

"But when these guys are out of the picture, that ass is mine," said Valentina with grim finality in her voice. Her blue eyes locked onto Suzy's black eyes. Her friend and lover would no doubt be looking for any weakness. Valentina was bound and determined to show none. Come what may, she still was an Amazon warrior. She would fight to the bitter end with all of her prodigious might. Valentina balled her fists, causing the muscles of her arms to swell with her might. She flexed her pecs, quads and calves, and abs before rolling her bullish neck. She felt better afterwards, more confident. She reveled in her own power. These muscles of hers weren't for show, after all. It didn't matter if Suzy was bigger and stronger. Valentina was a fighter just the same. She would show no mercy. I am strong. I am fierce. I am an Amazon, Valentina intoned inwardly.

Suzy's black gaze twitched subtly under the unrelenting blue stare of Valentina's eyes. What did that mean? Fear? Uncertainty? As quickly as it flashed, it was gone, leaving Suzy looking supremely confident once more.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Vally," Suzy said, grinning with anticipation. "Now, get into character."

----

IT HAS BEGUN. More to come.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, as a wrestling fan, I definitely know who you were making fun of there, that Mr. Steiner guy, he's going to have to holla to his freaks to come pick him up at the police station. While I think Suzy was mostly at fault there, for being overbearingly arrogant, I know she's confident in her muscles and strength and that's just great, but maybe tone it down a little, I mean that kind of talking will make a lot of enemies real quick. Not that I'm worried for her, outside of a sneak attack with a lead pipe or some guy with a gun, she would definitely take care of herself no matter if it's 1 on 1, 2 on 1, or 5 on 1. Looking forward to seeing more incredible feats and tests of strength from the two awesome Amazons. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

crimson_E_86

Don't forget the other Easter egg, Jeremy. I think the "I'm gonna take you to the bank, the blood bank" phrase is from Steven Seagal in Hard to Kill.

K+ to Ninjastar
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

A/N: Jeremy gets a cookie. I was watching Maffew's Steinermania on Youtube while I was writing that chapter and thought that the Big Bad Booty Daddy would make for an interesting character to beat up on. He ain't quite finished yet, so stay tuned for more later on. I lol'ed at the 'holla to his freaks to come pick him up at the police station.' As for Suzy, well, let's just say her mouth is going to get her into trouble one of these days. It's good for her that she has the muscle to back up her words.

crimson_e_86 also gets a cookie. I needed some good bad action movie tough guy quotes and Hard to Kill was just what I needed. Glad you're liking it so far. Now without further a-do, let's get this show on the road.


---

The contest started in earnest, with some radio DJ presiding over the events. Suzy already hated the man as soon as his stupid gums started flapping. He announced the rules, the prize, and then attempted to be funny several times but only annoyed her further. Valentina stood to her side, brimming with confidence. Suzy felt a giddiness inside herself and wished that it were just Valentina and herself here. She rejected the challenge of any of these other losers because they were no challenge. No man alive was even capable of outlifting or outmuscling Suzy or Valentina. They really should just go home, she thought in annoyed contempt.

But Valentina seemed unusually focused. She wasn't paying attention to the DJ or the crowd, or even the rest of the contestants. She seemed to enter this Zen state of controlled breathing and subtle muscle flexing. Her arms and legs swelled and bunched under her clothes, her pecs bounced under the thin fabric of her shirt in a rhythm known only to Valentina. Suzy wondered what was going on in her mind. Did she get to Valentina? Was she worried? It didn't seem like it, and that bothered Suzy a bit. Suzy wasn't scared, but she wasn't utterly confident that she could flatten Valentina without effort.

But, honestly, the challenge excited her. She felt a tingle of exhilaration. It had been too long since a good battle. Her Amazon warrior spirit salivated at the prospect of clashing with an equal. No. A near equal. Suzy was the best. She was the biggest, she was the strongest. Valentina would go down. And afterward, Suzy smiled to herself, Valentina will be conquered in another way...

Suzy's attention snapped from her own thoughts to the rest of the competition. These guys had to be crushed first before she could get the battle she yearned for. They cast furtive glances her and Valentina's way every so often, but when they say Suzy looking at them, the turned their heads. Her psych out had been a success. These men knew who the ones to beat were. But, too bad for them they don't stand a chance, Suzy thought wickedly. She scanned the crowd. Who was she going to humiliate first?

All of the competitors names were tossed into a bingo cage. Some bimbo in a skimpy dress had the honor of cranking the handle and drawing out names. The first name was called out of a bingo cage for the first event. "Mad Mike" was the first competitor, some fuzzy little manlet with a big upper body and little teeny legs. Suzy scoffed at the sight of him. He certainly though he was the shit. Somehow, he had mustered the bravado to cast a glare her way. Her lip curled in disdain, and she shook her head reproachfully. The first event announced was curls. He was supposed to as many reps as he could in thirty seconds with one-hundred and fifty pounds.

"That's it?" Suzy balked loudly. The event seemed to pause momentarily, her outburst making everybody look at her. "One-fifty was a hardly challenge when I was still in high-school, fer crissake!"

Some people in the crowd heard her and tittered. Even Valentina smiled a bit, sharing Suzy's sentiments. Mad Mike looked at Suzy and glowered. He seized the bar and proceeded to bang out twenty reps with some effort, all the while glaring at Suzy. She stared right back at him totally unimpressed by his paltry show of strength, folding her massive arms over her enormous chest, never dropping her gaze. Suzy was amused by Mad Mike's bravado. It would make crushing him all the sweeter. The timekeeper signaled for Mad Mike to stop.

"Lessee you do better, bitch!" He growled, flexing for emphasis. He was sweaty and panting already. His little muscles didn't scare Suzy, especially with his little stick legs.

"Oh, please. I so challenge this clown," Suzy called, not letting the emcee get a chance to ask if anyone could beat Mad Mike's score. She walked over to where the barbell was resting and moved to picked it up.

The DJ hurried over with his microphone. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name, miss," he said, sticking the mic in her face. She snatched it from him and addressed the crowd.

"Psycho Suzy, motherfuckers, remember the name. I'm the uncrowned champion of this event," she said, casting a look at Valentina, who coolly regarded her right back. "You may as well give me the gold right now." She tossed the mic back to the DJ who tried to catch it, but fumbled. He picked it up and tried to pretend like he hadn't missed a beat.

"Alright, everyone, big round of applause for Psycho Suzy!" The DJ said. The bewildered crowd didn't know what to make of Suzy. Sporadic applause and hushed murmuring permeated the bar. The bright stage lights made more than the first few rows of faces obscure. "The amount to beat is twenty, Psycho, ya think you can handle that?"

"Bitch, please," Suzy retorted, curling her arms into a bicep flex. Enormous peaks of muscle swelled in her arms, causing more than a few people in the audience's jaws to drop.

"M-my god!" The DJ exclaimed. "How big...?"

"Thirty-four inches of cold-rolled steel, little man. With these muscles, I will crush all opposition. Go ahead and give 'em a squeeze and tell me how solid they are." The DJ did so. His weak little hands cupped her huge peaks. He tried giving them a squeeze, but they were too hard to make a dent.

"Believe me when I say, ladies and gentlemen, these muscles aren't for show!" he reported. Suzy bent down and snatched the paltry little barbell from the floor.

"Ready, steady, go!" And with that, Suzy rapidly banged out twenty reps in half the time it took Mad Mike. Her enormous muscles worked beneath her tanned skin, but there was hardly a pump starting. Reps one through twenty were done in perfect form. She held the bar at the rest position, looking at Mad Mike with a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh, I don't know if I can do any more. This bar is awfully heavy!" Suzy mocked. Mad Mike's stare wavered. Suzy hammed it up, acting like her arms were trembling with strain, slowly lifting the bar. "Uh, oh! Uh, oh! Ah, psyche!" She laughed, tossing the weight up with ease. Just to drive the point home, she used the remaining time left to curl all one-hundred and fifty pounds with just one arm, first her left, then her right.

