Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582868 Posts in 74610 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 16, 2024, 02:04:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected  (Read 118741 times)

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
Re: Girl's Night Out
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2014, 09:36:04 pm »
A/N: Glad I could be of service again, Jeremy. One way to put Valentina in the mood, Solarian, is to show her how hot you think she is. She's almost a nympho, but not quite. M7, thanks for giving me a shot. I get how unbelievable huge girls might ruin things for some people, but I want them to be literally larger than life. I try to keep their strength contained to within the realm of pseudo-reality. I figure, Valentina's about twice or three times as strong as the world's strongest man, and Suzy's a little stronger than that. I don't like it when strength is too unbelievable, such as being able to bench a Mack truck effortlessly. The girls are able to push themselves to achieve some truly astounding feats of strength, but they pay for it afterwards. They're still human, after all

----

Andy eased his SUV into the parking lot of McGrundy's. It was packed. He found it hard to believe such a turnout for an event at such a dive bar in the middle of nowhere, but the proof was self-evident. He had been home, flipping the channels on the TV when this very bar had been the focal point of all the local news networks. Apparently two local women were setting and breaking nearly all the world's strength records in one night. Andy knew immediately whom the news was speaking about.

He felt a bit guilty about intruding on a 'girls night out', but he wasn't planning on interfering on the festivities. He just wanted to watch the chaos unfold firsthand. A familiar black sports car was parked away from the building at an angle to discourage anyone from parking next to it and scratching up the paint job. The vanity plate “BIGSUZE” immediately gave the owner of such a vehicle away. Andy turned into the next space available and got out. He just hoped that it wasn't too late.

He had no doubt missed some of the show, but hopefully could catch the finale. The news program had been coy as to what exactly had gone on inside. Andy could only imagine. Two hulking Amazons putting several severely strong men to shame without any effort on their part. He only hoped Val and Suzy didn't mind his presence. He wasn't planning on hanging off of them, and in fact, decided it might be better overall if he didn't make his presence known right away, if at all. He was feeling worlds better than he had that morning. All that TLC from Valentina had brought him to at least 85%. He made a mental note to pay her back at a later date. She would be fussy and tell him that it was her pleasure to cater to her man, that he needn't trouble himself with her. Andy simply wasn't going to have any of that.  Valentina was more than just a girlfriend. She was his goddess. He worshiped the very ground she walked on. Anything he could do for her, he would. No questions asked, no hesitation.

But for now, he was keen to witness her enormous strength put to good use. He almost salivated at the thought.

----

Valentina stopped caring about the rivalry between her and Suzy. It was silly. Suzy's sweet lips and strong hands made her forget the world entirely. Her friend and lover crushed her sweaty, pumped body against hers, pinning her helplessly against the wall. Suzy's hot lust for Valentina made her completely weak in the knees. Suzy warm, smooth, tanned skin was delicious. Valentina enjoyed herself licking the sweat off her thick bull-neck and heaving, swollen pecs. The bigger woman shuddered orgiastically feeling Valentina's soft lips grace her sensitive skin. The hulking redhead lit her fire with such a rabid display of Amazonian strength in that bar bending competition. Suzy too forgot their rivalry, calling a ceasefire with another passionate kiss.

Valentina moaned erotically into Suzy's mouth. The big woman's lips parted to allow their tongues to interact and massage each other. Suzy pinned Valentina's wrists above her head, denying her the right to explore Suzy's muscle-packed body. She had no desire to fight Suzy at this point, both to conserve what little energy she had left, and to let the dominate Amazon have her way. Suzy's aggressiveness, her animal lust, inflamed Valentina's desire. She wanted to fuck in a bad way, regretting their limited amount of time to engage in this little apology between erstwhile amigas.

Suzy crushed her red-haired friend and lover against her and kissed her deeply. Valentina tasted so sweet and delicious, driving Suzy crazy. Her soft little moans and hard body were icing on the sexy cake. Valentina was swollen with power, a tremendous pump engorged her enormous muscles to the point of bursting. She was begging to be worshiped. She released Valentina's wrists to free up her own hands. The prospect of exploring Valentina's curves was too tantalizing to pass up. Witnessing the redhead come out of her clothes moistened Suzy's groin. Valentina's muscles swelled with power. Her thin little shirt couldn't contain her, bursting like a balloon with a simple flexing of her amazing muscles.

Those muscles, Suzy thought. Everything on Valentina was simply massive. Her sweaty skin flushed rosy, the powerful thews beneath looked like balloons. Valentina was hard. Suzy's strong hands slipped beneath Valentina's ripped shirt to feel her rippling belly. Valentina's abs were dense with absolutely no give. Her skin was hot to the touch, but very smooth and soft. Suzy bade her to slip the ruined shirt up and over her head, leaving Valentina bare chested. The lusty redhead winced at the motion, her body still singing from the last event. The sight of Valentina half-naked made Suzy's clit hard.

Suzy's dark eyes lit up at the sheer magnitude of Valentina's pecs and shoulders. The muscles that flexed and bulged beneath Valentina's reddened freckled flesh flowed with blood, looking ready to jump out of her skin. Suzy had never witnessed Valentina blow up so much from a pump before. Her delts were like bowling balls and her pecs were solid domes of muscle that jut forward with authority. Her arms were thick tree trunks knotted with dense, heavy muscle at rest, springing up into enormous mountain ranges of strength at full flex. Suzy couldn't keep her hands off of her friend and lover, cupping her chest with large hands, squeezing the hard muscles contained within. Valentina flexed her pecs, making them swell and thicken considerably. A twinge of pain crossed her beautiful features as she did so, her muscles still tender.

“This body...” Suzy breathed in excited lust. She leaned in, and set her lips upon Valentina's mighty pecs with aplomb. Valentina cooed in delight, reveling in Suzy's worship.

----

Andy approached the bar from across the lot. Several people congregated outside, smoking cigarettes and talking. The night air was cool and pleasant, probably a relief from all the claustrophobia inside the bar proper. He walked up to a group of people and engaged them.

“Excuse me,” he began. “I hate to disturb you, but is the contest over?”

“Hell no,” one man answered after blowing a plume of blue smoke out of his mouth. “In fact, it's just about to begin for real.”

“What do you mean?” Andy asked.

“I mean, there's these muscle chicks in there moppin' the floor with all the guys what signed up! Ain't never seen anything like that before in my life!”

“There was a fight??” Andy demanded in alarm. The man chuckled.

“Naw, nothin' like that. I heard tell there was a bit of a donnybrook in the back before the show started, but nothin' too serious,” the man said, taking a drag off his cigarette.

“Was anyone hurt?” Andy asked, starting to get worried. It had to be Suzy. Only she was dumb enough to pick fights with strangers. She just had to be the toughest one in the room. It wouldn't be like Valentina to act a fool.

“From what I heard, and this is only second hand, no. Some guy and the big'un dressed like a dominatrix scrapped a bit, but he was kicked out for some reason.”

“Suzy,” Andy said knowingly. He was relieved that it wasn't Valentina starting things, but not surprised and even a little disappointed that Suzy was throwing her weight around like usual.

“Yeah, that's 'er name,” the smoker nodded in acknowledgment before looking at Andy strangely. “You know 'er?”

“You can say that. We have a history together,” Andy said. 

“Hmm,” the man grunted. “Well, can't rightly say whether I'm jealous or glad I'm not you.”

“Yeah, I get that a lot. You mentioned some guy that Suzy fought was kicked out. Who was he?” Andy asked.

“Guy's name was Steiner. Real big mean motherfucker. He won the contest in '12, and the year before that. Tore his chest last year and got disqualified, but not before he sent some other dude to the hospital squaring off with him in the parking lot. He's got a real attitude problem, if you ask me. Just don't tell 'im I said that.”

“Why? Is he still around here?” Andy asked.

“Hell if I know,” the man shrugged. “But if I were you, I'd warn that Suzy chick to watch 'er back. No tellin' whether or not Steiner'll take being humiliated like she did to 'im sittin' down.”

“Great. Thanks for the info,” Andy said and walked inside the bar. Wonderful, he thought. He didn't doubt the fact that Suzy could hold her own in a fight, but he still felt the need to warn her first. He felt double the need because Valentina was involved. His girlfriend was an Amazon, capable of protecting herself from anybody dumb enough to try and tangle with her, but she was still his girlfriend. Call it stubborn male pride, but he still felt the need to try and protect her, regardless of whether she needed it or not. 

----

Valentina hissed, flexing her tired arms for Suzy. Her muscles felt like a low fire burned within. The pain was minor, but enough to make her wince with even subtle movement. The look on Suzy's gorgeous face and the feeling of her large, strong hands rubbing her massive peaks was utterly worth it. Suzy gasped reverently, murmuring in awe at the scope of Valentina's body. Had she tapped into some hidden reserve of power, able to overcome any challenge with overwhelming strength? Valentina had her doubts, partially worrying that she had burnt up her reserves bending that last bar. Suzy's massage felt simply amazing.

Valentina moaned softly while Suzy worked her solid muscles with her fingers. She dug deeply, rubbing the sore tissue in her shoulders and chest with tenderness. Valentina raised up on her toes, pulling Suzy into a heartfelt kiss once more. Suzy let out a muffled giggle that transformed into a deep, lustful moan. Their tongues sloppily battered each other, raw lust burning in their loins. Suzy was the first to peel away her lips, kissing a trail south, down Valentina's muscular neck, into her bulging chest. Valentina let out a lustful giggle, feeling Suzy suckle upon her erect nipple before leaning back up against the wall, eyes rolling back into her head out of sheer pleasure. Her best friend and lover nibbled gently on her nipple while tracing around the sensitive areola with her tongue. Valentina kissed Suzy's forehead and ran her fingers through her short, black hair. Suzy's soft lips met Valentina's massive pecs, eager retreading such familiar ground with as much enthusiasm as the first time she worshiped Valentina's chest many years ago. Giant slabs of pectoral meat swelled in Suzy's mouth and hands, bursting with power and tasting of her sweat.

The Amazons allowed their sexual lust for each other take over, disregarding the world around them entirely. Suzy's lips made their way back up Valentina's neck to her chin and up against her lips once more for a lustful kiss, while her hands made their way down south over her rippling belly and down to her hot groin. Through Valentina's clothes, Suzy could feel the power and sexual heat of her friend and lover's womanhood. Valentina's clit formed a hard nub against the thin fabric, prompting Suzy to begin teasing it.

Valentina hissed, sucking in air sharply at the sensation. Her clit was big and sensitive, easily stimulating her into the throes of orgasmic passion. Valentina's bright blue eyes were half-lidded in pleasure while Suzy rubbed her clit vigorously. Her beautiful face wincing in lovely agony, Valentina let out a soft, but long and low moan. Suzy smiled lecherously, slipping her hands into Valentina's leggings. Valentina's pussy was even hotter naked than it was through the fabric of her clothes. Her lips were wet and inviting, basted in her sweet sexual nectar. Her clit was like a thick bullet of flesh, hard and engorged with blood, contrasting with the velvety softness of her labia.

Valentina muffled a crying out into Suzy's massive shoulder, unable to resist her friend and lover's strong, practiced fingers masturbating her pussy without comment. She felt helpless in Suzy's hands. Suzy purred in Valentina's ear, kissing her mighty neck and traps softly, teasing the skin with her lips. Valentina bit her lip, trying to prevent more noises from escaping, but it was a struggle. It felt sooooo gooood...

“I know you wanna cum for me, babe...” Suzy purred, nibbling on Valentina's ear.

“I do...” Valentina breathed back. “Oh god I do...”

Suzy shut her up with another deep tongue kiss, allowing Valentina to scream as loud as she wanted to in her mouth. She squeaked loudly when Suzy's fingers went inside her. Valentina's pussy was tight and muscular like the rest of her. The steely walls of her vagina resisted Suzy's fingers at every turn. Suzy wondered how Skinny's cock ever fit inside... 

----

The place was dark and packed with people. There were lots of big, burly guys nursing their own wounded egos at the bar, downing beers and regaling people with stories of how they came 'this close' to winning. Taking a quick look around, he didn't see any exceptionally muscular women, either with red hair or clad in leather. Andy frowned and moved through the crowd.

“Hey!” he heard a voice and felt a hand on his shoulder. Andy turned around and saw what looked to be a bouncer challenging him. He was a big guy with a shaved head and lots of tattoos on his meaty arms.

“Yeah?” Andy replied.

“We're full up. All the seats have been taken,” the bouncer said. “You can stand in the back and watch, or buy something at the bar.”

“I'm not looking to steal any seats. I'm looking for Suzy and Valentina,” Andy stated.

The bounder laughed. “Yeah, you and every other guy in the bar, pal. You ain't getting back there.”

“Back where?”

“Backstage. The competitors are resting up for the arm-wrestling contest. But like I said, you ain't getting back there,” the bouncer said.

“I'm Valentina's boyfriend. I want to see her,” Andy replied.

“Uh huh. For all I know, you're some stalker looking to creep on them muscle girls,” the bouncer dismissed, crossing his arms in defiance.

“Hang on,” Andy said, reaching for his phone, fingering the touch screen for proof. He searched through his photo album for a non-nude picture of him and Valentina together, settling on a selfie taken with Valentina draping her thickly muscled arms around him and kissing him on the cheek. He turned the phone around to show the bouncer “See?”

“Uh huh. Looks 'shopped,” the bouncer replied, unimpressed with the picture.

“Photosh- How the fuck am I going to Photoshop a picture taken on my phone?!” Andy balked in outrage at this man's stubborn stupidity.

“'Dunno. But it looks fake. The lighting looks all wrong. You probably put your face on some other guy's head or something,” the bouncer said.

“Here's another, if you don't believe me,” Andy said thumbing through the gallery for another, this time another selfie taken at the beach. Andy sat on Valentina muscled lap while she embraced him in a hug, resting her chin on his shoulder and smiling beautifully for the camera. The bouncer squinted at the picture, but in the end, shook his head in disbelief.

“Fake,” he said simply.

“'Fake?!' How is that fake?” Andy practically shouted.

“It looks fake,” the bouncer shrugged. “In any case, I don't believe a wimp like you is doing a big muscle girl like her. She would need a real man to satisfy her. You're not getting backstage. Now, we gonna have a problem, or are you gonna calm down? If not I'll throw you outta here.”

“Fine, whatever,” Andy grumbled. There was no getting past this guy, apparently. He headed over to the bar and ordered a beer. A couple of guys next to him were staff members of the event taking a break before they were needed on stage again in a while. One of them had left his pass card laying on the bar while he was animatedly talking to one of his friends about something. Priding himself as a master thief, Andy swiped the card surreptitiously and moved to blend in with the crowd. The real trick was getting backstage...

----

“Oh, fuck!” Valentina shouted into Suzy's bulk. She was so close... Her cheeks burned like a horny schoolgirl's. Suzy was wasting no time teasing her. She was going to make her cum in record time, and Valentina loved her for it. She reared back to look Suzy in the eye. Her friend and lover leaned in, just out of kissing distance, allowing the heat of their breaths to mingle. She massaged her womanhood with skill, bringing her to the brink of sexual oblivion in short order. Suzy grinned devilishly, sticking her fingers deep inside Valentina's pussy with an audible 'shlick'. Valentina felt paralyzed with pleasure. Her toes curled within her boots. Her strong fingers pawed at Suzy's massive, rippling back. The warm milk poured out over Suzy's fingers in a deluge. Valentina squeezed her eyes shut and covered her mouth to prevent from screaming from a particularly powerful wave of pleasure.

“Kiss me...” Valentina ordered with an impassioned breath. Suzy did so, crushing her battered lips against Valentina's once more with feeling. Both Amazons moaned heatedly. Suzy's long tongue jammed its way down Valentina's throat, lapping at everything inside. Valentina's own tongue met hers and they began their elaborate mating dance. Valentina squeaked again, grabbing Suzy in a crushing bear-hug to prevent her from pulling away again. Suzy drew Valentina's tongue into her own mouth and suckled deeply upon it. Valentina began breathing heavier and heavier. She was ready to cum, oh so ready.

“Mmm,” Suzy uttered, remarking on the sweetness of Valentina's saliva as she kissed her again and again. Valentina felt her face burn bright red for her friend and lover. She pulled away from Suzy's lips with a loud pop and whimpered lustfully. Tears flushed from her blue eyes. These were tears of joy, not sadness, though Valentina supposed she would be sad once this was all over. She never wanted this moment to end.

“That's it,” Suzy cooed softly. “Cum for me.”

