LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected

Started by NinjaStar, October 30, 2007, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

^-^

Stories in this collection:

My Fantasy

Target: Frank Moresmo

The Club

Pump Up The Jam

Girl's Night Out

The Golden Idol #WIP

Don't Talk About It

Pumping Vengeance






My Fantasy
by NinjaStar
___________________________

I'm kind of embarassed about this, but I've never talked about this at length with anyone, but I think that if there was anywhere to do it, if would be here, right? I like really muscular women. I always have, pretty much as far as I could remember. Many a night have I fantasized about a big, beefy amazon holding me like I was nothing to her.

She would be tall, taller than me. Tanned, smooth skin would be stretched taut over her huge body, as if it was overfilled with muscle. Her neck would thick, thicker than my thigh, her head a tiny dot atop her huge body. Huge, swollen traps would swallow her neck, nearly touching the lobes of her ears. They would resemble overinflated footballs. Her shoulders would look like perfectly rounded pumpkins, carved with striation. She could fit my entire body within the entire span of her torso. Her arms would be thick with muscle, popping, and jumping with the slightest movements. She would use her massive arms to hold me, or to crush me, if I was bad (one would favor the latter.) Her strong hands would be able to deliver pleasure or insurmountable pain, whatever her whim.

She could have breasts, but I tend to favor huge pecs. Massive slabs of muscle would jut forward, resembling breasts but not. She could use her muscle-tits for a myriad of twisted things, pleasuring me, or punishing me. I would love to bury my face in-between them, feeling her strength bearing down on me, threatening to crush my skull. Her body would have little bodyfat on it. I like lean musclewomen, rather than off-season, though sometimes that looks good too. Her stomach would be tight and flat, but rippling with powerful abs. I would kiss them or lick them, reveling in her power.

Her slim waist and hips would give way to thighs just EXPLODING with strength. I like strong, muscular legs, like those of Sharon Marvel or Marja Lehtonen. My goddess would have the biggest, most powerful legs ever. She would scissor me, and roll me through her quads like putty. Tremendous pressures would clamp down on me, but I would love every minute of it. Her calves would be huge and diamond shaped. The sharp angles on them could cut glass.

I would massage her after a workout, licking the sweat from her body, obeying her whim. She would reward me by posing for me, and letting me feel on her, seeing up close how big she is. I would never tire of body.

Sex would be amazing. She'd be so tight. Her vaginal muscles would be able to squeeze my member to within one inch of destruction without any effort. I'd love to see a gigantic muscular woman riding me like some hulked out cowgirl. Her thighs would clamp down on my waist, threatening to crush me with her power. Afterwards, we'd cuddle. The range of her compassion and cruelty would be vast, going from loving and compassionate, to vehemence depending on her mood. She wouldn't necessarily be violent, only if I displeased her.

I really let myself go, there. I didn't mean to type so much, but I let loose. That's in a nutshell what I would want. Kinda boring, I know, but whatever.

Thanks for listening.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know, your fantasy sounds a lot like some of the muscular women you'd find in the PC "game" Second Life. It's free to play (unless you get a premium account); you might want to give it a shot.

I might just do that, sounds interesting. I know Tigersan made a model or two for Second Life on his devArt account, but I thought it was just a custom job. I suppose it still was, but I didn't know there were options to actually MAKE a muscular woman like my dream girl. Cool.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh no, Tigersan has a store on SL where people can actually buy that muscular body (and bigger ones) for themselves. More than a few girls on there have it.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Target: Frank Moresmo
by NinjaStar

Part 1

The sun was beginning to set on the picturesque little lake, the vivid colours of the sky and the reflections off of the placid water looking like something one would see off of a post-card titled "Wish you were here." Frank Moresmo sighed contentedly as he finished off his martini, the languid burn of the alcohol washing down his throat, allowing him to relax for once. There was no one out here who knew who he was, and furthermore no one knew where he was.

Life was exceedingly more difficult than he imagined after getting the boot out the service. That little fuckup in Afghanistan wasn't meant to be public, but goddamn those Wikileaks assholes and their transparency kick. One man in his unit jumped the gun and shot an innocent civilian. Happens all the time in a warzone. Easy to cover up, right? Just massacre the whole village and blame it on the insurgents. The Pentagon buys it, the war gets to continue, and Frank gets to make a living trafficking opium on the side no questions asked.

He sucked his teeth in annoyance remembering the whole trial.

It was a sham to begin with. The top brass was in on it, of course. Budget cuts in military spending hits hard. Raw opium sells for top dollar, especially if the buyers think most of the crop was burned by the DEA to curtail the terrorists' money-making schemes. Frank was never worried about being indicted over that, but someone ratted him out. The evidence was stacked against him. He would have been in the brig for a long, long time. Fortunately for him, there was a mistrial, due to evidence being illegally obtained. Unfortunately, there was no way the US. Army would allow Frank to keep serving his country and not lose significant face, something the good ol' U.S. of A was in short supply of these days. He was dishonorably discharged and his pension was taken away.

Someone blew the whistle on him. He knew it.

His connections in the Triads, the Russian Mafiya, and other organizations turned up cold when he called in several favors. Nobody had a clue as to who was the rat, but Frank knew it was someone in his unit. Maybe someone grew a conscience. More like someone wasn't happy with their share. Disloyal fuckers, Frank thought bitterly. I'm gonna find em' and burn 'em. Which brought him back to the present.

He was here to enjoy himself, get a little fishing done, fuck his girlfriend senseless, and drink himself into a state of inebriation that would surpass Boris Yeltsin. After all, who deserved it more than he?

---

The sun was setting behind the lake, which meant that it was time to go to work. And unseen figure stirred as her silent alarm triggered. A small t-bar prodded the inside of her wrist from the black metal band she wore for just such a purpose. Suddenly the world came into focus as she roused from a deep, restful slumber. Years of training allowed her to sleep just about anywhere on command. She had moved into position on a small, unpopulated island situated between her target's location and Bob's Boat Rental and Bait Emporium, where she rented a small rowboat earlier that afternoon. She paid for a two day rental, so no one would think twice about a missing boat. The lake was rife with activity, so there was no cause for alarm if any of her target's hired help monitored the shop's activity. 

She found twilight the best time to work, as daytime was too easy to be seen, and nighttime made hired thugs more vigilant if they were trained properly. And the goons that protected her target seemed like pros.

She had observed them with a compact, but powerful monocular earlier that day. She counted around seven men, none of which matched the description of her target, all nondescriptly dressed, but obviously armed, if the bulges in their armpits were any indications. Light armaments like handguns, or PDWs were to be expected. She went over her intel once more, before gearing up.

Her target was Frank Moresmo, CEO of Parliament Inc., a PMC with contracts in the Middle East, Asia, Russia, and South America. A former 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta Major who commanded a unit of snake-eaters responsible for numerous incursions behind enemy lines all throughout the Middle East, Frank was a master of hand-to-hand combat, small arms, and wilderness survival. He cut his teeth in the first Gulf War, enlisting fresh from high school, later seeing action in Kosovo, Haiti, Peru, and then back to Iraq and Afghanistan. 42 years old, unmarried, but in a relationship his head of security, a former mixed martial artist named Cassandra Mithras, herself disgraced after intentionally injuring several opponents, killing one of them, and testing positive for steroids. She was fiercely loyal to him and stuck to him like glue.

In addition to her, he kept a small but unnumbered retinue of mercs from his company on retainer, as well as a cook. The cabin Frank was staying in was a two-story deal with large picture windows, a massive deck overlooking the lake, and a balcony above that. A pier was situated a short distance from the back the cabin. The forest surrounded the cabin from all sides but the lakefront, but other than that, there was no cover around the building or the grounds.

She tucked the dossier away, and began preparing for her next move.

---

"Frank..." Her dulcet tones stirred him from his reverie, inspiring him to turn around from the lake. His lover, Cassandra stood in the doorway of the balcony, wearing a silk robe, sexy lingerie, and fuck-me heels in addition to a concupiscent grin. She was very tall to begin with, 6' barefoot, but her heels made her tower over him, a concept that made his cock hard instantly. The slinky robe was open, revealing her muscular body, tanned skin, and silky, black bra and g-string that barely contained her. She had short blonde hair and a gorgeous face that reminded him of Brigitte Nielsen back in her heyday in the '80s.

