Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [NinjaStar] Stories~collected

Started by NinjaStar, October 30, 2007, 10:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

I proceeded to relay the contents of my dream in-between scarfing down a SuperSonic Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Tots, and a Dr. Pepper. My arteries just shook their heads in resignation and looked at each other helplessly, but goddamn was that food good. Valentina enjoyed my dream as much as I did when I got down to telling her about it.

"So, what did you lot do?" I asked, curious what took so long.

"Oh, this and that. Picked up some more supps. Suzy wanted to show us this store in the mall that makes clothes for bigger people. Ordering online kinda sucks because you have to wait so long. It was pretty cool. I was surprised at how sexy some of those clothes were. I thought it would be all frumpy and gross looking, but they make stuff for bodybuilders too. Lots of stretchy stuff," Valentina paused before purring in my ear. "Picked up some lingerie..."

"Ooh, really? Anything sexy?" I asked.

"Of course, silly. I know you'll like it..." She reached down and cupped my hardening erection. "Mmm, you wanna see?"

"Does the Pope shit in the woods?" I murmured, reveling in the feeling of her strong hand on my pole. Valentina giggled and scooped me up in her massive arms. Cradling me in the crook of just one muscle-engorged arm. With her free hand, she snagged a big bag with some logo on it. Effortlessly she carried me upstairs with just one arm. Val sat me on the bed and started to strip. Unable to resist, I helped her disrobe.

"Naughty boy..." She breathed. "I just think this was a ploy to get me naked."

"Guilty as charged," I replied, spearing my tongue into her mouth. Val let out a long, satisfied moan and curled her mammoth arms around my neck. I took great heaping handfuls of her muscled body. "You make me hot, baby."

"That makes me hot," Val whispered intimately.

"How many times have we done it today?" I asked.

"Mmm, not nearly enough..." She replied, scooping me up into a cradle and kiss. Val laid me down on Suzy's bed and made out with me. Her skin was soft and warm, her muscles hard and unyielding. It was like my dream. Val's lips fervently engaged mine, her tongue exploring my mouth, her strong hands feeling my body. I savored every second of this closeness because I knew it wouldn't last. The popping and snapping of our hungry kisses as well as our muffled moans of pleasure rang out clear as day in Suzy's apartment.

"Don't you wanna see my lingerie?" Valentina asked after a long while, during our much needed break for air.

"Of course, but I really did miss you," I replied, playing with her fiery hair. She smiled sweetly.

"And I missed you. But, like I told you before, I'm worth the wait," Val said, booping me on the nose before getting up to pick up her bag. She headed into Suzy's massive walk-in closet that I was sure to be full of nothing but black clothing and leather. Val's outstanding ass wiggled with exaggerated seductiveness as she walked. The door closed just enough that I couldn't see what she was doing in there, but I could hear movement. Suzy trundled upstairs followed by Agnetha.

"The hell you doin' up here, Skinny?" Suzy asked.

"Waiting for you to come find me. Where have you been all my life?" I retorted. Suzy and Agnetha sauntered over. The blonde cuddled up alongside me, while Suzy stood before me, hands on hips, her trademark regal expression glowering from on high.

"Lowly dog. Bow your head," Suzy commanded. I did so, mockingly staring at the carpet between her feet.

"Oh, hey, pretzel crumbs. Must've missed those," I said.

"What?!" Suzy yelped frantically looking around for non-existent crumbs. Agnetha and I suppressed our laughter watching Suzy freak out over nothing. It wasn't long before she caught on.

"Fucker," The Dark Seductress grumbled, playfully slapping my shoulder, by which I mean slapping it harder than she probably meant to. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. "Guess I'm gonna have to make good on my promise."

"And what was that?" I asked, enjoying the view from where I lay. Suzy peeled off her shirt, revealing her herculean physique. Beneath smooth tanned skin, her massive sinews flexed and rippled. Running her strong hands over her body, Suzy breathed satisfactorily. She loved how muscular and strong she was even more than I did. Of course, my obvious interest excited her as well. The hulking brunette leaned forward, resting her hands on either side of my head. Suzy's arms were like twin pillars comprised of thick slabs of muscle. Her mammoth pecs loomed overhead like stormclouds.

"My hospitality has a price, Skinny. Remember?" Suzy purred darkly. Her black eyes were full of evil deeds yet to be committed. Suzy leaned yet further in, her face mere centimeters from mine. "I'm still thinking about this morning," She whispered passionately. "Will you make me sing like you did Vally?" Her soft, plush lips massaged mine.

"I wish I could've been there," Agnetha joined in, sidling up alongside. "I want some of what you gave her too."

Before I could answer, the closet door burst open, revealing Valentina in all her sexy glory. Her titanic physique was crammed into a very sexy, sheer babydoll that was plastered to her body as opposed to hanging loose. Her muscular definition was plainly visible beneath the translucent fabric. Beneath that, she wore a matching but teeny little g-string and fuzzy heeled slippers. The hem of the nighty ended just above her gargantuan thighs. All in all, it was a very simple, yet incredibly sexy outfit. All three of us couldn't tear our eyes off of her, causing Valentina to blush. Her nipples hardened and jut through the cups of her nighty.

"Damn, girl," Agnetha sputtered.

"You like it?" Valentina asked reveling in the attention. "It barely fits. It seemed a little bigger when I tried it on earlier."

"It's wonderful," I said, enraptured.

"I didn't see any lingerie at the store," Suzy said. "I would've gotten some too if I did."

"This was the only one they had. It's not gonna last, though. I only got it because it still sort of fits. Besides, I think you have enough lingerie, Suzy," Val replied, gesturing to Suzy's closet.

"Nonsense. I can never have enough sexy clothes. Of course, I look amazing naked, but still," Suzy sniffed. Valentina rolled her eyes and sauntered over, looking at me. She loved how my eyes roamed the vast expanse of her body. Her pecs stretched the meager cups of her nighty, massively overfilling them with muscle tissue. The straps dug into her traps and looked prone to snap at any given moment. The sheer fabric hugged the circumference of her body like a second skin. I loved in particular how it wrapped around her hips, accentuating her femininity.

Suzy got off me to allow Valentina to loom above me like a goddess demanding worship. Val saw my throbbing erection and smiled at the sight. She knew the effect she had on me and reveled in it. With a seductive grace, she slowly curled her guns into a double biceps. Mountainous thews thickened in her arms, springing into enormous peaks. Val pumped her arms a few times to get the full effect. The hem of her nighty hiked up higher as she flexed. Her big juicy clit protruded through the thing fabric of her g-string beneath.

Val reached for me and pulled me to my feet with no effort. Her heels added an extra two or three inches to her height, making her even taller than me than she was normally. I came up to her chin. The warmth from her body radiated outwards as did her perfume. Instinctively, I curled my arms around her trim waist, feeling the electrifying power of her body from within. Valentina spread her shoulders, making herself even wider than me. Her lats swelled outwards, testing the stretching capabilities of her nighty to the limit. I cupped her lats mid flex, trying to hold on to the growing muscle as if to contain them. There was no stopping her power. The muscle tissue blasted free from my grip in earnest.

Once more, she flexed her biceps, only this time in my face. My eyes grew wide as her biceps swelled. They were positively massive. I wondered if they grew at all since I last measured them at 30". My lips met the soft, warm skin enveloping the hard granite of her muscle. Val let out a soft cooing of approval at my muscle worship. She stroked my hair with her other hand, while she pumped her bicep a few time for emphasis. Then she switched to her other arm. I gave those muscles the same devotional worship as they deserved. I noticed her pecs heaving within a few inches of my face with every great breath. Valentina's legendary chest was stuffed with muscle. Her pecs were thick, feathered slabs of she-beef. The canyon between them was half a finger deep. I reached out and touched her chest. The broad plateaus of sinew filled my hands well past capacity with more to go. She flexed her pecs in my hands, causing them to swell and harden. There was no give to her chest normally, but fully flexed, her pecs could stop a bullet. Her skin was so soft and tender, yet the tissue beneath was densely woven steely muscle fibers. I had to taste her.

My lips met Val's rippling pecs as if magnetized to them. A gasp of enjoyment escaped her lips at my worship. The muscles in her chest were luscious and bounteous, swollen like ripe fruit ready to be eaten. Of course any attempt to bite her muscles would only result in broken teeth. Raw power coursed through her sinews. I could taste it. Val's breathing quickened with arousal. Her pecs heaved with every elated breath, rising and falling powerfully. Her nipples were bullets of flesh digging into the cups of her nighty just begging to be released and suckled upon.

I attacked her nipples through the cups bringing out a soft, breathy moan of pleasure from Valentina. I struggled to slip the straps of her nighty over her massive shoulders.  It took some doing, but I managed to get them over with assistance on her part. I suckled on her hard, exposed nipples. She shuddered in delight as I did so kissing me on the forehead. My arms curled around her torso, barely able to do so due to the sheer width. Val turned around, allowing me free access to her back. The mighty, rippling plain of her back expanded in all directions before me. Her pumpkin like shoulders were vastly wider than mine and considerably packed with more muscle than I knew what to do with. Val's back rippled with muscle at rest, but when she flexed her biceps from behind, her back tightened and coiled up angrily as if all her muscles fought for space beneath her freckled ivory skin. I traced the topography of her back like a cartographer. I intimately knew every hill and canyon, but they were growing on me all the time. I felt the need to get reacquainted.

I pressed my body up against hers, curling my arms around her trim, fatless waist. My cock rubbed up against her amazing ass, fitting snugly between the cleft between her cheeks.

"Ooh..." Val purred, flexing her glutes around my cock. "You like that, sweetie?" The level of control she had over her muscles was simply astounding. It was this same control that allowed her to limit her strength so I wouldn't be pulverized by her in throes of passion. I'm sure if squeezed hard enough, her cheeks could crush my cock. It was a wonderful sensation to have my manhood massaged this way, but I didn't want to cum so soon like last time. That was an embarrassing situation and  was determined not to repeat it.

I pulled away and crouched down to get a closer look. Valentina had a butt like a thoroughbred mare. Each cheek was a round bubble of steel that proudly displayed her sexual femininity. There was no give to the sinew of her hard glutes. No amount of squeezing revealed any yield. My hands seized her butt, stretching my fingers in an attempt to contain the mass of ass, but her booty was simply too big and too strong. Her cheeks danced in a dazzling display of muscular control. I leaned in and pressed my lips to her round, sexy ass and heartily kissed her glutes.

"What are you doing back there?" Val giggled, turning around to face me. Her sparkling royal blue eyes peering over the grand swelling of her explosively muscled chest. From this angle, she looked truly huge. Val's mammoth quads seemed ready to burst. They hung over her tiny knees while her calves swelled outwards, while terminating into thin ankles. I cupped her bowling ball calves in either hand, fingering the sharp cuts, tracing the deep groove between her gastrocnemius muscles. Despite the creamy skin covering them, her calves were literally diamonds. I squeezed fruitlessly her muscles, but could not budge them. In response, she rose up on her toes, making her calves bunch up and become even harder in my hands. Her calves were around 30" the last time I measured them. That made them bigger around than my head.