Valentina moaned loudly, throwing her head back and preparing to sing her Amazonian love song to the gods. She didn't care who heard her. Suzy stroked Valentina's pussy vigorously, seizing total control of her friend and lover's sex.

“I'm gonna... I'm gonna...!” Valentina cried impassionedly.

“Mmm,” Suzy purred. “Cum for me...”

Valentina felt like a lightning bolt from heaven struck her. She squeezed Suzy tightly, using nearly all of her strength in the squeeze. Suzy's bulging muscles acted as armor against Valentina's squeeze, preventing the thrashing redhead from doing any real damage, though Valentina's considerable strength still was fully capable of tossing her around. Valentina shut her eyes tightly, but her mouth hung open, frozen in a silent scream. Her orgasm paralyzed her, preventing her from doing or saying anything other than loud moans of pleasurable agony. She came for twenty seconds, arching her back involuntarily before collapsing against the wall in defeat.

Valentina's massive chest heaved up and down as she breathed in exhaustion. Suzy softly massaged Valentina's sensitive pussy some more before withdrawing her juicy fingers. Valentina's milk covered her fingers, making them glisten in the light. Valentina smiled dopily, head swimming from the powerful orgasm she experienced. Suzy moaned, drawing her fingers into her mouth, tasting Valentina's sweet milk. Valentina tasted so good. Her pussy juice was like ambrosia.

“I wanna taste,” Valentina cooed, pulling Suzy into a deep, sloppy kiss. She tasted of herself in Suzy's mouth, kissing her with reckless abandon. Suzy reached down the back of Valentina's leggings and squeezed her muscular butt with her large hands. Valentina moaned in approval and urged her friend and lover onwards. But it stopped. Valentina's eyes opened when Suzy's hands left her body and her lips popped away from her own.

“Oh, I get it,” Valentina said, smiling sexily. “It's your turn.”

“No, actually, it's been fun and all, but I've got a contest to win,” Suzy replied with a smirk.

“What are you talking about?” Valentina asked in confusion. Suzy merely laughed.

“In case you forgot, we're still competing,” Suzy clarified smugly.

“Is that what this is all about? Winning?” Valentina griped. She just didn't get Suzy sometimes.

“In this case, yes,” Suzy replied honestly.

“You're fucking insane!” Valentina shouted suddenly in exasperation, picking up her shirt before stretching the defeated garment over her mammoth physique. Suzy was somewhat stunned at the outburst.

“I'm insane?” Suzy blurted. “You're the one who signed her own death warrant wasting all your energy in that last round. That was impressive, don't you doubt me, but you're weak as a kitten now.” At Suzy's words, something came over Valentina, like a storm cloud rolling over her features. She looked like a totally different person all of a sudden, sort of like onstage.

“I'll show you 'weak,' bitch!” Valentina growled in a challenge, advancing towards Suzy with a dark look in her eye.

“Val?” Suzy sputtered, unable to fathom what had come over her best friend all of a sudden. Valentina seemed to recognize what she was doing and looked a little less angry. She frowned and turned to leave, pushing past Suzy's bulk with one mighty shoulder.

“Where are you going?” Suzy asked, watching Valentina depart.

“I need a fucking drink,” was her reply. Suzy could only watch dumbfounded as her red-haired friend and lover left.

----

Andy had procured a trucker hat from the coat check and left his hoodie behind. It wasn't much of a disguise, but with his new pass, as long as he made it past the bouncer, he had a chance of making it backstage. Nobody knew him, so it wasn't like he was going to be recognized. Of course, since nobody knew him, he clearly didn't work here.

He felt scummy putting on some hick's old hat, but swallowed down the feeling and adopted a posture befitting a yokel who might work here. Keeping he head down, he made it past the bouncer when he flashed the pass card. The bouncer didn't look to closely and waved him on through without much of a thought. A couple of guys were congregating on stage, preparing to move some of the equipment off. Andy joined them and seamlessly slipped into the crowd unnoticed. He helped load some of the stuff onto a dolly cart and moved it back stage.

Coming down the hallway at a rather quick pace was Valentina. She looked utterly massive, like she had grown since he had last seen her. Her clothes were ripped up, forced to burst from her enormous muscles. What had happened to make her come undone like that? She didn't look happy. Keeping the brim of his hat low, Andy allowed his unaware girlfriend to brush past him and head back out onto the stage.

Part of him wanted to go out to her, but the other part wanted to leave her alone. Valentina rarely got that angry in the first place. How would she react to see her boyfriend interloping on her night out with her girlfriend. Andy hated to admit it, but he was a little scared of her at that moment. She looked so massive and strong, but so dangerous and brooding. Valentina never gave him cause to be afraid of her before. What was going on?

The backstage area was a large concrete gym of sorts. All the weight equipment had been moved out on stage for the competition, and was in the process of being moved back to make room for the armwrestling tables. A handful of guys looked pensive and worried, as if they were anticipating the worst in the next event. He spotted Suzy with her back to him holding a length of steel bar in her hands, inspecting it for some reason. Was she looking to club somebody with it, Tonya Harding style? Was she the reason for Valentina's dark mood? He didn't know, but he aimed to find out.

Heading over toward the leather-clad Amazon, Andy deposited his dolly of weights and approached the giantess. She noticed movement from the side, but didn't react. He was just another peon to her.

“So, where do you want these?” he asked, acting like he was a stagehand.

“Do I look like I give a f--” Suzy replied, until she recognized his voice, doing a double take in his direction. “Skinny?”

“None other,” he said.

“What are you doing here?” Suzy asked incredulously.

“Wondering what you did to Valentina to make her so mad,” he said, looking at her expectantly. Suzy frowned and looked away, guiltily.

“I don't really know. I was talking smack like we've been doing all night to each other. Then all of a sudden, Vally looked like she wanted to hit me. It was really fucking bizarre,” Suzy mused.

“What did you say?” Andy pressed, perhaps a bit defensively. Suzy didn't sound like she was withholding any information, but she wouldn't look at him.

“Nothing I haven't been saying all night. We've been competing. At first it was us vs. them, y'know, thin the herd a bit, and then it would be us going up against each other in the final round, see who's queen shit around here,” Suzy explained. “We've been going back and forth all night, all in good fun, then all of a sudden, it's like a switch flipped in her pretty little red head. She became Bizarro Val.”

“What did you say?” Andy repeated, peevishly.

“Nothing! I swear!” Suzy cried.

“Suzy,” Andy demanded in an even tone. “I'm not going to ask again.”

“I called her weak, that's it!” Suzy declared. “It wasn't like I called her a two-dollar truck-stop slut, or anything! We've been boastin' about our strength all night, calling each other this and that. Nothin', no reaction out of the ordinary out of her, but all of a sudden, she's acting all pissy.”

Andy chewed it over. While no Amazon likes being called weak, Valentina would know that Suzy was joking. It was Suzy, for crissake. Why did she freak? There must be something Suzy wasn't admitting. She squeezed the metal bar in her hands, wringing it nervously. She still wouldn't really look at him. Suzy's jaw flexed under his stare. She cast a furtive glance his way.

“What?” she demanded.

“That can't be all,” Andy said.

“It is, I swear. I didn't say anything else. I just said she looked as weak as a kitten, especially after that last round.”

“What happened last round?” Andy questioned.

“It was a steel bending competition. She went up against some guy bending bars like these,” Suzy replied, handing Andy the thick bar in her hands. “You should've seen it. The first bar was no problem for her to do. She practically made a fuckin' pretzel out of it, but then some clown challenged her, and they had to outdo each other. He bent a thicker bar, then she did an even thicker one than that. Her last bar was one like that bar you're holdin'.”

“Fuckin' A,” Andy commented, examining the metal in his hands. It was a square bar, easily over and inch thick, and maybe six inches long. He knew Valentina was strong, but bending heavy steel like this? Holy shit!

“Fuckin' right, Skinny. Vally got all serious and went into that trance she goes into when she's lifting super-heavy. I swear, she started growin', man! Her muscles bulked up, rippin' her clothes all to hell. I ain't never seen her burst out of her clothes like that before! Oh, sure, a sleeve here and there, but most of her shirt? Nope.”

“I saw the damage,” Andy commented. “She's got a massive pump going.”

“You ain't lyin, Skinny,” Suzy agreed. “Anyway, like I was sayin' she's tryin' to bend that fucker, but it wouldn't go. So she starts shouting at it, lookin' super pissed. Her face got all red, she's scowlin' like a fuckin' animal, and then all of a sudden, ker-snap! The bar just tore in two.”

“Christ,” Andy reacted, stunned.

“Yeah. It was hot and scary at the same fuckin' time, Skinny,” Suzy replied. “It was like somethin' took over her. Like she became someone else.”

“Did she stay that way?” Andy asked.

“No, that's the weird thing. After the bar popped, she reverted back into her sweet ol' self again,” Suzy said. “She was all smilin' and jokin' with the DJ guy like she's been doin' all night. It wasn't until just now that change came over her again.”

“Spooky,” Andy said, unsure of what do make of Suzy's tale. “I'm gonna go talk to her.”

Andy handed the bar back to Suzy, turning to leave. “Wait, Skinny,” Suzy said, gently holding his shoulder.

“What is it?” he asked, looking up at Suzy.

“It's... uh...” Suzy began, fidgeting nervously. “Could, could you, uh...”

“...yeah?” Andy prodded the big woman.

“I don't... uh... really know how to, uh...” Suzy dragged out. Andy rolled his eyes.

“Spit it out, already,” he griped. Suzy glared at him crossly.

“Alright, fuckhead. Tell Vally that I'm...s-sorry,” Suzy practically whispered. She looked like a massively muscled little girl at that moment. He felt a pang of guilt snapping at Suzy like that. She wasn't good at apologizing either. He understood why she might not want to go do so in person right at this moment, because there was simply no telling how Valentina was going to react. Hell, there was no telling how she was going to react to him showing up out of the blue. He hated to think that Valentina would ever lash out at him. She simply wouldn't do that. But she wouldn't lash out at Suzy either. They had their share of arguments, but Valentina was the one who always tried to keep it civil, no matter how much of a royal jackass Suzy acted like at times.

“Alright, sure,” Andy said quietly. Suzy offered him a small, but genuine smile.

“Thanks, Skinny,” she murmured affectionately, leaning down to plant a sweet kiss on his cheek. He smiled back at her and turned to go find Valentina.
----
More to come.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2014, 04:22:45 am »
It's sort of weird, that before the contest started, Val and Suzy talked about how they contained their dark sides, how they try not to use their strength to hurt people, and it looks like somehow, Suzy is bringing Val's dark side to the surface, or something about the competition is. Also, it was cool seeing what Andy was up to while Val and Suzy are at the strength competition. But of course, gotta say, the session with Suzy and Val, making out and then going into trying to make each other cum as fiercely as possible, that was hot as hell, man! Great chapter, Ninjastar, I'll definitely be looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2014, 04:43:09 am »
another great edition! What will happen to Andy?

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2014, 11:17:40 pm »
A/N: Egads. Sorry I was so late banging this one out, gents. Ran into a bit of a creative wall, so to speak, but I think I'm on track once more.

Good eye, Jeremy. I was hoping that someone would actually read that part, rather than just skimming through it to get to the sexy bits. Looks like my hopes came true. They say everybody's got some sort of psychosis. Even the most noble among us have dark sides. Solarian, you may be right, you may be wrong. All I can say is stay with me and find out. Welcome to the party, jnewton957. Thanks for giving this story a go and sorry for being so late with this chapter. All questions will be answered in due time, I hope. Unless I forget. In which case feel free to tell me what a lousy writer I am.

----
Suzy held the steel bar in both of her strong hands, contemplating just how in the hell Valentina had managed to bend it. It was solid to the point of ridiculousness. The thick, square bar had proven resilient to her half-hearted attempts and getting it to bend. Suzy hesitated applying all of her might to it for fear of putting undue strain on her body before the final round. Valentina had looked completely wiped out after bending her bar, and after feeling what the redhead had gone up against, Suzy sympathized entirely. It was amazing that her erstwhile friend and lover had managed to summon up enough strength to even make the thing bend even a little.

She tried to tell herself that it was far from impossible to bend the steel, but something niggled at the back of Suzy's mind. The steel bar was more resilient than she originally thought. Was she lying to herself? Was it really impossible for her to bend.

“Fuck it,” Suzy muttered to herself. “Only one way to find out.”

Grasping either end tightly, Suzy applied more muscle power onto the bar, trying to get it to respond to her might, but the bar held. I'm stronger than this, Suzy thought to herself, getting mad at the piece of metal's unwillingness to even buckle a little. Suzy gave up momentarily to re-evaluate the situation. Checking the bar again and again, Suzy could see no weaknesses in the metal. There were no chips or cracks. The bar was a smooth, solid piece of steel, identical to the one Valentina had snapped.

How in the blue hell did she manage that little number? Suzy wondered. How did she even make the bar flex? It was impossible, as far as Suzy was concerned. She obviously had a faulty bar, one with some flaw or imperfection that Valentina had snapped in half because it wasn't solid like the one Suzy had held. That must be it.
Her own pride had forced Suzy to attempt another go at bending the bar, but that time too was unsuccessful. Then again, and again. She was getting tired. Her hands hurt from the metal digging in as she squeezed down on it. Not even a little budge. This rod was impossible.

But how did she do it?? Suzy's mind raced. She didn't want to accuse Valentina of trickery. She couldn't have arranged for anything untoward. The judges could've fed her a shitty bar in order to ramp up anticipation for the main event. Would they stoop that low? Suzy and Valentina had stolen the show. Their performances outpaced any of the other competitors by miles. They put more asses in seats than the promoters had arranged for, in addition to media coverage, if Skinny was to be believed. Anything for a few extra dollars, Suzy frowned darkly.

That was it. They set her up to look foolish. Make Valentina look to be the stronger. They knew Suzy was the one who was going to win. They handpicked the redhead for the last competition, fed her weakened bars to make it look easier for her, just to psyche Suzy out. That was the only logical conclusion. There was no denying Valentina's strength, but Suzy couldn't believe that she had snapped that bar on her own. Not when her own attempts had made no progress. There was no fucking way Valentina was stronger than Suzy. No fucking way. Those bastards would regret trying to make Suzy look stupid.

Fucking clever, Suzy thought in dark admiration. But not clever enough, not by half. They want Valentina to be the golden goose? Suzy was going to pluck her feathers and serve her on a silver platter just to watch them squirm. Valentina was going down.

----

Valentina made her way out into the bar area from the stage. Her lip curled at the thick crowds, wishing they weren't here. They would only blacken her mood. She wanted to be alone more than anything. Suzy. She didn't know what was coming. She didn't know what she had awoken. It was almost go-time, and Suzy's big fat mouth was about to be shut now and forever. Weak? How dare she call Valentina weak?! If anything, Valentina was holding back! Always so careful, never wanting to hurt someone, even only a little. Part of her, a small part, admittedly, wished someone would try to push her buttons. They would regret angering her even further.

The giant redhead knifed through he crowds. People stared. That was okay. Let them stare. I'm built this way for a reason, she thought. To be admired,  maybe even feared. What's so wrong with that? If people are afraid of you, they won't try to mess with you. I've been doing it all wrong all along. Always so nice, so easy-going. Everyone perceives you as weak when you're too nice. Maybe it's time for that to change.

She sat at the bar, not speaking to anyone. She had made it abundantly clear that she wasn't in the mood to be approached by her fans, glaring at a few that tried to approach. Having seen how strong she was, nobody wanted to push their luck making her even more upset. Valentina normally didn't like being so mean to people, especially people who only wanted to meet her face-to-face and express how much they liked her, but right now, she just couldn't deal. She wanted to punch someone. Especially Suzy. At least Suzy could take it. Everyone else would fall to pieces if she tried. She demanded a vodka with cranberry, musing on the stereotype of a Russian drinking vodka with a dollop of dark humor. What was she doing? Drowning her sorrows? What sorrows? The tang of the cranberry made the burn of the alcohol seem less offensive. Valentina didn't even like vodka, or drinking much at all, but she figured 'when in Rome.'

After a few sips, and some time to think, Valentina felt more tired than angry, like all that piss and vinegar had just suddenly poofed out of existence. What had happened back there? she thought to herself with an introspective frown. Why had she gotten so mad all of a sudden? It wasn't like her at all, and that hurt more than anything. Suzy's face stuck in Valentina's mind. She had a look of pained shock at Valentina's unbelievable behavior. Suzy was just playing around, as was her wont, but for some reason, it just set Valentina off. Something about her nearly incessant teasing all night, although in good fun, made Valentina feel angry. Something about being called weak caused a fire be ignited in her belly.