"Time!" The timekeeper announced. Suzy had managed to do more than double the amount of reps Mad Mike had and with considerably less effort. Suzy dropped the barbell with a loud thud, and stood with her hands on her hips, smirking at Mike. He didn't know what to do. If he challenged her again, he might stay in the contest a little longer, but if he did, she was sure to humiliate him further. If he walked away now, he might spare himself some embarrassment, but he'd be the first man down in a contest of thirty. Suzy amused herself watching the conflict on etched on his face.

"Well, that was certainly an amazing show of strength, ladies and gentlemen!" the DJ announced, coming around to interview the contestants. "Mad Mike, how does it feel to have an impressive score beaten with such ease?"

Mike glared at the DJ. "How the fuck do you think it feels?!"

"Easy, easy, I meant no disrespect," the DJ said, spreading his hands in supplication. Mike seethed, but seemed more than content to grumble angrily to himself rather than get violent. "Ahem," the DJ uttered, backing away from the volatile man to stick his mic back into Suzy's face. "Psycho, to curl one-hundred and fifty pounds with such ease! You must be really strong!"

"No. It was all special effects. I'm really as weak as a kitten. These muscles are really just balloons," Suzy snarked. A few people from the crowd laughed a little. The previously unsure crowd was starting to warm up to Suzy.

"Um..." the DJ began.

"Listen, little man. You want strength? I'll show ya strength. Gimme something to lift. Let's do double," she said, turning to the stage hands who started plating up another barbell. They slapped on three-hundred pounds of weight to an Olympic style bar. It took two of them to cart the bar over to where Suzy stood. They scurried out of the way to let her do her thing.

She picked up the heavy bar, holding it at rest for a beat to let it sink in to all who watched how strong she was. Most men couldn't curl as heavy as Mad Mike, let alone Suzy. The idea of three-hundred pound curls was just nuts! There was no way in hell she could curl three-hundred, no matter how strong she was! It was time to shut some mouths, Suzy decided, and started lifting. Gasps and cries of amazement reached her up on stage. Suzy smirked, looking down at her arms, watching them work. The funny thing was, this wasn't even Suzy's max. It was a nice weight. With enough reps, she would get her swell on.

Her biceps bulged and rippled with each rep, seemingly growing with each tireless rep she pumped. Fat veins rushed blood to her mastodonic muscle mass. She pursed her lips with effort and continued curling. Arms bigger than most men's thighs curled weight that most men out in the audience couldn't even bench-press. After twenty reps, Suzy's arms started to burn. Indeed, her guns had swelled with blood, making them even more impressive than before. After thirty reps, she decided that was enough, and set the bar down with a heavy thud, and exclamation mark of true strength. With a sexy grin of superiority, she flexed once more for the crowd, displaying her enormous pumped biceps. By now, the shock had subsided. The crowd cheered. They were eating out of the palm of her hand.

"Mike. I'm sorry, I forgot you were even there. You may go now," Suzy dismissed her defeated opponent with a shooing motion. Mad Mike was shaken from his stupor and was quietly escorted off the stage by the staff. She couldn't resist flexing her guns for the crowd some more, turning around to show them from behind, and also to intimidate the competitors yet to be vanquished. eliciting whistles and catcalls from some of the men in the audience. Picture flashes sparkled here and there, bathing her in wonderful light. She reveled in the crowd's worship. The DJ shook his head to clear the cobwebs and stuck his mic in Suzy's face.

"Amazing. Simply amazing! Wow!" he exclaimed.

"Oh that's nothin', little man. Wait'll you see me REALLY cut loose! Then you're gonna see some serious shit!" Suzy purred into the microphone before heading back over to where she and Valentina were told to stand to allow the contest to continue. Suzy was glowing. She saw that Valentina wasn't particularly impressed. The big red-haired Amazon had her arms crossed, and her sensual lips were pursed in annoyance.

"Subtle," Valentina commented drily. "You beat one rather weak man and you're acting like you've got this all sewn up already."

"I do. Besides, the crowd loves me," Suzy beamed, turning to the crowd once more to see her adoring fans who had yet to completely calm down.

"Twice the pride, double the fall," Valentina shot.

Suzy tsked. "Jealousy is unbecoming of you, Vally. One down, twenty-seven more to go."

----

Valentina was somewhat amazed at the crowd's reaction towards Suzy's tomfoolery. It appeared that they were infatuated with the big woman's dazzling show of strength. It gave Suzy more confidence, and that was the last thing Valentina needed right now. Suzy's arrogance is going to be the death of her one of these days, Valentina thought. The DJ was struggling to maintain order and to let the show continue, but the crowd wanted more Amazon strength and muscle.

The next event was squats, custom tailored for Valentina. She watched with interest as a name was drawn from the bingo cage. A large powerlifter was called to compete. He eschewed the fancy nicknames, going by his real name Magnus Magnusson. He was a big guy, Valentina had to admit, with a body that brimmed with strength beneath a layer of fat. Typical Nordic powerlifter type. The event was for him to squat five-hundred pounds at first, but he demanded the limit be raised by another two-hundred, much to the delight of the audience. It made no difference to Valentina. She knew she could beat whatever he posted with seven-hundred. It had been years since she blasted past that threshold. She could squat a full three-thousand for several reps for her max. Seven-hundred was child's play.
Magnus tied on his weight-belt and placed the bar under his broad shoulders. With a hiss, he squat down very slowly, getting red in the face. The bar wiggled and bounced with the weight. He managed to do three whole reps, sinking down low to the ground. Valentina was somewhat impressed. Not a whole lot of men could squat so much for that many reps, but Valentina was prepared to humiliate him. Magnus had his share of fans, as evidenced by the enthusiastic cheers from the audience. He straightened, and managed to re-rack the bar, before taking a moment to breathe. He smiled goofily and waved to the crowd.

"That's impressive!" the DJ said. "Magnus Magnusson, ladies and gentlemen. Mr. Magnusson, seven-hundred pounds is a huge amount of weight. Do you think anyone can do better?"

"Absolutely not," Magnus said in a halting Scandinavian accent. "Magnus Magnusson is Iceland's strongest man. I am working on passing the world's record on squats. Sooner rather than later, Magnus Magnusson with be the world's strongest man!"

"Hmm, big words from a big man. Is there anyone else that even could squat so much?" the DJ asked, seeming knowing what the crowd had been waiting patiently for.

"I can!" Valentina announced cheerfully, raising her hand and stepping forward. The crowd seemed to get riled up once more. They were going to see some more extreme strength. Magnus wasn't happy with that, swearing in Icelandic.

"You must be Vicious Valentina," the DJ asked, holding the mic up to her.

"I am," Valentina answered with a ravishing but demure smile. She did her best to be confident without arrogant like Suzy was.

"Seven-hundred pounds is a tall order. Are you sure about this, Vicious?" the DJ asked.

"I'm confident I can handle it. Magnus Magnusson is a strong man, without a doubt. I'm impressed with his squats, but I can do better." Magnus eyed her suspiciously. She smiled at him in a way that she hoped was complimentary rather than taunting.

"Very well. Let us see what you can do, little girl," Magnus scoffed, standing aside to allow Valentina room to assume the position. Valentina couldn't help but be amused by the 'little girl' crack. She outmuscled Magnus by a considerable margin, and all of that was raw sinew. He was taller than she was, but her measurements were far bigger. Valentina accepted the bar onto her shoulders, and wiggled around a little to settle in.

"Wait. Are you not going to need a weight belt, little girl? Here take mine," Magnus said, unbuckling his belt to offer it to her.

"That's sweet of you, Magnus. But I won't need it. Watch," and with that, she squatted for five clean reps without a sweat. She could do way more, but she figured five was plenty. There was no use in taunting Magnus any further. He was a bit of a sexist, but he wasn't a total jerk. She effortlessly stood and re-racked the bar, taking in the reverence of the crowd. She smiled and flexed her legs from beneath her leggings. Her quads swelled with each flex, stretching her leggings. The definition of her quads showed through the thin fabric perfectly.

"What do you think, Magnus?" she asked, smiling at the massive powerlifter. He appraised her for a beat, before nodding.