However impressive her calves were, her mighty thighs stole the show. 42" of solid meat rippled and quivered with raw strength, making her thighs bigger around than my chest and larger than her trim waist. I curled my arms around the great barrel of her beefy thigh, feeling the power bubbling within. I pressed my worshipful lips against the bulging adductor on the inside of her leg. Valentina shivered pleasurably from the stimulation of her sensitive inner thigh. I was so close to her womanhood and she knew it. But, the massive thickness of her quads and hamstrings called to me. I worshiped each leg in equal measure, tracing the deep grooves of her rippling, bulging sinews. You could feel the individual fibers of her muscles beneath her skin. She likely had more mass in just one quad than I had in most of my body.

Her clit was stiff and thrusting through her g-string. I rose up and buried my face in her womanhood. Val cried out in surprise at my sudden sneak attack, but quickly let out a soft moan of pleasure. I drank in her familiar scent, reveling in the powerful warmth of her sex. Her thick clit was so suckable even through her skimpy underwear. I took it in my mouth, adding to the spreading moisture of her g-string. Her sensitive protuberance fit wonderfully in my mouth causing Valentina to whimper lustfully, wordlessly begging me to continue pleasing her orally. I would be only happy to comply, but first, let's take this pesky underwear off, shall we? I took her g-string in my teeth and gave it a tug. The elastic stretched and snapped back audibly. Val sucked in air and pressed my face against her pussy.

"You naughty boy..." She breathed, voice addled with extreme arousal. "You drive me crazy..."

I pulled at her g-string with my teeth once more, only this time intent on it coming off. Slowly, sensually, I rocked her underwear down, pulling it past her thighs, over her calves down to her ankles. Her juicy, hairless sex was mine for the taking. My mouth latched on, hungrily tonguing the sweet milk of arousal dribbling from her womanhood. Valentina bellowed out in sheer carnal pleasure. Her clit was very sensitive and I worked my tongue and lips expertly all over her sex, tasting the tight lips, the muscled walls of her pussy, everything. Valentina's sweet sex tasted like ambrosia. I couldn't get enough.Val's strong fingers worked my hair as she held me in place. As if I wanted to be anywhere else in the world. She tasted so good and I loved making her sing. And sing she did.

Suzy and Agnetha had enough with merely watching and joined in. In her heels, Valentina was about as tall as Suzy was barefoot, maybe a little shorter while towering over Agnetha slightly. The crushed their mammoth bodies against Valentina, pressing muscle against muscle. I lapped her womanhood with a powerful zeal while their worshiped her body. Valentina was in heaven, swaying on her feet. The Amazons helped Valentina to the bed where they laid her down. I continued eating her out while Suzy and Agnetha took turns frenching the blushing, nearly orgasming redhead. Her hot, sweet milk slathered my mouth signaling her ascent.

"Keep going..." Valentina implored, breathing sharply. "I'm so close! Make me cum..."

Her soft moans became loud cries of pleasure. Val was going to climax and she didn't care who knew it. The wonderful agony of sexual pleasure surged through her Brobdingnagian body. Like a hurricane, her climax hit with gusto. She screamed out, arching her back, trying desperately not to clamp her legs around my head. Gallons of hot girl-spunk blasted out of her womanhood which I gladly lapped up. Her orgasm lasted nearly twenty seconds. Twenty seconds of heavenly bliss. I pat myself on the back on another job well done.

I clambered up her body, meeting her face to face. She looked even more beautiful in the afterglow. Her freckled cheeks were pink with blush and a smile of pure satisfaction curled her tasty lips. Valentina regarded me with half-lidded eyes, drunk on sex. She pulled me towards her and sloppily kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. She moaned quietly, battering my tongue with her own in broad, powerful strokes.

"Mmm..." She uttered, drugged by the aftershocks of such a tumultuous orgasm. "You're so good..."

"Yeah, maybe you'd be willing to let us have some of that goodness," Agnetha said, pulling me off the giant redhead.

"Share the wealth, freckles," Suzy added.

"I'm spent. Play nice," Valentina murmured.

"Oh, we will..." Suzy replied, eyes full of dark promises. She and Agnetha looked at me like I was a bleeding antelope and they were massive lionesses cornering me for a kill. Agnetha took off her shirt, carefully trying not to tear it off her massive body. Her long white-gold hair fell about her massive shoulders in shining rivulets.

"What do you want to do with him?" Agnetha asked Suzy, lovingly stroking my cheek. Her icy blue eyes hungry for my body.

"I've got a pretty good idea. You?" Suzy replied, pawing at my puny body with her meathooks.

"Yep," Agnetha purred, licking her chops.

Whatever they were planning, I was in for a helluva time.
----
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

Another great new chapter Ninjastar! Really enjoyed reading the guy continue to amaze and impress with his sexual knowledge and abilities, it's apparent why these three keep him around, he's may not ever be as big and strong as them, but his sexual talents look to be legendary! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

solitariodude

I think the junk food (fancy that his taste is the same as mine) must give him stamina :D

NinjaStar

Thanks to those who stuck with me and those who just gave a passing glance. It's nice to know that at least someone's reading this crap.
----

"Hmm, the skinny little morsel hung in the widow's web," Agnetha leered, a concupiscent grin curling her sensual lips.

"Oh, he's hung alright," Suzy added, referring to my throbbing erection.

"That wasn't what I was talking about, but yes, I can see that," Agnetha replied. She leaned in, face mere inches away from my dick. Her long tongue raked the underside of it the entire length, from stem to tip, kneading the soft little sensitive spot beneath the helmet. I shuddered in ecstasy from the sensation.

"Mmm, let me get down on that..." Suzy cooed, joining the blonde. Suzy's sinuous tongue curled around the shaft like a boa constrictor. She and Agnetha worked in collusion giving my member a tongue bath. Every inch of me was licked clean by the horny Amazons. They worked the balls in addition to my cock. I was in heaven. Suzy's lips pursed around the head, slowly, tortuously bringing inch after inch into her mouth and down her throat. She let out a soft moan as the tip speared the back of her throat. Amazingly, she completely lacked a gag reflex. Just as slowly she pulled away before taking it all again. Suzy sucked me with love and devotion, softly moaning in pleasure with each repetition. Her tongue undulated underneath my cock with an truly stunning degree of control. I was brought to the brink of explosion when Suzy pulled away, allowing a string of saliva to tether her lips to my cock. Her black eyes burned with sexual passion for me and her lips curled into a hungry smile.

"What the fuck?" I demanded, half-demented from being pulled back from the edge of oblivion. Agnetha and Suzy exchanged a knowing grin and began stripping, revealing their incredibly muscular bodies.

Suzy clucked her tongue. "How rude."

"I know, right?" The blonde agreed, stalking along side me on all fours before nestling up against my body. Suzy followed suit on the opposite side.

"I invite you into my home, I feed you," Suzy began, counting on her fingers.

"I call bullshit on that one," I interrupted.

"Shut up, Skinny," Suzy replied without missing a beat. "I do your laundry, I suck your tasty little cock, and you have the balls," Suzy cupped my gonads for emphasis, ever so slightly squeezing them, "to demand more? I told you, Skinny, you owe me. And I will get mine."

"And so will I," Agnetha added. "Besides, haven't you ever heard of ladies first, you asshole?"

"You ain't gonna cum till we let you," Suzy said with finality. "You're ours to play with."

"But," Agnetha cooed softly, sidling in closer, "We'll be gentle..."

"Maybe," Suzy threw in, her voice a throaty purr. She drew little patterns in my chest with her finger. "If you earn it..."

"What do I have to do?" I asked. A loaded question. Suzy smiled.

"Ooh... These big ol' muscles of mine get so damn sore throwing all that weight around," she groaned with an exaggerated stretch. The massive muscles in her arm bunched up as she balled up a fist and curled her bicep into a flex. Suzy's ebon eyes fucked me as her long tongue sensually tasted the tanned swelling of tissue springing up under her skin. "Mmm... Wanna taste?" Suzy shoved her muscle into my face, eagerly bading me to sample her might. Her creamy skin tasted wonderful. I lapped at it with my tongue like her bicep was a mound of hot, steely ice cream.

"What about mine?" Agnetha asked, curling her slightly bigger bicep in my face. Two different flavors of woman were at my disposal. I couldn't get enough. Agnetha climbed atop me in a nearly sexual position. That white-gold hair of hers fell about her brawny, rounded shoulders like spun sunlight. She looked like a Valkyrie ready to take me back to Valhalla with her. She rested her hands on my chest, causing her pillar-like arms to thicken with flexed cords of iron. Agnetha didn't resist when my hands felt the soft peachy flesh encasing her rippling, coiled muscles.

The soft peachy skin stretched around her mammoth proportions was warm and heavenly to the touch. My hands came to rest on the meaty thighs loosely clamped around my waist. The hard muscle beneath was buzzing with latent strength. I worked my way up her hips to Agnetha's belly. Though flat, her stomach rippled with eight powerful abs that jut forth beneath her skin. Her obliques similarly bunched and swelled with obvious strength during the slightest of her movements, but her waist was trim, especially compared to the titanic breadth of her shoulders. My fingers rattled against the hard cobblestone street of her belly, pressing against the steely tissue trying to find a soft spot. It was futile, there was nothing soft about her body other than her smooth, clear skin. Her abs got even harder when she crunched them for me. Agnetha's belly became utterly bulletproof with her flex. Every muscle swelled and tightened against one another, forming natural armor.

Upwards my hands roamed, feeling her swelling lats as she spread her shoulders in anticipation. The look of sexual excitement colored her beautiful face. Her eyes burned like whitish-blue flames. Agnetha loved being worshiped. All three of them did, but she really got off on it more than the others. Her breathing quickened the more of her generous surface area I explored. Agnetha's lats were fat with sinew, giving her an impressive wingspan that only Suzy could beat. I cupped and squeezed her muscles, getting an even better scope of just how thick and powerful she was. Her pecs were next. Her light-pink nipples were stiff with arousal, cutting into my hands as I cupped her beefy chest. The gargantuan domes of muscle of her chest called to me. My hands couldn't begin to hold that much muscle all at once. It would require a very thorough manual examination in order to map every last inch of meat jutting forward from her chest. Like her sisters-in-arms, Agnetha was breastless. There wasn't any sign on her chest that she even had breasts as a youth. Instead, it was pure muscle. None of them cared about boobs. They all loved how mighty their pecs were and took every opportunity to show them off.

I tried squeezing Agnetha's pecs but only succeeded in nearly straining my hands. She flexed them, making them swell and harden. The feathered striations deepened, veins popped to the surface, and her nipples were harder than ever. Agnetha's pumpkin-like delts were rounded balls of muscle wider apart than mine by nearly twice as much. Her traps were beefy football shaped swellings of steely thews connected to a massive bull-neck. But what really stole the show were her arms.

Agnetha had the thickest arms out of the girls by a small margin. Valentina's biceps were last clocked at 30", Suzy packed 32" guns, but Agnetha had 33 1/2" mountains of bicep meat and she was proud of it. Valentina's legs were the biggest, Suzy had the widest, thickest back, but Agnetha had the biggest guns. It was a bit of a sticking point for Suzy who had really made every effort to blow up, which she really did, but Agnetha's arms were unparalleled. She held them in front of herself, balling up her fists and flexing her wrists. The tremendous muscles in her forearms and her biceps and triceps sprung to life. The sinews of her arms thickened and swelled. Agnetha's forearms were thicker than my calves to say nothing of her enormous biceps. She curled them for me, one after the other, then both at once, leaning forward to allow me to feel. Her peaks formed tight balls of muscle split by fat veins coursing with power. It took two hands to hold onto her biceps, but when she slowly flexed, the surge of muscle tissue blew my grip apart.