But it shouldn't, she thought to herself. I know Suzy. She's a trash-talker. I engage in it myself from time to time, even if I'm not very good at it. Suzy is the grand-master of the art of the shit-talk.

Valentina palmed her face and leaned her elbow on the bar. She felt so strange. Her body throbbed from the strain of the last competition, but when in Suzy's capable hands, she felt much better. Now, alone, she felt worse than before. Should she quit the contest? It obviously was the root of her problems. She never should've agreed to go out. Andy needed her, and here she was, gallivanting around like an idiot.

Whose fault is it? Valentina wondered. Mine, or Suzy's? I can't blame Suzy. She just wanted to hang out and have some fun. It sounded like a good idea at the time, but if this is what happens, then maybe we shouldn't have gone out at all. She took it too far though. This was supposed to be friendly, but she ended up making this about who's the best, like always. God, she's so fucking frustrating to be around sometimes. Still, maybe I shouldn't have come at her like that. She was just being herself. But it still pisses me off.

“Is this seat taken?” a male voice came from her side, derailing her thought train. Valentina groaned inwardly and turned to tell off whoever sat next to her unbidden. Her eyes bulged when she saw that it was Andy. She blinked repeatedly, as if he would vanish as quickly as he seemed to appear out of nowhere. Andy's presence was real. He smiled tentatively at her, as if he wasn't sure how she would react to seeing him.

“Hi,” he said softly. She couldn't make her mouth work at first, sputtering out fragments of words amounting to “What are you doing here?” She instantly regretted the phrasing, making it seem like she wasn't happy to see him. He lost his smile and became concerned.

“Is everything alright, Val?” Andy asked with quiet concern. He seemed rather timid, as if he were walking on eggshells around her. She instantly knew why. He had talked to Suzy. He thinking something was wrong with her and he was trying to get to root of the problem, to be the mediator between to two friends. Suzy probably didn't have anything to do with it other than asking that Andy report back what was said to her. Maybe Valentina should tell him to tell Suzy to go fu-- No. She didn't know why Andy had come, but he was here now, and that was a good thing. He was hers. She was glad to see him, truthfully.

“Of course. Nothing's wrong, sweetie,” Valentina replied, forcing a smile even though she didn't feel like smiling. Andy, of course, noticed right away. He hadn't made any moves towards her yet. No hugs, no kisses. Nothing. Was something wrong? No doubt Suzy had made up some bullshit story about how Valentina was down and depressed or something. Anything to shift the blame away from herself, Valentina noted with some derision. Still, she wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Valentina was truly glad he was here, even if her surprise deadened her reactions. She wanted to hug him, hold him, let him see that she was still his girlfriend. But there was something holding him back. Was it fear? Of her? Valentina didn't know. Instead, the two sat there in awkward silence.

“Do you mind that I'm here?” Andy asked at last, scanning her face for hidden tells. “I don't want to intrude or anything.”

“You're not,” Valentina said with somewhat forced warmth. “Are you feeling alright?” Valentina quickly changed the subject, leaning in to press her lips against his forehead. He was a little warm, but not feverish than he was earlier. Maybe another day or two he's be fully recovered and he would appreciate her big impressive win for later..

“Are you?” he asked, looking her in the eye. His unwavering gaze made her squirm. The question stung like a slap to the cheek. Valentina looked down at her barely touched drink, watching the ice swirl around in the red liquid. What could she say? 'Yes?' That would be a lie and he would know it. Andy was a borderline empath when it came to her lies. She didn't lie often because she was so bad at it. Should she say 'no?' What did that even mean? Valentina herself didn't know.

“I'm fine,” Valentina ventured, uncertainly. She didn't look at him for a reaction because she knew he wouldn't buy it.

“What's going on between you two?” Andy pressed. She frowned but didn't answer immediately. He waited patiently for her to speak, but she didn't. “Val, c'mon. Speak to me.”

“I'm telling you, nothing is wrong. Just a bit of a disagreement is all,” she continued, taking a long swig of her drink, involuntarily grimacing at the undercurrent of the alcohol beneath the cranberry flavor.

“You know I don't buy that,” Andy stated quietly.

“I don't care if you don't buy it. It's the truth,” Valentina snapped. “Tell Suzy to stop being such a wimp and stop being afraid of losing.”

“Is that what this is about? It sounded to me like you two were on the verge of coming to blows back there,” Andy commented, tactfully omitting the patently obvious in that it was only Valentina looking to start swinging.

“Maybe we shoulda,” Valentina scowled. “Woulda served her right.”

“You don't really believe that, do you, Val?” Andy asked, keeping his voice even, but pleading with his eyes.

“What do you care?” she asked, voice taking an acidic tone.

“I care that my girlfriend and my not quite girlfriend are fighting, as would any guy in my situation, I would think,” Andy said, somewhat peevishly. “If it concerns the both of you, it concerns me as well.”

“But there's nothing to be concerned about!” Valentina almost shouted, turning to face him. She glared at him. Andy did his best to remain resolute, but he was starting to get nervous. She could see that, and she hated herself for it. She tried to back down, but he engaged her.

“Clearly there is,” Andy replied in a quiet voice. He looked pleadingly at her, his eyes forcing her to look away. She was frustrated, but she didn't know at whom. Suzy? Andy? Herself?

“What do you know?” Valentina muttered, more to herself than to Andy.

“I know that I love you. That may not mean much to you anymore, but I do,” Andy replied in a pained whisper.

Valentina turned to face him, eyes wide in shock. Tears rolled down his cheeks. “How can you say that?!” she gasped.

“I don't know what happened to you, but I can't bear to see it. You're breaking my heart,” Andy countered.

“What?” Valentina gasped, shocked at the suggestion. She wanted to hold him but her turned away.

“I want to help you, but you're acting like I'm a burden to you. Maybe I am. But I can't stand seeing you this way. Why won't you talk to me?” Andy demanded pleadingly.

“I--” Valentina didn't know what to say. Instead, she turned away and focused back on her drink. She didn't know why she thought that would end the conversation. Andy was still there, looking at her, silently pleading with her to act, to say anything, but she didn't. Andy began crying silently. Spiderweb cracks appeared on the glass she held, her fingers involuntarily squeezing down. He was right, this wasn't like her. She felt so sick. This was like a bad dream, only it was real.

“I'm just trying to make things better, to help repair the rift between you two, but it looks like I've just made things worse. I'll... I'll just go before I screw things up even worse.”

“No, don't--” Valentina started, unsure of what she could say. Instead she placed a hand on Andy's shoulder and bade him to turn towards her. He looked so sad. It made her feel like a knife had just plunged into her heart seeing him this way. “Oh, sweetie,” Valentina murmured contritely, pulling him into a much needed hug. Much needed for the both of them. He felt so vulnerable in her arms, like a little rabbit. His shoulders racked with silent sobs. She held him, letting him cry into her chest.

“I'm sorry!” Andy pleaded, choking on his own tears. “I didn't mean to make things worse!”

“No, you didn't sweetie, honest,” Valentina whispered soothingly. “It's my fault. I'm the one acting like a bitch. You're right. I'm not like this. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have gotten so mad earlier, and I shouldn't take it out on you. You're my sweet little man. Everything you do makes me happy, even when I don't deserve it. Like now. I don't deserve you. I really don't. You're always there for me. I love you, sweetie, with all my heart.”

Andy squeezed her tightly, prompting her to kiss him on the top of his head. His body was so warm yet so frail against hers. She loved holding him, almost like she was protecting him. One of the things and Amazon should do is protect those they love, even if it's from themselves apparently. The idea that Valentina ever could make him so sad made her tear up.

“I'm the one who's sorry, sweetie,” Valentina whispered painfully into his ear. “Please believe me. I would rather die than see you hurt.”

Andy looked up at her with teary eyes. Valentina saw the infinite love and concern in his eyes amidst the pain that she caused and wanted to die. She wanted to hug him forever, but she felt so helpless. But it was Andy who sprang first. He leaned upwards and kissed her on the lips, a wordless acceptance of her apology. Valentina let the kiss linger, reveling in the warmth of his kiss and the taste of his lips.

“I'm so sorry!” Valentina sobbed, plaintively begging forgiveness. She had vowed to never make those she loved feel threatened by her. She had failed, miserably.

“You have nothing to be sorry about,” Andy murmured softly.

“Yes I do! I didn't mean to scare you, I swear! Please don't be afraid of me! Please!” Valentina whispered pleadingly.

“I'm not, Val. I love you,” Andy said, reassuringly. “I swear. I love you with all my heart. Believe that. I would rather die than live without you.”

“I love you so much,” Valentina sobbed. “I love Suzy. I never should've threatened her. I'm so stupid!”

“No, Val. You're not stupid,” Andy said.

“No, I am! I don't deserve either of you!” Valentina cried.

“Don't say that. We love you too, the both of us. Suzy wants to apologize for what she said,” Andy said, gently stroking her soft red hair. How she wished she could stay like this forever. Andy's surprise presence was a gift from God. She squeezed him passionately, but gently, loving how invigorating he felt. Andy held her and let her cry. He didn't care about anything else at that moment, only her.

“I don't know if I deserve her apology,” Valentina lamented, her sobs quietly subsiding.

“Enough with this 'deserve' nonsense, Val. You deserve everything and more. You're wonderful. I know that. Suzy knows that. She wants to tell you so face to face,” Andy said. Valentina looked up at him. His eyes sparkled with sincerity. He looked so handsome, and she was sure she looked so ugly.

“I love you,” Valentina swore solemnly. She felt the urge to cry again, but from joyous love, rather than self-hatred.

“And I love you,” Andy replied. As one, they kissed, meeting their lips together as a unit. Valentina savored his taste and his practiced tongue dancing with hers. She cuddled his slight form, scooping him up into her lap. He so light. Her enormous muscles had no problem embracing his slim, athletic body. Andy felt warm and lovable, making her feel like the luckiest girl in the world. She wished that everyone else in the bar would just disappear, leaving just Andy and herself, beholden to no one else but each other. Well, maybe not everyone. She slowly peeled her lips away from his, pressing her forehead against his for a beat, looking into his loving eyes. She felt good just holding him. It became clear to her what to do next.

The pity party was over, Valentina decided. It was time to set things right.

----

Suzy pushed her bulk up for the hundredth time, pumping her arms up, getting them nice and strong for the final showdown. She'd show them all. She'd show Valentina. Suzy was it. Suzy was the strongest. Suzy was the winner. Suzy always won. Anybody who thought differently was in for a rude awakening. 

She wanted to crush someone. Suzy wished that somebody would start something with her. Anyone. It didn't matter who. Just one wrong word, one sudden move, and blammo! She'd re-arrange their face with extreme prejudice.

Skinny. Where the fuck was Skinny? He was supposed to be getting Valentina to come back and apologize. Naturally, those two didn't see the urgency in coming back to her anytime soon. They were probably in the bathroom or something, fucking like always, never stopping to think about her or how she felt. Valentina didn't care. She loved to flaunt Skinny around in front of her, taunting her with all the gifts and nice things he does for Valentina. So what? Suzy growled, rolling onto her back to bang out some crunches. Suzy could get any man or woman that she wanted. Hell, she had two men lined up that she could take home tonight and have some fun with! She didn't need Valentina or Skinny. To hell with them.

So typical, Suzy thought. They were probably laughing at her. Valentina telling Skinny all about the trick she pulled with the bar, trying to fool Suzy into second-guessing herself to get inside her head. She had rethought her position. Valentina had to be in on it. She was chummy with the DJ and that Magnus guy. No doubt she had slipped them a note or something to get them to go along with things. Anything to make Suzy look dumb. That was Valentina's plan because she knew in a straight fight, she couldn't handle Suzy's awesome power. Nobody could. It was a blessing and a curse to be so strong.

Suzy felt amazing. Her muscles swelled with might, bursting at the seams to contain her unstoppable strength. Her leathers were tighter than before. One false move and she'd be showing even more skin than she already was. She felt the song of battle in her ears once more. Valentina would go home a loser, and Suzy would conquer her, leaving her broken and humbled, trembling before the overwhelming force of her muscles.

Suzy hopped up to her feet, feeling a crackling of energy infusing her body. A large mirror covered one of the walls, presumably so these cheese-dick males could admire their puny muscles. Well, Suzy wasn't going to let such a thing go to waste. She flexed her enormous pipes, loving the mountainous swell of her peaks. She had peaks on peaks. Her forearms and triceps swelled with muscle as well. Massive lats spread like the wings of the Devil himself. Giant pecs forced her halter to grow taut against her torso, threatening to burst with one deep breath. Suzy was a giantess, able to crush even the strongest man with contemptuous ease, let alone a puny weakling like Valentina. Speaking of the red-haired devil herself, Valentina appeared from the back hallway, looking around for Suzy. She saw her posing in the mirror and headed over to her. Suzy pretended to pay Valentina no mind, instead, concentrating on the massive most muscular pose she hit in the mirror.

“So, this is what you've been doing?” Valentina commented incredulously.

“You took your sweet-ass time, Carrot-top. Skinny said he would be right back, but apparently you two decided to play kissy-face instead. What else was I supposed to do?” Suzy snapped back, pulling into a side-chest pose directed at her. Valentina didn't quite know what to say, making Suzy smile savagely.

“Oh, I don't know, sit in the corner quietly, waiting?” Valentina shot back after a beat.

“I wait for nobody,” Suzy said, flexing her triceps for her. “They wait for me.”

“O-kay. So Andy and I talked and--”

“So?” Suzy replied, cutting her off. Valentina blinked in surprise. She looked at Suzy like she was crazy.

“Whaddiya mean, 'so'?” she asked with narrowed eyes. “You wanted to apologize, according to him.”

“What for?” Suzy snorted, stopping her posing routine to squarely face Valentina with dark eyes. “I didn't do anything wrong.”

Valentina sighed, as much out of exasperation than anything else. “Maybe not, but I think things are going a little too far. We're getting too serious about this little game.”

“'Game?'” Suzy blurted out. “This isn't a fucking game to me, Val. I would've thought that you'd finally realized that.”

“What are you talking about?” Valentina eyed Suzy in confused shock.

“This is a rare opportunity for us, Freckles, don't you see? You and I can finally cut loose and test our strength as it was meant to be tested. These little boys are just distractions meant to slow down the inevitable. The test of one Amazon against another. It doesn't matter who goes home with the trophy. In fact, fuck the trophy. The only thing that matters is that you and I will do battle, and only one of us will be standing when it's all said and done. And that's gonna be me.”

Valentina stared at Suzy some more, as if she was unable to process her words. That suited Suzy just fine. Without another word, she walked past Valentina, and out to the stage.

----

Valentina didn't know what had just happened. It was as if the rug had just been pulled out from under her the second she let her guard down. Valentina had gone backstage contrite and willing to apologize for her bad behavior, only to find out that Suzy had gone loco. Andy said that Suzy was sorry for acting so demeaning earlier, but it was as if she had been lying.

She simply couldn't believe Suzy was so goddamned petty and, quite frankly, stupid. Valentina hated this. She hated this place, all the people in it, and this fucking competiton. Did she hate Suzy, despite coming to the conclusion that nothing was Suzy's fault? If so, Valentina took it back. It WAS Suzy's fault. It was all Suzy. Suzy Suzy Suzy! She felt even angrier than before, but for different reasons.

“Okay, bitch,” Valentina muttered to herself now that Suzy was out of earshot. “You wanna see who's strongest? I'll happily oblige.”

----

Andy saw Suzy coming his way down the hall. She smirked at him and clacked her heels over. She looked smug and full of herself. Well, more than usual. His mind raced as to why. He wondered where Valentina was if she was not with Suzy.

“Well, well, Skinny. There you are,” Suzy purred, stroking his cheek with affection.

“What are talking about? What just happened back there?” Andy demanded in concern.

“Nothing much. I just declared war is all,” Suzy replied with a nonchalant shrug.

“You what?! I thought you were all sorry for acting like... like... You!” Andy sputtered in angry disbelief. This wasn't what was supposed to happen. He felt like a fool, like he had been played. Andy believed that he was playing the mediator, he was mending fences. But instead, he had just make a bigger mess.

“Hmph,” Suzy grinned. “Who else am I gonna act like, Skinny?”

“I don't know, a sane rational human being for once?” Andy griped in frustration. “Goddamnit, Suzy,” he growled, brushing past the leather-clad Amazon to head backstage once more. Valentina stretched, trying to work some of her soreness out of her muscles before the contest started back up. Andy wrung his hands out of worry. Valentina didn't look happy, whatever had just happened. She looked up at him while stretching her shoulders out.