She slunk over to him, heels clacking on the hard wood of the balcony, where she threw her powerful arms around his neck, and kissed him with a sexual passion than nearly made him ejaculate all over his expensive slacks. Frank reciprocated, and slipped his rough, killer's hands over her statuesque body, feeling the steely muscles beneath her soft skin. The kiss ended with a loud pop of satisfied suction from both parties.

"You've been ignoring me all day, Frankie..." She purred. "You're gonna tell me you're more interested in having another cocktail, rather than having me any which way you want?"

"Fuck the booze," Frank grinned, tossing the crystal cocktail glass over his shoulder without a care. He grabbed her sinewy ass with gusto, making her cry out with excitement. Cassandra loved when Frank was forceful. "I gotta get me some of this." They kissed once more, more violently than last time before retiring into the master bedroom.

---

The wetsuit fit her like a glove. Her supple body slid into it like an eel through a coral reef. She was to travel light for this op. The client specifically requested that the kill was clean and looked like an accident. She had brought her SIG P232, but opted to leave it with her stash on the island, instead taking a Gerber Mark II dagger. She didn't even need that, really. She was a master of the unarmed killing arts, but a solid knife was an invaluable, multi-use tool in addition to a killing weapon. But she intended to be merciful and only kill her target. She had a rep to protect, and didn't need the hassle of leaving a lot of evidence behind. She also packed three syringes filled with sedative that was fast-acting and would render a target unconscious for up to 20 minutes. She planned to infiltrate via the lake to the northeast, using the forest for cover. From there, she'd watch the patrols and make her next move.

She slipped the mask over her head. It was outfitted with a rebreather and an image intensifier. With this she could swim under the surface and remain undetected during her approach. She tested the rebreather, taking a few breaths of metallic air before slipping into the water unseen and unheard.

The goggles helped her see beneath the dark waves as she sinuously knifed through the water, powerful, trained muscles working in concert. In moments she drifted up to the surface near the shore. No sentries. She emerged from the water soundlessly, and crawled onto the beach. She was within sight of the pier, but she couldn't see any guards from here. It was unlikely they would patrol too far away from the grounds, but it only took one to turn his head and see a darkly clad, lithe figure making her way into the woods.

She allowed the water to slough off of her suit and brushed sand off that clung to her. Like a panthress, she stalked the forest floor on all fours, attuning her senses towards the sounds of human movement, pausing every so often to get a better read. Her body sweat and her built muscles protested under the strain of such deliberate movement, but it wouldn't do to go crashing around like a drunk elephant. Birds were calling their goodnights to one another, and the nearby waves crashed and broke, hopefully masking her stealthy movements.

The house was within a dozen meters or so. She took off her mask and tucked it into a pouch on her hip, bringing her monocular to a keen eye, and observing for movement. Through the gray-green image, a pair of guards walked listlessly along the side of the house, obviously bored with their assignment. They talked about some matter or another, probably sports. She didn't care really. She then crept closer, hunkered down and observed some more.

---

Frank never ceased to be amazed at Cass's body. He sat on the edge of the bed with her standing before him, flexing her muscles. The robe had come off early, but she still wore her too-small lingerie and heels. She was built like an Olympia-class bodybuilder, just the way Frank liked 'em. She juiced, obviously, but she hadn't shown much in the way of side effects. No blemishes, body hair, no man face or voice. The only things that gave her juicing away aside from her huge muscles was her sexual aggression and her big clit, side effects that Frank could certainly live with.

He ran his fingers over her barrel-like thighs, her head-sized, diamond-cut calves, and her round, curvy ass. She shivered with unbridled sexual lust as he did so. Cassandra loved muscle worship. Nothing was sexier than a man who liked muscular women to her. And Frank was a god amongst men. She had her fill of simpering schmoes. Real men knew what they liked and took it without asking or apologizing. He made his own way, and she greatly admired him for that.

That and he knew how and where to touch her just right.

Her rippling belly called his scarred lips to attend to them, eliciting a quiet moan from her mouth. She clutched his stubbly head as he kissed and licked her abs with the attention a master would provide. She could easily kill him in this vulnerable position. Press his face into her belly to suffocate him, snap his neck like kindling, or crush his skull and it would be all over. There was no way that she would ever do that, as she loved him dearly as much as he loved her. Frank found her strength fascinating and sexually stimulating, which in turn made her horny.

He made his way down north up to her bulging chest. She was not flat chested by any stretch of the imagination, but her chest was solid muscle rather than breast tissue. Cassandra was at one time insecure about that fact, but Frank thought her pecs were too sexy to cover up with ugly globs of plastic. Her raw muscular chest didn't detract from her sexy femininity in his eyes, and that boosted her confidence immeasurably.

As he orally explored her chest, he deftly undid her bra to get to her erect, throbbing nipples. He took the hard fleshy protuberances into his mouth and suckled vigorously. Cassandra bit her lip, and urged him onwards with her cries of unmitigated pleasure. He gave each side of her armored chest full service, driving her wild with his practiced ministrations.

She had had enough. Worship was fine, but getting fucked by a sex god was better. She threw him back onto the bed suddenly, tossing all 180 LBS of him like a ragdoll. Instead of terror, anger, or even surprise on his brutally handsome, scarred face, there was an excited grin instead. In his pants was an epic tentpole, an object she wanted more than life itself at the moment. She stipped her thong and heels off, and crawled on top of him like a lioness about to devour a downed antelope.

---

The guards passed. Time to move.

She crept forth, slowly edging low to the ground. Most people looked for threats at eye level. Of course one would eventually detect a darkly clad moving object if staring in that direction, but if she stuck to shadows and broke their line of sight, she could sneak right under their noses with no one the wiser.

She flattened up against the wall of the cabin, taking stock of the environs. Along this side of the dwelling, there was only a narrow path that was poorly lit. The sun had disappeared behind the treeline in the horizon, leaving only a peachy, rosy afterglow in the western sky. To the north was forest. This side of the cabin had smaller windows than the large picture windows facing the beach. A rain gutter led up the wall to the roof.

She raised up a few inches from her low crouch to peer into the windows. Her goggles told her that the room on the other side was a dining room. A long table and several chairs were inside. It was dark and uninhabited. The windows, however, wouldn't budge. Locked. She'd have to look for another point of entry.

The rain gutter caught her attention again. It looked sturdy enough. She experimentally reached over and grabbed it. In her gloved hand, the gutter didn't rattle or creak. A sharp tug revealed it's sturdy nature. Good enough for her.

She began climbing upwards as quietly as she could manage. She braced her feet against the wall, and shimmied up hand over hand. Reaching the roof of the cabin, she nimbly hauled herself up and over. From a predatory crouch, she surveyed the front yard area. There was a separate two-story garage to match the house, and three SUVs parked in the driveway. It looked large enough to house a few people. Indeed, lights were on upstairs. A long gravel path led to the road out. The guards that patrolled earlier stood in front of the house smoking and generally neglecting their duties. So far she counted ten different men on patrol, including these two. There may have been more inside, but judging from the amount of vehicles out front, there couldn't be too many more.

Slinking to the edge of the roof westward, she spied the balcony hanging over the deck. Tempting, but too likely to be spotted. Four men stood out back, as eager in their duties as the mooks out front.

Six in the yard, she noted. If all went well, these men wouldn't know she was ever here until morning. All that remained was to get inside.

She wasn't going to do much from up here. Scanning along the wall below, something caught her attention to the south. An open window. Creeping along surefootedly, she made no noise along the sturdy cabin roof. She watched the men below before making a move. They all had their backs to the house, figuring anything interesting would happen from the lake. This worked for her. She edged to the side, and lowered herself down. From this position, she swung her legs back and forth, until she had enough momentum to pitch forth and inside.