The blonde goddess atop me held her arms out to the side, tightening the muscles on them by clenching her fists. Unflexed, her arms were more muscular than my legs. As she pulled her hands up into a double bicep flex, there was simply no comparison. Her gigantic muscles swelled into mountains of steely flesh and kept growing and growing until she couldn't curl her arm any further. Her thumbs rubbed the peaks of her biceps to give me perspective on just how thick her guns really were.

"What do you think?" Agnetha murmured, grinning sexually. She loved how I enamored I was with her panoply of might she displayed. Locking her gaze on mine, Agnetha leaned forward, sex on her breath. However, she was interrupted by huge arms locking around her midsection. White-gold hair whipped around as the blonde looked at who dared.

Suzy appeared from behind Agnetha's mass and grinned. She curled her massive arms around the blonde. "Yoink!" She exclaimed, wrenching Agnetha off my lap with intimidating strength before tossing her aside like a furious rag-doll. The Dark Seductress took her place on my lap. "My turn."

"Bitch!" Agnetha shouted, whipping her white-gold hair around out of her face.

"Now then, where were we?" Suzy asked, pressing her mammoth physique against mine. It was hard to breathe against her mass bearing down on me, even moreso when her lips crushed against mine. She let out a passionate moan, thrashing my tongue with hers. Unlike she usually did, Suzy allowed me to paw at her body, taking heaping handfuls of hot, tanned muscles. In fact, as I grabbed her body, this seemed to spur on her passions even greater. My hands slipped down the svelte small of her back, going into the tight black leggings that hugged her curves wonderfully. I pulled the waistband of her leggings down, revealing her mighty backside. Suzy's ass was like two perfect domes of steel inserted under smooth tanned skin. My hands couldn't dent either cheek no matter how hard I tried.

"Mmm," Suzy hummed, sinking her teeth into my neck like a sexy vampiress. "You're naughty... I like it..." Suzy rolled off me momentarily to strip nude. Standing at her full height, she towered over my prone form like a female colossus. "Let me flex up some real muscle for you, Skinny. Would you like that?"

"Does a tiger have spots?" I replied, very interested in seeing what Suzy was capable of.

"Good answer..." She breathed, making her muscles bunch up beneath her sun-kissed skin. Suzy was positively huge. The sheer breadth of her shoulders and back could blot out the sun. Her arms were thick and meaty, though obviously a little slimmer than Agnetha's, while her legs weren't quite as massive as Valentina's. Her darkly beautiful face sat atop a massive bull-like neck and huge, bulging traps. Suzy's shoulders were like planetoids and her arms swelled with incredible mass of muscle. Her pecs stole the show; great slabs of steely beef that flexed and twitched involuntarily with the smallest of movements. Her lats ballooned outwards, seemingly forcing her arms to crook slightly when at rest, and filling the gap between her torso and arms when fully flexed. Suzy's belly swelled with a full eight-back of tennis-ball sized abs but was otherwise flat. Her obliques and serratus were full and powerful without being over powering, keeping her waist trim. The great barrels of her thighs and the massive cannonballs of her calves were connected with cartoonishly thin joints.

"Are you ready?" Suzy growled sexily. I could only nod, drymouthed at the scope of her physique. She curled her arms into a dynamite double bicep flex that completely made any man intimidated by such raw female power. Aside from her sheer size, her aggressive expression and feral growls of strength would make most men wet themselves in terror. Even though she wouldn't hurt me, I still had a healthy respect for her power. One would be a fool not to. With a side chest pose, Suzy's arm bulged mightily while her chest thickened considerably. She didn't object to me standing up to touch her, and in fact, invited me to do so with sexually charged black eyes. With a sexy scowl, she pumped her arm back and forth, causing the tight skin to shine on the massive ball of her bicep. Suzy then twisted her arm around, forcing her meaty triceps to bulge outwards. The giant horseshoe shaped mass of sinew exploded beneath her skin, the deep cuts of striation evident amidst the sinew.

Suzy turned her back to me, then spread her enormous wings. Her back was jaw-droppingly, shockingly massive. I cupped her lats, traced my fingers all over the dense topography of her back and tried to reconcile the fact that this was about as big as big got. She curled her arms into a bicep pose, forcing her back to ripple angrily. Muscle fought against muscle for dominance crammed as they were together. It was like she had no more room on her back for any more muscle. I knew that wouldn't stop her even if that were really the case. She wouldn't be satisfied until she were so muscular, she could hardly move.

Suzy crushing her face against mine in a tsunami of sexual lust. She didn't care about how I felt on the matter, spearing her long, sinuous tongue into my mouth and down my throat. Suzy was so engrossed in kissing me, she didn't care about me freely touching her hot, tanned muscles. Usually she restrained me as a form of playful torture. Great slabs of sinew filled my grip well beyond capacity. Her power was alive in my hands, thrumming dangerously through every inch of her body. There was a lot of surface area to cover across her huge back. I had intimately studied the topography of her back many times, but it was gradually getting bigger and more detailed by the day. The breadth of her massive shoulders completely dwarfed me to the point where Suzy could have easily smothered my body with her sheer bulk.

My hands went down her back, feeling the swelling of her lats, down to her slender waist. Suzy's ass was like that of a thoroughbred mare. Two great mounds of swelling of pure muscle tissue filled either hand with a lot more to go. There was simply no give to her glutes, but not for a want of trying. I squeezed and squeezed, but only succeeded in making her giggle. I spanked her, eliciting a muffled squeak from her into my mouth. She pulled away, regarding me with her black eyes. I had never done that before to her. I had no idea how she would react.

A sex-drunk grin spread across her amazing lips. "Do that again," She commanded. I did so, slightly harder this time. Suzy closed her eyes in pleasure and gasped. "You naughty boy..." Suzy growled lustfully, tearing me to pieces in her mind. Here black eyes blazed with a sexual fury that let me know exactly what she wanted to do to me.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

"Take a powder, psycho," Agnetha announced, pulling the much larger, stronger Amazon off of me. The Valkyrie replaced the colorfully swearing Dark Seductress on my lap.

"I was just getting into it!" Suzy complained, but nevertheless taking Agnetha's place at my side.

"Tough titty," Agnetha replied. "Besides, you've had your fun. Now I will." Her velvety lips caressed mine as her light blonde hair cascaded around our heads in rivulets of white-gold giving us some privacy. Despite her intimidating looks, Agnetha kissed like a schoolgirl. Her cheeks always blushed a rosy shade whenever she was in lovemaking mode. Her lips tasted like strawberries. Agnetha's snowy white skin was soft and warm in my hands, but her imperviously muscled body was like steel. Great slabs of powerful muscle stretched her skin to the bursting point. She cooed pleasurably at the feeling of my hands on her beefy body.

Ours lips adhered to one another as we separated. Agnetha's hot breath came out in great erotic gasps. "Now I'm really horny..." She purred.

"That makes three of us," Valentina commented from the sidelines. Watching her lovers have their way with me turned her on immensely. Her eyes crackled with erotic energy. She wanted to fuck my brains out, but she had some competition in that regard.

"Are you as hot for me as I am for you?" Agnetha purred, nibbling my lip.

"I'd be even hotter if you flexed up some more muscle for me," I responded. Agnetha's icy blue eyes lit up and she grinned erotically.

"I can do that..." She said, rearing up into a sitting position on my lap. Whipping her head back, her white-gold hair arced out into a huge wave until it was behind her. With a powerful sexuality, Agnetha curled her mammoth biceps into tremendous peaks. Her muscles swelled slowly as she flexed, bunching up into huge piles of sinew. Agnetha's eyes never ceased boring into mine during her flex. She wanted me. It was erotically painted on her face. Her arms stopped curling when it became apparent that her muscles were simply too big to continue. From her position atop me, she looked like a goddess of strength and love. Agnetha's arms were packed with muscle tissue. Her forearms made Popeye jealous, her biceps dwarfed Mount Everest, her triceps contained more muscle tissue in just one than I had in one arm. Agnetha's double bicep pose was an exclamation of female muscle power and sexuality.

"Damn, girl..." Valentina purred, voice heavy with lust.

"Big fuckin' guns..." Suzy agreed, enraptured with Agnetha's physique.

"Damn straight," Agnetha spoke, bringing her cannons to her lips one at a time. She sensually kissed the tip of her peaks, revelling in her might. She curled her arms for emphasis a few times, and each time it seemed like her muscles swelled a little larger. Next, Agnetha pressed her fists into her hips and spread her beefy shoulders. Her lats ballooned outwards. The gap between her arms and her lats filled rapidly. She truly had wings.

Agnetha then reached behind her head and crunched her belly with a hiss. Her meaty abs tightened into a solid mosaic of muscle. Her eight-pack could stop an anti-tank rocket. Valentina could take watching no longer. She went over to the mighty blonde and threw her arms around Agnetha's trim waist in supplication. Val nuzzled Agnetha's rippling belly, kissing the wall of muscle, running her tongue all over Agnetha's abs. The blonde cooed favorably and bade Valentina to rise.

"You're so big and sexy," Valentina breathed, her voice dripping with lust.

"So are you," Agnetha purred back. They pulled each other into a deep kiss, frenching erotically. They rubbed their strong hands over each other's mammoth physiques, feeling the hard lines, the powerful swelling, the deep wells of might lying dormant in the other Amazon's body. Agnetha and Valentina crushed themselves against one another with a deep lust that only an Amazon could have for another Amazon.

Suzy used the distraction to sidle up next to me. Her tanned, muscle packed arms squeezed me gently when she felt me stir against her massive frame. I must've looked like a large ragdoll in her grasp. Her soft lips ever so sensually caressed my neck, earning a shudder of enjoyment out of me.

"Mmm," The Dark Seductress hummed erotically as her lips worked their magic. "I'm so hot for you, Skinny..." She purred, nibbling my ear and pawing gently at my puny body. I reveled in her ministrations. Suzy could be incredibly intimate when she wanted be.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I slurred, loving the attention she showed me.

"Ever since this morning, I've been thinking about you," Suzy told me. "You looked so cute when Vally made you cum."

"Oh, oh yeah..." I said, flushing with embarrassment. "Sorry about that. That never usually happens."

Suzy's lips met my cheek. "Mmm, don't apologize, Skinny. It was cute, I said," Suzy turned slightly so she faced me. Her ebony eyes were sparkling and full of lust. Those full, sexy lips turned in a concupiscent smirk as her face drew in closer to mine. The heat of her breath, the passion in her eyes, the closeness of her lips made me suddenly hungry for her.

"I only wish I could do what she did to you..." Suzy purred intimately before crushing her face against mine. There was little I could do against her tidal wave of passion. It was senseless to fight it. All one could do was let it take you. Her tongue speared into my mouth, thrashing mine like like an abusive spouse. I curled my arms around her thick, bullish neck and went along with it. I played with the shorn stubble on the back and sides of Suzy's scalp while she kissed me. Her haircut was like her; it stood out, making a statement.

The mighty Amazon let out a soft, desirous moan at my reciprocation of her affection. She drew my beaten tongue into her mouth, suckling upon it with a sensual passion few women could ever hope to match, present company excluded of course. The sensation of Suzy holding me in her mighty arms, crushing me against the massive, beefy muscles that surged throughout her body, having her way with me was nothing short of exhilarating.

She released me from her oral fixation, simply holding me close for a beat.