“I'm sorry I--” Andy began, desperate to stave off her wrath. Valentina simply shook her head.

“Don't be. It's not your fault,” she said quietly. She was quite pissed off, but Andy wasn't entirely sure at whom. “Suzy's gone nuts. She's letting this contest get to her. You didn't have anything to do with it.”

“I still feel like I made things worse,” Andy stated, hanging his head. Valentina finished stretching and came over to him. She gently seized his face with one hand and craned it upwards to look at her. She smiled reassuringly, her beautiful blue eyes sparkling with tender love, her soft, sensual lips curled into a little smile.

“You didn't do anything wrong, sweetie. I mean it,” Valentina cooed. Her closeness was intoxicating to him. Her body radiated warmth and strength in equal measure. She was only a few inches taller than he was, but she looked like an absolute giantess to him at that moment. The disparity between the breadth of their shoulders, the thickness of their arms and legs, the depth of their chests were also noticeable with Valentina coming out of her clothes like she was. Valentina was the very model of confidence to him right then, as if nothing in the world could bother her. The air crackled with love between them, and Valentina sealed the deal by planting a loving kiss on him, making him weak in the knees.

After a long while, Valentina peeled her lips away from Andy's. She rested her forehead against his for a beat.

“What are you going to do?” Andy asked, curious and concerned at the same time. Valentina only smiled sardonically.

“Suzy wants a battle, she's got one.”

“Please be careful,” Andy pleaded. Valentina laughed before kissing him once more.

“Don't you worry. This has been a long time coming. I think it's time Suzy got put in her place. I'm the girl to do it. She doesn't really know what she's started. I almost pity her, by God.” Valentina smiled. “Everything leading up to this point was child's play. I'm going to give her the battle she's yearned for. I'm coming for her. I'm going to give her a war she won't believe.”

Andy didn't say anything. He had misgivings about the whole affair. This wasn't a simple night out anymore. This was a potential turning point in all their lives. Part of him wished that he had never persuaded Valentina to go out, to stay in and take care of him like she had initially suggested. He hadn't needed her to, but neither she or Suzy would've been dragged into this insanity that had claimed them both. He felt awful. Valentina sensed that he wasn't happy. She pulled him into a squeezing hug and kissed him on the cheek.

“Don't worry, babe. Nothing's going to change. Once this is over, things will be like normal. Trust me. Suzy just needs some sense knocked into her,” Valentina said, letting him go to take her place out on stage with the rest of the competitors. It was show time.

“If you say so,” Andy replied, unsure of the whole thing.

“I know so,” Valentina said with a wink, leaving him alone backstage with his thoughts.

----

Yeah, yeah, a lot of talking, not much action. I'm just trying to get my feet wet again. More to come.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2014, 02:52:39 am »
I'm glad that Andy made Valentina see that her new negative, aggressive attitude was just not her, I think it may have had something to do with putting her mind in the right place to do the strength feats she did, she stepped over a line that she never stepped over as far as being so focused and it pretty much brought out her more aggressive side. But the unconditional love that Andy has for her brought her out of her trance. But Suzy, I almost feel like she did what she did because she knew that Val would go back to her regular, non-aggressive self, and she wanted Val to have a reason to well... not hate her, but not like her so much that she wouldn't be 100% competitive. Very much liked where this chapter went and I'm really looking forward to see what happens in the finals. k+!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2014, 10:22:19 pm »
A/N: I like the way you think, Jeremy. You're incredibly insightful.

You're absolutely right, Solarian. I'm actually kind of embarrassed by that in retrospect. If I had my druthers I'd re-write that part, but what can ya do. Let's just say that Andy wasn't himself at the moment either. He's not normally so emotional.

But for now, here's an extra long chapter signalling the beginning of the end.

----

The moment of truth was upon them. Valentina and Suzy had both advanced into the finals, along with eight other guys. After a strong showing in their respective routines, all standing had earned the right to  be considered the best of the best. Valentina and Suzy stood apart on either ends of the assembled would-be champions staring holes in each other. Valentina didn't blink and neither did Suzy. No words were exchanged when the competitors were called to gather on stage. No words were needed. This was it. This was the culmination of the events of the night. Just a while longer, just a few more defeated men, and it was the battle Suzy had been wanting all night.

Valentina didn't feel anything like she should. Part of her wanted to be worried, another part of her angry and wrathful, and yet another part sad, but instead a peaceful calm had transcended all of her negative thoughts and emotions. Her Zen-like state bothered Suzy. For all her glowering, for all her so-called intimidation tactics, Valentina didn't react like Suzy had wanted. All these men were scared of her, knowing full well what she was capable of, but Valentina wasn't. She felt a supreme confidence in herself, and that pissed Suzy off. Valentina allowed herself a small smile at that thought.

The DJ from earlier had taken the mic once more and announced the final contest. Everyone on stage was to armwrestle to see who would come out on top. The crowed buzzed with anticipation. These two Amazons had won them over with their amazing physical power, but they had never competed muscle against muscle with any men yet. This contest was what they had been waiting for all night. The DJ didn't have to do much to get them to show their excitement. The eight other men on stage were worried. This was the final round, meant to be the deciding factor as to who the winner would be. Everything they had fought for, every thing they had spent countless hours training for might be for naught if they couldn't topple these titanic women who had appeared from out of nowhere and ruined everything in one fell swoop.

The one on the right was an absolute psychopath clad in leather. She towered over all the men on stage by several inches in her heels. Even if she was barefoot, she'd still be incredibly tall. Her huge bulk granted her an unending supply of strength that had barely been exhibited tonight, leaving all in attendance to wonder just how strong she truly was. The one on the left, the redhead, had been so big and muscular, she had burst out of her clothing. None of the other men in attendance ever came close to being able to do that just by flexing. She was so strong, not even a solid steel bar had proven effective at stopping her endless, inexorable advance to the championship. Out of the two, nobody in attendance could decide who the lesser of the two were. The redhead had shown her hand. Her enormous muscles were intimidating just to look at, but her terrible strength had collectively drained the blood from all eight men's face at the thought of facing her in the final round. The crazy, scary leather wearing one single-handedly demolished what many considered to be the strongest man that ever competed in this show. Steiner was a former champion, and a psychopath in his own right, and she had tossed him around like a ragdoll. Imagine what she could, or would do, to them in the armwrestling round? She seemed like the type that delighted in snapping bones or crushing hands just for fun.

Suzy frowned, narrowing her eyes at Valentina's smile. What was she up to? It was already running through Suzy's mind how Valentina might try and trick Suzy into losing the second she would realize she lacked the muscle to pin her hand to the table. What devilry was Valentina dreaming of now? Her dark gaze scanned the eight other obstacles in her path to the winner's circle. They were all pathetic. No man here was remotely a challenge. Suzy had watched the other men, and deemed them quite strong in their own right, but nothing they could do impressed her to the point of respecting them. As far as Suzy was concerned the other eight were petty annoyances, nothing more. She would crush them mercilessly in order to clear a path to the one she really wanted; the grinning redhead. Was Skinny watching? It didn't really matter. Either way, it was going to end badly for Valentina. The thought brought a smile of her own to Suzy's lips.

It was time. The competitors were told to draw lots to see who would go first. The first bouts were a bunch of big bald guys who both struggled mightily against one another paring down the field to only five men. Suzy was called up next against a large brute named Stucco. Stucco had done well in a deadlifting contest. Naturally, Suzy didn't find him all that strong. He didn't stand a chance. When the whistle was blown, he threw everything he had against Suzy, but couldn't budge her huge arm. Suzy regarded him with an unwaveringly cool stare, smiling slightly at his attempts to slam her knuckles down. Stucco was red in the face and spittle formed at the corners of his mouth as he savagely jerked at Suzy's arm to no avail.

"Oh, I'm sorry, have we begun?" Suzy murmured coolly, checking her nails on her free hand.

"Ffffuckin’..." Stucco groaned.

"You can uses two hands if you like," Suzy said, further taunting the behemoth.

"Hrruuuggh!" cried Stucco. He threw his entire weight into one last push, but it didn't do anything. Suzy yawned.

"This was fun and all, but I've got a contest to win," she announced. With a slight jerk, Suzy practically launched Stucco out of his seat. His knuckles rapped the table top with a thunderous boom. Stucco forfeited the next round giving Suzy the win.

That wasn't unexpected of Suzy, Valentina mused. She had been called up next to take on a man called "Big" John Simpson. Valentina's deceptively dainty fingers curled around John's big meathook. When the whistle blew, Valentina forced John's arm down with ease despite his titanic efforts. She quickly defeated him twice to send him packing. There wasn't any sense in delaying the inevitable. Valentina wanted to get the others out of the way first to get to Suzy.

The next two, and last two, challengers put up about as much resistance as the others to both Valentina and Suzy. Suzy toyed with her opponent, pretending to lose some ground, only to muscle him down to almost defeat. She held him there, then back again before boredom set in. She nearly snapped his wrist with a savage surge of strength. Valentina efficiently beat her next opponent with the same onslaught of might as she did the others. He understood he stood no chance upon locking fingers with her, but he had made it this far, so he may as well have gone out with a bang. Valentina congratulated him upon winning, and sent him home with a smile.

Finally, the two Amazons reigned supreme.

The crowd had watched the proceedings with anticipatory glee. The room was nearly split between Suzy and Valentina, though the other competitors had been thoroughly cheered as well. But the final match was the one everyone wanted to see.

Valentina and Suzy stood face to face at last, staring each other down. Suzy's black eyes were cold like the depths of space, where as Valentina's were like shards of blue ice. Neither backed down and inch, nor even blinked. It felt strange to Valentina to be facing such a good friend as an enemy. A pang of regret nibbled at her insides. She hoped that this wasn't the death of their friendship. Suzy was taking this way too seriously for her own good. She had a tendency to not take losing well to boot. There was simply no getting around the fact that there were going to be some hurt feelings tonight.

"And here we are, ladies," the DJ announced, looking to interview them both before they engaged in combat. "The clear crowd favorites, standing head to head--"

"Head to chin," Suzy corrected with a wicked grin.

"Hey!" said Valentina in annoyance. Her fiery blue eyes met Suzy's black gaze evenly. The taunting smile never left Suzy's beautiful face, but her eyes continued to bore into Valentina's unrelentingly.

"Um, right. Anyway, it's clear you two are rivals, am I correct?" he asked. Valentina and Suzy both answered yes. "Interesting. You two were friends at one time?"

That question caught Valentina off guard. Suzy herself seemed at a loss to answer. For the first time in a while, it seemed like they both realized what was happening. This little rivalry was making things needlessly hard for their friendship to continue. Taking a steeling breath, Valentina answered the patiently waiting DJ.

"No," Valentina said. The tone of her voice and the decisiveness of the word caused Suzy to stare at Valentina. Valentina stared right back. "No. We are friends. We're just on opposite ends of the battlefield." Suzy looked relieved, making Valentina smirk.

The big woman had an addendum. "Yeah, just because Freckles here is harboring delusions of grandeur here is no reason we can't still be friends. She just can't get it through her pretty little head that I'm clearly her superior. Well, ding, ding, bitch. School's in session. Prepare to learn a harsh lesson," Suzy said, earning a wild pop from the crowd in the form of "oohs" and laughter from her supporters, but scorn and boos from Valentina's.

Valentina laughed harshly. "Big Bad Suzy has always had trouble with shooting off at the mouth. She never knows when to shut up. Well, I say it's time to put her money where her mouth is. I'm here to collect. With interest."

"Big talk coming from a little shrimp," Suzy retorted. "You know what I'm all about, Vally. You don't want any of this, trust me. As a friend, I'm urging you, give up now, because I'm not gonna just beat you. Oh, no, sweetcheeks. I'm gonna beat you bad like the red-headed step-child that you are." Suzy reached over and brushed some of Valentina's coppery hair for emphasis.

"Speaking of shrimp, I hope you're hungry. Because I'm gonna love making you eat those words, Suzy," Valentina parried and thrust. Suzy reacted like she had been slapped. She didn't expect such a volley of return fire from her friend and lover. 

"Yowza, ladies and germs. You heard it here first, this competition is far from over. Strong words from strong ladies. Let's see who's got the walk and who's got the talk," the DJ interjected, looking to intercede before it came to blows. "Ladies, take your positions."

Valentina and Suzy sat across from each other at the arm-wrestling table. Suzy took off her fingerless gloves, never taking her black eyes off Valentina's. Suzy's fingers clamped roughly around Valentina's hand, while she gave Suzy's the same treatment. Suzy's hands were clammy with sweat. The meaty muscles of Suzy's forearm rippled beneath her skin as she flexed her fingers. Valentina reciprocated with a surge of her own massive sinews.  Before the whistle, both Amazons appraised her friend and lover with critical eye.

"This will be easy," Suzy murmured so only Valentina could hear.

"I know. You don't stand a chance," Valentina replied with a wink. Suzy scowled.

The whistle sounded, signaling the Amazons to start. At first, it appeared like neither of them had heard it as they didn't move. It wasn't until the enormous muscles of their arms began to swell and their faces turned beet red with effort did the crowd know they were wrestling. Suzy's gorgeous lips peeled back into a rictus grin as she poured more strength into toppling Valentina's arm. However, the redhead offered stiff resistance. The crowd called out their support for either of them and both of them at the same time. This was the first and only competition either Amazon faced all evening.

The sheer output of energy being focused on her opponent's arm could've powered a small city for a week. Suzy was strong, there was no doubt about it. Her sore and beaten muscles screamed in renewed agony, but her grit and resolve prevented Valentina from giving up so easily. She was in for a helluva fight, but Valentina had what it took to keep Suzy at bay. Every inch Suzy gained was contested and won back, but Valentina noted that she didn't make as much headway as Suzy did. In fact, Valentina never got Suzy's arm past the neutral position. That alone was distressing. Suzy's gigantic muscles were larger than Valentina's were by a smidge, her arm was longer, and her hand was bigger. Valentina knew she was going to have to rely on technique. It took nearly all her strength the prevent Suzy from utterly crushing her.

"C'mon!' Suzy growled through clenched teeth. She was getting mad. Valentina wasn't supposed to hold on this long. She underestimated her best friend and lover. This bitch was far stronger than she imagined. The fatigue that plagued her after the last round barely fazed Valentina. Suzy felt the berserker rage welling up from inside. Suzy worked hard to get bigger and stronger than everyone and it paid off in dividends. Endless hours in the gym. Training relentlessly. Forgoing the simple pleasures in life for the sake of the pump. In the end, it all bore fruit. She blew the fuck up, edging past Valentina in the size and strength race where she kept a comfortable lead. She remembered being thinner and a little weaker than Valentina years ago and how it always stuck in her craw. Now that she had attained her self awarded title of "Biggest, Baddest Bitch" after a huge struggle, she expected everyone to submit to her superiority. She was the alpha female, the leader of the pack. There was no way she was going to lose again, not after humiliating herself at Themyscira a year ago. This was not going to happen to her, Suzy vowed. She was born to win, born to rule.

If Valentina could just... roll... Suzy's... hand.... "Rrgh!" she grunted, pouring more of her strength into applying a top-roll. The purpose of the top-roll was to get the highest possible grip on her opponent's hand. Suzy was being difficult about that, though. She didn't want to cooperate. It was costing Valentina precious strength and energy to try and wiggle into position against the tidal wave of Suzy's strength. It was slow going, and she had lost a little ground in the process. Suzy redoubled her efforts into kicking Valentina while she was down. The big woman smelled blood and moved in for the kill.

"Shhhhhhhit!" Valentina cursed, trying to fight Suzy's onslaught of a push. Suzy began laughing from deep within her throat. She couldn't stop it. Strain and weariness made her loopy. Suzy imagined she sounded like the Predator before he blew up the jungle but she didn't care. Valentina's arm looked ready to burst from the sheer mass of her muscles fully flexed and straining.

"Oh, yeah!" Suzy growled ferally. "You're no daisy, Val! You're no daisy at all!"

Almost. There. BLAMMO! Suzy thought, forcing Valentina's knuckles down onto the table top. The tasty redhead slumped in defeat, pounding the table with her free hand.

"Dammit!" she cried. Suzy and Valentina let go of one another to nurse the sore muscles of their arms and shoulders. Suzy flexed for the crowd in triumph, laughing like the maniac that she is.

"Alright, big round of applause for Psycho Suzy, ladies and gents. One point for her! Vicious Valentina needs to win this next round to take it into sudden death unless Psycho can muscle her down one. Last. Time!" the DJ said, amping up the audience's excitement. "Let me hear it!"