"Hmm. Well done, little girl. Well done. But Magnus Magnusson is not finished yet. I challenge!" he announced to the judges. They allowed Magnus another shot to defend his chances to advance. He asked for more weight to be piled onto the bar, raising the stakes to nine-hundred and eighty pounds. The crowd was thoroughly impressed. Squatting nearly one-thousand was no small feat. Valentina stood to the side to allow Magnus room. He put on his belt once more, and assumed the position. He huffed and puffed before focusing on lifting the bar. With a strained grunt of effort, Magnus took the bar onto his shoulders and laboriously stepped forward to squat. He managed to do one rep with enormous effort.

The crowd went berserk. Magnus smiled goofily and waved once more to his growing number of fans. Valentina applauded along with them, easily impressed with the powerlifter. He was strong. Of that there was no doubt. Too bad she had to shame him.

"Hah! I dare you to do better, little girl!" Magnus laughed, gesturing for Valentina to challenge.

"Okay. Can I get an additional twenty put on the bar? Let's make it a thousand!" Valentina called. Magnus balked, as did the staff. They capitulated, warily watching Valentina's next move to see if she was bluffing.

"I doubt you can lift one thousand unassisted, little girl. I insist I spot you," Magnus said. She noted how Magnus didn't completely doubt her chances.

"Alright, Magnus," Valentina agreed. She shouldered the dangerously sagging bar and stepped forward. Magnus was behind her and curled his thick arms around her trim but powerful waist. "Don't get any ideas, Maggy," Valentina purred jokingly.

"I would not dream of it, little girl," he replied with equal humor. "Now squat!" Valentina easily pumped out five more reps at one-thousand, much to the delight of the crowd. With each rep, she could feel more and more of Magnus's impressive erection against her butt. She didn't fault him. It was accidental on his part. Magnus made no untoward moves other than simply spotting her reps.

Valentina re-racked the bar and allowed Magnus to raise her hand in victory. He apparently didn't notice or care that his wood was pitching a tent in his shorts. The crowd went nuts for Valentina's amazing strength and for Magnus's conciliatory nature. If she weren't already in a relationship, Valentina would've considered going home with Magnus at the end of the night. He wasn't such a bad guy, after all.

"Truly astounding! You wanted to see strength, ladies and gentlemen, you've got it! Two truly amazing feats of human achievement here right in front of your very eyes! Well, whadiya say, Magnus Magnusson? Do you wanna challenge Ms. Valentina once more?" The DJ asked, thrusting his microphone in Magnus's face.

"No. I know when I am beaten. Little Girl Valentina is truly strong. I am very impressed. She is most strong," Magnus said enthusiastically, smiling at her. He was smitten. It was kind of sweet, Valentina thought to herself, but Magnus was simply too late.

"Do you have anything to add, Vicious?" The emcee queried, placing the microphone in her face.

"Only that I'm far from finished. Would you like to see more?" Valentina teasingly asked the crowd as much as the DJ.

"M-more? You can squat more?" the DJ sputtered in disbelief. "I believe that one-thousand pounds unassisted is already impressive enough to be a world record, and you're telling me that you're even stronger than that?!"

"Of course, silly!" Valentina giggled with a wink. "How did you think I got so big?"

"Well what did you have in mind, Vicious?" the DJ asked timidly. Valentina thought for a moment, then she smiled.

Turning to Magnus, she asked "How much do you weigh?"

Magnus frowned in confusion. "About one-hundred and sixty-three kilos." He did some mathematics in his head before clarifying, "About three-hundred and sixty pounds. Why?"

"Would you like to assist me once more, Magnus?" Valentina asked sweetly.

"What did you have in mind, Little Girl Valentina?" he asked.

"Just stand right there," Valentina instructed. She went behind the confused Icelandic giant and crouched down. She then stuck her head between his legs and proceeded to lift him up onto her shoulders. The crowd went insane.

"Heilagur skítur!" Magnus exclaimed. "What are you doing?!"

"Relax, Magnus. You said you'd help me, didn't you?" Valentina replied casually, as if totally unfettered by the Icelandic giant on her broad muscular shoulders.

"I did not have this in mind, little girl!" Magnus complained.

"I said, relax. This'll be easy to do. I'll put you down in a sec, sweetie," Valentina said. She walked over to where the barbell rested on it's rack and backed into it once more. "Magnus, would you kindly lift your butt a bit?" she asked.

"No! You're not gonna--!" the DJ exclaimed.

"Little Girl, are you sure of this?" Magnus cried nervously. He squeezed her with his powerful legs.

"Just hang on. They want strength, I'll show the strength," Valentina stated confidently.

"My god, ladies and gentlemen! We're going to witness Vicious Valentina squatting thirteen-hundred and sixty pounds! Good god!" the DJ exclaimed to the crowd.

Magnus sat up a bit at her bidding, allowing Valentina to scootch under the bar and hoist it off the rack. With the barbell sitting across her shoulders, and the bulky Icelandic on top of that, Valentina began to squat. Magnus cried out as she dipped down, holding on for dear life with his legs, gripping the bar for support to prevent from pitching forward. Even with the added weight, Valentina still found it effortless to squat. Magnus was being a good boy, not moving as much as possible, for his own safety if nothing else. Maybe he had a thing about heights. Regardless, he was just making it easier for her to show off. Her legs were blowing up. She could feel the fibers of her quads swelling with blood, expanding under her skin. Valentina's leggings strained to contain them.

The crowd was going nuts. This show of enormous strength was almost too much. They were cheering for her as much as they did for Suzy. Valentina loved the adulation. It was making her horny. Showing off made her tingle in her pants, her clit getting hard, and her pussy getting moist. Magnus's hard-on dug into her skull like he was pressing a magnum to her head. It wasn't helping matters. If Andy were here, she'd shrug Magnus off her shoulders and take her boyfriend into the back and fuck his brains out in a heart beat, but he wasn't. She'd have to press on.

Valentina squat twenty more times, dazzling the audience with her leg strength. On her last rep, she knelt down low so Magnus could get off. He hopped off, relieved that his piggy back ride was finally over. Magnus practically kissed the ground and vowed never to defy the laws of gravity again. Valentina stood with the bar resting comfortably on her massive shoulders before going over to the rack, and setting the bar back down.

The DJ was utterly flabbergasted. This superhuman display of strength left him speechless to the point where he tried to talk, but couldn't. Valentina stood next to him, sweating and breathing slightly more rapidly than normal. This hulk of a woman was at once utterly arousing and terrifying at the same time. A shaken Magnus Magnusson stood by as well.

At last the DJ found his voice. "...Wow!" he exclaimed.

"You liked it?" Valentina teased, giggling sweetly.

"I can't believe it. Still! I'm at a total loss for words," the DJ said. "Thirteen-hundred and sixty pounds. Just like that!"

"Just like that," Valentina replied.

"I-it was so... easy for you!" the DJ exclaimed.

"Well, it was, but I was trying to be careful as possible. I didn't want Magnus to fall, so I took it a bit slower than I could," Valentina explained.

"Magnus, anything to add?" the DJ prodded.

"Only that Little Girl Valentina is very, very strong. I am humbled. Truly," Magnus stated.

"Come now, Magnus," Valentina said. "You're strong too. It's just that I'm stronger," she teased with a playful wink.

"Indeed," the DJ said. "I've noticed the development of you legs is truly astounding. You must be able to push much more weight than that."

"Oh, I can, but I don't think there's enough weight here for me to truly cut loose," Valentina alluded.

"Just out of curiosity, how much can you leg press?" the DJ asked.

"I don't know, but that's because I don't leg press very often. It's a cheater's exercise. If you want legs like mine, you squat," Valentina answered.

"Well, what's your max squat?" the DJ asked. You've already set and broken a world record tonight, and then broken that world record once more."

"I can squat well over ton," Valentina answered casually, checking her nails as if it wasn't a big deal.

"A-a t-t-ton...?!" the DJ wheezed in disbelief.

"Well, more like a ton and a half. But who's counting?" Valentina clarified with a giggle. The DJ's eyes bulged out of his head.

"That's incredible. I wouldn't believe it if it were coming from anyone else, but after what I've seen you do, I know you can do it," he said.