"This morning, on the phone, you really got me going..." Suzy's voice was a sexual whisper.

"Oh yeah?" I uttered back.

"I couldn't stop touching myself, thinking about you..." Suzy breathed. "I've been wanting you to fuck me all day. It's time to make good on it, Skinny. I want you so fucking bad right now..." To emphasize her point, Suzy lustfully nibbled on my lip. I didn't doubt her ardor.

"I thought you could get any man you wanted?" I said, teasing her further.

"I can. Right now, I want you," Suzy shot back, in between kissing me all over. "It's your own fault, after all."

"How so?" I asked, my skin singing from the attention Suzy was giving me.

"You said that you're amazing at fucking, Skinny. You don't know how right you are," Suzy replied, burying me face into hers for a huge, passionate kiss that nearly suffocated me. Suzy greatly savored my taste, breathing passionately as she did so. There were worse things in the universe than being the victim of one of Suzy's oral assaults. Agnetha and Valentina were too distracted with each other to know or care about Suzy's desires. She pried me out from underneath the hulking blonde without incident. She leaned back against the headboard of her huge bed, cradling me in her ungodly strong arms.

Thoughts returned to me of the events in the gym, watching Suzy create an impossible world record of sheer Amazonian strength. That strength freely coursed through her mighty body now as she held me intimately, frenching me with a lusty passion. I couldn't help myself. I threw myself at Suzy with an insane desire of my own. My cock was throbbing for her right now. I squirmed out of her arms and positioned myself between her legs. Suzy looked at me wide eyed. I had never attempted to take charge whenever we made love. This time, I was going to lead.

She looked utterly bewildered at this sudden outburst of aggression in me. I settled in between her mammoth legs thrusting my member into her tight, muscular womanhood. Suzy gasped at the feeling of my cock stretching the tight walls of her sex. I began going in and out, the ambrosial juices of her womanhood easing my entrance. Suzy's black eyes watched mine and her mouth hung open, gasping in erotic shock. She was unused to being on the bottom. More often then not, she tackled me, held me down and had her way with me. This was new to her, and she was eager to see how it would play out.

Turns out, it agreed with her. Her gasps turned into moans of pleasure. Her eyes closed, and she arched her back. Her muscled pussy was tight. Even with her sex juices flowing, she was a snug fit. I pulled out nearly to the tip with every thrust, hammering her like a piston. Her body laid out before me spurred me on. She was huge. Her massive, tanned muscles bulged like steel balloons filled to capacity. Her huge, broad shoulders, massively thick arms, round and gigantic pecs, rippling belly, enormous legs curled around my waist, all of it was beautiful to me.

"Fuck me!" She implored in an impassioned whisper. I increased my tempo, shortening the length of my stabs. Suzy's breathing quickened, her huge chest rising and falling with every breath. Suzy let out a low, libidinous moan. Her eyes were ablaze with a black fire of lust. She curled her massive arms around my neck and bade me wordlessly to fuck her brains out.

Valentina and Agnetha had apparently been roused from their muscle lust for one another to see what we were doing. Suzy laughed sex-drunkenly and flipped them both the bird.

"I call dibs, bitches!" She cried, having the time of her life by me pounding her. "Fuck me, Skinny! Fuck me!" The redhead and blonde sidled up next to Suzy on either side of her to watch the show. She loved the looks of envy on their faces, grinning madly. She arched her back, letting out an exaggerated moan of bliss. Val and Agnetha could only look at each other drolly watching Suzy ham it up. Nevertheless, she enjoyed what I was giving her.

Valentina and Agnetha grabbed Suzy's legs and held them apart. I fucked her with a reckless passion. The beautiful song she sung only inflamed me further. It wasn't long before Suzy began her countdown to blastoff. Her cheeks darkened and she writhed around, lost in pleasurable torture.

"Skinny!" She cried, voice a mere squeak. I refused to let up. When she came, she nearly exploded. Her vagina flooded me with hot milk, and she covered her mouth to prevent blowing out our eardrums with her Amazonian love song. She came for nearly thirty seconds, tears of joy running down her cheeks. Suzy collapsed, her great chest heaving. "That... was amazing..."

"Mmm, hot..." Valentina cooed, moving in for the kill. Suzy kissed her sloppily and sex-drunkenly.

I pulled out of her juicy womanhood covered in her ambrosia. No sooner had my tip cleared the tight lips of Suzy's pussy, I was tackled from our of nowhere by an amorous Agnetha.

"My turn..." She purred. The blonde goddess pinned my shoulders down onto the mattress and impaled herself on me. She shuddered at the sensation of all of my manhood piercing the tightness of her sheath. "Nice and big..." Agnetha fucked me mercilessly. All of her sexual frustration vented onto my cock. A lusty Amazon pulled few punches when she was horny. Agnetha rode me like a massive cowgirl, her tremendously muscled physique flexing and twitching with every movement. She breathed sharply, grinding my cock into pulp.

Things got even more complicated when Valentina crawled over to us. She hungrily licked her chops as her royal blue eyes looked over us in flagrante delicto. She swung a massive leg over my head and lowered her tasty pussy into position over my face. Everything went dark and her scent drove me wild. Her luscious clit was fully erect and just begging to be suckled. Soon, Valentina added her voice to Agnetha's as the began singing together. I was a sex toy for these two massive women.

Val's pussy tasted so good. Her milk was sweet and warm. Even from this unusual angle, I enjoyed her taste, making sure to collect every drop of sweet nectar beading on her flower. Agnetha bounced up and down on my cock impassionedly. Even muffled by Valentina's meaty thighs, I could hear their cries of joy.

"Switch?" I heard Agnetha squeak out.

"Sure!" Came Valentina's lust-filled reply. They played Chinese fire drill, with Valentina settling on my cock, and Agnetha getting some of what Valentina was having. Val rode me like an expert bull rider. Agnetha's hot pussy tasted different, but was no less delectable that Valentina's. It wasn't long before either of them came. Agnetha sang her song loudly and proudly first. Her pussy's juice flowed like wine. She took great care not to completely smother me.

"Oh my god!" She cried, orgasming hard.

Valentina followed her, resting her hands on my chest, she pumped up and down, faster and faster, sobbing tears of joy. Her orgasm was long and loud, just like her girlfriends' were. She screamed out her emphatic enjoyment with a crescendo of yelps culminating in a silent, paralyzed scream to the heavens. Val collapsed mightily, sweaty and heaving breaths. She and Agnetha cuddled me, blushing in the afterglow of hot sex.

"Oh, baby..." Val cooed, smothering me in sex-drunk kisses.

"That was phenomenal..." Agnetha agreed, nibbling and kissing my neck, knowing full well it would drive me wild.

"Still alive?" Suzy giggled, joining the party.

"Barely," I uttered. Being put through the gauntlet was nerve wracking. While it was heartening to know what I could do, I still had to worry about a sudden loss of control on either of Valentina's or Agnetha's part. They were masters at controlling their strength, but they got stronger every day. It was a very real possibility, no matter how remote, that I could be hurt.

"Looks like your monster is still alive as well," She replied referring to my still hard cock. Valentina and Agnetha looked at me then at my mighty erection.

"We've still got work to do," Valentina purred with a grin.

"Let's finish the job I started earlier," Suzy agreed. She, Valentina, and Agnetha slithered down to reconnoiter with Suzy at my manhood. It was shining in the light from the cocktail of juices slathering it. As one, all three Amazons attacked my member with their tongues. They licked it clean, savoring the taste of themselves and of their girlfriends. The feeling of three practiced, immensely dextrous tongues bathing my cock was surreal. Suzy handled the length from underneath, knowing just where to press her tongue to cause me to go cross-eyed. Agnetha and Valentina made love to the bulging head, kissing each other around my dick.

I laid back blissfully, unable to focus on anything other than the three pairs of heavenly lips massaging my manhood. They attended to me with love and devotion, eager to show me how much they appreciated my talents with their own skills. Suzy's snake-like tongue raked the underside of my manhood the entire length, from stem to tip. Valentina impaled herself on me, deeply sucking on her way up. Agnetha plunged downwards and undulated her tongue against the sensitive underside. Each Amazon took turns licking my lollipop, one after the other, deeply, sensually until I could take no more. With an ignominious hiss, I came in a great torrent of hot, white goo. I knew that was one of many. The night was young, these women were insatiable, and I wasn't dead yet. My suspicions were confirmed when Valentina's familiar weight straddled me once more and her strong hands clutched my shoulders. Her eyes were ablaze with blue fire and her sexy lips twisted into a mischeivious smirk. Flanked by her equally sex-mad girlfriends I knew that I had duties yet to perform. But you know something? I didn't mind in the slightest.

It was good to be the king.

                                                                                                                                  The End.
----
Well, it's over, finally. Halle-fucking-lujah. I sort of rushed this because I wanted to be done. I kind of want to do something else, something more character driven later on, but it's hard with so many characters to write for at once and it's hard to do more than shallow narrative with fetishistic content. I don't think I'll be doing ensemble stories like this for a while. I will return to these characters again, but not like this. Thanks to Jeremy, solitariodude, m4rkym4rk, and Poddy for sticking with me and bothering to respond to what I write. Catch you on the flip-side, dude-meisters.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

Well all I can say is thank you so much for sharing your great work with us, Ninjastar, your writing is just so great, your muscle description is top notch, as is your sexual description. This storyline may be over, but I really am looking forward to whatever else you can come up with in this genre. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Poddy

It's one thing to start a story, it's certainly another to see it through to the end, and for the record, you did an awesome job with it!

The story perfectly dances on the edge of being so completely over-the-top that it throws you head-long into the wonderful fantasy and all the sexually charged energy that's comes with it - it was great to read.

As I've said before, I look forward to reading anything else you deem worth writing. Thanks once again.

NinjaStar

 ^-^ Reserved for Mod use...
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Girl's Night Out
by NinjaStar


It had been a very good day.

Valentina breathed deep the wonderful late summer air with a contented sigh. Her body sang from the wonderful workout that ended mere moments ago. She felt huge and sexy strolling out of the gym as passersby gawked in utter disbelief at the beautiful red-haired woman with a physique capable of out-muscling the Incredible Hulk.

Valentina was model beautiful, with a well-structured face, bright blue eyes and sensuous lips that seemed ever curled into a smile. Her short red hair was darkened with slight dampness from the shower, but when dry it shone a vibrant coppery red. Freckles dotted her face, her massive chest, broad shoulders, and beefy arms. Valentina's heavily muscled torso was bursting through an old muscle shirt that had seen better days. The faded fabric was fraying at the seems, and was utterly skin-tight. A deep breath would shred the material around her muscular bulk. Her bulging, veiny arms were free to display the lavish slabs of muscle swelling with blood beneath her freckled, creamy skin. The hem of the shirt ended mid-belly, showing off her rippling stomach. He favorite necklace, a thin gold rope with a barbell pendant, circled her bullish neck, twinkling in the light. Hot pink booty shorts hugged her curves wonderfully and left her mighty legs to ripple and flex with every step she took. Her thighs were like oil drums, and her calves were bowling balls.

In a word, she was utterly massive.

All eyes were on her, as she liked it. Her muscles seemed to swell larger in response to the goggle-eyed stares of the patrons leaving and entering the gym. Muscular women were a common occurrence at the Amazon gym, but women of Valentina's size and caliber were hardly commonplace. It was all she could do to resist tearing off her clothes and begin flexing. There would be plenty of time for that later, she thought to herself.