Landing like a feather, she unsheathed her knife in one fluid motion, crouched and ready to strike. The window opened into a hallway, empty of sentries. There were two doors along the wall, neither unlocked. She slowly pulled down the handle of one of the doors, and pushed the door in enough to see inside. One room was a storage closet, so she moved on to the other. The other was an armory. It was full of military grade hardware. Rifles, handguns, shotguns, grenades, you name it. She didn't anticipate needing any of this gear, but making a mental note couldn't hurt.

She padded on the thick carpet over to the edge of the wall. The hallway was L-shaped. Directly on the other side was a staircase leading downwards. She judged it opened into the dining area. At the far end of the hallway, she heard... noises. Tucking her dagger back, she slipped over to investigate. There were two more doors to chose from. One was open and led to a bathroom. The other, however...

Looking into the keyhole, she saw a large, muscular blonde woman riding a man in flagrante delicto.

* * * * * * *

Part 2

----

Cass was fucking Frank like she was never going to see him again. He could barely hold on for the ride. Her strength and aggression made it like trying to screw a hurricane. He idly wondered if he was going to survive this time, much like last time, and the time before that.

Nevertheless, he was having a ball.

Her hips rolled violently, causing her abs to ripple with every repetition. His hands clutched her hips for dear life because it felt like she was going to grind his pelvis into paste. Cassandra's bellows of sexual frenzy were no doubt reverberating throughout the house. He ordered his men to patrol outside until 0900, even though the time was nearly there. Even if they did hear, no one would dare to interrupt or eavesdrop. So Frank enjoyed himself. He couldn't help but feel giddy like a youngster who found his first porno mag.

Cass lowered herself down to him, and thrust her tongue down his throat. After a sweaty make-out session, she clamped her massive thighs around Frank's waist, and twisted him so she was on her back. It was his turn to lead, apparently.

When in Rome, fuck like a barbarian, Frank thought, and took up the task given to him like a good little soldier.

---

Just when the action seemed to get more violent, the lovers changed positions. This allowed her to finally make visual contact with her target, Frank Moresmo. The IED scars on his ribs, and the tattoos on his shoulder and upper arm gave him away.

Looks like he's going to be in there for a while, she snarked inwardly. There was no way she could continue from here. Not unless he has a heart attack. Which, given the pace and force they were going at it, he just might. She decided to head downstairs to take stock of the rest of the house.

Sure enough, the stairs led to the dining room. A grandfather clock ticked on the far wall, but the rest of the room was devoid of anything interesting. The sound of a sink suddenly running made her tense up. The open doorway went to the combined kitchen/living room area. And attractive young woman in a white chef's smock was running the sink. The cook.

A noncombatant. There was no reason to engage her, but she couldn't' afford to be spotted in any case. She reached into a pouch for a sedative needle. She edged forward like a cat ready to pounce on a bird. The cook's back was to her, but there was a window over the sink. The overhead light illuminated the kitchen well enough that anyone outside could look in, and there would be a reflection cast on the window in case the cook looked up.

The cook hummed as she washed the pots and pans that had been used for tonight's dinner. She almost didn't feel the needle stick into her neck until it was too late. The drowsiness kicked in quickly, followed by paralysis, then unconsciousness, all within a minute's time. She held onto the cook, closing and hand over the cook's mouth to muffle screams and pinned her down to minimize thrashing. When it was all said and done, she picked up the cook's limp form, and hauled her up to the storage room upstairs. There was a roll of duct tape on a shelf nearby. She bound and gagged the cook for good measure, and locked the door. Whoever had the key would unlock it if they needed to get in there, but hopefully it would at least by her some time.

She made her way back over to the love nest to see what her next move would be.

---

"Al-most-there!" Frank announced, thrusting his dick into Cassandra's tight, muscular womanhood. She had already climaxed, but Frank was still a ways to go yet. In exactly five more thrusts, he exploded all over her, collapsing onto her beefy, heaving chest. She was sweaty, just like he was. Her mammoth arms curled around him in a bear hug of epic proportions. He could feel his ribs and spine buckling.

"MMM! That was a-mazing!" Cass moaned. The earth really did move, it seemed. She let him go, and allowed him to rest next to her. The two kissed more, but tenderly this time. He pulled away from her, and stood up, groaning as he straightened his spine.

"Goddamn..." He complained. "I'm gettin' old."

"Where are you going?" Cass inquired. She didn't want to be alone, that much was obvious.

"I gotta take a leak, babe," Frank explained. But he went back to her for one last kiss. "I'll be back, in two shakes." He grinned at that last bit. It took Cassandra a moment to understand the meaning, but the filthy pun dawned on her.

"Ew, you dirty old man!" She reached for a pillow, and wailed on him with it playfully. "Go then."

----

Frank was coming this way. She made a snap decision. This was her chance to strike. It was not ideal, what with a witness so close, but there may not be another chance at this. Moving back to the bathroom, she climbed into the tub, and hid behind the shower curtain. There was a large mirror spanning the wall above the counter. Her dark suit contrasted with the white tiling of the wall, but the curtain obscured her enough that a layman wouldn't notice her.

But Frank Moresmo was not a layman. There was a good chance he'd detect her. She would have to strike before that.

----

"Cute ass, baby!" Cassandra called as Frank left, prompting him to close the door in response. He heard the pillow slam against the door in retaliation. He smirked. Life was good. Frank then crossed the hall to drain his bruised and battered lizard. Those martinis went through him hours ago, but there was no way he was going to take a piss in the middle of fucking a goddess like Cassandra.

His whole body ached from the ordeal, and would likely for some time afterwards. He was getting old, as loathe as he was to admit it. He stepped into the restroom and over to the toilet, where he stood for a moment, trying to coax his junk to switch the streams and allow him to get rid of some of this pressure.

----

Frank was peeing with his back to her. He let out a satisfied groan. The stream sounded like a waterfall hitting the bowl water. Wrinkling her nose in distaste, she pulled the curtain back slowly, hoping his deluge would mask the sound.

Gotta make it look like an accident. But how? Frank was taking a leak in the dark. Maybe he slipped on the bathroom rug, and hit his head on the counter. Or maybe broke his neck on the tub. Plausible, but tough to pull off. By all accounts, Frank was a deadly master of CQC. She was confident in her own strength, but it wouldn't be easy taking on a man as well trained and tested as the former Major.

No time like the present. She thought, then leapt.

----

Frank rolled his stiff neck as he pissed. For a second there, he thought he heard a noise.

Whatever, He thought. There was no one here but him. He finished relieving himself when all of a sudden someone kicked the back of one of his knees, and grabbed him from behind.

"What the--?!" Frank uttered in disbelief. He was cut off by a vice-grip like blood choke.

SHIT! His mind raced for milliseconds before he felt himself lose consciousness. He fought to stay awake, and planted his foot against the wall. Black spots were taking over his vision, blotting out the darkness of the bathroom. Frank kicked off the wall, and slammed his obviously surprised would-be assassin into the wall. This loosened the grip a bit, but not broke it. Frank lashed out with an elbow, finding purchase with a torso of some kind. He then grabbed the arm around his throat, and leaned forward, using the inertia to assist his shoulder throw. The figure flew forward, but miraculously landed on its feet.

"Son of a bitch!" Frank growled as the lithe figure pounced once more, striking with blows aimed at his vitals. Whoever this person was, they were good. But, Frank was no slouch. He blocked or parried all the incoming attacks, but as soon as he did so, another was on it's way. Frank lashed out with his own offense, but was caught at the wrist.

The assassin executed an armdrag takedown, and planted him on his back on the bathroom floor. Frank scrambled quickly to his feet to engage the enemy, but found no one. He whipped his head around in time to feel a sharp blow to his his kidney. He seized up. Pain flooded his body, and he could barely feel his opponent grabbing his head, and bending his neck back over their shoulder. His vertebrae crunched like wet celery. Frank's last sight was of a world upside down.

----

She held him with his neck bent back for a minute. Neck snaps were rarely instantly fatal. The trick was to restrict the airflow. Most people died of a broken neck because they couldn't breathe. She checked to make sure his heart stopped. Next she organized the prestidigitation of arranging the 'accident.' She positioned him so that it looked like the rug tripped him up, and he landed neck first on the lip of the tub. Plausible. If and when the authorities showed up, they wouldn't care that this scumbag was dead and wouldn't follow up on whether or not he really slipped.