"Thanks," Valentina said with a warm smile.

"Anything else to add, Vicious, before we move on?" the DJ asked.

"Yes. Magnus Magnusson was a very strong competitor, and I'm sorry to see him go, but that's the breaks. I intend to win, and if you think this was something, well, then, keep your eyes on the thighs!" Feeling saucy, Valentina pulled down her leggings to allow the crowd to see her enormously muscled legs in all their glory. She flexed her quads, causing the thick fibers of muscle to bunch up and swell beneath her ivory skin. The crowd ate it up.

"Her thighs alone are thicker than Yggdrasil! Guð minn!" Magnus exclaimed with bulging eyes. She invited him to touch, which he did with reverence. Magnus went down on his knees. His huge, rough hands rubbed the milky skin of her enormous quads, feeling the thick bunches of muscles swelling within. She flexed them, one after the other, causing her muscles to grow before the hollering crowd's very eyes. Her clit poked against the thin fabric of her g-string. She chewed her lip in arousal. She felt hot. Showing off her physique to a crowd of worshipful fans combined with Magnus' strong hands caressing her legs really lit her fire. Valentina turned around to give the crowd a view of her hamstrings and glutes. Her mighty calves were covered up by her boots still.

"Fjandinn..." Magnus whispered in awe. Valentina's butt was round and sexy, but it was clear that it was all muscle, just like the rest of her. Her hamstrings were thick cables of steel that bulged powerfully under her creamy skin. She flexed them, making her hamstrings twitch and bunch up magnificently in Magnus's hands. But that was enough for now. There would be time later to flex more muscle for the slavering masses.

Valentina hiked up her leggings and said her goodbyes to Magnus Magnusson. She stood up on her toes to kiss him on the cheek for being such a good sport. Magnus grinned goofily and once more raised Valentina's massive arm in victory. The giant Icelander waved to his fans before taking his leave from the stage to join the crowd of onlookers. Valentina took her spot next to Suzy once more. Suzy laughed.

"Jesus, why didn't you just fuck him right then and there?" Suzy teased.

"Because I love my boyfriend," Valentina retorted matter-of-factly. "Magnus is alright, but too little, too late."

"But you still let him put his hands all over you," Suzy said.

"Let him touch. He was a good boy. He didn't do anything pervy, so what's the problem?"

"Did you see the size of his cock?" Suzy continued.

"I felt the size of his cock," Valentina riposted. "It's not like I did it on purpose, though. Magnus recognized a sexy woman when he saw one."

"And what would Skinny say?" Suzy said with a grin.

"If you tell him, you're dead, Suzy," Valentina warned.

Suzy chuckled. "Only saving it for ammunition when I need it, Freckles."

----

More to come.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

Once again, another awesome chapter, like I said, I was looking forward to this chapter to see these two amazons show how strong they were, to see them humiliate the opposite sex, and you damn sure didn't disappoint, Ninjastar! Wowzers! Both Suzy and Valentina put on awesome shows of their strength and sexiness, it was just a great read throughout, can't wait for more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

A/N: Back from the dead. Thanks for sticking with me Jeremy. At least you're interested enough to respond. Here's an extra long chapter to make up for my time away. Let's turn up the heat a tad.
----

The next few events were boring, since Suzy and Valentina were told to wait until the next round to challenge to make it fair for the other contestants. It sucked, but what could they do? Suzy sensed the instantaneous relief washing over the competitors. Just a few displays of strength and these guys were quaking in their boots when it came to possibly competing against either Valentina or herself. She watched the men do all sorts of lifts, none of which impressed her. Suzy knew she could do more reps with more weight no matter the exercise. The crowd seemed bored too. They cheered appropriately whenever a competitor posted a respectable record, or whenever someone challenged and did even better. But it was clear they wanted to see some serious muscle like Suzy or Valentina had.

The entry round came and went. They were down to twenty competitors out of thirty-one, not counting themselves. The next event was the bench-press, which made Suzy lick her lips in anticipation. It was hers and she knew it. Suzy's pecs swelled with an anticipatory flex, nimbly jumping inside her leather halter.

"Aannnnnddd, for the next competitor... Psychoooo Suuuuzyyyy!" The DJ howled, making the crowd go bananas. Suzy had been surprised, having been shaken from her reverie. She had to wonder if her name had been the one truly drawn from the bingo cage, or if the judges had sensed the crowd's boredom and ordered the DJ to call her name. It was ultimately irrelevant, Suzy supposed. The crowd wanted her. They had been waiting for Suzy to compete again and she wasn't going to disappoint. She strut forward, blasting the crowd with a most muscular pose and a sexy growl. Her muscles erupted beneath her skin to display her enormous physical prowess. A see of lights from cameras and phones erupted from the crowd, capturing her flex for posterity. The DJ tottled over to her.

"Okay, Psycho, here's your chance to shine. We have an idea how strong you are, but we're gonna give you the opportunity to tell us how much you would like to bench!"

"Well, little man, how much weight ya got?" Suzy replied into the microphone.

"Haha! That's a loaded question! What would you say to four-hundred pounds?"

"No good. Too light," Suzy replied with a shake of her head. The DJ balked.

"T-too... Alright... Uh, five-hundred?" the DJ stammered. Suzy shook her head again, and gestured upwards with her thumb for more. "S-six?"

"Look, little man, just plate me up until I tell you to stop," Suzy said. The stage hands moved to grab some standard forty-fives until Suzy shook her head. "No, no. Not the standard ones. Use those big green fuckers there," she said, pointing to the thick powerlifting plates that had not been used yet in the competition. The stage hands looked at each other in disbelief. Each of those plates were designed for powerlifting and weighed one-hundred ten pounds each! They struggled to load the bar, snapping on five plates to a side for a grand total of eleven-hundred pounds, not counting the bar. A respectable weight, but not much of a challenge to the Amazon who's max bench was over half-again that.

"Eh, that'll do, I guess," Suzy shrugged.

"Now, are you sure about this, Ms. Suzy?" the DJ asked. Suzy shot him a look.

"Bitch, please," she scoffed.

"B-but.. that's a world record!" the DJ sputtered. She ignored him and made here way over to the bench press and settled in.

"And how man records have already been broken today?" Suzy replied.

"Fair enough, I suppose," the DJ said. "Would you like a spot?"

"And who's gonna spot me?" Suzy asked pointedly at the DJ, "You? Ha! Just watch and learn, little man. You ain't seen a record yet" she growled.

With a heave of effort, she took the bar off the rack and held it aloft to a chorus of gasps from all in attendance. They didn't know what Suzy was really capable of. This was just a taste of her power. The crowd was mostly silent, save for anticipatory mumbling and a few cries of support from Suzy's freaks out there.

"Hrng," Suzy uttered, rocking the bar down her thickly muscled chest. She let the bar touch her pecs before pressing it upwards again. Suzy never locked her arms, keeping the motion fluid and constant. She quickly banged out the reps with only minor effort. With each rep, the crowd grew more restive. Once she passed ten, they chanted for more, and once she breached twenty, they couldn't believe their eyes. She scowled, allowing Amazonian rage to fuel the strength necessary for five more reps. With a growl off effort, she racked the bar and sat up. Her pecs swelled against the tight leather of her halter, causing the zipper to strain. She pulled the zipper down lower to allow her chest meat to breath a little easier, and cupped her hands in front of her for a flex. Suzy grinned sexily as the crowd told her how they felt about her in no uncertain terms.

"Wow... Wow!" the DJ exclaimed, unable to formulate a thought beyond that.

"Beat that, I dare you," Suzy growled to the other contestants, intimidatingly flexing her huge sinews. Tellingly, no one stepped forward. Plenty of competitors settled impotent glares her way, but no one in attendance could come close to repping that much at that weight.

"That was amazing!" the DJ said. "I think we've just witnessed another kind of record, or something!"

"Oh, that's nowhere near my max," Suzy declared with a breathless laugh.

"You what?!" exclaimed the DJ "You can do more?!"