Valentina's smile brightened thinking about the hot sex she was going to have later. The pump had already put her in the mood, but the reception she had received from the slack-jawed gawkers tossed fuel to that fire. Her boyfriend was in for it now.

She hopped into her SUV and fired up the engine.

----

"Hi, sweetie!" Valentina greeted her boyfriend brightly. He was sitting in the living room, slumped exhaustively in his favorite chair. Valentina idly noted that was the chair she absolutely hated. It didn't tie the room together and stuck out like a sore thumb. She had tried to get him to agree to toss the ugly thing out, but he steadfastly refused, citing sentimental reasons.

"Hey," Andy returned with pronounced weakness. Valentina stopped briefly when she noticed how awful Andy looked. It was like something had drained the life out of him. Andy was usually robust and vigorous, but right now he looked like death warmed over, warmed over.

"Is everything alright, sweetie? You don't look so good," she murmured with concern, setting her gym bag down. The muscular redhead strode over to her boyfriend of many years and firmly pressed her soft, sensual lips to his forehead, noting his fever. "You're burning up."

"I don't feel so good," he reported groggily, wishing he could smell her perfume. Her closeness was invigorating. The strength of her body caused the air to vibrate around her. Valentina pursed her lips with sympathy, and softly kissed his cheek. A warm shiver went down his spine and he felt slightly better.

"Aww, poor baby," Valentina cooed, gently tousling his hair. "Did you take anything?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, that's just it. We, uh, don't have very much in the way of medicine here. I would've gone to the store, but you, y'know, took the car," he denoted.

"You could've texted me and I would've gone to the store, sweetie," Valentina replied.

"Ah, I didn't want to be a bother," Andy muttered self-consciously. So very stubborn, Valentina thought with amusement. Andy dug his heels for any reason under the sun. He hated asking for help almost as much as he hated having favors done for him. When asked about it, usually with exasperation on her part, Andy always had some roundabout answer amounting to disliking to appear in need.

"Nonsense!" Valentina cried. "I'd be happy to!" She scooped him up into her arms without any effort. "But, right now, you need rest. Let's get you out of this stinky old chair that I hate so very, very, much."

"It was my very first piece of furniture!" Andy protested, as he often did.

"It doesn't match the color scheme of the room at all, sweetie," Valentina explained patiently, having had this particular argument dozens of times before. One of these days she was just going to throw it out. Literally. Just pick the horrid thing up and chuck it over the horizon. But for now, his well-being was Valentina's chief concern.

Andy fussed and blustered to the best of his ability for a moment, but relented blissfully after feeling the indomitable strength coursing through her body. Her muscles were so hard and thrumming with power, especially with all the blood rushing through her veins from the hardcore pump she still exhibited. He rested his head against her massive pecs, listening to the great rush of air with every breath of her mighty lungs, and the steady, but boisterous thump of her strong heart.  Andy weighed nearly one-hundred and fifty pounds, but Valentina handled him like she was totally unburdened. One-eighty hadn't been a challenge to her in a long time. She could curl double that with one arm.

Andy melted against her body. She was so strong, so sexy, so perfect. He wished desperately that he wasn't sick. Valentina was an Amazon goddess meant to be worshiped from head to toe, every luscious inch of her. Her muscles were fully swollen with blood and power. He nuzzled her mighty neck, softly pressing his lips against her creamy white skin. Valentina smiled. He looked so cute and small in her arms. The way he looked up at her made her feel truly well loved and appreciated. Up the stairs she went, one massive leg flexing with every step after the other.

The redheaded Amazon tucked her weakened lover into bed and threw the covers over him. Andy was disappointed when she set him down. Valentina's body was so warm and inviting, and the bed was so cold and empty without her. She went to the closet and rummaged around for the humidifier stored in there. Andy couldn't resist staring at the way her calves balled up as she stood on her tip-toes, or they way she bent over totally straight-legged. Her hamstrings resembled mighty steel cables. When she turned around with the device in-hand, Valentina smirked at the look on his face. He shrugged in an admission of guilt, but he wasn't sorry. She couldn't really blame him, she supposed. It made her feel sexy whenever she caught him looking, even in this weakened state Andy was in.

Val plugged the humidifier in and turned it on high. The device hummed softly, adding a pleasant layer of white-noise into the room. Valentina leaned down and kissed Andy's fevered forehead.

"I'll go get you some more juice, then I'll head to the store. I need to pick up a few things anyway. Be back in two shakes. Get some rest, sweetie," she murmured in a soothing voice.

"I love you," Andy replied. Valentina smiled broadly.

"I love you too. Sleep," she said, kissing him lovingly, then tucking him in.

Andy watched her go. He wished that she could stay with him, but he'd rather die than get her sick. Come to think of it, she never got sick. Valentina had an excellent immune system. In all their years together, Andy had been sick a handful of times, but Valentina never.

Regardless, he couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. He pulled the covers up and nestled into bed thinking of her. Andy wasn't entirely sure that he deserved this pampering she was so eager to give him. He knew he had a bad habit of fussing over being coddled that he couldn't explain. He just didn't like being treated specially, even though Valentina loved to dote on her boyfriend. He mentally noted to repay her back at a later date, though she would brush that idea off with a 'don't worry about it.' His honor demanded it.

He thought of her in bed next to him, arms curled around his body, holding him, making him feel safe, and willed himself to sleep. His throbbing mind conjured images of Valentina laying on that familiar grassy hill with him in idyllic paradise and sleep came easily.

----

The next day, Valentina had decided to make him some soup. The medicine she had bought him put him to sleep for most of yesterday. The humidifier opened up his nose and allowed him to breathe once more, making it easier to stay asleep. Valentina didn't have the heart to wake him by crawling in bed with him. She wasn't worried about getting sick. She just didn't want the lecture, knowing full well he'd make a fuss about getting her sick, so Valentina opted instead to sleep downstairs in the guest bedroom. Coincidentally, that was where her mother's recipe box was stored.

It was a wooden box, fashioned in the old country by her mother's mother's mother, or someone down the line. The recipes inside were written in old Cyrillic handwriting, and it was tough at first for Valentina to follow. She hadn't read Russian in years, especially longhand written in ancient faded pencil.

She grew up speaking Russian, but she had been living in the United States so long, her English was perfect and unaccented. In fact, she never even thought in Russian any longer.

Valentina hummed an old song as she was putting the finishing touches on her recipe for chicken noodle soup. With her boyfriend coming down with a case of the flu and she had jumped at the chance to play nurse. Usually, he was the one who did the cooking even though Valentina knew her way around the kitchen quite well herself. He didn't mind it if she helped out, but he always got weird when she forced him to sit down and let her cook. It was a skill her mother had passed down to her, as her mother had, so on and so forth and one she was quite proud of. He is asleep anyway, so he really doesn't have a choice, she thought with a smile.

The soup was simple and healthy, and pretty damn good if she said so herself. Valentina ladled the steaming soup into a bowl, placed it on a serving tray and proceeded to carry it upstairs to their bedroom, where Andy had been sleeping. The room was dark, the curtains over the large picture windows were drawn and she could hear him breathing through his stuffy nose. She quietly made her way over and sat on the bed next to him, holding the tray in one hand to turn on the dimmest setting of the bedside lamp. Her weight on the mattress and the fairly loud click of the on switch caused him to stir.

"Hey, sweetie, sorry to disturb you," Valentina cooed sweetly. He smiled sleepily in return.

"Ah, no harm no foul. You aren't an ax murderer, after all," Andy replied in a croaky voice.

"An 'ax murderer?'" Valentina asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement as she set the tray in front of him, replete with steaming bowl of soup, napkins and a spoon.

"You know me. I'm a fountain of optimism. And snot apparently," Andy grinned, reaching for a handful of tissues to rub his nose before looking over the steeping bowl of what appeared to be soup in front of him. Despite his stuffy nose, he managed to smell the mouth watering aroma wafting from the bowl. "What's this?"

"Speaking of fowl, chicken noodle soup, as my babulya made it," Valentina explained, tucking a napkin in his shirt collar.

"I'm sorry, what?" Andy asked, brow furrowing bemusedly. Valentina laughed softly.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. Babulya is Russian for grandma," Valentina clarified.

"Of course, slipped my mind," he replied.

"Uh huh," Valentina replied unconvinced. She had taught him a few phrases in Russian over the years, but he quickly forgot much of what she taught him. Besides, he was mostly interested in swear words anyway. She gathered a spoonful of soup, blew on it, and gently attempted to feed him. "Here comes the airplane..." she sang.

"C'mon! I'm sick, not three years old!" he laughed, deftly avoiding her spoon. "I'm not paralyzed, Val. I can feed myself, thank you very much. Been doing it for over twenty-five years. I won't get much on my shirt either, I swear."

"Shush, sweetie. Eat up," Valentina said, firmly but lovingly. She placed the spoon to his lips and allowed him to taste it. His sore throat made it slightly painful to swallow, but he was quick to be stunned by how it tasted.

"Well, damn I say. My compliments to the chef," Andy said approvingly, genuinely surprised at how good it was.

"See, told you I can cook," Valentina replied smugly, spooning another swallow of soup for him. "All these years together and it surprises you that I can be a good housewife."

"It just isn't done," Andy stubbornly declared, taking another spoonful. "I cook. I called dibs."

Valentina shook her head in amusement. "I just don't understand that."

"I guess you aren't meant to get it. I don't even get it. I just like cooking for you," he tried to explain in between spoonfuls. "It's one of the few things I'm good at."

"That's not true. You're good at lots of stuff," Valentina replied helpfully, feeding him more soup.

"Like what?" he asked, swallowing.

"Well, let's see. You're good at making me laugh. That's a big one. You're not completely bad at dancing."

"Jury's still out on that one," Andy snarked.

"Oh, come on. At least you try to keep up with me. That's more than can be said for most guys. You don't have two left feet. More like one-and-a-half," Valentina said. He laughed, suppressing a cough due to the tickling of his throat. "Have you seen Jeff dance?" Valentina asked, referring to the boyfriend of on of her friends from Themyscira.

"Of course. He looks like he's having one big full body dry heave set to music," Andy said. Valentina had to laugh at that. It was true. She felt sorry for Amanda after seeing Jeff have a few too many toddies and step out onto the dance floor. He was a good guy, but there was much left to be desired about his dancing. "But, we're not talking about Jimmy Legs Jeff. We're talking about me."

"Ah, your favorite subject," Valentina teased, "how could I forget? Well, you're a damn good masseur. Damn good. And it goes without saying that you're an amazing lover," Valentina continued with an intimate little purr, leaning in to kiss his warm forehead.

"Okay, okay, so let me get this straight. Between telling bad jokes, making an ass of myself on the dance floor, giving you massages, and making sweet, sweet love to you until you're utterly insensate, I don't have any other good qualities? Wow," Andy quipped. Valentina rolled her eyes, but grinned.

"Oh, nonsense. I just listed a few because we don't have all day to discuss how great you are, despite how much you want me to apparently, you raving egomaniac," she said, gently poking him in the chest for emphasis. "And besides, I like cooking for you. However, because I can twist you into a bloody little pretzel, you better let me from now on," Valentina threatened him mockingly. 

"Oh, wow. I can't believe this. Threats?" Andy sputtered with exaggerated incredulity. "You'd bully a sick man?"