"One more time!" Suzy cried, working the crowd. The ones who supported her chanted "one more time," while Valentina's supporters shouted "shut the fuck up!"

The Amazons alternated hands, after giving their worn muscles a much needed rest. Valentina had an ace up her sleeve. She had another technique, but she needed to be quick about it. If Suzy had enough time to rally, she could muscle herself up and take her out.

"I must break you," Suzy rasped in an impression of Ivan Drago.

"Do samogo kontsa!" Valentina riposted in her native Russian.

The whistle blew once more, signaling the next round. Valentina wasted no time, applying a hook to Suzy's hand. She angled the big woman's hand back twisting her own wrist back towards her. Suzy was caught by surprise and rapidly lost a fair amount of ground in short order. Like a beast that refused to die, Suzy's arm locked it's position half-way between neutral and defeat. The muscles of her arm ballooned with strain, causing veins to swell with blood trying to feed her thirsty sinews.

"God... daaammmit!" Suzy cursed, throwing her immense might into rallying backwards, but Valentina had her in a disadvantageous position. She ratcheted her arm up an inch or two, but Valentina held her down. One little lapse of judgment is gonna cost me this round, Suzy raged in her head. Fuck me!

Valentina heaved against Suzy's arm with immense force, battering her opponent down, inch by painful inch. Her knuckles almost hit the table top.

"C'mon!" Valentina screamed. She willed her muscles to swell with strength and pin Suzy down. She thought her shoulder was going to pop out of socket, or her bones were going to break, or her joints were going to tear long before that could ever happen.

"No!" Suzy cried, feeling the cold of the table near the back of her hand. One last push and Valentina would have her. Her arm worked up, exploding with muscle mass. Her beautiful face was a mask of fury. Suzy began berserking like crazy fighting back from her tenuous position. Spittle foamed her lips, her eyes looked feral, and her skin was tomato red. The tendons and cords of her neck stood out in sharp relief as she attempted to muscle her way up and over.

Valentina fought hard, blasting Suzy's attempts to rally with everything she had. The big bitch wasn't going down easy. The hook had worked in her favor, but now it was moot. She very nearly had Suzy down, but close only counted in horseshoes and hand grenades. She needed to maintain her leverage and hope to hell that Suzy ran out of gas before then. It was a bad strategy, but it was all she had.

Suzy didn't ever regain much ground. She cursed frequently and loudly. She knew she was stronger than this! Why couldn't she extricate herself from this mess? Fuckin' Freckles! Suzy screamed internally. She was losing. Her knuckles grazed the table top.

"Checkmate, bitch!" Valentina grunted, thrusting Suzy's arm back into a loud *whump* as her knuckles slammed against the table. Valentina curled her arms into a flex, wincing at the pain of her muscles. She had a mighty pump going, but she was tired as hell. Sweat trickled down her forehead and her red hair was moist around her hairline. Suzy was in no better shape. She too was blown up and sweaty. Suzy angrily beat the table, causing the material to warp even further than it already had. This wasn't going to be the victory she had expected. Goddamned Valentina wasn't a pushover. Both Amazons sat there, slumped and tired. One more round to go, for all the marbles.

They resumed the position, re-using the arms from the first round. No words were exchanged, no pleasantries. This was it. Though their muscles were sore, they both attacked with furious anger when the whistle sounded. It was a see-saw battle. The rubbery feeling in their arms made it difficult to maintain control for long. Neither Suzy or Valentina had no clear advantage in this round. The fire of battle burned brightly in their eyes, but their flesh was giving out.

"Urrrgghhh!" Suzy bellowed, looking to push forth past the line of battle.

"Hhrraahh!" Valentina called back, meeting Suzy and pulling her back to start.

"So, what's it to be, Vally? Huh? We two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound?" Suzy uttered, voice ragged with fatigue.

"Or, you could just surrender!" Valentina quipped in reply.

"Ain't gonna happen!" Suzy declared.

"Didn't think so," Valentina agreed.

The poor table that had served as their battleground, however, had other ideas. The sheer amount of force being exerted on it it had already begun warping and deforming. It's existence utterly failed without much warning or fanfare. The table top collapsed, sending two very surprised Amazons down with it in a jumble of heavily muscled limbs. Nobody knew what had happened or what to say. The judges had no precedence to go by. This sort of thing had never happened before.

The battered and sweaty Amazons laid heaving on the floor amongst the wreckage as the judges surveyed the scene. Neither Valentina or Suzy released their hold on the others hand, both looking expectantly at the decision making process with great interest.

The DJ went over to the judges table to confer with them about a ruling. Several minutes went by with no clear resolution. Neither Suzy nor Valentina moved, waiting for a decision to be made. An argument broke out between the panel as to whether or not there was anything that could be done. The DJ nodded in agreement to something before heading back center stage to announce the ruling.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please bear with us. Since there was no clear winner, we can't make a decision as to who won. Since neither competitor managed to pin the other, we will have to declare this a draw--” The crowd booed at the ruling.

Suzy bolted up to her feet, seeing red. “That's horseshit! Bring out another table! NOW!”

“Easy, easy!” The DJ supplicated. “This turn of events has forced the judges into a decision. In order to spare the establishment any more damages and to avoid any injury either to the contestants or spectators, we'll either have to come up with another form on contest, or one of you will have to forfeit. I'm sorry, but that's the decision.”

Valentina rose to her feet as well. She kicked off her boots and took off her shirt and leggings. The crowd went nuts at her stripping, seeing her beautiful body in all it's sweatly, glistening, pumped glory. The DJ's eyes widened at this shocking event, unable to avert his eyes from the powerful curves of Valentina's muscular body.

“What are you doing?” Suzy inquired, curiosity piqued.

“They said we'd have to come up with a contest, right?” Valentina replied, stretching her sore muscles with a wince.

“Uh-huh, what of it?” Suzy pressed.

“We're going to wrestle,” Valentina stated simply, wordlessly challenging Suzy with her eyes. Suzy caught on with a wicked grin of her own and nodded her assent. She knelt down to undo her boots before peeling them off, and then carefully stripping off her leather. Suzy's tanned skin shone in the light of the stage and the flash bulbs of cameras going off like crazy. Both Amazons stood mostly naked on stage save for their skimpy little thongs.

The DJ was unable to believe what he saw, staring at either Amazon in shock and amazement. These hulking women had no shame about their bodies, eagerly showing off the hard work they put into their astounding muscles for the hungry crowd. They were sweaty and tired, and curiously erotic. Standing as he did, Suzy's back could blot out the sun. She was barefoot, cutting some of her height down, but even then she commandingly towered over him by several inches. Her body was a wonderful machine. The rippling muscles of her back seemed to expand forever, the sheer breadth of her massive shoulders seemed longer than he could spread his arms out to the sides. Suzy's arms in comparison to his were simply enormous. Her biceps at rest were bigger around than his thigh to say nothing of her thick triceps and massive forearms. Her beefy lats flared out even at rest, terminating downwards into an almost painfully thin waist. Suzy's butt was simply exquisite. Each cheek was a round bubble of steel, hard yet curvy and feminine. She had an ass like a Thoroughbred mare on horse steroids. Suzy's lethally long legs stretched on forever and a day, packing more massive in one leg than the DJ had in his entire body.

Across the way, Valentina was just as huge. She was incredibly beautiful, but no less freakishly muscular, with a thick bull-neck, mammoth shoulders, hulking pecs, mighty arms knotted with muscle, a rippling belly and a trim waist, and two of the most muscular legs that he had ever seen. Valentina's legs weren't as long as Suzy's were but they were even more massive, if that could be believed. The DJ wondered what it would be like to touch Valentina's body. She looked to be carved from living marble. Every muscle on her body flexed in concert with even the slightest movement. Her enormous pecs bounced and twitched in anticipation of the coming battle. The DJ was mesmerized by the sight of the two Amazons and didn't respond immediately to the judges calling him back to the table to give a ruling. It took the throwing of several objects directly at him to get the DJ to come back to reality.

Suzy watched Valentina flex her pecs rhythmically as she often did when she was psyching herself up. Valentina looked amazing even if she was tired and sweaty. The glistening sheen of sweat made her glow attractively in the light, highlighting the swelling sinew beneath her reddened, freckled skin. Her chest heaved up and down in an attempt to stoke the fire already blazing in her belly. Valentina's raw, Amazonian sexuality made Suzy hot, even as she was about to physically destroy her in a wrestling match, pending the judges approval of course. An animal lust charged Suzy's energy reserves, eliminating any fatigue she felt prior to that. She felt good. Everything up to this was just kid's stuff. This battle was the real deal. Suzy couldn't stop grinning. She looked down at her own body, witnessing her own flexing muscles. They yearned to be tested, begging to use the deep well of strength that heretofore had been untapped.

“If I may have everyone's attention,” the DJ announced, breaking Suzy's concentration. “The judges have ruled that Vicious Valentina and Psycho Suzy are to engage in a tie-breaker for the title of Mr--, erm, MS. Tough Guy 2014!” The crowd roared in approval. “It has been decided that the winner of this event will be the end-all be-all winner, and there is to be no further challenges. Whoever loses, loses. The stage will be cleared to allow the maximum amount of room for the competitors to really cut loose and flex some serious muscle! If anybody leaves the stage, they will be disqualified. The winner is the one to pin her opponent down to the floor for a count of three. Is that understood?” the DJ asked, looking at either competitor for confirmation. Suzy and Valentina nodded. “Excellent. Allow us a moment to clear the stage of wreckage, ladies and gentlemen. The final round will start shortly.”

“Who's going to officiate?” Valentina asked the DJ candidly. He frowned, apparently having not thought of that.

“That's a good question. Who would you like to ref? Is there somebody in mind you'd like?” the DJ asked.

Valentina looked at Suzy and nodded. “Yes there is.”

“I have the same person in mind as well,” Suzy added, meeting Valentina's gaze evenly.

“Excellent, who?” he inquired.

----

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2014, 10:23:03 pm »
Andy sat alone backstage, not wanting to watch the festivities. He didn't need to. This would not end well. There was too much estrogen floating around in the air and he couldn't stand to see Valentina and Suzy tear each other apart like they were surely doing right now. The crowd was screaming for blood, echoing and reverberating all the way back where he sat.

Why was he even here? He wondered. He shouldn't come out in the first place. He just made things worse. A strange bloodlust had taken over Valentina. Suzy was naturally a berserker, but to see Valentina desire such a contest made his heart sick. She was ordinarily so sweet and gentle, his perfect woman; strong, but loving. Whatever was possessing Valentina, he wanted no part of it.

Something had just happened.

A massive pop had taken over the crowd. It wasn't the unbridled cheers like before, but rather an outcry of confusion and outrage, almost like they couldn't fathom what they had just witnessed. It piqued Andy's interest enough to pick him up from the floor and carry him stealthily down the hallway. From behind the curtain, he saw Suzy and Valentina laying on the floor amidst a pile of wreckage that had once been the table they armwrestled on. What the hell happened? Did it just give way? Did they destroy it? Who won? Valentina and Suzy looked a little shell-shocked, like they had become disoriented by the table's declaration of “well, I'm out.” He couldn't help but laugh at the irony. Their own desire to win outdid them both. Maybe this would be a lesson to them both.

After a few moments of watching the panel of what Andy supposed were the judges arguing amongst themselves, the DJ announced that there was no winner. Andy nodded to himself in satisfaction. That was it then. It was time to go home. But then, Suzy jumped to her feet and began throwing a tantrum. Scream all you like, Suzy. It won't matter. You didn't win. Get over it, Andy thought smugly. Valentina rose to her feet as well, but calmly. That's my girl, Andy glowed. It's no big de-- What the hell is she doing?! Valentina began taking her clothes off. Suzy also wondered as much, then, after only small consideration, she too got nearly naked. Andy could only sigh in exasperation. They weren't going to settle their differences civilly. They were going to carry on like a couple of nutjobs. The crowd loved it though. Why wouldn't they? They were two sexy goddesses of strength and muscle. Andy didn't like the way the DJ leered at Valentina though. He had half a mind to stomp out there and settle his hash.

Crew members hustled out to the stage to remove the wreckage of the table, move the speakers and judges tables out of the way and gathered the discarded clothing the Amazons peeled from their bodies. The DJ stopped to confer with Suzy and Valentina while this was going on. Andy didn't know what they were talking about, but eventually the DJ turned around and headed his way. Andy was nonplussed  at being made so easily, but stopped skulking around and straightened up to engage the DJ.

“Are you Andy?” he asked.

“Who wants to know?” Andy replied suspiciously, narrowing his eyes shiftily.

“Uh, those two want you to referee for them during the final event. I guess they think you're good at that sort of thing. Of course, if you don't want to, I'll be happy to--”

“Uh-uh, Skippy. You've had your fun, but now take a hike. You can watch from a distance. I'll do it,” Andy replied, brushing past the bewildered DJ and strode up to the two Amazons. Valentina beamed at his approach.

“Hi, sweetie!” she greeted him happily.

“Well, well, well, look who decided to join us,” Suzy razzed. “What's the matter, Skinny, feeling a little lonely back there?”

No,” Andy retorted sharply. “I'm only wondering what the hell you two are getting yourselves into. Can't you go five minutes without getting naked in public, for crissake?”

“You can't wrestle in clothes, silly,” Valentina replied with an amused giggle, playfully mussing his hair. “At any rate those old rags'll be going into the garbage when we get home anyway.”

“I'm not willing to get my leathers all fucked up either,” Suzy added. “You know how expensive custom leather clothes are for a woman my size? Besides, if you think I'm going to let Freckles here one-up me by showing off the goods, you've got another thing coming, buddy-boy.”

“So why do you want me to referee?” Andy cut to the chase.

“We're gonna find out who's the winner once and for all, but we need someone fair and impartial to preside over things and make sure things are evenly called. That's where you come in,” Valentina explained.

“Though I'm not entirely sure Skinny's exactly 'fair and impartial.' Seems to me like he'd be more likely to take your side,” Suzy said to Valentina.

“He won't,” Valentina reassured, turning to Andy and smiling. “He wants us to stop fighting. What better ref is there than someone who cares about the both of us?”

Suzy eyed him for a beat. “Izzat true, Skinny?”

“Of course! This whole thing is stupid and I'd rather it not happen at all. But if it means that we can put this thing behind us quicker by being referee so's you can get this poison outta your systems, than I'll do it, goddammit!” Andy griped.

Suzy nodded her satisfaction with a little smile. “Alright, you've got it, Skinny.”

“See?” Valentina smirked. “Told ya, so.”

The DJ came back, handing Andy a whistle and the microphone. “You're running the show now,” he said somewhat sourly. Andy took the items and shooed him off. He tapped the mic, ensuring it was on before slipping the whistle over his neck. Valentina grinned fiercely at Suzy, who mirrored her sentiments exactly. Either Amazon dropped down into a rather predatory stance, getting ready to pounce on each other within a moment's notice.

“Ahem,” Andy began. “Is this thing on? Check-one, check-two. Sibilance. Sibilance. Okay. Let's get this shit over with. I want a clean bout. No punching, kicking, name-calling, hair pulling, wedgies, well any more than you already have, or Vulcan neck-pinching. Is that clear?” Valentina nodded, as did Suzy. “Alright, then, by the power vested in me of the state of Michigan, I now pronounce you mortal enemies. You may now beat eight tons of crap out of each other. Begin!” he announced with a tweet of his whistle.

Like two freight trains, Valentina and Suzy collided with one another. The sheer force of such powerful bodies impacting with one another caused the air around them to explosively blast outward. Mighty arms locked around equally mighty bodies, massive legs sought purchase on the hardwood floors beneath. The sweaty muscles of Valentina rubbed against the sweaty muscles of Suzy in an effort for one of them to gain ground around the other. For a moment, it seemed evenly matched. Then, out of nowhere, Suzy seized Valentina and scooped her up into a bear hug. She had five inches of height on the redhead. Her massively muscled arms constricted around Valentina's midsection, squeezing down, looking to prevent Valentina from drawing in air.

Valentina howled in outrage and immediately looked to extricate herself from the deadly hug. The force Suzy put on Valentina was sufficient to begin breaking the ribs of a normal person, but the steely muscles of Valentina's torso shielded her from such devastating strength somewhat. That wasn't to say that it didn't hurt. She tried to slip her hands into the millimeters of space between Suzy's arms and her body. It was nearly impossible to find purchase, especially after Suzy flexed more muscle, tightening the squeeze. Seeing no other recourse, Valentina drove her forehead into Suzy's, momentarily stunning the hulking beast of a woman. Another headbutt made the both of them see stars, but caused Suzy to loosen Valentina enough for her to slip out and away.