"Uh huh. Wanna see?" Suzy asked. The crowd answered for him. "You guys wanna see me do more?" Suzy snatched the mic from the stupefied man's hands and addressed the crowd. The chorus of cheers was their answer. "Well, alright then. What I gonna need from you bunch are two volunteers of equal weight." She scanned the crowd for suitable candidates. It was not an easy task, as many men crowded the front of the stage. She spotted two handsome young men about the same age, height, and weight and told them to come over. They could not get there fast enough. Suzy loomed intimidatingly over them. Neither man went higher than her chest, and she was easily three-times as muscular as either of them.

"Hmm, okay then," Suzy uttered, appraising her volunteers. They were incredibly eager to help out it seemed, almost unable to believe their luck at being called. "How much you weigh, Pipsqueak?" Suzy asked one of them.

"About one-eighty," Pipsqueak declared.

"And you, Shrimp?"

"The same," said the other.

"Okay then, take off your clothes," Suzy commanded. Both men looked at each other. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

Hastily, they stripped, bumbling over their own shoe laces trying to get undressed. Shrimp was about to take off his boxers, whereas Pipsqueak had the propriety to keep his on.

"Hey, hey. Keep those on. Don't whip your lil' monster out, Shrimp. This ain't that kinda show," Suzy chided. "I doubt anyone could see it anyway." Shrimp capitulated and embarrassingly hiked his underwear up to the ribald laughter of the crowd. "Alright then. What I want from you wimps is to climb aboard the Suzy Express. Get on the bar on either end and hold on tight."

Suzy tossed the mic back to the DJ, who fumbled to catch it and failed, and took her place back on the bench. Both men hopped onto the bar, adding an additional three-hundred and sixty pounds for a grand total of fourteen-sixty, fourteen-seventy five if you counted the bar. Both men squeezed their puny little legs together and held on to the plates as tightly as they could. They almost didn't know what to expect, unable to fathom just how deep the well of Suzy's might ran.

"Rrragh!" Suzy growled, lifting the bar off the rack with a jerk. Her volunteers yelped in surprise as their grips proved to be not as tight as they thought. The plates they sat upon rattled in protest. Suzy's muscles swelled beneath her tanned skin, bursting with power. Her veins surfaced, pumping blood into her sinews to allow them to press the massive weight up and down. This is a greater challenge, Suzy thought to herself. She had already won her place in the finals since no one dared to step forward to challenge. This was just a demonstration of how fucking strong Suzy really was. Suzy had maxed out at over sixteen-hundred, but this weight would do.

She felt so wonderfully powerful. Suzy was half tempted to rack the bar and claim these two men for her own right here on this stage. The crowd loved it almost as much as she did. They watched in stunned silence mixed with rabid cheers for her incredible muscle power. It was as it should be, with the peons worshiping a goddess like her.

"This weight ain't nothin'!" Suzy yawped, grinning savagely through the strain. "I can do this all fucking day!"

"She's so strong..." Pipsqueak muttered to himself, clearly in love. He watched her with interest, utterly lovestruck by her strength. Shrimp, though silent, couldn't tear his eyes off her massive chest. The swelling muscles therein grew rounder, thicker, fuller, with every rep. Suzy snarled and thrust the bar up and down, up and down, never stopping, never tiring. Both men launched into their own fantasies about Suzy. They wanted to worship her sweaty muscles, feeling the hardness and power of her body close up. She just might do that for them, she decided...

"So, whadiya think, boys?" Suzy growled, heaving the bar high into the air once more. "Am I fucking strong or what?"

"You're amazing, Suzy!" Pipsqueak shouted.

"What was that? Did you call me by my name and not my title?" She growled darkly, casting a stern glare at Pipsqueak.

"Uh, um... Mistress Suzy?" Pipsqueak offered meekly.

"Rgh, close enough. What about you, Shrimp? You're not saying anything. You're not impressed?" Suzy asked, casting her dark gaze on him.

"No, no Mistress Suzy. I'm very impressed... I'm just...y'know, scared!" he cried.

"Good..." She purred harshly, resetting the bar with a thud, jolting either man fiercely. "I like when little boys know their place." 

Suzy sat up and flexed once more. The audience frothed at the mouth with excitement. They just witnessed one of the strongest human beings on earth bang out twenty five reps of over half a short ton. Her muscles were swollen accordingly, jagged veins coursing beneath her sweaty tanned skin. Both men still sat on the bar until Suzy commanded them to attend her like obedient slaves. They learned quick, Suzy thought to herself. Suzy stood up to her full height, looming over the men like a goddess.

"Feel me," she cooed, offering her bulging biceps to either men. With solemn reverence, her boy toys rubbed and caressed the smooth skin encasing her enormous biceps. Shrimp took in upon himself to kiss the peak of her mountainous arm unbidden. Normally, such an act would be deserving of a punishment. Kissing an Amazon's bicep without permission was equal to squeezing a normal woman's boobs. He took a risk, but his lips graced her muscles with tender love and took care not to slobber all over her. Shrimp kissed her arm all over, spreading from her biceps to her triceps and forearms. She decided to allow the breach of etiquette pass. He was clearly in love with her. Suzy couldn't fault the little man, and his worship felt good. She cooed pleasurably and ordered her slaves to touch her pecs. They eagerly reached up and took a hold of her enormously muscled chest, delighting in the warm, sweaty mounds of muscle. Suzy flexed her pecs in their hands, rapidly filling their fingers with more muscle than they could ever hope for.

"Oh, Mistress Suzy..." Pipsqueak breathed. She could feel his throbbing erection through the leather of her pants and his boxers.  She picked him up and buried his face in her chest. As her muscles swelled bigger and bigger around his face, he was lost in ecstasy. Pipsqueak's lips met her pecs with the same ministrations that Shrimp had shown her arms. Suzy seized his hair, and jerked his head backwards. Pipsqueak's eyes went wide with the horrible realization that he might've offended her. Suzy stared at him for a minute, her gaze hard and unwavering. Pipsqueak's life flashed before his eyes. Suzy tried not to laugh at his terror, but it was a struggle. Instead, Suzy crushed her face against his, and laid a passionate kiss against his lips, moaning deeply and lustfully into his mouth. Her tongue battered its way in, conquering and slaughtering his tongue. She held him tightly against her enormously powerful body, denying him the ability to move away even if he had wanted to. He wasn't prepared for the onslaught the lustful Amazon placed on him and couldn't react. It was like a dream. This woman, no, this goddess kissing him passionately seemed so unreal.

Tiring of his timidness, Suzy unceremoniously dropped Pipsqueak on his ass and yanked Shrimp off his feet. An eager smile spread across his face as she held him like a child. He was more prepared when she engaged him in the same lip-lock, ramming her tongue down his throat. Shrimp cupped her face and really got into it. Though her kiss was as fast and aggressive as the one she gave to Pipsqueak, Shrimp gamely kissed back, curling his arms around her bullish next and fighting back with his tongue. Shrimp was a good kisser. Not the best she ever experienced, but good. She enjoyed herself, allowing Shrimp to think he was taking the lead. Of course, he did nothing without her permission. As a reward for his skill, Suzy drew his tongue into her mouth and suckled. Shrimp let out a soft moan, wordlessly devoting himself to her completely. His erection looked ready to burst. It would be a shame to let such a thing go to waste, Suzy thought, but she had a contest to win.

Suzy dumped Shrimp without warning and flexed her guns once more for the crowd, displaying her dominant Amazonian femininity. Her slaves looked up at her from the floor, awestruck by her sexual dominance and physical presence. She smiled in utter superiority down at them, ordering her slaves to hug her legs as she flexed they bound themselves to her, feeling her might through her warm leather. After a brief posing session, Shrimp and Pipsqueak were allowed to grab their clothes but were told to vamoose in short order. Suzy once more sidled up to Valentina, who could only laugh at her friend and lover's antics.

"You're unbelievable..." Valentina said.

"Whatever do you mean, Vally?" Suzy replied smugly, knowing fully well what her red-haired friend and lover meant.

"Those poor boys won't be able to live normal lives now. They're hooked," Valentina said.