"Well, you did think I was an ax-murderer earlier. I suppose we could recreate Misery what with you being so helpless, and all" Valentina smirked evilly. "I'm your biggest fan!"

"Alright, stop that. You know I hate that movie," Andy shivered. True enough. Steven King was just a creep.

"I guess I wouldn't need a sledgehammer to break your ankles with these big ol' muscles of mine," Valentina continued, bunching her fists, causing the muscles of her arms to thicken. She smirked when Andy's eyes roamed the vast topography of her arms, studying the thick musculature therein.

"Oh, geez. Listen to you. Here I am, needing just a little emotional encouragement and you go ahead and play the muscle card," he said sarcastically. "That's not fair."

"Well, get used to it, little man," Valentina said, flexing her enormous bicep for emphasis. A mountain of muscle erupted and strained the sleeve of her shirt with a groan of complaining fabric. A few threads gave up the ghost and popped. "Things are gonna be different around here." She fed him more soup, which he accepted with an exaggeratedly pouty look on his face. Valentina began laughing. What a card, she thought to herself. Even when he wasn't feeling well, he still liked to make her laugh. Their moment was interrupted by the ringing of Valentina's phone.

"All I wanna do is a-zooma-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom.
Just shake your rump!
"

That was Suzy. Valentina couldn't help but smile at her choice of ringtone to herald her best friend, workout partner, and sometimes lover calling. It fit her well; provocative, sexy, fun.

"I wonder what she wants," Valentina said aloud. Today was a rest day for both of them, a day to let the muscles they loved to punish replenish, heal, and grow. A call or a visit from Suzy was a common occurrence, and certainly not an unwelcome one.

"I can take it from here, if you want to go see what recent debauchery Psycho Suzy is just dying to tell you about," her boyfriend replied, taking the spoon from her. Valentina smiled. That did sound like something Suzy would've ringed for. She rose and kissed his forehead. His fever didn't seem to be as hot as it was before. Maybe the soup was working...

"Priyatnogo appetita, lyubimaya," Valentina spoke softly in her native tongue.

"Um, Gesundheit?" Andy replied, unsure of what was just said, making her laugh. She left him to collect the phone from the charger in the kitchen.

"Check baby check baby one two three four
Check baby check baby one two three
Check baby check baby one two
Check baby check baby one

Shake it, shake it, shake it now SHAKE IT
She can spend every birthday butt NAKED..."


"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Keep your shirt on, woman," Valentina said. Knowing Suzy, she was indeed likely naked. Of course it was easy to fathom it being hard to remain clothed when one got as massive as Suzy was. Valentina could certainly sympathize. Sometimes it was just easier to be a nudist. Valentina thumbed the talk button on the screen. "'Sup, girl?"

"Hey, sex-a-licious," Came Suzy's purring voice on the other end. Valentina giggled at the strange moniker. Suzy liked to nickname people. Andy was called Skinny, Runt, and/or Twerp, their mutual friend (and partner) Agnetha was often called a variety of nicknames like Ags, Blondie, Barbie, or whatever struck Suzy's fancy. Valentina was often called Freckles when she wasn't being called Vally. Or Carrot Top, even thought Valentina hated that nickname. It was what made Suzy, Suzy.

"Mmm mmm mmm, thinking about me, are you?" Valentina intimated sexily. She and Suzy were more than best friends. The two Amazons shared a bond that ran deeper than best friends or lovers. Valentina truly loved Andy, but what she and Suzy shared was utterly special.

"Of course, Vally. I'm always thinkin' about you..." Suzy replied, her voice a smoky bedroom purr. Valentina grinned and chewed her lip reminiscing about Suzy's massive, bronzed muscles coming together against hers, the taste of her sweet lips, both sets of them, the sound of her breathing and her love song as Valentina made her cum and vice-versa.

"Same here," Valentina replied. Indeed, her groin moistened at the thought of Suzy's pumped, sweaty muscles heaving up and down after an earth-shattering orgasm, her beautiful face wracked with the beautiful agony of pleasure, suffering the aftershocks.

"Damn straight you were. I'm hot," Suzy replied. Her bravado was another thing that made Suzy who she was. Valentina often couldn't tell when Suzy was being facetious or if she really was full of herself, even after nearly ten years of knowing one another. "But how's Skinny doing?"

"My, is that concern creeping in your sexy voice, there, Suzy?" Valentina teased. Almost as if on cue, 'Skinny' had come downstairs with the empty bowl and tray, ready to put in the dishwasher. Valentina suppressed her giggle and hit the speaker phone, making Suzy's bluster public knowledge.

"Of course it is! What do you take me for, some cold-hearted bitch, or something? Can't I show a little compassion, even if he is a skinny little runt?" Suzy complained. "You know I... care for the little twerp."

"Aww, that's sweet of you to say, Suzy," Andy cut in waggishly. "I, uh, yeah, you too."

"Goddammit, Val," Suzy griped, causing Valentina to laugh. Suzy wasn't too good at displaying affection. Valentina thought it was cute the way Suzy turned beet red whenever someone showed her love in a meaningful way. It pained her greatly to admit that she felt love for anyone other than a select group of people. She preferred to leave it best unsaid.

"What? That was cute," Valentina giggled. "You almost admitted you love him to his face. Well, maybe not. But you know what I mean."

"I never said anything of the sort!" Suzy continued.

"Bullshit, I was standing right here!" Valentina shot back.

"Witness," her boyfriend chimed in.

"Oh, shut up, Skinny. Lies," Suzy stubbornly dug in.

"Suzy, it was only a few seconds ago," Valentina pressed on.

"Nope. Lies. Lies and conspiracy. You two are working in cahoots like you always do when you're not fucking like rabbits. Maybe this bug of yours is a good thing, Skinny. Val never has any energy at the Gym anymore. You wear her out. Maybe now she'll get some real work done."

"Oh, as if. I've got stamina to spare, Miss No-Cardio-At-All. I'm getting stronger every day too, Suzy. I'm catching up to you, sweetheart. I'll beat you to four-hundred, mark my words," Valentina interjected, referring to the magic weight the three Amazons aspired to. Suzy was the closest at three-seventy five, but Valentina and Agnetha were gaining muscle, steadily creeping past the three-fifty mark.

"I happen to get plenty of cardio," Suzy replied primly.

"Oh? Care to elaborate? You hate running," Valentina prodded.

"You're right. I don't run. Period. I shouldn't think I need to tell you what sort of cardio I get, because you're usually present, toots. But, hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. You know I'm the Biggest, Baddest Bitch there is. Maybe I'll come over later and bring some ginger ale, Skinny. Maybe I'll squeeze that bug right out of ya," Suzy said.

"Aw, whatever, Psycho. I'm going back to bed," Andy replied, turning to leave.

"Rest up, Skinny!" Suzy called. "I want you in top form by the end of the week."

"I'm totally gonna sneeze in your face when I see you," he shouted, ascending the stairs back up to their room. Suzy let out a soft chuckle. Despite their banter, they clearly cared for each other. Valentina turned the speakerphone off to resume the conversation in private.

"So, what's on your mind, Suze?" Valentina asked, cutting to the chase.

"Mmm. That sexy little body of yours, y'know, the usual. But anyway, I heard something interesting on the grapevine the other day. Something I think you'll enjoy."

"Oh? Do tell," Valentina said, interest piqued.

"You know McGrundy's, outside of town?" Suzy asked.

"Not intimately, no," Valentina replied.

"It's on Harvey, out by the mall. Anyway, there's going to be some event tonight. Don't know the details, but I wanted to go check it out. Interested?" Suzy propositioned.

"What sort of event are we talking about here?" Valentina asked, interest piqued.

"Sounds like some kind of strength competition. Like I said, I don't know the details, but I thought we'd go down and wreck up the place." Indeed, that did sound interesting. Valentina loved to display her strength and muscles. She was a definite exhibitionist. Showing a crowd of slack-jawed onlookers just how strong she really was made her head swim wonderfully.

"Sure," Valentina replied, but she immediately thought of her sick boyfriend. "But, maybe not. You-know-who's still a little punky. Maybe I should stay in and take care of him."

"Oh, c'mon, Val," Suzy groaned in exasperation. "Your concern for Skinny is endearing and all, but he's not a fucking toddler. He's made of tougher stuff than that. I'm sure he'll be fine for one miserable night by himself. If he gets lonely he can just jerk off."

"Suzy!" Valentina rebuked, admonishing her best friend's crudeness.

"You know it's true! When's the last time we've had a girl's night out, just the two of us?" Suzy asked. It had been a while, Valentina had to admit.

"You didn't ask Agnetha?" Valentina was surprised Suzy chose to pass over their good friend. There had been some lingering bad blood between the two, carry over from the intense rivalry that started their relationship one year ago. By and large, Suzy and Agnetha were good friends now, but some tension reared it's ugly head from time to time, mostly when it came to either Amazon's natural competitiveness. Valentina frequently tried to keep the rivalry friendly, but things got heated from time to time.

"Of course I did," Suzy sighed in exasperation, as if annoyed at Valentina's implied insistence, "but she's rather conveniently leaving town tonight to go down south for a week. It's her mom's birthday or something. The show doesn't start till after she'll be gone anyway, so that's a wash. I really don't want to go by myself. Where's the fun in that?"

"I'd really like to go, but..." Valentina started.

"Oh, you don't need to wait on me hand and foot, Val," her boyfriend's voice came from the top of the stairs. Andy was looking down over the railing at her. She gave him a weird look, as if perplexed that he was spying. "What? I know you're talking about me as if still in swaddling diapers. I certainly appreciate it, but go on, go. I'll be okay."

"Are you sure, sweetie?" Valentina asked, craning her head up at him.

"Izzat Skinny? Put me on speaker," Suzy demanded. Valentina did so. "Skinny, convince her to go out with me tonight. You sound like a million bucks. You don't need to be babied like Vally's been doing. Tell her."

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with that lunatic. I feel so dirty. But yes. I'll be fine. Go out, have a few drinks and some laughs. Just try to stay off the evening news," he replied. Suzy and Valentina laughed.

"No promises, Skinny, but we'll see," Suzy replied. "So, how's about it, Vally?"

"Twist my arm, why don't ya? Okay, fine. I'll go," Valentina acceded with mock annoyance. It heartened her to see her boyfriend encouraged her to go out and have some fun. He wasn't a clingy, jealous guy for the most part, but she didn't spend much time away from him. It would be weird and a little disappointing that he wouldn't be there. She loved to show off her strength and muscles to him especially, but an evening out with Suzy would prove to be exciting and fun. Just like old times.

"Well, alright then!" Suzy whooped in excited relief. "That's my girl! I'll swing by later. Toodles."

"Alright, see ya then," Valentina replied.

"Bye, Skinny."

"Ah, just hang up already, dammit!"

"You bastard!"

----

A/N: Trying to go for more of a 'slow-burn' approach here, flesh out the characters and their relationships here. Let me know if I was successful or not. Regardless, more to come, so stay tuned.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

Hey, great to see you back writing again, Valentina's storyline has been one of my favorite things to come on here and read, so muscular, so strong, so horny, she's beyond awesome! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

A/N: Wow, a thousand views and a handful of karma. Way to show your appreciation, you stingy-ass douchebags. Shout outs to the main man Jeremy and m4rkym4rk for the kind words. I can always count on ya'll for the ego-boost. Now for something completely different; we're going to see Suzy at work. I don't know much about femdom and I don't really enjoy it too much, so bear with me here.