Now to get out of dodge.

She made her way out into the hallway and was about to vacate the premises when the bedroom door burst open.

----

Cassandra idled languidly on the bed, waiting for her stallion to return. He was gone a long time.

Old man probably has prostate trouble, Cass thought with a smirk. She was definitely going to use that to tease him. Moments passed, and she sucked her teeth in annoyance.

"Dammit, Frank." Maybe he changed his mind, and sat down for a deuce. Or maybe he was doing this on purpose. It was like him to keep her waiting just to be a dick. Oh yeah. She was gonna pound him good for that. If he was waiting for her to come after him, he had another thing coming. She positioned herself on the bed in a coquettish cheesecake-esque pose.

This outta shine him on, Cassandra grinned to herself. Come and get it you bastard.

"Son of a bitch!" She heard Frank cry. Cass quirked an eyebrow. He probably forgot to turn the light on again. But that wasn't annoyed Frank. That was pissed off Frank. Something wasn't right. On a whim, Cassandra opened the drawer of the night stand and took out a pistol. It was an FN FNP45. Frank had carried it with him in Iraq. She thumbed off the safety, and checked for brass like Frank taught her. She then moved over to the door and listened. It sounded like a struggle. She gripped the pistol tightly, and waited. She didn't want to accidentally shoot Frank, but if he was in danger she had to act.

The sound of a sickening crunch pricked her ears. Then, silence.

She counted to ten, then shouldered the door. The darkened hallway gave way to the light of the bedroom. Cass sweeped the hall with her pistol, not seeing any targets. She dashed over to the lightswitch, and kicked it on.

----

The hallway flooded with light just as she slipped downstairs into the cover of darkness. Heavy, thudding footsteps above her told that Cassandra Mithras was going to find Frank's body in seconds. She needed to be gone by then. She dashed as quietly as she could over to the window and jimmied it open.

"FRANK!" Came Cassandra's anguished cry.

Like a shadow, she slipped outside, and closed the window behind her. She meant to head for the woods and to safety. As she did so, breaking glass caught her ear.

----

"DIE!" Cassandra roared in anguished rage. She heard the window open and close downstairs. She pistol punched the bathroom window in time to see a shadow down below. She leveled the sights of the pistol like Frank taught her and squeezed off all fifteens shots of .45ACP ammo, screaming as she did so. Tears stung her eyes and red clouded her vision. She had no idea if she hit her target or not.

Her pistol empty, she threw it in frustration and dashed to the armory. The door nearly exploded into splinters from the force of her kick. Inside she took Frank's prized Ares Shrike 5.56mm LMG. She took it and flew downstairs, and outside. All twelve men had come running at the sound of gunfire, weapons drawn. The sight of a naked Cassandra wielding a machine gun was quite the spectacle. Still, as professional soldiers, they knew something was up. They followed her into the woods.

"Shine your lights into the woods!" She ordered. They did so without question, turning on their tac-lights mounted onto their PDWs, shotguns, and handguns. Cassandra caught sight of a dark figure dashing into the woods.

"THERE!" She bellowed, shouldering her weapon. Her men saw, and opened fire along with her.

----

Halogen light bathed her, before a lead-jacketed hornet's nest began to swarm. This was not going according to plan. It should have been simple. She was stupid thinking she could take Frank on without resistance. Her ribs were still tender from his elbow. Now she was sucking in ragged, painful breaths as she looked to escape the hail of gunfire. Thinking quickly, she remembered that there was a rock formation with caves to the east of the cabin. Not perfect, but it would at least afford more concealment than the forest. She needed seconds to think and regroup.

Serpentining, she looked to avoid sudden lead poisoning. Bullets whizzed by her head and impacted into trees and shredding undergrowth. The forest floor gave way to a trail. It would be tactical suicide to follow it. But it was tactical suicide to stop when she had several men and one very, large scorned woman following guns blazing. In a roundabout way, she found the rocky outcropping. Indeed, there was a large cave entrance. Intel said that this was natural cave formation that was modified by the parks department into a tourist attraction. Several branches of the cave were closed off out of safety concerns, but there were lots of places to hide, if only for a few seconds.

It would do. She booked as fast as her muscular legs could carry her.

----

"He's headed for Lamplight Caves!" A merc supplied. Cassandra grinned. Lamplight Caves were once connected to a gypsum mine that was tapped out over fifty years ago. Several shafts were sealed off, and all paths lead to only two locations. It was now part of a larger tourist attraction that combined the caves, a small 19th logging camp replica, and an old abandoned saw mill. Only one way out, if she had one entrance guarded. They stopped short of the cave entrance at her order.

"Half of you, stay here. Guard this with your lives. We will not let him get away. Blaine, Mac, you will stay at the entrance. Dillon, Poncho, Hawkins and Billy will flush him out towards the other entrance. The rest of you will follow me!" The mercs nodded, and set about carrying out their orders. The camp was a short distance away. The caves made it seem farther than it was because the shafts wound around so much. There was no way this guy was going to get there ahead of her and her crew.

They reached the camp in record time. The forest thinned out considerably up here. It was made up of log huts that lumberjacks of the era used to bed down in, stacks of logs, and other amenities and logging paraphernalia with helpful plaques with informational writing detailing the day to day life of a jack, silviculture in general, and a slightly preachy tone about protecting the environment.

"Hudson, you and Hicks will take the other entrance. Wierzbowski, Ferro, Vasquez and Drake, on me." She instructed her men to set up shop using the camp as cover.

Come on out you fucker, the door's open... Cassandra thought, darkly.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

El_Roy_1999

Wow. That is impressive! I like the dynamic of the story-telling and the way the characters interact. You're spot on!
Thank you very much!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Elmanouche

Yup, very nice.
The flow reminds me of a "spy" novel I liked (forgot the author). Alternative between different point of views.
definitely k+ there !
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

NinjaStar

The Club
by NinjaStar


There I sat, staring at dust motes swirling in the waning sunlight waiting for my girlfriend. I was always waiting for her, for some reason. Waiting for her to try on new clothes, waiting for her to get off the phone, waiting for her to climax so I could bust a nut. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

"It'll be worth the wait," She winked at me. That was nearly an hour ago. Several hours ago, our mutual *ahem* 'friend', Suzy had called wanting to know if we'd like to go out tonight to hit a hot new club that just opened up. I'm not really a club kind of guy. Valentina, my girlfriend, loved the idea and agreed for both of us. I tried to object, but she just batted those baby blues at me, and I melted like butter. She reassured me that it would be right up my alley.

"Oh, yeah, drunken hipster assholes snorting rails in the bathroom, shitty dubstep music, and overpriced drinks. Sounds like my kinda joint," I snarked.

"According to Suzy, it's nothing like that at all. You'll like it. I guarantee it." Something about Val's tone intrigued me. She wasn't just buttering me up to get me to agree. There was honesty in her words. Valentina was a terrible liar anyway. I saw through her easily when she was fibbing. Her tells manifested so blatantly, to the uninitiated it would be rather hilarious.

Long story short, I had gotten ready in about twenty minutes. I wore a nice tailored suit without a tie and matching smart shoes. Easy, right? Valentina, apparently was giving herself a full spa treatment. She really didn't need much makeup. I didn't know what's taking so long.

The upstairs bedroom door opened and closed, bringing me out of my catatonia. I heard heavy footfalls on the carpeting signalling that Valentina had finally completed her task of getting ready and was making her way down stairs. True enough, the clack of stiletto heels came down the hardwood stairs. I rose to meet her in the kitchen. My jaw dropped when I finally laid eyes on her.

Worth the wait? Hell yes.

Her massive body was crammed into a skin-tight, shimmering gold party dress made with strippers in mind. There was more skin than dress, really. It was translucent for the most part, save for strategically opaque areas to preserve 'modesty.' The skirt ended just a few inches past the crotch displaying her tree-trunk thighs, and bowling ball calves for all to see. Her gigantic pecs filled out the slivers of breast cups, stretching them taut and her nipples were like bullets. Muscle seemed to be devouring the garment.