"Can you blame them?" Suzy grinned. "They've never been with a woman like me before, but they always really hoped. It's my duty, nay, sacred charge, to take their muscle virginity and bring them into the light."

Valentina rolled her eyes, but smiled. "Well whatever you decided to do, remember, one more round, and it's go-time, sister."

"I haven't forgotten, Freckles. I hope you have your A-game on, because I'm feeling in a conquering mood."
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar


A few more men were eliminated, and a few more advanced to the finals. Valentina waited in anticipatory glee for an event that she found interesting. She let the pushup contest pass. While it would have been fun showing off, it wasn't enough of a challenge for her. Her daily morning regimen (aside from an early morning quickie or two with her boyfriend) involved calisthenics and body weight exercises to get the blood going.  Valentina could display some truly dazzling athleticism belying her great size. Her morning workout routine typically tasked her with doing upwards of five-hundred push ups, broken up into different hand positions, aside from as many crunches, body weight squats, pull-ups, lunges, and other exercises. There would be no real challenge to beat these men.

They were tasked with doing one-hundred uninterrupted push-ups, an easy task. Three men were competing against each other, each looking to advance to the next round. One man eliminated himself when he collapsed at around seventy or so, and the two others fiercely bit through the burning to come out on top. The winner ended up doing about one-hundred and fifty or so, while the loser couldn't continue past one-hundred.

The next event sparked Valentina's interest. Steel bending. Several bars of different lengths and thicknesses were arrayed on a table for competitors to attempt to bend. Valentina wanted compete in this event. It was a wonderful display of legitimate strength, perfect for someone like her.

The bingo cage was rolled, the dwindling number of names inside fluttering around like butterflies seeking release. Valentina's blue eyes watched the cage revolve over and over again, willing her name to be on the top of the pile to be called. Her muscles swelled in anticipation, involuntarily flexing as if to demonstrate their own desire to exert themselves of their own accord. At last the cage came to a halt. The model reached inside and pulled out a name. Please, please, please, please... Valentina thought.

The DJ grinned. "Vicioooooooouuuuuusssss Vaaallllleeennntiiiinnnaaaa!"

The crowd went berserk. Valentina herself beamed in elation at being called. This was going to be fun. She eagerly skipped over to the staging area to take her place in the event, where she flexed her biceps to the crowd. Cameras flashed and her fans showered her with adulation. She waved and blew kisses to them, showing them an equal amount of love back. The DJ came over with his microphone in hand.

"Well, here we are again, Vish," he said. "Ready to show these people what you're made of?"

"Hell yes!" Valentina grinned. "This is gonna be good."

"We already know how strong you are. You and Psycho Suzy seem to be the stars of Mr. Tough Guy 2014, taking the contest by storm. If you remain unchallenged, you'll go on to the finals. Are you nervous?"

Valentina shot him an amused look. "Do I look nervous?"

"Of course not," the DJ replied. "You're the very model of confidence, I must say. Have you ever bent steel before?"

"Not on purpose," Valentina replied.

"What do you mean?" the DJ asked.

"Well, I mean it used to be tough to adjust to being so strong in normal everyday life. They don't build things with people like me in mind, you know," Valentina replied. The DJ laughed.

"I can only imagine. What are some of the things you've broken accidentally?" he interviewed her.

"Well," Valentina replied, counting off on her fingers, "I've pulled doors off the jambs before. I've crushed a TV remote and a computer mouse. I've broken numerous types of dishware. Oh, and I've gone through at least five different beds with my boyfriend."

"Beds?" the DJ asked in confusion. "How did those break?"

Valentina grinned coyly. "I think I'll let you use your imagination on that one," she said with a wink. The DJ frowned in confusion before picking up on the subtext. His eyes went wide and he tugged at his shirt collar.

"Ahem," he uttered, unable to stop smiling. "Well, hopefully nobody was seriously injured."

"Oh, no. I'm quite careful," Valentina said with a sexy grin.

"Well, on that note," the DJ said in embarrassment, "let's begin, shall we?"

"Do let's," Valentina replied. She put on the gloves that were provided by the staff and seized her first bar. It was approximately seven inches long, and maybe 3/16ths of an inch thick and round. It had a nice heft to it. She tapped the bar against the stage to let the crowd know how solid it was. It rang out with a heavy metallic thud. Valentina rolled her neck and shoulders before grabbing the bar on either ends and flexing her fingers. With a moderate amount of effort, the steel bar curved under her unrelenting power. It bent into a perfect 'U' shape. The crowd cheered at how easy it seemed for her to bend. Valentina held the defeated bar aloft, showing them her handiwork.

"Good lord!" the DJ exclaimed.

"Here," she said, hanging the bar around his neck. "A souvenir."

"Wow, thanks. I could use a new necktie," the DJ said, appraising his new necklace with awe. "Bending steel bars like they were nothing. I must say, today has been quite an experience for me, and I'm sure quite a few people out in the audience as well. To witness such super-human might it really quite amazing up close."

"You call dat supa-human?" A husky voice came from the remaining competition. Valentina turned to see a bull of a man come forward. He was tall and broad shouldered with some of the largest hands Valentina had ever seen in her life. She had him beat in sheer muscle bulk, but he looked quite strong. "I can do dat, no problems."

"I'm sorry, I didn't get your name?" the DJ asked, sticking the mic towards the man.

"Leo Hartwig," the man said. "I been a professional strongman fer twenny years. I lifted, bent, straightened, crushed lotsa stuff ova da years. I'm not dat impressed, sweetheart," Leo said, looking at Valentina with disdain.

"Is that a challenge?" she asked simply.

"O' course it is!" Leo replied indignantly. "Whaddiya think, I'm up here to tell ya my life story, er sumpin?"

"Alright, if you think you can do better, go right ahead, Leo," Valentina said, standing aside and gesturing to the bars.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Looks like we've got a challenge on our hands. Big round of applause for Leo Hartwig!" The crowd applauded with scattered politeness. Several people booed and hollered at Leo to get off the stage.

"Shaddap!" Leo shouted back, seizing a bar about the same length as the one Valentina had bent, but even thicker. He stretched his arms and neck before grasping either end and flexing. He went red faced and veins bulged in his forehead and neck, but the bar began to bend. With a spittle of exertion, Leo managed to force the piece of steel into a 'V' shape. He held it aloft for the crowd to see. More than a few people were impressed, Valentina included.

"Well done, Leo," she commented, applauding politely.

"Yeah, it was. Child's play, girly. I dou'chu could do bettah," Leo said.

"We'll see," Valentina replied. She looked over the table and chose another bar slightly shorter than the one before, but with a hexagonal shape to it. It looked about 3/8" thick. Again, she tapped the bar to the floorboards to let the audience know how solid it was. This bar was even heavier than the last one. Valentina cleared her throat and her mind, focusing on the bar in it's entirety. The audience became a blur. The DJ, the staff, and Leo all muddied out of existence for her. She entered a Zen state where all her muscles worked in concert. Her fingers flexed around the bar, squeezing it with tremendous grip force, locking it in place. Her chest swelled, her arms thickened. A frown of exertion clouded her beautiful face. With a slight grunt, Valentina began bearing down on the bar with all her considerable strength. It began to bend, but it resisted her at every turn. C'mon... she thought, speaking to the hunk of metal. Bend.

More strength, more muscle. Giving it her all. Her frown turned into a rictus of rage. The bar bent ever more slightly. She reared her head back, looking down at the bar with wrathful blue eyes from on high. Valentina's bull neck swelled even thicker with muscle. The thin gold chain around it stretched around it, struggling to hold on. Her traps ballooned. She bit her lip, wincing at the feeling of trying to force steel to bend. With a feral war cry, Valentina forced her arms together, causing the bar to creak and bend in defeat. The crowd came back to her consciousness like a big wave crashing onto the beach, startling her momentarily before she remembered where she was and what she was doing. They cheered explosively, having witnessed Valentina's tremendous strength conquer a mighty steel bar nobody in the audience could ever dream of bending. She couldn't stop the smile from peeling her sensual lips back. The reaction was intoxicating.

"My god!" the DJ exclaimed excitedly. "Vicious Valentina is stronger than Superman!"