----

"Now then where were we?" Suzy asked as she hung up the phone. With a grin she turned back to the task at hand. She sighed contentedly and reclined back against her headboard, slowly flexing the powerful muscles of her thighs. One of her clients wriggled helplessly between her legs, trying to extricate himself from her vice-like grip.

"Mmm," she stretched luxuriously, as if completely oblivious to his plight. "I don't know about you, but I'm having a ball."

Her client struggled and fussed trying to pry her legs apart. It was a fool's errand. The mammoth tree-trunks of her legs closed around his body, locking his puny form in place with contemptuous ease. She idly checked her manicure and let him wriggle for a moment longer before turning up the pressure. Her client groaned as his ribs buckled between her legs. Suzy sucked her teeth in annoyance.

"Are you even trying?" she scoffed.

"Yes, Mistress Suzy!" her client strained.

"I don't think you are. I think you're trying to screw with me."

"No, Mistress Suzy," he replied.

"I think you are. You know I hate being screwed with."

"Yes, mistress Suzy."

"Yes, what? Yes you are screwing with me or yes you're trying?" Suzy hissed with a tightening of her legs.

"Mistress Suzy, I am trying!" her client whispered pitifully.

"Trying? Ha! Trying my patience, more like. A real man would be able to get out of there," Suzy commented. That was a lie. No man could resist her strength. "Are you a real man?"

"No, Mistress Suzy."

"Then why am I wasting my time with you, scum?" Suzy said, throwing him onto his back with her legs. She clambered atop him, crushing him with her weight. Her cold black eyes loomed over her enormous pecs, deeming him unworthy of her attention. "I believe I asked you a question."

"I- I don't know!" her client simpered.

"You don't know, what?" she growled ominously

"I don't know, Mistress Suzy!"

"You might not know me, but you know what I can do to you, don't you, scumbag?" Suzy said darkly.

"Yes, Mistress Suzy," her client repeated.

"You like being crushed, being my personal chew toy?"

"Yes, Mistress Suzy."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Suzy asked with disgust. "A real man wouldn't stand for that."

"I'm not a real man, Mistress Suzy!" her client declared.

"That much is obvious, scumbag. What are you then?" Suzy asked.

"I'm a worm, a weakling, a wimp!" he cried ardently.

"At least you know your place, scumbag. And bonus points for alliteration by the way."

"Um, what?" her client's brow furrowed in confusion.

"Are you thinking? What did I tell you about that, scumbag?!" Suzy growled, closing one immensely strong hand around his throat.

"Ack! That... I... urg... shouldn't...hurk... think!" he weakly croaked. She wasn't really choking him. Suzy merely clamped her hand around his neck enough to restrict movement and to make it a little harder to breathe. It wouldn't do to cause any serious damage to her client.

"That's right, and why is that?" Suzy pressed, squeezing his neck tighter briefly for emphasis.

"B-b-because... you'll... kick... m-m-my a-ass!" he answered.

"Because I'll kick your ass," Suzy repeated, releasing her grip. "Very good, scumbag. You're not as dumb as you look. You're still dumb, so don't be going and getting any ideas that I might be starting to respect you or anything. Because that just ain't gonna happen. You are beneath my contempt. The very idea of you being worth anything is an insult to the worthless. In fact, I think I might kick your ass anyway just for fun. You'd like that, wouldn't you scumbag?"

"Oh, very much so, Mistress Suzy," her client replied.

"Of course you would," Suzy said, getting off of him.

But before he could react, Suzy's legs swallowed his head between her thighs. All was darkness and hard muscle bearing down on his skull. He let out a muffled cry, though whether of joy, terror, or pain, Suzy couldn't tell. It would be so easy to pop his skull like a grape, but then she'd be out $10k. Suzy certainly enjoyed crushing her client. But, she didn't care much for weak, simpering men staining her expensive sheets with any sort of bodily fluids. Silk was hard to clean. Of course, her lifestyle made that nearly impossible to avoid.

"How many pounds of force would it take to splatter your brains all over my thighs, scumbag?" Suzy teased. "Do you think my thighs could exert that? Let's find out!"

She slowly flexed her thighs, shrouding her client's head in muscle. She knew the threshold to fracture a skull and stopped just short of it. Her client let out a series of muffled yelps, trying to break the hold, but it was no use.

"What was that?" Suzy asked. "I didn't hear you clearly. You want me to let you go? I'm sorry. You'll have to phrase that request better. Inarticulate screaming will get you nowhere."

There was just no fighting her. Before he blacked out, she opened her legs a tad, and he collapsed onto the mattress. She allowed him a few moments to recover before she would pounce on him again. He stirred and she tackled him into a bear hug. Her hard muscles enlarged with a slow, crushing flex, buckling his ribs and bending his spine. His arms were pinned to his sides and there was nothing he could do.

"I can do this all day, scumbag. Unfortunately, you can't. Sooner or later one or many of your bones will collapse into a fine powder. Once that happens you'll be useless to me. Moreso than you already are." Suzy tightened her grip. He cried out, or tried to, but couldn't get the air into his lungs. "You know, this isn't even fun for me. There's no point in kicking your ass. You're no challenge. It isn't even amusing. It's pathetic, really. I can do anything I want to you and you'll never be able to stop me. You know what a real man would do?"

Her client sputtered something. A plea of mercy? A wild guess? Who could say. The key to total domination wasn't just beating him up, it was to set the rules in opposition. Ask him a question, and then punish him for answering. Of course, she would punish him if he stayed silent anyway. He was damned if he did, damned if he didn't. But her client wouldn't end the session. This was what he paid for, after all.

"I'm sorry," Suzy growled, tightening her arms even further. "You'll have to speak up." His ribs buckled almost to the breaking point, but she stopped short just in time, loosening her grip subtly enough to allow a response.

"I-I-I d-don't-t kn-knuh-know, M-mistressss Suzy!" Her client squeaked.

"Well, what do you know, for crissakes?" Suzy griped in annoyance. "Everything is 'I don't know, Mistress Suzy,' with you. For fuck's sake, scumbag, I ask you a simple question and you're too stupid to have an intelligent response."

"I-I'm sorry, Mistress Suzy!"

"You sure are. You're a sorry piece of shit, alright. You are beneath my notice. How I even agreed to do this with you is beyond me. Now, I believe I asked you a question, scumbag. And I will have an answer, even if it literally kills you." To punctuate her point, she squeezed harder momentarily. Her client yelped pitifully, but she quickly retracted her squeeze.

"A r-real man would be able to get out of this hold, Mistress Suzy," her client responded. She laughed in his face before letting him go. He dropped onto his back onto the mattress limply. Suzy clambered atop of him and sat on his chest. She displaced her weight around him, to not cause his ribs to collapse, but still sat on him enough to deny him respite.

"God, you're such a fucking idiot! Does the word 'rhetorical' have any meaning to you? A real man can't beat me. It was a trick question. A real man would please me in the first place so that I wouldn't have to destroy him. But you, forget about it. There's no way you could ever satisfy me. Not with this little nub you call a dick." Suzy reached behind herself to grab his erection. In reality, he had a decent size. Skinny's was bigger, but her client packed about a good seven inches. She squeezed his cock, giving it a little tug. "Pathetic," she spat.

Suzy began to massage his cock with her fingers, making her client breath in pleasure. "Yeah," Suzy purred. "You like that, don't you? You like it when I squeeze your little dink, huh? You probably have never had a woman touch it before, have you? You've probably never even been kissed. A worm like you could never satisfy a woman, let alone a goddess like me. I'm harsh, but I can be merciful, like this... You're so pathetic, I almost pity you. Almost."

"Mistress Suzy..." her client breathed. He was loving his cock massage.

"Did I tell you to talk?" Suzy barked, squeezing his cock tightly. He yelped. "Shut up or I'll rip it off at the stem, do the gene pool a huge fucking favor. Got anything more to say?" Her client shook his head meekly, and so, Suzy continued. "Good boy."

Her client fussed and moaned, looking ready to cum. Just as she was sure he was about to make a mess, she let go of his crank. Her client opened his eyes to stare at her. She smiled wickedly at him.

"It just occurred to me, that you haven't done anything to really earn this treatment, scumbag. I mean, here I am, touching your gross little do-hickey, and for what? Your pleasure? HA! Your pleasure means nothing to me."

"Mistress Suzy, I-"

"You what? Were you just about to tell me what to do?" Suzy growled darkly.

"N-no, Mistress Suzy! Not at all, Mistress Suzy!"

"You little shit! How dare you!" Suzy raged, getting off of him to scoop him up and settle him over her knee. "I tried to be nice for a change and this is how you thank me?! You ingrate!" Suzy spanked him. "You asshole!" Spank. "You piece of shit!" Once more, with feeling. "I'm going to tan your hide, scumbag!" She spanked him raw. Flesh on flesh rang out in her apartment as she spanked him. His ass was as red as a baboon's when she was done. To his credit, her client didn't beg or plead for mercy. She didn't employ spanking much, preferring not to hit her clients out of regard for safety if nothing else, but he had asked for it during their correspondence. Suzy's hands were like frying pans, lots of surface area with which to administer this odd punishment. It wasn't her cup of tea, but it was what he paid for.

"Get off me!" Suzy commanded, pushing him from her lap. Her client tumbled to the floor, but quickly recovered and prostrated himself before her.

"Mistress Suzy! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to presume-" he began.

"Shut your fucking mouth, worm, or I'll get my strapon and fill it for you!" Suzy shouted. "Actually, no. You'd like that too much. Gross little creep. Forget about it. I won't deign to give you the pleasure of sucking my big rubber cock. Instead, I think there's something that could redeem yourself."

"Oh, anything, Mistress Suzy! I'll do anything!" her client declared.

"But of course you would. So here's what let's do, scumbag. We're going to wrestle. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to crush you in ways they don't even have names for yet. Your pain will be so profound you'll walk funny for a year afterward. If, and that's a huge fucking if, you can manage to pin me, I'll suck your tiny little cock. If you manage to make it without passing out, crying, submitting, or dying, I'll even let you eat my pussy. You were going to do that anyway, but I figured I might make it a bit more pleasurable for you without my legs crushing your skull. Sounds good?"

"Oh, very much so, Mistress Su-"

"Alright, shut up. You talk too Goddamned much, you know that?" Suzy snapped, sliding off the bed and onto her knees on the floor. "Fire when ready, Gridley."

Her client looked unsure. It was only natural, she supposed. It wasn't like he stood a chance, and he knew that. No matter the outcome, this was going to be a win-win for the little schmuck.

"Well?!" Suzy barked. "Any fucking time you're ready, sweetheart!"

Her client jumped at her command and attempted a takedown. His weedy little arms snagged around her solid core and tried to jostle her this way and that. Her client let out groans and grunts of effort, but it just wasn't going to happen. Suzy made a show of yawning.

"Oh, have we begun?" she said, mockingly. "C'mon, scumbag, make me feel it at least."

"I'm... hurk... trying... hurrgh... Mistress Suzy!" her client strained, as if trying to uproot a California redwood barehanded.

"No, no, no, weakling. That's not trying," Suzy groaned in exasperation. She proceeded to pick him up effortlessly, and gorilla press slammed him back down to the carpet. "That was trying." In reality, it wasn't. If she wanted to, she could toss him across the street, possibly even further if there weren't buildings in the way. But again, she wasn't trying to really hurt him; he didn't really need to know that, she thought to herself.