“My fucking face!” Suzy cursed, staggering backwards, clutching her forehead. Valentina bit down the throbbing pain in her own head and charged.

“C'mon, Skinny! You gonna allow that?” Suzy griped, distracted, not seeing Valentina dead-set on spearing Suzy in her rippling abs.

“He never said anything about headbutts!” Valentina cried, sailing shoulder-first into Suzy's muscled belly.

“Oof!” Suzy cried, sailing backwards after being hit by a 350+lbs cruise missile. Valentina took her down to the floor, straddling her, looking for an easy pin. By now, Suzy had regained her faculties and was supremely pissed. She violently fought Valentina attempts to pin her, spitting and cursing in rage. With a growl of fury, she threw Valentina off of her and scrambled to her feet to deal out some punishment.

Valentina, however, was quicker than she looked. She was already to her feet before Suzy, and intercepted the massive dark-haired Amazon's bull rush. She sidestepped Suzy's charge, leaping onto her back. Valentina's muscled arms locked around Suzy's thick neck, looking to put a sleeper hold on her adversary. Valentina's massive legs encircled Suzy's waist for support. She really threw all her weight into the choke, looking to crush down on Suzy's bullish neck. The strategy didn't really work, and Suzy thrashed around looking to toss Valentina off with her wild bucking. Seeing no other options, but not looking to allow Valentina to choke her out, Suzy leapt backwards, driving Valentina down onto the stage with force.

Valentina thudded onto the hard floor with Suzy's bulk dropping down on top of her. The jarring impact forced her arms and legs loose, letting Suzy up to attempt a pin. Thinking quickly, Valentina thrust her heavily muscled legs out, mule kicking Suzy square in the chest. Suzy felt like she had been hit with a six-pounder, sailing backwards, landing on her ass with a heavy thud. The wind had momentarily been knocked out of her by the sheer force of Valentina's kick. A lesser person might have serious internal injuries, if not a massive hole in their chest cavity. Suzy knew there was going to be a bruise in the morning.

Valentina kipped up to her feet with a dazzling display of agility for a woman her size. It was difficult to stand with the ringing still going in her ears, and the pain of her back, but she still was able to maintain some semblance of balance. Suzy looked up to see Valentina wanting more. She growled and launched herself at Valentina from a crouching position. The sudden shock of seeing the three-hundred and seventy-five pound giantess hurling herself at Valentina was shocking to say the least. The two Amazons went down to the ground in a jumble of limbs. They rolled this way and that, either one looking to pin the other, but prevent being pinned herself. Strength against strength, muscle against muscle, neither Amazon could completely squash the other.

Suzy rolled Valentina onto her back, almost pinning her massive shoulders to the floor. Valentina fought valiantly, battling Suzy with tremendous strength of her own. Suzy grinned viciously, muscling her friend and lover down with a blast of strength. She almost had it! Almost and-- Suddenly, she felt Valentina's legs curl around her ribs.

“Oh, shit,” Suzy cursed. She had forgotten about those! Her adversary's enormous legs squeezed down, flexing massively down on Suzy's torso. The air rushed from her lungs feeling the power of Valentina's huge wheels. Suzy stopped trying to battle Valentina down to the floor and focused solely on trying to stay alive. There wasn't anything in the world that could stop Valentina's legs. Suzy knew she was in serious trouble. She had courted disaster by simply giving Valentina the leverage to bring her gams into play.

Valentina threw her head back and squeezed. Suzy threw her hands down to try and ease the ever growing pressure on her ribs. Valentina locked her ankles back around Suzy's body, twisting her hips to throw Suzy to the side. Like a hydraulic press, her legs clamped down. Suzy began seeing black spots in her vision. She needed to breathe soon. Trying to pull Valentina's legs apart was a fools errand. She would need to have been at 100% in order to pull that off. Her tired muscles screamed in agony at her attempt to force them apart. Her concentration was wandering, leaving her to want to pass out. Suzy shook the notion away, mustering up the resolve to fight. Valentina wanted to play dirty, Suzy could too. She reached up and seized Valentina's nipples in her fingers and gave them a sharp tug. The redhead cried out in surprised pain and let go. Suzy rolled away out of reach of those deadly legs taking a brief moment to breathe and collect her thoughts.

Valentina clutched her nipples, wincing in pain, cursing Suzy for her tactics. “Gah! What the fuck, Suzy?”

“Oh, what, headbutting me twice and kicking me in the chest is okay, but that's not?” Suzy griped.

“Seriously, though. What the fuck?!” Valentina groaned.

“I don't want to see any more of that!” Andy said. “One more dirty move, and I'm gonna end this match. Shit is getting out of hand.”

“Oh, wow, we finally get some goddamned officiatin' around here. Were ya takin' a fuckin' nap earlier, Skinny?” Suzy griped.

“It doesn't matter, Suzy. I don't care who did what. If I see another out of either of you, that's it. Get me?” Andy stated.

“That's some fucking shit! She got three!” Suzy roared, leaping to her feet to bear down on Andy.

“Get out of his face!” Valentina cried, coming to her man's rescue. She tackled Suzy, or rather tried to, but this time Suzy was able to catch Valentina and pull her into a guillotine chokehold. The redhead growled and picked Suzy up over her head before suplexing her down to the floor. By now, Valentina was seeing red. She leapt into the air, trying to frog splash Suzy and get the pin, but she telegraphed to move too much and Suzy moved. Valentina kissed floorboards painfully. Suzy rolled onto Valentina's back and put her into a camel clutch. Her huge hands locked under Valentina's chin, pulling her head up, bending her spine agonizingly. Instead of crying out in pain, Valentina spat and snarled in fury. She tried to get out of the hold, but it was one of Suzy's signatures. She used it many a time on her boy toys during her sessions. She know how to apply it with experience and practice. But, none of her clients ever had the raw muscle power that Valentina possessed. She got to her feet, lifting Suzy up onto her brawny shoulders, looking to slam her down the same way she had don to Valentina earlier. But Suzy was canny. She let go, leaping off of Valentina's shoulders before hooking her bulky arms up and under Valentina's locking her into a full nelson. Using her height advantage, Suzy lifted up and practically crucified Valentina on the spot.

Valentina growled and tried to get out of it, but Suzy was too strong, had too much leverage, and there was nothing Valentina could do about it. She flexed her body this way and that, trying to throw Suzy over her shoulders, but, just dangling there, it was nearly impossible. So, she began swinging her feet. Back and forth, trying to build momentum, enough to pendulum her way out of the hold. Suzy held fast, but Valentina was strong enough to worry at the iron grip she held her with. With a savage jerk of her entire body, Valentina managed to wrench herself free of Suzy's hold. Suzy immediately went on the attack, but she grabbed thin air. Valentina evaded, ducked, dodged, and dipped away from Suzy's every attempted at a grapple. She made good use of her superior agility and speed. Suzy couldn't make her feet and hands work together in concert fast enough to catch Valentina, which was just as well.

It was impossible to formulate much of a strategy when Valentina had to constantly shore up her position against the raging giantess. Suzy showed no signs of tiring or slowing. Though tired, Valentina was far from spent. Lacking any other options, Valentina went on the offensive. With a feral war cry, Valentina charged and locked horns with Suzy. Suzy was momentarily caught off guard from Valentina sudden strike, but she gamely clasped her hands around Valentina's. Enormous muscles came to life and swelled beneath the sweaty skins of the Amazons. Veins surfaced and looked ready to burst at a moments notice. It was all or nothing. Two titanesses giving it their all in the hopes that one would make a fatal error and expose a weakness the other could exploit.

Suzy seemed to have the advantage during a contest of sheer attrition. Her size, height, weight and leverage worked in her favor. Valentina had to stay at least five steps ahead of the monstrous woman she battled. It did no good, for Suzy was capable of quick bursts of speed. Valentina locked horns with, and lost another war of attrition with Suzy. The bigger woman muscled Valentina into a headlock of epic proportions. Valentina groaned as Suzy's irresistible headlock crushed her jaws shut. She pried at Suzy's vice-like arms as they continued to grind away on her head with relentless pressure. Moaning and squirming, she tried to wriggle free of the hulking woman's neck-breaking grip, but as with the headlock, Suzy's powerful arms held dominion.

There was little room to worry her fingers in to attempt to break free. Suzy simply squeezed down tighter whenever Valentina tried. Light faded. It was tough to breathe. It was tough to stand. The redhead sunk to one knee, only partially cognizant of her surroundings. Her boyfriend turned ref crouched down nearby to see if Valentina was still conscious. The muscle surrounding her head muffled his words. He sounded like Charlie Brown's parents to her.

“Do you give up?” Valentina made out amidst a swimming head. It sounded nice, but there wasn't any room for Valentina's jaw to work against Suzy's massive arms. Besides, the look her gave her let Valentina know where his sympathies lied. Valentina would've smiled if she could. Instead, she worked herself up into a fury, ignoring the crushing pressure of Suzy's hold to drum up enough strength to lock her muscular arms around Suzy's waist. Fighting looming unconsciousness, Valentina tightened her own grip on Suzy's belly. She couldn't muster up enough strength to out-squeeze the hulking Amazon, but if she could simply get enough leverage to get back up to her feet...

Valentina tried to stand. Her muscular legs were like jello. She didn't even register how she did it, but the embattled redhead lifted Suzy up, arms still locked around her waist, and suplexed her once more onto the stage with an enormous boom. Suzy's massive shoulders hit the stage, jarring her enough to loosen her grip on Valentina. Her skull bounced off the floor as well, causing a burst of stars in her eyes and the roar of thunder in her head.

Both Amazons laid there, unmoving save for the great, greedy gasps of air Valentina sucked into her deprived lungs and for Suzy rubbing her throbbing head. Andy looked back and forth helplessly. Neither one looked willing or able to get up. It had been a hellacious battle, but there was no clear end in sight. With no other recourse, Andy began to count. If he could get to ten, the contest was over and everybody could go home. Neither woman would be happy with him, but at this point he didn't care anymore. It was too painful to watch this foolish battle.

“One,” he said, waiting a beat before continuing, “Two.” Again, another beat, “Three.”

Valentina seemed to realize what was going on first. She stirred at “Four.” But the effects of near unconsciousness were like a drug.

“Five,” Andy continued. “Six.” Just stay down, please! he begged inwardly. “Seven.”

Suzy too began to rise at “Eight.” At “Nine,” both Amazons were finding their feet. They were standing before he could get to ten, much to his chagrin. Suzy shook her head, clearing the cobwebs before scowling at Valentina. The redhead worked her sore jaw before glaring right back. It was as if the contest had begun anew. Both Amazons were fired up and ready for more.
----

And it's still not over. Hang tight. I'll put the finishing touches on this soon.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2014, 09:35:58 am »
I had a lot of fun reading this chapter, like Solarian I picked out the Pirates of the Caribbean reference, and that made me smile, since I am a really big fan that entire movie series. Loved that they each took a fall in the arm-wrestling match so they were even there and then you had the last match end in a draw because of the table, obviously there are guys who like Valentina more than Suzy and vice versa, so that's a good way to spare each of the girls fans' feelings. The wrestling match was also very nicely done, both girls showed tremendous power, toughness, and heart, and it appears as if the bout, as physical and demanding as it was, is not over yet! Very nice, I'm a fan of Valentina over Suzy, I like my girls to be loving and not-so aggressive, but Suzy has her great qualities too. Looking forward to seeing how the match turns out. k+!

Oh and thank you very much for the complement at the very start of the newest chapter. :)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2014, 02:34:13 pm »
I finally had a little time to catch up on this read. Wow NinjaStar, you're quite the wordsmith!

"Her clit was like a thick bullet of flesh, hard and engorged with blood, contrasting with the velvety softness of her labia."

Just one of many I could quote. Great stuff!
As I said before, I like the interaction between the main characters, their personalities and why they think the way they do (minus the crying, lol!, no big deal, you already said you would've changed that in retrospect).

Basically what I'm saying is that I like how you give the story some reality to go along with the fantasy. Nice job.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2014, 11:31:20 pm »
A/N: You have a sharp eye, Solarian. Yes, I am a shameless thief. Yes, I agree: muscle makes everything better.

Jeremy, I compliment you easily, because I've been a fan of your stories for a long time. To have a living legend such as yourself speak highly of my work is truly inspiring. I'm glad you're liking it. You and I see eye to eye on a lot of things. I'm putting it out there that while I love Suzy, I would rather be with Valentina myself as well.

M7, thanks a lot for your kind words as well. I love your morphs, and I could only wish that I could do what you do. I think you and I see eye to eye on a lot of things as well. I too think there's no such thing as 'too big.' I'm glad you're enjoying my writing.

Without further ado, let's see who the winner is.

----
An epic stare-down ensued.

Suzy glowed internally. This was what she had been waiting for all along. This was the battle her Amazonian blood had been boiling for. A true contest of strength and muscle. Valentina had risen to the occasion splendidly. All the taunting, all the ribbing culminated in a truly bloodthirsty warrior that burned holes in Suzy from across the battle-lines. It was all Suzy could do to prevent from squealing like a school-girl. Her pussy was soaking wet. Valentina's ferocity, her pumped, sweaty muscles, her zest for the fight made Suzy incredibly hot. She no longer cared about winning. Whoever won truly deserved to be called Goddess.

Suzy felt good. Her muscles quivered at the sensation of truly cutting loose. Always so careful, always so gentle. Not so during this fight. Part of her hated being pitted against one she loved so dearly, but in the end, Suzy didn't respect anyone nearly as much as she did Valentina. Only Val had the muscle and heart to battle Suzy to a stand-still, to make her feel it, to truly test her, to force her to dip deeply into the vast well of strength her body possessed. Suzy felt ALIVE. Fuck it, she thought, grinning fiercely.

Suzy flexed her muscles in a display of Amazonian battle-lust. A war-cry escaped her lips, showing all in attendance her zeal for battle. Valentina smirked in amusement.

“You call that a flex?” she said, throwing her body into a most muscular pose, growling dominantly. The crowd loved it. Suzy's pussy tingled, her nipples and clit standing on end. She wanted Valentina so badly. She wanted to crush the redheaded Amazon's amazing body up against hers and make love endlessly until she was spent. Such a sexy display of ferocity, Suzy thought. Her red hair was darkened with sweat and plastered to her skull. Her fair, freckled skin was reddened and gleaming in the harsh light. Every muscle on Valentina's amazing body was blown up to the point of exploding. She was a blow-up toy come to life. Suzy couldn't wait to touch her muscles again.

Suzy matched Valentina's flex of one of her own, clenching hard to make her own muscles bunch up as much as possible. Suzy's face was a dominant sneer to mask her horniness. Valentina's blue eyes briefly roamed Suzy's body, but only just so. It pleased Suzy to know that Vally was as hot for her as she was for Valentina. She did well to hide it, but there was no denying the lustful energy that crackled between them.

But there was time for lust later. It was time again to fight.

Suzy charged, surprising Valentina with her burst of speed. Valentina had Suzy on agility and grace, that much couldn't be denyed. But Suzy could be fast if she wanted to be. She didn't have a background in dance and gymnastics like Valentina had. Her advantage was raw muscle. Suzy locked fingers with Valentina, buffeting her back, forcing her to constantly struggle to retain her footing. Suzy laughed maniacally inside. This was great! Nobody else in the world could take a bull-rush and live to tell the tale. Valentina's muscles flexed fighting Suzy's strength, stoking the flames burning in Suzy's loins. She greatly desired to put her tongue up against Valentina's sweaty pecs and never stop licking. They were so juicy and kissable...

Uh-oh, Suzy thought, feeling the tide turn. Valentina summoned up enough physical power to force Suzy on the defensive. Suzy's superior leverage prevented Valentina from gaining too much ground, but she escaped handily from the hole Suzy had dug for her.

Valentina was strong. Valentina was mighty. Valentina was a worthy opponent. Despite the fatigue that claimed her, the sexy red-haired goddess refused to curl up and die. She was exhausted, as was Suzy, but her Amazonian spirit prevented her from dying easily. She would fight until it was simply impossible to continue. Suzy would not have it any other way.

Suzy's own muscles swelled in response. This pump was simply amazing. It was vastly different from the pump gained by lifting cold iron. That pump was impersonal, almost generic. It was satisfying, but only just so. This pump, this exhilaration, fueled Suzy. Her stamina renewed, her tired muscles ignoring the sluggishness and soreness of over-exertion. She felt incredibly strong. Valentina could take it. She wasn't a weedy, fragile little thing unable to take even a moderately forceful touch without succumbing to Suzy's unreal power. Suzy could feel Valentina's might through her hands, hands capable of breaking steel.