Valentina laughed breathlessly. "I don't know about all that."

"Come now, don't be modest! That was utterly amazing. Who here could bend such a thick bar of steel with such ease?" the DJ continued.

"'Ease?'" Valentina chuckled incredulously. "That was far from easy, sweetie."

"Bah, it'd be easy fo' me," Leo grunted. "I ain't done yet. Gimme anuddah bah." Leo snatched another, thicker bar from the table and began to work himself up to a fury in preparation to bend. "C'mon, fucka!" the growled and began working on bending the bar. His face grew red and he began to sweat profusely. Valentina didn't think he had what it took to bend the bar initially, but surely enough, it twitched in his grip and began to flex. Her eyes widened slightly as Leo proved her wrong and with tremendous effort turned the straight steel into an V. He nearly collapsed from the strain, but rallied and held the bar aloft for the crowd to see.

The crowd was beginning to be impressed by the strongman. This was what they came to see, a Clash of the Titans of sorts. Until then, these muscular woman had dominated the events they competed in utterly. This man was proving to be a real threat to the Amazons' hegemony.

Valentina clapped along with everyone else with some disconcertion. That last bar was tough. How much tougher would the next one be?

"Good gravy," the DJ said quietly. He too was shocked at Leo Hartwig's immense strength.

"Yeah, hah?" Leo crowed, tossing the bar at Valentina. She caught it and tested the bend. It was solid. "I dare ya ta beat dat!"

"What do you say, Vish?" the DJ asked hopefully. "Can you top Leo's last bend?"

Valentina had some doubts, but she dispelled such thoughts, steeling her resolve. "Of course I can!" she announced. The DJ smiled slightly. He wasn't supposed to show favorites, but he liked Valentina. He couldn't quite figure out why. She was beautiful, but her huge muscles were intimidating. She, by rights, should have been a ball-busting bitch like her friend Suzy was, but Valentina was a sweet girl trapped in a monster's body.

"Alright then, Vicious Valentina is in the game still," he announced to the crowd, prompting a wave of cheers. Valentina closed her eyes and basked in the adulation. She imagined their love for her fed her muscles like a super steroid. Piqued, she stepped forward and threw her arms into one hell of a most muscular pose. Valentina felt sexy. She felt strong. She could do this. She snarled fiercely as her muscles exploded from under her clothes. The crowd ate it up. A pop of fabric from behind told her that the skin-tight shirt had just torn from the force of her flex.

"Dammit," she muttered to herself. "I liked this shirt."

Rolling her neck, she turned to the table and seized and even thicker bar than before. It was slightly shorter still and had a square shape. This was going to be tough. It would be tough, but the crowd was with her. Until now, she had ignored Suzy, but a quick glance over at her friend and lover revealed a look of encouragement on her beautiful face. She knew Valentina could do this, even if Valentina herself had doubts. Suzy's love bolstered her even more than the few hundred people calling her name. Valentina kissed the air surreptitiously towards Suzy, prompting her to lick her lips concupiscently. Valentina grinned and flourished the bar with a twirl.

She handed the bar to the DJ so she could stretch. He made a show of trying to bend it, causing the audience to laugh. Feeling loose and limber with all the kinks worked out, Valentina took the hunk of metal back from the DJ, and began.

This was quite the hurdle. She was feeling so good about herself that she thought the bar would simply bend on its own. Not the case in the slightest. It was rigid despite the megatons of force she was putting on it to bend.

Come on! She thought, once more entering a Zen state. The bar is nothing. You are strong. You are the strongest there is. Steel is weak. Muscle is strong. You have the muscle to do this. Everyone believes in you. Suzy believes in you. Andy does too even if he isn't here. You must also. Believe in yourself. Believe in yourself. Believe. Believe.

"Believe," Valentina intoned. Her face reddened. Her body swelled with nearly uncontainable power. Muscle bunched up in great heaps beneath her sweating, reddened skin, forcing her clothes to stretch even more than they had before.

"I believe," Valentina growled softly, forcing more strength to bubble up from within. The bar wiggled but did not bend. She was getting mad. This bar mocked her! It had the audacity to resist her!

Do you not know who I am? She thought at the bar, admonishing its insolence. I am an Amazon! I conquer! I slay! Steel is meant to serve me, not the other way around! You are made to be worked to my will! You were made! You can be unmade! I will unmake you!

With a feral growl, deep and terrifying, Valentina poured it on the bar. Her Amazonian rage bubbled to the surface, replacing the sweet, loving red-haired girl with a fierce, bloodthirsty Virago. Her blue eyes went wide and manic, her large white teeth bared in anger, her face a mask of frenzy. She was not Valentina anymore. She was mighty Athena, Artemis, Hera, Aphrodite, all the pantheon, rolled into one. Her strength was fueled by her rage. She imagined this bar as an enemy.

----

On a battlefield in her subconcious, Valentina stood naked, muscular body awash in the blood of her enemies. Every obstacle in her way had been conquered. Every enemy laid low beneath her might. She stood triumphant atop a hill of bodies, every one of them cleaved into pieces by her axe. Her weapon was massive double-edged Amazonian labrys that was longer than a man, with an axe head broaded than a man's chest caked in gore and dripping in blood as well. Her red hair was loose and unfettered, blowing in the smoky wind of the battlefiend. Amazonian runes were painted on her physique, accentuating her curves and muscularity. Across the field of bodies, a single enemy remained. The Amazon's volcanic blue eyes narrowed, her vision as sharp as a hawk's. It was a man, but dark and monochrome. Featureless. It was like he was made of metal.

Valentina's muscles flexed as her avatar hoisted her labrys into the air with a fierce war cry that would have cowed any man into submission and charged. The metal man didn't move. She grew wrathful with every pounding step. She set upon him, leaping high into the air, throwing herself into a mammoth swing of her labrys that would've hewed a man made of flesh in twain like butter. The blade struck the metal man's head with a furious clatter, but he didn't budge or react. Her axe flashed and clanged against him again and again, but to no avail. She poured all her strength into her arms while she swung. The air parted with authority as the blade of her labrys whipped from all angles, seeking purchase, eager to bite flesh. An ordinary warrior would've exploded from the force of her swing, but the metal man turned away her axe every time. Her rage boiled from within, granting her more and more strength. She grew. Her muscles enlarged with every swing. Her bones lengthened and thickened. She was becoming a giantess. She was becoming a goddess.

Her axe clashed on the metal man again and again, chips of steel flying this way and that, both from her labrys and the metal man. Valentina chopped harder and harder. Pieces shaved off of him, but he didn't fall. Her axe blades shattered beneath the forces of her hits. She battered him with what was left of the haft until that too broke.

Growling like the rumble of thunder in the distance, the Amazonian goddess seized the metal man and tried to pick him up. It was as if he was rooted into the ground. With boulder-shattering effort, she pulled on the metal man again and again, trying to hold him aloft. She became fury itself. Slowly, felt the ground beneath the metal man give way. She pulled more. More. MORE! He struggled without moving, testing the endless limits of her strength without once physically moving. The Amazonian goddess held the metal man and lifted him into the sky to bring him to eye level. He was chipped and battle scarred, but otherwise as rigid as ever. She hated him. Hated him with a fury unrelenting. Any enemy that engaged her in battle was worthy of some measure of respect. As she slain them, she did so quickly and efficiently so not to cause needless suffering on their part. This metal man deserved to die painfully. She had the muscle to make it happen.

The Amazonian goddess seized him with both of her enormous hands and poured on all of her strength, all of her fury. He was bending. Flesh, divine flesh at that, would triumph over steel this day. Her weapon had not worked because she though to use metal against metal. Her bare hands would win the day, she realized now. More strength, more muscle, much more than she ever thought she possessed, worked the metal man into submission.

"BEND!" the Amazonian Goddess commanded. "BEND, DAMN YOU! YIELD TO ME!"

With a mighty yawp, she brought herself to the limit. The man didn't bend. He snapped.