A concupiscent grin overtook Valentina's beautiful freckled features when she saw my stunned silence.

"Told ya," She teased. Val clacked over to me. On her feet were matching hooker heels that boosted her height by six more inches. We were on equal footing height-wise barefoot. Now she towered over me. My dick was painfully hard. She crushed me up against the kitchen island, curling her mighty arms around my neck. Val's guns were thicker around than my thigh. Last time they were measured, they were 26" in diameter. Leaning down, the red-haired amazon kissed me passionately, cooing lustfully as she did so. As we kissed, I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I groped the inside of her dress, her ass, her lats, her arms, everything. She giggled sensually as I did so, shuddering with pleasure as I made my way down her bullish neck and meaty traps, down to her swelling chest. As I made love to her beefy pecs, the fiery roar of an Italian sportscar alerted us to Suzy's coming.

Sure enough, the front door exploded inwards and our mutual fuck buddy caught us in the act.

"Jesus, can't you kids keep your hands off of each other for more than two goddamn seconds?!" She energetically joked. Suzy wore a teeny dress similar to what Val wore with even less covering, black in color, matching her short, asymmetrical haircut. Bug-like sunglasses covered her dark eyes. She was less muscular than Valentina by a hair, but was a few inches taller. Her heels jetted her up to over six and a half feet tall.

"Damn, girl, you're looking good," Valentina purred sexily.

"Don't I know it," Suzy replied, taking off her glasses and striding over to the huge redhead, pulling her into a deep kiss of her own. Val moaned lasciviously, melting in Suzy's bulging embrace. She was teasing me. It didn't have the intended effect on me like she wanted. I could only sit back and enjoy the two amazons tongue kissing and feeling each other's tumefied muscles. They stole playfully teasing glances at me while they frenched. After an eternity, they let go with a loud pop of suction and coos of exaggerated lust.

Suzy then turned to me, scooped me up effortlessly, and sat me on the counter to balance out the height difference.

"Don't think I forgot about you, sweetie," She purred, giving me the same treatment. Suzy always kissed far more aggressively than Valentina. Her tongue was a warrior that effortlessly slew yours, and carried the lifeless corpse back to her mouth. Valentina enjoyed the experience and took things slow. Just as I thought she was going to suffocate me, she released her oral punishment with a pop.

"Now that's out of the way, shall we?" Suzy asked us.

"Hell yeah. Let's go," Val grabbed me as we followed Suzy out to her hot black sports car, and we went.

----

Suzy drove like a goddamned maniac. Her Italian beast thrummed mightily as she weaved in and out of late day traffic without a care. Valentina didn't seem to mind, as she was too busy getting her groove on in the front seat to the radio. My heart was about to explode from stress at any moment. I noticed as we were flying through town, the areas we drove in got worse and worse. The buildings were dirty and abandoned, looking like the ruins of a war-torn city.

"Um, Suzy, where the hell are we going?" I ventured.

"It's a secret," She replied coyly.

Rolling my eyes, I figured it was pointless to ask. Later, Suzy pulled into a parking garage. It was devoid of cars and life, much like the streets of this particular neighborhood. Suzy's car rolled down the levels until I was sure we were underground. She stopped and we got out, but not before Val protested the premature end to some song she was enjoying.

I was incredulous that Suzy would just leave her car unattended in such a place.

She lowered her shades to look at me over the top of them. "Trust me," Suzy stated. Without more discussion, she walked along side me with Valentina bringing up the other side. My girlfriend kissed me on the cheek as they both curled their mighty arms around me, acting as my incredibly muscular arm candy. My hands found their way to both of their round, taut asses and gave them a squeeze.

"That's the spirit," Suzy giggled. She led us down a ramp where a blazing purple neon sign that read in big, bold faced letters "THEMYSCIRA" followed by the Venus Symbol. On the cross below the circle, a pair of muscular arms flexed a double bicep. I was in awe as we walked through a doorway that led us down a corridor packed with people. There was a long line to get in it seemed.

That didn't stop Suzy or Valentina, as we imperiously strutted past the gaggle of people, mostly men, who watched with a mixture of awe, lust, jealousy towards me, and some rage that we weren't waiting in line. There were two female bouncers, each bulging with muscle beneath tight black t-shirts and leather pants. They stood imposingly with thew-packed arms crossed over equally dense chests at the velvet rope. They smiled in familiarity at Suzy as we approached, and one of them unhooked the rope to let us by.

"Heya, Suzy," One of them called.

"Looking big, Trish, Sonya" Suzy replied, nodding to the quiet one. Trish rolled her eyes good naturedly.

"Says one of the biggest, baddest, bitches on the block. And what's this? An even bigger, badder bitch? I might have to stop lifting entirely!" Trish gestured at Valentina.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful," Valentina piped up, curling her free arm into a mind blowing flex before kissing her mountainous peak. Trish laughed.

"Enough, enough. You're both making me feel inadequate. Go ahead in. I'll call Annie to let her know you're here finally," Trish and her partner let us by before she reached for a cell phone and began dialing.

"Thanks, girl. See you at the gym tomorrow?" Suzy asked, getting into the elevator with us.

"Of course. Have fun." Trish flexed a huge bicep, and waved us off as the door closed. The elevator took us even further into the depths of the Earth. It had just dawned on me that it was likely there were more muscle packed women awaiting inside. My mouth was dry, and I was starting to overcome the scarousal I felt looking at the bouncers outside. I knew that other women besides Val and Suzy had muscles, but I had never seen other women come close to their level before. It was tantalizing and frightening at the same time.

As the bass from the club's music started to reverberate through the elevator car, I wonder just what the hell I allowed myself to get talked into.
----

Be kind. More to come later.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

iome60

oh, what an enticing start!
very well written and promising: thank for sharing, and keep up the good work!!
there's karma for you...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far (well, other than the girls each towering over the guy, that's not my cup of tea, but I'll bite my tongue on that if there's girls of all shapes and sizes inside the club, if it's all Amazons, well, then I'll just keep my mouth shut when the next chapter comes out.) But other than that, I have to say, I'm intrigued. k+! and you will be getting another k+! the next time I'm on just for the avatar you have!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

solitariodude

K for a great twist to the clubbing scene ;D :hellno:

NinjaStar

A/N: Sorry I took so long getting back. Thanks to everyone who reviewed what there is so far.

Jeremy, you are a man of wealth and taste, so thank you especially for noticing my Dusty avatar. I usually don't go for the super tall types either. I'd imagine Valentina's around 5'9" barefoot and Suzy's around 6'2" or so, so they're not as tall as seems to be insanely popular (anything over 7' is rather too much for me, and even that is stretching it.) but still rather tall. I admit the six inch heel thing is a bit extravagant, but let's pretend it's part of the dress code for the club.

But enough prattling out of me. Let's do this.

----

The door opened up with a cheerful "DING!" that was nearly drowned out by the throbbing bass of the club music rattling my bones. It was a slow, sensual beat that was nearly indistinct due to the acoustics. The huge room that we stepped into was a lobby modeled on Greco-Roman architecture designed to resemble a temple of sorts. Amid the columns and marble (which if real cost a small fortune in and of itself) were statuary, friezes, and paintings all sharing one motif: muscular women.

The artwork depicted battles, love, feats of strength, and muscle worship, just to name a few topics. In the center of the room were a pair of gilded statues seeming representing the duality of the perfect Amazon. One statue depicted a beautifully and powerfully muscled woman clad in nothing but a plumed Corinthian styled helmet and sandals, standing one foot over a defeated enemy, bearing a spear and a large round shield. Long, flowing hair cascaded from her helm. She seemed to beckon any and all challengers to face her.

The other statue was of presumably the same Amazon, only in a gentler pose. Her spear and shield discarded, she wore her helm high on her head while lovingly embracing a much smaller, more slender man. Her face showed joyful bliss in holding her lover close.