Skinny kept a watchful eye on the two, observing the struggle with a frustrated circumspection. He was sweating as much as either Suzy or Valentina was, and he wasn't even working that hard! Suzy couldn't rightly say what was causing Skinny to sweat so much. Was the sight of two gorgeously massive Amazons battling it out too much for him? Was he nervous about the outcome? Suzy couldn't say. It ultimately wasn't important. He would learn to live with the end result one way or another. It was sweet of him to be so concerned about the state of Suzy and Valentina's friendship. He doesn't need to worry his pretty little head about it, Suzy thought to herself. Things will be more-or-less like they were once all is said and done. Valentina didn't hold grudges, and Suzy herself was having a blast no matter what. Whatever hurt feeling were had would be mended before the night was out, Suzy mused.

But right now, Skinny was hardly worth paying attention to. Valentina made some headway in her attempts to out-muscle Suzy. Not much, but enough for Suzy to curse herself for letting her mind wander. Thinking quickly, Suzy tossed Valentina's hands out to the side, leaving her wide open. Before the redhead could react, Suzy scrambled around her bulky body, wrapped her arms around Valentina's waist, and threw her up into a German Suplex. Valentina let out a surprised cry as Suzy jerked her violently up and over her head and onto her shoulders. Valentina landed with a hard thud, her body nearly folding in half from the force of the impact. Suzy arched her back, holding Valentina into a pinning position. Andy scrambled into place to count out the pin.

“One, two...” he shouted, but Valentina kicked out before his hand could slap the stage a third time. She    managed to lift her shoulders, but Suzy held her fast. Valentina jerked and twisted, trying anything to break Suzy's hold. Both Amazons scrambled to their feet, still latched onto one another. Suzy felt tempted to throw Valentina into another suplex, payback for dropping Suzy on her head earlier, but Valentina had other plans. Her legs coiled around one of Suzy's, forcing her knee to bend and making the bigger woman lose her balance. Suzy let go of Valentina out of reflex to break her fall, the redhead using the break to force an ankle-lock on Suzy.

Suzy bit down the sudden immense pain of Valentina twisting her ankle. She was a speedy little thing, both mentally and physically. Just as soon as Suzy thought she had Valentina in a corner, she managed to slip out as if she was covered in grease. Suzy's immense leg muscles fought the power of Valentina's entire body. She let out a suppressed groan of agony, but refused to give Valentina the pleasure of seeing her tap. Andy repeatedly asked Suzy if she gave up, every single time she steadfastly refused, eventually telling him to get the fuck out of her face. Steeling her resolve, she planted her large foot in Valentina's face and pushed with all of her might. Her long legs won out, her sweaty skin proving tough to hold onto. Valentina's grip popped open, freeing Suzy from the torment. She shoulder rolled forward to grant herself some room away from Valentina to recover.

Naturally, Valentina was on her feet much faster than Suzy was and already charging like a bull before Suzy could react. Valentina's cross body block caught Suzy entirely by surprise, and with only one and half legs to stand on, down she went with another heavy thud on the hard floor. Valentina immediately went for the pin. Andy was there.

“One, two...” he counted again, once more coming up short as Suzy pressed Valentina up and away from her body. Once more the redhead rallied much quicker than Suzy could, who was still reeling from the sudden onslaught of aggression from Valentina. Suzy and Valentina rolled around on the ground, clutching this, grappling that, any attempt to secure purchase on any body part. Heavy, sweaty muscles ground together, the heat of their bodies burning one another. Valentina's hard nipples dug into Suzy's skin, as Suzy's did to Valentina's. Each batted the other's arms away, preventing easy pickings, but neither could gain much of a grip on the other. It wasn't until Suzy faked Valentina out with a feint, forcing her to over extend herself and topple over. Suzy capitalized and clamped down with her legs.

“Uh oh!” Suzy crowed, reveling in the feeling of Valentina's mighty body flexing against her moist, throbbing groin. “Looks like you ain't the only one with legs, bitch!”

Suzy giggled loopily. She was tired, and the delicious irony of catching the leggy redhead in her own body scissors was almost too much. The heat and rippling muscle of Valentina's torso squirming against her womanhood made Suzy bellow in unrestrained lust. It felt wonderful, almost as wonderful as crushing Valentina in-between her legs. Suzy SQUEEZED as hard as she could, as hard as her rubbery feeling legs could allow, anyway. A normal human being would have been bisected by such a squeeze, but Valentina merely cried out in agony, her steely muscles acting like armor against Suzy's overbearing strength. It was almost too much for Valentina to bear when Suzy gave her both barrels of her anaconda quads coming brutally into play. It was a truly incredible sight as Suzy's mammoth thighs swelled and hardened around Valentina's ribcage. Suzy locked her ankles, really throwing herself into the squeeze. Then, fully extending her legs, she gritted her teeth and sent jolt after jolt of body scissor shockwaves through Valentina.

Of course, it hardly mattered at this stage. Suzy smelled blood. It seemed as though the mighty redhead had become a helpless pile of quivering jello between Suzy massive unrelenting legs. Valentina fought, but her venerable strength flagged. She summoned the rest of her fading power and pushed down hard on those punishing thighs, but it wasn't an easy task. She couldn't fight dirty anymore to escape. She was in Suzy's wheelhouse. The Black Widow had caught a tasty morsel and was going to devour her without a second thought.

“Ain't no shame in tappin',” Suzy grinned, throwing her head back and biting her lip in effort pouring it on Valentina's body. The redhead screamed out an invective, but didn't really answer her.

“Val, do you give up?” Andy chimed in, crouching close to the action. Valentina violently shook her head negatively. Suzy squeezed more in response. Victory was at hand. At this point, Valentina was delaying the inevitable out of sheer stubbornness. In truth, Suzy didn't mind. Flexing this much muscle was simply too exhilarating to want it to end so abruptly. The crowd was split, Suzy noticed. Valentina's fans were begging her to stay alive, to somehow power out of the hold and give Suzy a thrashing. Suzy's fans were crying for her to squash the red-haired Amazon like a bug. The entire audience was on their feet. This might be it, after-all, the exclamation point capping off one hell of a show. The mighty Valentina being cowed by a superior opponent at last.

But Valentina wasn't giving up so easily.

She spit and gnashed her teeth, fighting with everything she had to pry apart Suzy's heavily muscled legs. Suzy's muscles were simply too strong to pry apart, but Valentina's legs were stronger. Her beautiful face a mask of agonized fury, Valentina found her feet even with Suzy's body scissors cutting her in half. She stood up, slowly, painfully, begging her ribs not to collapse. She locked her arms underneath Suzy's legs and began spinning. Slowly at first, but each revolution picked up speed until Suzy was lifted off of the ground by centrifugal force. Around and around they went, Suzy floating nearly horizontally with every spin until suddenly, momentum pried her away from Valentina's body, forcing her legs to loosen. Suzy sailed a good distance before she realized that she was flying towards a ring out.

This wasn't an end for a warrior, to be disqualified. Suzy refused to lose in such a fashion. She had the presence of mind to twist mid-air and scrabble for a hand hold, anything to prevent her from leaving the stage. Having little choice and running out of time, Suzy buried her fist into the wooden floorboards with a heavy punch, splintering the stage, but creating a painful handhold for her to grasp onto before she flew too far. Suzy landed, her sweat making it easier to slide on the smooth surface of the stage before jerking to a sudden stop. She winced at the sharp wooden barbs digging at her hand, but was thankful she didn't careen off into oblivion. She hung half-on half-on the stage, holding her legs horizontal to prevent touching the ground below.

Valentina stalked her, approaching like a lioness coming upon a wounded gazelle. Suzy was in a predicament. She crawled further onto the stage in an attempt to shore up her position. She tore her fist from the wood and seized Valentina's ankles with both hands. She pulled with all her might, yanking the proverbial rug out from under the redhead. Valentina yelped, her huge muscular body falling to earth for what seemed like minutes, limbs splaying in every which way. When finally she finally thudded down at Suzy's feet, Suzy moved in for the pin. 

As was quickly evidenced, Suzy's extra weight proved to be an advantage in such a situation. Suzy clambered atop Valentina, trying to hold her down enough to prevent her from thrashing out once more.  Valentina proved to be quite tenacious, tough to muscle down both of her shoulders to the wood. Andy went prone nearby, ready to start slapping his hands on the stage to count the pin that was coming. Only, it never happened. 

Getting frustrated, Suzy abandoned the idea of a quick pin and quickly muscled Valentina over onto her stomach. Suzy drove her knee into Valentina's back, holding her there with her body weight. Valentina groaned, her face being mashed down into the hard wooden floor with the pressure of Suzy's large hand bearing down on her skull. Suzy the whipped the redhead's right arm into a hammerlock while she bore down on the back of Valentina's neck with her full weight. This was surely it, Suzy thought, licking her lips. It was almost over. There was no way Valentina would get out of this one. There was just no way.

“I feel good. Just like old times,” Suzy purred. “What's it feel like to be a dying woman? You're a dead woman, Val!”

Valentina cried out if frustrated agony. The hold hurt. Suzy's taunting made it worse. A bubble of rage boiled in her gut. It quickly spread throughout her body, making her over-taxed muscles work despite the permeating soreness that fatigued her greatly.

“Bullll...Shiiiitttt!” Valentina howled. Just when it appeared that she might be on the verge of a submission, Suzy suddenly felt herself lift up as if on a hydraulic press. Valentina was raising herself off the floor with her left arm alone! 

It was slow going, and ever fiber of her being begged her not to do it, but Valentina bit down and put ever ounce of muscle into this maneuver. It was similar to performing a one-armed pushup with and extra three-hundred and seventy-eight pounds bearing down on her back. Suzy was in shock, as was the rest of the audience. Valentina was immensely strong, stronger than many could even fathom. Even Suzy had a hard time believing what was happening. She must've let go in shock, because the next thing Suzy knew, Valentina freed herself from the hammerlock. She rolled and lashed out at Suzy with both her enormous legs.

“Payback's a bitch and her name is Valentina!” the redhead snarled, snagging Suzy's mighty neck with her calves. Squeezing her legs together, Valentina worked her powerful core to pull Suzy off balance, using her legs like two massive chop-sticks. The hulking giantess tumbled to one knee, unable to resist the pull of Valentina's legs. She crushed down, trying to choke Suzy out. Suzy gasped and pawed at Valentina's mighty legs, looking to get a grip. Valentina granted her a fake reprieve, loosening her legs to allow Suzy a moment's breath. But before Suzy could capitalize on this seemingly rookie mistake in judgment Valentina made, her predicament worsened when the redhead captured her head in a figure-four head-scissors, bringing her mammoth quads into play. In a matter of seconds, Suzy's face reddened as the pressure of the figure-four squashed her features into a contorted grimace. A deathly silence fell over the once boisterous Amazon as she began to fade. But to her credit, she somehow held out and with an unforeseen burst of energy, attempted to break free of the hold.

Trying to pull Valentina's legs apart when they were dead set on being together was an exercise in impossibility. It was like trying to resist the gravitational pull of the Sun. Especially when Suzy was as fatigued as she was. Even at 100% strength, it was doubtful that she could have easily worked her legs loose. Suzy's world was muscle. The roar of the crowd was mostly silenced between Valentina's legs. The most Suzy heard was the throbbing of her veins in her own head. Huge swelling tissue forced her eyes shut, blackening everything. Would this be it? she wondered. Smothered to death between Valentina's legs? Suzy could think of worse ways to go, but it pissed her off to no end that Valentina was able to hide this ace up her sleeve. Suzy had to applaud Valentina's quick thinking. She must've known that Suzy wouldn't be able to pull out of a hold this late in the game, letting her beat on Valentina a while until Suzy was too tired to fight, and then smother her between her thighs.

The crush of the head-scissors made Suzy's eyelids feel heavy and the dark warrior tried in vain to rise to her knees. Her head was light and swimming as Valentina gritted her teeth and exerted maximum power with the reserves she had left. For a brief instant, Suzy pushed herself off the mat with both arms before she felt her right arm being wrenched out from under her. Down she plunged into the darkness of Valentina's swollen, bulging thighs that blotted out the light.

Valentina held Suzy's head between her legs until she stopped fighting. Suzy slumped down, seemingly defeated. It might be a ploy on Suzy's part, trying to get Valentina to let go. Did Suzy really have it in her to keep going at this point? Valentina herself felt supremely tired. Her burning muscles were like rubber, sweat poured off her skin in buckets. Her red hair was darkened and matted to her skull with sweat, and her thong was soaking in it. Breaths came in ragged, greedy gulps. Suzy had a deep well of power, but even that must be getting close to tapping out. It was impossible for Valentina to conceive of holding on this long, yet here she was, seemingly on top.

Since Suzy didn't tap, and since her shoulders weren't on the mat, Andy sidled up alongside her to check her status before giving Valentina the win. He asked her repeatedly in she was ready to give up, and when Suzy didn't answer, he grabbed her wrist and let it drop. Once more, after she didn't respond. A third time. Andy held her heavy arm aloft, building the tension, giving Suzy fair warning that if her wrist hit the floor this last time, she was out. The crowd was on their feet. Suzy's rabid fans screamed at her, begged her not to pass out, not to end it like this. Valentina's fans were celebrating her inexorable victory. They showered the red-haired titaness with love and adulation for her incredible prowess, fortitude, and resolve. Suzy's arm dropped. The building held their collective breath as it fell

But before Valentina's fans exploded in true celebration, Suzy's arm stopped mid-air.

Suzy reawakened just in time. Maybe Valentina let her legs open just a bit too much, or maybe her Amazonian warrior spirit kicked her in the ass hard enough to warn her of her impending demise, she didn't know. What she did know, was that she wasn't going to lose this contest. She had come so far, too far, to lose now. Suzy could barely hear them, but her fans went wild. Valentina's fans collectively groaned in dismay. Suzy shook her fist, working herself up into a berserker fury. Pounding the floorboards, Suzy worked her way up to her knees, then to her feet. Valentina still latched on, hanging off of Suzy's neck a three-hundred and fifty pound necklace.

Suzy flipped Valentina up into a sitting position, and then powered her down to the hard floor with a seismic jackknife. The redhead slammed down hard, bones rattling from the impact, yet she held fast. Suzy hoisted Valentina up once more, slamming her even harder with an atomic power-bomb. Valentina's whole body shook with the blast from the stage, yet, miraculously, her legs still held on. Suzy attempted to muscle Valentina up one more time, hoping that his was the one to do it, but Valentina had other plans. As soon as Suzy picked Valentina up into one more jackknife, Valentina prempted Suzy's slam by throwing herself backwards. With legs still clamped around Suzy's neck, Valentina counted Suzy's powerbomb into one helluva frankensteiner. Suzy sailed through the air, being picked up off of her feet before being driven onto her back with authority.

Valentina legs stayed locked around Suzy's head with her nose pressed tightly into her crotch. It was over for her. All she had to do was seal the deal. Valentina could go for a pin, but Suzy might have enough left to try and get out of it. It was better to go for a submission. The redhead then dropped on dark-haired giantess' chest and pinned her in a schoolboy press. It was painfully obvious that Suzy had not yet recovered from being knocked out by the headscissors in the previous fall. Her powerbombs were a last-ditch attempted at breaking Valenina's hold, but in futility as she had taken a gamble and burnt up her energy. Valentina's reversal had rung her bell to the point of leaving her helpless.

"Well, it's been fun, Suzy" declared Valentina said. “But looks like you lose.” She then moved for the grapevine, planting her hands on either side of Suzy's head, she removed her legs from the hold in a dazzling display of athleticism, moving them down south. Valentina then hugged Suzy's groggy head into her chest, she then seized Suzy's arms and pinned them far above her head. Valentina splayed Suzy's legs painfully apart in a brutal grapevine. Suzy seemed to come alive out of her dazed stupor then as the pain of the hold set her alight. Valentina listened with satisfaction while her luckless victim moaned in helpless agony.

“That's it. Scream all you want,” Valentina growled, holding the violently bucking Suzy fast. Valentina muffled Suzy by burying her massive sweaty pecs in Suzy's face, all the while, she bounced violently up and down on Suzy's chest, crushing her pecs and leaving her breathless.