----

Coming back to reality, Valentina realized that she was holding two thick pieces of steel in either hand. She blinked, disoriented from her reverie. The battlefield was gone. She was not a goddess, but as close to one as a mortal could achieve. Her blue eyes regained their focus. The red haze had lifted. Her rage had dissipated. She realized the crowd was silent.

Valentina looked at the pieces in her hands. The steel had resisted her to the point of snapping rather than bending. She felt breeze. She looked down to see that her clothes had ripped and frayed in several places. Creamy white skin glowed in the hot lights shining upon the stage. Her muscles had forced their way through the fabric of her shirt and leggings just by flexing! Her body felt pumped, like she had just completed an intensive ass-kicking workout. What was left of her shirt was wet. She has sweat buckets with the exertion of working on the bar.

The crowd was silent still, even after she had collected her thoughts. What had happened? Was she screaming at the bar as she tried to bend it? Did she really say 'yield to me'? Valentina's face flushed and even deeper shade of red out of morbid embarrassment. She looked over to where the DJ stood, still as a statue, white-knuckling his microphone. He still wore the first bar she bent as a boa. Valentina swallowed nervously and let out a self-conscious chuckle.

"Guess I don't know my own strength!" she said.

The crowd finally blinked collectively. As one, they erupted into a chorus of cheers, going berserk at her raw power. They witnessed a real live hulking out. Valentina literally became too big for her britches. She looked down once more to assess the damage. Her shirt now had a cleavage bearing window, showing slabs of pectoral muscle. Her delts had burst the sleeves. She felt that heaps of her back were exposed, as her shirt had simply exploded. Her leggings had rips along the sides of her quads, though she didn't have any real clue as to how that happened. Had she simply flexed so hard that they popped? Her boots were still intact, thank god and-- her necklace! Valentina reached up and felt for the thin gold chain and the barbell pendant. It was her favorite thing in the world. Andy had given it to her for their second anniversary. She cherished it immensely. Valentina always thought of him whenever she wore it. It became a talisman of sorts, a symbol of her love. Thankfully, her necklace held. The pendant stuck to her sweaty, reddened skin. Valentina breathed a sigh of relief.

"That..." the DJ sputtered, calling her attention back to the show. "That was unbelievable!"

"Thank you," Valentina murmured, blushing deeply.

"I mean it! Utterly incredible! Your muscles! They just blew up! I thought you were going to pop!"

"So did I!" Valentina replied. "That was one helluva sturdy piece of metal."

"I still can't believe it. That bar would've given the Incredible Hulk pause and you snapped it in two like it was dry kindling!" the DJ continued.

"Oh, believe you me. I nearly tore myself apart trying to get that piece of metal to bend," Valentina said, picking at her ripped shirt. "See?"

"I could do dat!" Leo piped up peevishly at being ignored, shaken from his Blue Screen of Death. Valentina looked at him in annoyance. There was no way he could hope to top that last bend.

"Oh, right, I forgot. Leo has another go," the DJ remarked turning to the strongman. "Sorry Leo. Ahem. Now, this last bar is for the marbles. Leo, you do this, you go to the finals. How does that feel?"

"Easy peasy! I ain't gonna let a girl, let alone a freak like 'er beat me!" he announced, grabbing a bar of equal thickness as last time from the table.
"Well, you heard it here, folks. Leo's gonna try to top Vicious Valentina's impressive last bend. Let's see if he can do it," the DJ announced.

"'Lessee if 'e can do it!' HAH! Leo Hartwig knows 'e can! Watch dis! HURRNGH!" Leo grunted, trying to bend the thick square bar. He cursed, sputtered, spat, and screamed, but the bar didn't bend. Valentina smiled. Leo lacked the focus. He couldn't imagine himself bending the bar, and so, he couldn't. He went red like a tomato. Veins bulging in his temples, Leo tried with one last push to make it happen. Instead, his shoulders and chest rippled. He began screaming in pain and dropped the bar. His arms hung limp at his sides. Leo had dislocated both of his shoulders and torn both of his pecs trying to top Valentina. Leo's hubris placed her in the winner's circle.

The DJ called for the medical team on standby, and they escorted the strongman off the stage to give him the appropriate medical attention. Valentina flexed her sore arms in victory, wincing slightly, but letting the crowd's love heal her. She kissed her biceps, eliciting a maddened response from the crowd even further.

"Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen. The second round is over. With one last elimination, we have the final ten ascending to the final round to do battle one on one with each other," the DJ announced. "Tell me, Vish, do you think you could bend that bar?" He pointed at the bar Leo failed to bend.

"Oh, no," Valentina denied. "No way. That last one kicked my ass. I need to conserve my energy for the final round. Besides, I didn't bring any spare clothes."

"I'm sure the many gentlemen in the crowd wouldn't mind," the DJ said with a grin. Those gentlemen agreed with several catcalls and wolf whistles.

"Well, they're going to have to keep dreaming," Valentina replied, admonishing the crowd good-naturedly. "I'm in a relationship."

"Well, that's a pity," the DJ said. "One last round of applause for Vicious Valentina!" the crowd erupted. "We're going to take a quick break, let our athletes breath for a moment before we move on and see who's really Mr., or should I say, Ms., Tough Guy-er, Girl 2014!"

Dismissed, Valentina made her way backstage once more, following the rest of the competitors and the staff. They were all offered water and towels to refresh themselves. Valentina gulped water greedily. It was so good. Suzy came over with a big grin on her face. Her friend and lover slow clapped at her performance.

"My, my. That was something, Vally. I'm impressed," she said, clapping the red-haired Amazon on her bulging naked shoulder.

"One more such victory and I'll be undone," Valentina replied, slumping against the wall.

"Tell me about it. I think you're going to be too tuckered out to face me at full capacity during the arm-wrestling contest," Suzy grinned. "Looks like I'll be coming out on top. As I suspected."

Valentina's eyes shot open and fixed on Suzy's black pools. "Don't put all your eggs on one basket, Suzy. I'm still alive. And that means I'll go down fighting. You may beat me, I may beat you. But it sure as hell isn't going to be easy."

"I didn't say it was, sex-a-licious," Suzy purred, curling her massive arms around Valentina's slim waist. Valentina looked at Suzy suspiciously. "What?" Suzy asked intimately. "You don't think I'm impressed?"

"I don't know what to think. What are you up to?" Valentina questioned her.

"Mmm, about six-four, three-seventy five," Suzy purred with a sexy grin, leaning in closer to Valentina's lips.

"No," Valentina said, pulling back.

"Yes," Suzy whispered, slamming Valentina's body against the wall. Her mouth closed around Valentina's with a deep, passionate kiss. Valentina squeaked in protest and wiggled beneath Suzy's bulk, but it was useless. She had to conserve her strength. She was going to need it. Suzy was trying to distract her with the kiss. She was really trying to gauge how much Valentina had left in her tank which wasn't much and make her burn it up trying to fight. She wasn't going to give Suzy the satisfaction. She stopped resisting and kissed back. Suzy moaned pleasurably into Valentina's mouth, dropping her ulterior motives.

Suzy's sweet lips and tongue had a revitalizing effect on Valentina. Their tongues fenced, dueling mightily for dominance in each other's mouths. Needing air, the Amazons pulled apart, peeling their lips from one another. Suzy kissed and licked Valentina's neck, making her sigh wonderfully.

"But I'm all sweaty," Valentina whispered in protest.

"Mmm," Suzy purred, working her lips up Valentina's neck to her ear. "I know."

Valentina decided to stop caring, and let Suzy do whatever she wanted. They had thirty minutes to get reacquainted with each other. That was enough time.
----
More to come.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

Hot! HOT!!! HOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!! That was just an incredible read,  I mean both Suzy and Valentina put on shows that just boggled the mind and inflamed my senses! Suzy's seductive show of superior strength was stupendous! (say that quick 5 times, I dare you!) Valentina's display of bar destroying power was incredible! Is there nothing these two Amazon warriors cannot do? I hope not, I really look forward to more, especially the extended make-out/sex session that's sure to be in the next chapter between Suzy and Val! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

M7

I normally don't read stories about women with 30" biceps, etc., but I like the way you built up the main characters, their personality's and the interaction between them. It's an entertaining read.  K+