The sumptuousness of the room I stood in staggered me. The fact that such a place could even exist was still unreal.

"Oh! Welcome, welcome!" A husky feminine voice interrupted my reverie. I turned to see another muscular woman heading our way. She was middle aged, but still very gorgeous with wild, curly hair that bounced with every step. Her tight black three-quarter sleeved blouse was bursting at the seems to contain her herculean physique, which dwarfed many hardcore bodies I'd seen that were half her age. The plunging neckline displayed thick slabs of pectoral muscle that most male bodybuilders would kill to have. Similarly, her tight black work pants hugged her barrel-like thighs and even though they loosened as they went past the knee, her cantaloupe-sized calves were not easily hidden. She was smaller than either of my two escorts, but out-muscled me twice-over, easily. Open-toed heels completed the ensemble.

The mystery woman threw her arms around Suzy, kissing her on the cheek in a motherly fashion, then giving Valentina and I the same.

"I'm so glad you could come out!" the Amazonian cougar said giddily.

"It's good to see you, Annie," Suzy said, then introduced us to her friend. "This is Annie, the founder and proprietress of Themyscira. She's a legend, and one of my idols."

"Oh, stop," Annie said, blushing. "That was a long time ago."

"You still look great," Suzy said, making Annie smile. She bounced her pecs, displaying a mind-boggling degree of muscle control. I had to concur with Suzy. If Annie looked this good now, what did she look like at Valentina or Suzy's age? I imagined her swelling before my eyes, youth returning, muscles bursting fabric until she rivaled either girl in size. It was glorious.

"I guess I still got something left," Annie said coyly. She turned to my girlfriend. "It's great to finally meet you, Valentina," Annie said, smiling genially. She then turned to me, raising a playful eyebrow.. "And you. I've heard lots of stories about you."

"All of them flattering, I hope," I said archly.

Annie winked knowingly. "If I was your age you'd bet I'd test you to see if you could put your money where your mouth is."

"There's nothing wrong with you now. I like older women," I retorted.

Annie laughed. "Yeah, right, and have Valentina break me in half before she pounded you into paste. I don't think so. That's entrapment."

"I don't mind," Valentina joined in, wearing a sexy grin. "As long as I get to play too." Annie laughed uproariously.

"Kids these days!" She said while trying to catch her breath. "I swear I was mostly straight when I got up this morning!" Annie eyed Valentina up and down. "Suzy wasn't exaggerating, you're fucking huge!" Annie exclaimed, unable to resist the charms of Valentina's titanic thews. Valentina seemed a little shy at first, but then gamely flexed her muscles for the muscle matron. Val's chest swelled as she slowly flexed, taxing the scant garments covering her mighty chest to the brink.

"Oh my god!" Annie squealed like a schoolgirl, and rested her head against Valentina's muscular bosom, causing my girlfriend to giggle. A dopey, blissful grin broke her gorgeous, older features. "I just love big pecs!" Val bounced her pecs to Annie's delight, making them perform various tricks.

"Hey, what am I, chopped liver?" Suzy complained, cupping her long nailed-fingers in front of her, forcing her equally impressive pecs to thrust forward. Annie couldn't deny the lure of such a huge bounty of muscle and went to her younger friend, cupping Suzy's pecs, kissing the exposed flesh and nuzzling her. Annie, though massive compared to me, looked like a child compared to Suzy. The dark-haired seductress flexed her mountainous bicep in victory.

"Looks like I've gotten you beat, freckles. Neener-neener-nee-ner! Ha!"

"Hey!" Valentina barked, giving Suzy an exaggerated stink-eye, pouting her sexy lips in mock-indignation. Suzy stuck her tongue out in response. Valentina took a defiant step forward, which Suzy matched, staring her fire-tressed lover down, sending Annie over to me. I caught the Olympian-physiqued cougar, and threw my arms around her protectively.

"What a lucky boy you are, getting all that to yourself," Annie whispered to me.

"Well, luck's only part of it," I grinned.

"Oh, I bet," Annie winked playfully.

"Posedown?" Valentina challenged, squinting her blue-eyes dangerously.

"Any time, any place, Carrot Top!" Suzy snarled, hitting a mind-blowing crab pose, while sneering in a superior fashion. Suzy's dress held on for dear life as she muscles detonated beneath her tanned skin. Valentina yawned.

"You call that a Most-Muscular, you scrawny little bitch?" Val matched Suzy's pose with one of her own, flexing even more muscle than Suzy. The level of muscularity displayed by these two titanesses outmatched and entire Mr. Olympia lineup.

"Everyone knows I've got a better back!" The black-clad vamp declared, turning and doing a rear lat spread. The fabric of her dress popped as it tried to contain her. Valentina rolled her eyes.

"Hardly." She matched Suzy's lat spread with one of her own. The beefiness of her lats was legendary. There was no gap between them and her arms. The two turned to face each other once more, staring daggers into the other.

"If this dress wasn't so damn expensive and hard to get on, I'd tear it off and really let loose!" Suzy vowed darkly.

"Better get pumped first!" Valentina teased. "You'd need all the help you could get!"

"Girls, girls!" Annie cut in, waving away the vapors while blushing like crazy. "You're both huge.... Though if I were in my prime I'd wipe the floor with the both of you!" She said, flexing her huge guns. The fabric of her shirt groaned in protest to contain the sudden swelling of her might. Suzy and Valentina looked at each other, then at Annie's amazing arms before calling for a temporary détente. I could tell that there was a silent vow between them to continue this later. Annie turned to me and smiled conspiratorially.

"See, they know who's boss around here," She said playfully. I couldn't tear my eyes off her arm. The round swelling of bulging muscle beneath the sleeve stretched the fabric tight enough to see skin beneath. Seeing this, she grinned mischieviously, and pumped her arm a few times for emphasis.

"Do you mind if I..." I intoned, mesmerised. Annie offered her muscles to me, which I reached out and caressed lovingly. She flexed both arms, then her lats, before finishing with her amazing pecs. Even through the thin fabric of her shirt, I could feel her power thrumming throughout her body. Annie's body was a dynamo of heat. I would've given my soul for a more thorough examination, but I might not live that long if I ignored either of the two hulking women I came in with for too long. I noticed Annie's nipples were like bullets when I was done, suggesting that she enjoyed my worship as much as I did.

She then roused as if suddenly remembering something. "That reminds me, here," Annie reached into her pocket and removed a golden bracelet and handed it to me.

"Ooh, and I didn't even have to take my pants off," I said, examining the jewelry before putting in on. Annie smirked and playfully cuffed my shoulder.

"Smartass. Be careful, or I might have to make you own up to all this innuendo someday. It's a VIP bracelet. Anybody who's anybody wears them at this club. It confers full access to anywhere in the club, and half off on all drinks. Anybody challenges you, you just flash the gold and say 'Annie says I'm okay.' Usually you have to be a favored customer or a donor to receive one," Annie then eyed Valentina. "But I think this is a special case."

Valentina stared blankly at Annie for a beat before realizing something. "Oh, yeah, that thing that Suzy talked to me about."

"Exactly. But I think we should talk about this in my office, in private," Annie replied. "Suzy and I have a bit of business to attend to now, anyway." She made shooing motions towards Valentina and I. "Go, enjoy yourself. Make full use of the facilities. I'll send for you when I need you, Valentina."

Valentina hugged Annie, swallowing the older woman in her mighty expanse. "Thanks, and nice to finally meet you, Annie!"

"Yeah, same here," I supplied, getting pulled into a crushing bear-hug for my trouble. The feeling of Annie's mighty muscles bearing down on my frail body and the smell of her perfume made me even stiffer.