"Uh oh," Valentina taunted.  "Seems like you're out of gas, Suzy. Whereas I've got stamina to spare. My muscles are like steel. Yours are like jelly. You're helpless against me, like all those boy toys of yours are helpless against you. You may as well give up now and spare yourself some pain." Suzy tried to fight some more, but her thrashing got weaker and weaker. “No? Still harboring delusions of grandeur? Okay then. Suit yourself.”

Suzy's arms flailed madly above her head as Valentina quickly pressed in and wrapped her head up and a mini bear-hug into her own thickly muscled chest. Valentina felt supreme. The battle had turned in her favor. She had outlasted and outfought the vicious Psycho Suzy, the self-proclaimed 'Biggest, Baddest Bitch' that ever lived. This must have been humiliating as it was painful for the gigantic woman beneath her. All she needed to do was tap or say 'I give,' and it would all be over. But, Suzy was Suzy. She wouldn't do so. She still thought she had a chance, no matter how unlikely it was.

“There's no shame in giving up, as you said, Suzy. There's no sense in being a damned fool about it. Three simple words: I give up. That's all you have to say." Muted swearing came from Suzy's muffled lips, the great warrior defiant to the last. “Well, I tried being reasonable,” Valentina shrugged, spreading Suzy's legs apart even further. This time around, muffled screams of agony could be heard beneath the popping of Suzy's knee-joints as Valentina savagely separated her legs with the grapevine. "How's that grab ya down there, Suze? You know how strong my legs are. You know how much stronger my legs are than yours. There's no way you can fight it. Quit being so damned stubborn."

Valentina turned to the crowd and smiled. Her supporters were going nuts at her giving Suzy a taste of her own medicine, while Suzy's fans didn't know how to react. On one hand, they couldn't believe that a powerhouse like her could be cowed. On the other, they were heartened that her lack of a submission meant that she might be alive and the match could go on. More than a few had their doubts and pleaded for Suzy to just give up. Valentina's massive legs totally dominated Suzy's and kept them painfully spread while she smothered Suzy's face into her chest. She'd turned the tables dramatically and now she was enjoying the looks of disbelief and disappointment on their collective faces. Earlier they were taunting Valentina, assured of Suzy's hegemony earlier. Now they were coming around to see her as the stronger.

"I don't understand it, Suzy. You were so full of yourself before, backstage. Who's weak as a kitten? Huh? Who's going to win this thing?" With each question, Valentina repeatedly arched and slammed her pelvis into Suzy's solar-plexus in an attempt at pushing her further towards a submission. “I want to hear it. Three little words, and all this will end. You and I can go home with Andy and have a big ol' sloppy orgy together, of course, after you service me orally again and again and again until I tell you to stop. I think I'm entitled to a little deference, don't you?” Suzy teetered precariously on the edge of consciousness at the combination of Valentina's grapevine, smother and pelvic pummeling took its toll.

“Would that be so bad?” Valentina purred lustfully. “I know I would enjoy it. You sure are good with that tongue of yours. Mmm! I can feel it already. Hot!

Suzy made one last attempt at wiggling free before collapsing. She screamed as much in frustration as she did pain into Valentina's chest before pounding the stage with her free hand. She frantically tapped out, desperate to get out of the devastating grapevine and eager to end the horrible realization that she lost.

“Do you give up, or are you having a spaz attack?” Valentina asked, pulling her chest away from Suzy's face for an answer.

“I give! I give!” Suzy cried, plaintively submitting the match.

“I don't believe you,” Valentina said with a smirk. “I don't think the crowd can hear you.”

“I GIVE! I FUCKING GIVE! LET ME GO!” Suzy screamed. Andy crouched nearby and blew his whistle signalling the end of the match.

“I didn't hear a 'please,' Suzy!” Valentina continued.

“PLEASE! GODDAMNIT, VAL! LET ME GO!”

“Pretty please?” Valentina grinned.

“Alright, Val, you've proved your point. Now, let her up,” her boyfriend instructed.

“Okay, fine,” Valentina sucked her teeth in annoyance, untangling herself from Suzy. She stood up to bask in the glorious glow of the flashbulbs going off in a solid sea of light, forever immortalizing her as the champion. Andy raised her hand in victory. She looked at him, feeling a burning lust rushing through her loins. She scooped him up into her arms, effortlessly carrying his weight despite the fatigue that wracked her body. His face was plastered with awe and admiration, even further moistening her groin. She held him, drinking in his worshipful eyes before hungrily crushing his face against hers in a kiss between a goddess and her chosen mortal. Andy threw himself into the kiss as much as she did, meeting her equally with his own powerful lust. They kissed for a good long while, letting the world melt away for several minutes. It felt good the be the queen, Valentina decided with a satisfied smile.

She set him down and flexed her tired biceps for the crowd in triumph. It was a painful thing flexing overworked muscles. Valentina was looking forward to getting on helluva massage later, right after a good, long Hollywood shower. She imagined Suzy would feel the same way. Looking down at her defeated foe and best friend and felt a twang of pity. Suzy didn't take losing well. She was likely to sulk for quite a while. Suzy buried her face in her hands in disbelief and embarrassment. She felt like she had failed in more ways than losing a simple contest. Valentina leaned down, tapping Suzy on the forearm to get her attention. Suzy peeked timorously out from under her hands, not wanting to see Valentina's celebration dance at her expense. Instead, she found a helping hand.

Unsure, Suzy stared at it for a while. She swallowed and gently reached out to take it. Valentina snatched Suzy up to her feet and stared up into her eyes. The two friends and lovers stared each other down again, this time awkwardly, rather than heatedly. Would it be the same again? The battle was over. Valentina had won, Suzy had lost. It wasn't a total curbstomping, Suzy thought to herself, but a loss was a loss, even if she had put up a helluva fight. What could she have done differently? Was there even a chance that she could've ever beaten Valentina after all they had been through tonight? Would it have even been possible to beat Valentina in a wrestling match while they were both at their best? Suzy didn't know, and that bothered her--

Valentina pulled Suzy into a deep kiss, derailing her train of thought. Several seconds went by before Suzy could react to Valentina's searching tongue in her mouth. Ah, fuck it, Suzy thought, kissing her back passionately. Nothing changed between them. Valentina still loved Suzy, Suzy still loved Valentina. That was all that mattered at the moment. Maybe one day there would be a rematch, but right now, Suzy just wanted to re-establish the foundations of their relationship that had been strained by the nights events. The crowd went nuts. Two Amazon goddesses frenching on stage right before their very eyes right immediately after beating the hell out of each other for their own amusement was almost too much.

Could tonight get any better?

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2014, 11:31:37 pm »
Backstage, Suzy and Valentina greedily swallowed pitchers of ice water. They were powerfully thirsty, and the cold water was like ambrosia. They had been provided towels to wipe the sweat from their bodies, but there weren't an facilities to properly wash in, much to their dismay. The award ceremony took place almost immediately after the Amazons peeled their lips away from each other. Of course, Suzy didn't want Skinny to feel out of the loop, so she scooped him up and gave him a deep snogging too. Valentina had her picture taken several times, holding her big fancy check, her trophy and much too small free t-shirt. Her plaque wouldn’t be done until later on in the week. She had insisted that Suzy join in and have her picture taken as well, which served to sooth her bruised ego a bit. A bit. Suzy had swallowed the need to complain about the nature of the win Valentina had over her. It had been a fair fight. Suzy had lost. That much stuck in her craw a bit, but she'd get over it. She heartily applauded Valentina as she was given the accolades given to her.

“You're sure you're not mad?” Valentina came up to her sometime later when they were alone. Suzy rolled her eyes. Not this again...

“No. Absolutely not. I'm happy for you. Honestly. You are strong. Really strong. I-- I guess I just don't have what it takes to beat you, is all,” Suzy murmured to herself.

“Oh, come now,” Valentina protested, lifting Suzy's chin up to look her in the eyes. “I only beat you by this much,” Valentina said, holding her fingers apart by a centimeter. If I wasn't able to hold on to you after that last powerbomb, I don't know what would've happened.”

“About that,” Suzy winced. “Sorry for slamming you so hard.” Valentina shrugged.

“Sorry for choking you to death with my thighs,” Valentina replied.

“Your thighs are killer. Your legs are amazing,” Suzy replied, unable to tear her eyes away from Valentina. She looked so beautiful, even as tired and as ragged as she was right now.

You are amazing,” Valentina murmured back bashfully.

“No, you...” Suzy purred. Blushing, Valentina and Suzy kissed once more, mashing their faces together tightly, pawing at sweaty, battered bodies. Valentina and Suzy moaned passionately into each other's mouths, running their hands all over the place, unable to settle on one muscle group. The continued until they heard voices coming down the hall. Reluctantly, they pulled apart, vowing silently to continue later on.

Suzy squeezed back into her leathers as carefully as she could over her enormous bulk, an arduous task, while Valentina slipped her tattered clothes back over her bulging muscles. She no longer cared about ripping them any further. Andy and the proprietor Ned came to the back room talking. Apparently, there was talk about having more events at McGrundy's like the one this night. Revenues went through the roof and the amount of media coverage had brought the little dive bar into the spotlight. There was talk about gutting the place and renovating it into a bigger, classier establishment.
“I'm telling you, this is going to be huge,” Ned said.

“Well, it's up to them, isn't it?” Andy replied. Valentina came up to him and wrapped her arms around her man lovingly.

“Mmm,” she purred, kissing his cheek. “What's going to be huge, sweetie?” Her hands ran down his slender but athletic body until they found the thick bulge in his pants. “Besides this I mean...”

“Ned here has a business proposal for you both,” Andy breathed, reveling in her strong hands slipping in under his shirt and into his pants. Ned cleared his throat and tried to ignore the sexual overtones from Valentina.

“Yes, well. Tonight was a rollicking success, no small thanks to you ladies,” he said.

“No shit,” Suzy grinned, coming over to where Andy and Valentina stood, wanting a piece of the action. She loved how uncomfortable Ned became.

“We've more than quadrupled the amount of money we made from last year's event. How would you like it if you came back next year? We could up the stakes and make even more money,” he proposed.

“No good,” Valentina purred, kissing and nibbling Andy's neck while massaging the hard erection in his pants.

“We're sort of 'under contract' elsewhere,” Suzy cooed, taking Andy's earlobe into her mouth and suckling gently. She helped Valentina with Skinny's massive tool. The little man sighed pleasurably at the love shown to him. Ned merely swallowed and adjusted his tie.

“Under contract?” he asked for clarification.

“Yeah, at a little place downtown called 'Themyscira,'” Suzy continued. Themyscira was an open secret by now. Anybody who was anybody had heard of the Amazonian nightclub down town.

“Owned and operated by one Annie Garibaldi,” Valentina supplied, name-dropping their friend, mentor and surrogate mother Annie's name. Annie was well known in the real-estate business. She was a multi-millionaire and more or less owned much of the city unofficially. It was rumored that she had the mayor and the governor in her back pocket (it was further rumored that the governor was even in a friends-with-benefits style relationship with Annie, but she remained tight lipped about the veracity of such rumors). She was well known for simply buying out the competition, rather than competing fair and square. Aside from Themyscira, Annie owned virtually every other nightclub in town. Themyscira was merely a labor of love for her. A little dive bar like McGrundy's would hardly dip into Annie's vast coffers to purchase. It might clear six-figures, maybe. And that was with some serious renovating.

“A-Annie Garibaldi?” Ned repeated nervously.

“The one and the same,” Suzy smirked.

“She wouldn't like it if two of her daughters jumped ship to work for a small-time operation like this place,” Valentina explained. The term 'daughter' was figurative. Annie looked out for her girls like a vicious mother bear. She loved Suzy and Valentina like her own daughters, and Andy like a favorite son-in-law.

“D-daughters?” Ned choked. “I-I'm sorry. I had no idea you worked for Ms. Garibaldi.”

“I don't know how you could've missed that,” Suzy teased with a smirk, flexing her bulging muscles. 

“But don't worry about it,” Valentina said amiably. “Annie is always looking for places to expand to, and competent people to work for her. You said this place was making bank, right? Well, if you're willing to talk turkey, Annie might be willing to work something out. She's looking to make Themyscira even bigger than it is, maybe even open it to the public. Maybe McGrundy's is just what she needs for a soft launch. Tell you what, Ned. I'll tell her that you're looking for talent, and Annie might be willing to work with you. What do you say?”

“You'd do that?” Ned gasped hopefully.

“Sure. You've been good to us. This competition was rather fun, if I don't say so myself. It's clear the people want to see more female muscle, so why not give it to them?”

“W-well then. Excellent! I'll look forward to her call then. Thanks a bunch for what you ladies did for me tonight. You're always welcome here. Everything is on the house for you from now on. Your money is no good here,” Ned gushed before excusing himself, excitedly murmuring to himself about the possibilities.

----

They had decided to take advantage of Ned's generosity and hang out for a little while to unwind and have a few drinks. Fans came by looking for autographs and pictures by the droves which Valentina and Suzy were willing to indulge in to a point before getting tired of it. The bouncers of the club forced several people to quit crowding the Amazons and let them rest. Valentina scooped up Andy and sat him on her lap. His warm little body felt so good to snuggle with.

Suzy’s boy toys from earlier came back with their drinks. She called them Shrimp and Pipsqueak even though they told Valentina their names were Jim and Aaron, respectively. They didn’t seem to mind being called their colorful sobriquets though. Shrimp presented Suzy with her second Sex on the Beach, while Pipsqueak brought Valentina a regular cranberry juice, having learned her lesson from earlier. Suzy yanked the orange slice from the lip and plopped it in to the cocktail.

“Is they anything else we can do for you, Mistress Suzy, Mistress-- I mean, Valentina?” said Pipsqueak. She had insisted that she be called Valentina, nothing more. Valentina didn’t hold with the whole dominatrix thing.

“Yeah, a massage would be lovely,” Suzy purred, wincing as she flexed her mighty neck. Shrimp didn’t have to be told twice, working his fingers into Suzy’s massively corded neck and traps. She let out a low, satisfied moan in response. “Ohhh yeah... Remind me to keep you around, Shrimp...”

“Mistr- I mean, Valentina? Would you like one as well?” Pipsqueak asked hopefully. She didn’t really care for his obeisance, but a massage was a massage.

“I can handle that, Aaron, thanks,” Andy bolted out of Valentina's lap to work her massive traps and shoulders. “Why don't you do your Mistress. Your buddy's gonna have his hands full over there anyhow.”

“Um, okay,” Pipsqueak capitulated, joining Shrimp in working Suzy's steel muscles loose.

“Hmm,” Valentina smirked languidly, thoroughly enjoying the massage and Andy's eagerness to show Suzy's boys up. “Jealous?”

“Of him? No. Boy's got no skill at all. This is a man's sized job right here,” Andy explained.

“Mmm... My strong little man...” Valentina purred, practically going limp from Andy's massage. Valentina moaned softly as Andy set to work. His strong hands were practiced and supple from years of strengthening. He eagerly worked her strong muscles into a soft putty, making her eyes roll back into her head.

Her drink was refreshing, her man was treating her to one helluva massage, and she let herself relax completely.

It was good to be the queen.
----

It's still not over, folks. There's one more obstacle our heroines must overcome before the night's over. Sit tight.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2014, 02:25:56 am »
Wow! What a great match! I mean it was back and forth throughout, both girls looked extremely strong and tough and went well beyond what any male professional wrestler possibly could! Great feats of strength throughout, both girls using their overwhelming power to try and take the other out to be proclaimed the strongest athlete overall. Val seemed to get into that vicious state of mind she had a couple chapters ago, and maybe that's what carried her over, but in the end, she transformed herself back to the sweet, sensual red haired goddess that we all know and love. The after scene was very interesting as well, seeing Ned say that Annie was looking to expand Themiscyra, that's something I would like to see, I really enjoyed the scenes in there. The obstacle, well, I am hoping that it is big, muscular and strong as hell! k+!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2014, 10:26:41 am »
Another great installment NinjaStar. Keep up the great work and of course, karma. I have a feeling my favorite part of this story is yet to come.

And thank you very much for the huge compliment. That means a lot. I feel the same way, I've been writing a few short stories over the last several years, but when I read your work it reminds me that I'm no author! Not even close. It simply pales in comparison. Actually, there is no comparison.

It's too bad we don't live close to each other. You could show me how to write and I could show you how I make my morphs. lol

btw, you're right, we do see eye to eye on a lot of things. I sent you a PM.

Online GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2014, 03:43:55 pm »
I don't think I've posted on here yet to compliment you on what was an absolutely lovely story; can't wait for the next installment!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2014, 10:31:33 pm »
Wow. That was some intense wrestling. I'm really looking forward to what you come up with next. K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View