"Same here, sweetie," Annie returned the hug, then gave us the kiss off, and led Suzy away. Valentina smiled with excitement and grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me towards the dance floor.
----

A/N: Yeah, I realize that they've just sort of been standing around for a while. I also kinda went David Mamet a little bit. Too much talk, not enough muscle. I'll get to the club proper in the next installment.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

I loved it! Man, you have some great talent for describing muscles in a very hot fashion, I loved that Annie is a more mature, lusty woman, who still has the muscle to go toe to toe against the much younger, taller Valentina and Suzy. I would definitely be in his situation, if I was there, surrounded by lovely, hugely muscled Amazons, I would probably get whiplash because I'd be jerking my head left, right, and center a dozen times to feast on all the Amazonian muscle might presented before me.  I personally can't wait to see what kind of muscle women we see when they reach the club proper. Oh and your signature, good taste again, I'm a big fan of Botchamania, haha. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Online1138

Awesome writing AND awesome morphs? You're a regular polymath, and I'm completely jealous. Keep up the excellent work!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

solitariodude

Thanks for keeping this one going, and that last post of mine should have been "HELL YES!"

NinjaStar

A/N: Again, thanks for the encouragement. It really does mean a lot.

----

Trying to fight a 350+ lbs, incredibly muscular redhead who wants to dance is an exercise in futility, much like trying to eat one million crabcakes in under and hour, or trying to beat up the ocean. The best you can do is go along for the ride and hope you don't make too big an ass of yourself. Valentina led me from the lobby into a long, twisting hallway that abandoned the Greco-Roman architecture previously scene for black with neon purple highlighting, matching the sign seen out front. Silhouettes of muscular women appeared on opaque glass panes that lit the hall with purple-white light.

The connected dance floor was colored in a similar scheme. I was knocked for a loop when I finally laid eyes on it. Amazons, as far as the eye could see, were engaged in various activities. Some danced, others watched. There was several arm-wrestling contests going on, as were posedowns like the one I witnessed earlier. Some were merely athletic, others muscle-packed she-beasts rivaling Valentina in size, and all points in-between. They came in many flavors, but one constant was the state of fashionable undress these women were in. The skimpiest, most tantalizing dresses ever conceived were being worn tonight. I idly wondered if Valentina felt overdressed after seeing what some of these women were wearing. There were men too, but people with XY chromosomes were in the minority. These lucky few that made it in this far into the club all were busy having attracted the attentions of these lusty goddesses.

Valentina knifed through the throngs of people with me in tow. She turned heads as she went, as she was easily one of the larger club-goers in attendance. Many women looked on in envy at her physique, others with appraisal. The bigger women in attendance seemed the least happy, as a newcomer with such size made claiming to be the Alpha that much harder. Every male who noticed her did so out of the corner of their eye so not to inflame jealousy in their current quarry.

She found a spot on the dance floor that met her qualifications, and pulled me into her, crushing me against her mighty body. When in Rome, I told myself, and danced with her, though I use that term loosely on myself. Valentina, however, was a very good, very sexy dancer despite her bulk.

It was hard not to be self-conscious with seemingly all eyes on you, or at least, your girlfriend. A ring of onlookers gathered around, watching Valentina shake her ass and dance on her awkward boy-toy suggestively while he tried to keep up. She, of course, was loving it. Attention turned her on, and she was getting the lioness' share as she moved her brawny body in ways seemingly impossible for one of her mass.

A great many of the onlookers had become fans of hers. They cheered her on, shouting out encouragements over the throbbing, sensual music. This continued on for many songs. Or maybe one long song. It was hard to tell with the soundtrack they were playing. The final song ended, and Valentina grabbed me suddenly, cradled me in her huge arms, and planted one hell of a kiss on me.

"Mrphf!" I let out in surprise. She kissed me passionately, suddenly forgetting about her audience. All her attention was on me, and it was glorious. When all was said in done, she put me down, and led me over to an empty table to rest a bit. Val encouraged me to sit on her muscled lap, and there really wasn't any choice in the matter after she grabbed me and placed me there.

The sensuous redhead curled her beefy arms around me, and began nuzzling my neck and nibbling at my ear.

"I kinda wish we were home right now..." Val purred into my ear.

"Was my dancing that bad?" I joked, prompting her to laugh.

"No, it's just..." She trailed off, running a hand up my thigh until she found her prize. Valentina's hand rested on my throbbing erection subtly, and began to massage it gently. "I think you're gonna get lucky tonight, babe..."

"I'm lucky every night," I teased, through the haze of pleasure I felt of her ministrations. I could count on one hand the last time a night passed without some sort of sexual activity going on in our house, not that I'm complaining of course. It's not easy to say no to a woman (or women) that want to have their way with you when they could benchpress a Buick. It's also hard to say no when your cock is as hard as mine gets in the presence of such a woman.

"You're gonna get even luckier, then," Val cooed, squeezing a little harder.

"There you are," Suzy's voice came from out of nowhere. We looked in her direction to see her shaking her head with amusement. "Like I said, can't keep your hands off each other for two seconds. What are you two doing?"

"It's not what we're doing, as much as what we want to do," Valentina sexily alluded. Suzy rolled her eyes.

"You two need to keep your hormones in check. I swear, every time I turn my back, you're fucking like dogs in heat," Suzy razzed.

"I can't believe you're complaining!" Valentina cried incredulously. "You're as big of a slut as I am!"

Suzy shrugged her massive shoulders and said, "You got me there. Besides, it's my turn now. Annie wants to make you an offer you can't refuse."

"Oh! Right. Forgot about that." Val let me up and stood, smoothing her teeny little dress out. "I'll be back," She said, pulling me in for a sexually charged kiss, then gave the same for Suzy. We watched her go, admiring her huge rippling back, the way her dress hugged her round, sexy ass, and the way those heels made her hamstrings and calves bulge with every step. My reverie was shattered by Suzy violently jerking me back out to the dance floor.

"C'mon, Skinny..."

----

Suzy manhandled me in her aggressive way for a good long time, tossing me like a ragdoll under the pretense of dancing. She reveled in the vast disparity between our strength more so than Valentina did. Val liked to tease me sometimes, but at the end of the day was a sweet, gentle girl with muscles like a super-charged thoroughbred mare. She preferred being worshiped and massaged by choice. Suzy, on the other hand, was a borderline sociopath. Okay, maybe not. She wasn't as bad as some of the stories I heard. She didn't really like to hurt people, but let's just say you feel it for days after Suzy gets done with you. She loved to wrestle and make it known she was stronger than everyone. Suzy was a aggressive, dominant woman who lived life to the fullest, and didn't give a damn what you had to say on the matter.

But she was tired of dancing. I was helpless as she picked me up, and pinned me to the wall with her thick chest. Suzy grabbed my wrists and held them away from her body. One of her favorite ways to tease was denying you the right to feel her muscles on your terms. She thoroughly enjoyed being worshiped as much as the next Amazon, but she loved to drive you crazy until you were a slobbering, addlepated muscle-fiend jonesing for a taste. Suzy's sensual lips met mine as she kissed me in her aggressive, passionate, unbridled way.

A couple of women passing by snickered at my 'predicament' and offered Suzy plaudits for being in charge. In response, she took my hand, and placed it on her round, muscular ass. Out of reflex, I squeezed, but the tissue was very dense and hard to move.

She tired of me eventually, and let me down.

"Go get me a drink, Skinny," Suzy ordered. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you asking, or are you telling?" I said, being difficult. Suzy put her hands on her hips, causing her lats to inflate. She was staring hard at me. It was a ruse though. Suzy was abrasive when you first met her, but she was hardly the ball-busting type.

"I'm wondering why I'm not holding a drink right now, and why you're not letting me use you as a foot stool, worm," She declared in her domme voice, nose high in the air.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" I challenged, quirking an eyebrow.

"I'll put you into my patented Suzy-lock, and you'll be begging for mercy." This was punctuated be her curling her arm, causing her bicep to swell powerfully. "Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Suzymania runs wild on you?"

"Yeah, those twenty-four inch pythons could do some damage," I said, knowing it would shine Suzy on.

"Twenty-four?! Bitch, please!" Suzy flexed both cannons. "Try twenty-six." Suzy then proceeded to kiss her Everest-like peaks.

"That's all? Valentina's at twenty-nine." Suzy scoffed as I smugly reminded her of Valentina's spatial superiority. "You might as well threaten a kid with candy. But because I'm such a nice guy, I'll do this for you," I capitulated, turning to fulfill my mistress' wish. Suzy slapped me on the ass as I went. I would definately have a bruise there later on. As I made my way to the bar, I took the long route. There was much to see, and Suzy wouldn't be going anywhere. Besides, it was fun to piss her off.

I cut an interesting figure as I went sightseeing. My hair was ruffled, my collar was uneven, and I had lipstick all over my face. One guy gave me a fist bump as I passed him. He was the arm candy for a hulking blonde in a miniature green strapless dress. The sheer tightness of it was what kept it on. Her huge breasts and bulging abs were clearly defined by the thin fabric. A man after my own heart, I noted. More than a few women eyed me with predatory interest, but they had seen the two be-she-moth's I was associated with, and kept their distance. Just as well. Once you've been atop Muscle Mountain, Muscle Hill isn't so impressive, so to speak.

There were blondes, brunettes, redheads, women of all races. If I were single, I think my head would explode. This club was paradise.

There was an armwrestling match going on as I passed. More than a few guys stood nursing sore arms as they watched their friend try with all his might to budge the huge arm of an amused black haired giantess in a maroon barely-there dress. She made a show of yawning and told him he could use both hands in he wanted. I stopped and watched with interest as the guy threw his whole weight against her, and couldn't move her arm. Her full lips parted in a gleeful smile as she slammed her arm down, completely trouncing his hard work.

"Oops!" She said. "I only have sex with men who can beat me at armwrestling. Better luck next time, love," The black haired woman spoke with a crisp English accent. Her mighty arms ballooned into a godly flex of tremendous might. She was certainly in Suzy and Valentina's weightclass. She turned her blue eyes on me, eyeing me up and down. "What about you? Fancy a go?" She propositioned, polishing her tremendous arm enticingly.

"Sorry, but I'll have to decline. I'm merely an admirer. Besides I don't think my girlfriends would approve," I replied apologetically. I rather wanted to feel her strength, but I knew better. Valentina might have been amused by it, but Suzy likely would've taken offense to someone she didn't know trying to 'muscle' in on her property. Besides, I didn't want my arms broken.

The bulging Englishwoman smiled with a wink and said, "Smart. You'll go far in this life, I should think." She turned to the crowd and challenged another taker to step forward. I had seen plenty, and there was still more going on elsewhere, so I left as soon as another man tried to pull Excalibur out of the stone.

A muscular female bouncer with a man slung over her beefy shoulder passed by me. He wasn't moving. Either he had a heartattack, or had tried to get too fresh with the wrong Amazon earning a punch in the face for his trouble. Either way, better him than me. As I neared a group of women surrounding a pushup contest in progress between two Amazons. Both had sweat glistening on their skin, and looked exhausted, but neither wanted to give the other the satisfaction of winning. Their fans shouted encouraging slogans to keep them going. I wondered what precipitated this contest, but no answers were forthcoming. Besides, I was used to two competitive women getting into arguments and always trying to outdo the other over every little thing.

I moved on once the bar was in sight. A huge woman was serving the drinks. She had auburn hair, and wore a tortured white shirt. The buttons desperately wanted to remain fastened, but a few had called it quits and popped off, displaying generous helpings of pectoral cleavage. Her sleeves had split already, and there were several fissures that displayed her back when she turned around. I got the sense that the shirt was way too small on purpose. She noticed me, and smiled sweetly.

"What can I get for you, handsome?" She purred, leaning forward on the bar. The bartender noticed my eyes roaming about her vast dimensions, and subtly flexed her bulges. Whether she did so out of the joy of being admired, or for a larger tip I can't say. Still, she had put a lot of work into her body, and I was going to enjoy her form.

"I'll take a white Russian, and a sex on the beach, if you please," I said. She grinned lasciviously.

"I think we could find somewhere a little less messy, tiger," the bartender purred. She winked at me and prepared the ingredients.

"I'm sure we could, gorgeous. Unfortunately, I'm with someone, and I don't think she's too keen to share." The bartender pouted as she mixed the drinks.

"Mmm, too bad. I don't think I've seen you around here, before. First time at Themyscira?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't think such a place could even exist outside my most fevered dreams," I said.

"Pretty amazing, isn't it? A place for Amazons and Amazon lovers. It's pretty exclusive, but I like it that way. Less creeps, more real men." She slid me the white Russian, and proceeded to mix Suzy's sex on the beach.

"I noticed the line outside. Is it always that long?" I asked.

"Yeah. The owner made it so the only way to get in easily without being an Amazon is to be sponsored by an Amazon. I noticed that bracelet you're wearing. Must've done something pretty amazing to earn that," She alluded, licking her sensuous lips.

"I guess Annie likes me," I replied. Dropping the owner's name piqued her interest. She eyed me as she slid over Suzy's drink.

"I guess so. That'll be $16." I paid, dropping a $20 tip in addition, earning a sexy smile from the goddess of mixed drinks. I thanked her and left with a wink. As I made my way back, I saw Suzy looking for me. She finally noticed me, and scowled.

"Where the hell've you been?" She pressed impatiently. "Do you need someone to hold your hand?"

"I got a little sidetracked, alright? Can you blame me? Lots to see here," I handed her the cocktail. She grabbed me by the belt and pulled me back to the table.

"The only thing you're gonna see is my thighs clamping around your little pinhead when I crush your skull like a damn Dixie cup," Suzy snapped.

"Promises, promises," I retorted, sipping my drink. Mmm. Mixed to perfection. Suzy and I sat, admiring the view and drinking. She made a note of all the women she felt were inferior, which was to say was nearly all of them. She made comments about which parts were lacking, or how much bigger she was than they were. Suzy was really a piece of work. When I pointed out a massive blonde that was coming our way, Suzy scoffed.

"Oh, please. I'm twice the woman she is." I didn't know about that. The herculean blonde made eye contact with me, and diverted her course slightly over to our table.

"Would you like to dance?" She asked. Her voice was smoky and inviting as were her blue eyes. The revealing cut of her silver dress was more elegant than most of the other women at the club, Suzy included. She must've felt more confident in her looks than most to not show off so much, even if she was still daringly dressed. Her ivory skin was stretched taut over great rippling slabs of she-beef. Before I could answer, Suzy stepped in.

"No he wouldn't." The tone in her voice sounded like pure acid. This wasn't good. Suzy was territorial, and a fellow Alpha female had encroached her territory.

"I believe your friend could speak for himself," The blonde quipped. She turned her attention to me, ignoring Suzy. That was a surefire way to piss her off, and it worked. The dark seductress stood, towering over the newcomer in her heels. The blonde irritatedly looked at Suzy, but the look on her face suggested she wasn't impressed.

"Maybe you didn't hear me," Suzy growled.

"Maybe I don't care," The blonde retorted, stepping forward, closer to her challenger. There was too much estrogen floating in the air. I tried diplomacy, because if I didn't things were going to get messy real quick. Already heads were turning towards the staredown.

"Hey, hey, there isn't a need--" I began.

"Stay out of this!" Both Amazons yelled, in stereo. I helplessly sat back, wondering if there was a bomb shelter in the house.

----

A/N: That was a long one. I couldn't find an out so had to keep on writing. Looks like there might be a cat fight in the future. Enjoy, and stay tuned.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, Ninjastar, I mean first of all, I loved all of the description you put into it, you went around the room, looking at all of the strong, tall, muscular girls and you didn't really rush it, you allowed us to picture what it would look like if we were there. (God I wish a place like this existed!) I liked that you also furthered the character development of the main characters, now we know that Suzy is definitely more of an aggressive Alpha female, while Valentina is a girl that is fun and gentle, I loved what you did with having various competitions going on both between girls and girls, and girls and boys, personally I would've loved to see the arm-wrestler challenge two guys at once with the same terms on the line, and then proceed to beat them both at once, them using 4 arms against her much bigger, stronger single arm. I also liked the inclusion of the blonde girl at the end, a new Alpha female moves in, will she prove to be stronger and tougher than Suzy? Will Suzy grow to respect her and maybe share in with the fun, expanding the group of sexy muscle girls in his life by 1? Whatever way it goes, man, I will definitely be looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!