"Are you quitting?" Suzy purred, looming over her client, hands on hips.

"N-no, Mistress Suzy," he replied, weakly.

"Then get up and quit pussy-footing around. You needn't be so gentle with me, worm. I'm not a delicate little flower," she ordered.

He got to his knees and attempted to attack her again, failing just as miserably the second time. He latched on to her, struggling to secure purchase around her mighty bulk, scrambling around like a squirrel on a tree to find some sort of weak point he could exploit. Suzy let him attempt several holds. His attempt at a full nelson was pitiful; her muscles were simply too big for his little weedy arms to latch onto. He tried to pry her arms free into an armbar, but she could support his whole weight with just one arm. He then tried to get behind her, tightening his little noodle arms around her body. She merely inhaled to pop his grip open.

"Alley-oop!" Suzy announced, snapmaring him over her shoulder, snagging him into a headlock. Muscle swelled around his noggin, mushing his face together. Just to taunt him, she held his head in the crook of one flexed arm, not even bothering to brace her wrist with her other.

"Mmm. Feel that muscle. Go on. Feel it," she commanded softly. Despite his predicament, her client obiedently did as told, feeling the steely tissue that ensconced his face. "Feel how hard that is?"

"Yrrs, Mrrstrrss Srrzy," her client intoned, lockjawed.

"Did you honestly think you ever had a chance?" she asked,

"Nrr, Mrrstrrss Srrzy," her client answered.

"Then you're not as big of a fool as I thought," Suzy replied, releasing the hold. Her client dropped onto his back, and breathed sweet oxygen, holding his sore jaw. She straddled him, looking down at him from over her massive pecs.

"Well, scumbag, you've failed to impress me," she said exasperatedly. "Surprise, surprise. You had your shot and you blew it. Looks like I'm going to have to hurt you now."

Fear widened his eyes as she scooped him up in her enormous arms and applied a massive bear hug. His ribs buckled to the point of nearly breaking and his eyes almost popped out of his skull. Any harder and Suzy would collapse his chest cavity, but she wanted to make him feel it. She released him to let him breathe for a beat before twisting him around and putting on a full nelson. Having immobilized him fully, Suzy then curled her beefy legs around his waist and pulled in opposite directions. She called this move the Torture Rack. It was her signature move, one that required mucho strength and serious muscle control to pull off effectively. Suzy had both in spades.

She stretched him slowly, inch by inch, making it as torturous as possible without hurting him seriously. She knew the pain thresholds of her client and the breaking point of bones intimately. Suzy did her very best to avoid serious debilitating injuries in her clients and had a stellar track record to back up her claims. Lesser session providers weren't fit to polish her riding crop, as far as she was concerned. Talentless amateurs, the lot of them. She could pull and stretch a man like taffy and send him home with a dopey grin on his face and no serious injuries. She stretched his spine out a bit while trying not to do any real damage. If she wanted, she could've paralyzed him for life.  If she tugged any harder, he easily would pull apart like fresh baked bread. She held him for a moment, allowing him to soak in the realization that she was barely trying before letting him go.

He slumped against her body, resting between her legs wrecked and wasted. His weak little muscles quivered from the sheer trauma of being pulled, tugged, crushed, and beaten. He breathed heavily, trying to get as much air as he could before she decided to hurt him more. But, Suzy felt that he had enough. She wasn't much of a sadist. Her client had gotten the point.

"Had enough?" She murmured playfully.

"Yes, Mistress Suzy. I can't take anymore. I'm too weak to handle a goddess such as you," he breathlessly replied.

"Oh, come now. Flattery will get you everywhere, weakling." She pulled herself out from under him, laying him on his back before scooping him up into her mighty arms. Her client enjoyed the lull in the beating, feeling her power in a non-violent way. She laid him on the bed and straddled his chest.     

"You see, I can be gentle as well. All I require is simple submission, weakling. Do you submit?" Suzy asked.

"Yes, Mistress Suzy," her client replied in a small voice. She smiled warmly, sidling up alongside him this time.

"Hmm," Suzy purred, grinning knowingly to herself. Her client looked up at her in curiosity, but he dared not speak unless bidden. After a moment of silence, she spoke. "Well, scumbag. Although you didn't manage to put up any sort of resistance to me, you survived. I suppose some congratulations are in order. You aren't completely pathetic, I suppose. How do you feel, weakling?" she murmured.

"I hurt, Mistress Suzy. All over," he simpered.

"Aww, poor baby. Lucky for you, I've got the medicine," Suzy replied. "On your stomach," she said, rolling him over. He complied without brooking any argument. Suzy proceeded to massage his body, loosening up his tightened, battered muscles (if they could be called that). He was scrawny, the complete opposite of herself. Her client became as putty in her hands. Her mighty fingers worked his soft body effortlessly. When she had finished, Suzy flipped him onto his back once more and straddled his chest.

"How was that, weakling?" Suzy asked.

"Thank you, Mistress Su-" her client replied, before she silenced him by pressing a lethally manicured finger up to his lips before breaching them, and forcing him to suck on her finger, which her client did of his own volition. Suzy grinned sexily.

"Shush, weakling. Because I was nice to you, for a change, I think it's time for you to be nice to me. You see, I'm very horny right now. Weak, pathetic males do that for me. So I think it's time for you to pay in full all the services I've rendered to you thus far, weakling. You know what that means?"

"Yes, Mistr-" Suzy silenced him once more.

"But, as we agreed," she continued, somewhat peevishly at him, "since you didn't pin me, I will not be pleasuring you. You, however, have to live up to your end of the bargain." Before he could react, she scrambled up to his face, and buried it between her legs. Her erect clit pierced his lips, begging to be sucked on.

"Because I'm a merciful Goddess," Suzy continued, "if you manage to please me, maybe we'll work something out later. But we'll cross that bridge if we even come to it. Now, get to work, weakling."

Unable to reply with a mouthful of her sex, her client could only capitulate. He braced himself by curling his arms around her thighs, and began massaging the strong lips of her womanhood with his mouth. Suzy hissed wonderfully, grabbing onto the headboard of her bed for support, placing her fingers into the grooves she had worried into the strong titanium over time.

Although physically unimpressive, her client knew his way around a woman's body. He licked her juicy clit clean, massaging the hard knob of flesh with his lips. Suzy let out a deep bellow of pleasure, grinding her hips into his face. He almost drowned in her pussy, but gamely kept on licking. She grinned carnally, eyes rolling into the back of her skull, before seizing his head in her hands, and mashing it in further. He exclaimed something, but it was muffled against her groin.

"Mmm!" Suzy groaned, working her fingers through his hair. "I LOVE it when little boys know their place!"

Her client soldiered on pleasing her orally, thrusting his tongue in and around her tight pussy, drinking deeply of her sweet juices. Suzy's lips quivered, her breathing quickened. She was coming like a violent storm. She ground her stimulated clit into his mouth even harder, practically crushing his face with her crotch. She let out ever quickening yelps of pleasure, mashing his face into her sex while still remembering to let him breathe. Suzy let out a mighty howl of pleasure before climaxing.

It was long and loud, an Amazonian war cry. Fuck what her neighbors thought. She was cumming and proud to let everyone know it. Twenty seconds of bliss numbed her body wonderfully. She looked down over her pecs at her client, who had miraculously survived her sexual onslaught. Suzy giggled at his pop-eyed, unfocused and unblinking stare. She climbed off of him and sidled up next to her client, wearing a broad grin. Her sex juices covered his mouth. She idly traced patterns into his weak chest with her finger, completely dropping the dominatrix angle. "Was it good for you?" she purred rhetorically. He client laughed breathlessly.

"Worth every penny," he weakly replied in earnest.

Suzy hummed as she leaned in and kissed him, tasting herself in the process. Slipping her tongue down his throat, she frenched him passionately, taking him utterly by surprise. The session had ended, but this was a little something special for him. She dropped him from her kiss, and made a trail downwards with her lips, taking her to his turgid erection. Her client hissed when her long, sinuous tongue had wrapped around his cock. She licked his cock clean from stem to stern before plunging it down her throat without gagging. Skinny's cock was a few inches longer than her client's was, so this was a cakewalk compared to taking that monster down her throat. Still, he was a pretty big boy. She sucked him slowly, letting him savor each passing before upping the tempo. She pounded him like a jackhammer, bringing him to the brink of climax before dropping him from her mouth entirely. Her client let out a wail of frustrated complaint, but said nothing.

Suzy raked the underside of his cock with the tongue, pressing the little soft point beneath the head with the tip of her tongue just to drive him mad. She teased him, flicking him here and there, but never doing more than grazing the sensitive spots. Just as he was cooling off, Suzy pounced, impaling herself on his manhood, sucking deeply all the way up. A few more strokes and he exploded in her mouth ingloriously. Suzy swallowed and reared up to survey the damage. Her client stared unfocusingly at the ceiling, chest heaving all the while. Suzy took her place besides him once more, propping herself up on one elbow. She curled a massive leg over his body, and intimately cuddled with her client while he caught his breath.

"That... was utterly amazing..." he whispered in awe.

"So, I'll see you next week then?" she asked,

"Of course!" her client exclaimed. "You're the best!"

Suzy grinned. Send them home happy, she thought to herself in congratulations.

----

A/N: More to come.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

I've never been much into domination/sessions so I really can't tell you how one goes, if this is accurate or not, but I'll just say that Suzy is so big and strong that most likely she'll be able to do all this and more, really, really easily. Probably to a much bigger guy than she had here. I would never pay to be humiliated in this way, that's not my style, but if he suffers through all that to feel her muscular body, I would say it's almost worth it, especially when it comes to someone of Suzy's caliber. So yeah, while I'm not into that, I think you did a great job without experience to really show what goes on in a session, I'm sure they may even get worse than this, but the thing is clear, Suzy is great no matter what she does. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

NinjaStar

A/N: Thanks Jeremy. I still feel a bit goofy about that chapter, but hey. Variety is the spice of life as they say. While Suzy was pounding her client, let's see what Valentina is up to.

----
The warm water enveloped her like the a lover's embrace.

Valentina enjoyed a good shower. She ran her fingers through her wet hair and smiled up at the deluge. Rivulets of water ran over her contures and crevices, making her gleam in the misty light. She had some time yet before Suzy was supposed to come over. Andy was sleeping again and the house was quiet. Valentina took the time to indulge herself without distraction.

Their shower in the adjoined master bathroom was a super-deluxe custom job with all sorts of bells and whistles, built big enough to encourage some room to move for a woman of her size. She and her boyfriend had often spent many long hours making love in there, in addition to the floor, the bed, the hallway, the stairs, the kitchen, any available surface area, really.  It felt so empty with just her in it, but it left more room to flex. 

She couldn't resist running her hands over her slick muscles, feeling every vein, every striation, pushing and kneading the hard sinew. Valentina knew she was sexy. She loved flexing and feeling her muscles, self-worshiping her strength and hardness. The jets of water in the wall buffeted and battered her, loosening her muscles up, relaxing her completely.

Valentina was excited. Tonight was going to be a lot of fun. She could only imagine what Suzy had planned. It had been a while indeed since the two of them had a true girl's night out. Valentina could remember years ago 'destroying the town' as Suzy would call it. She and Valentina would go out and stir up trouble wherever trouble was waiting to be stirred. Nobody ever got hurt, but Valentina didn't mind bruising a few male egos along the way. Suzy, on the other hand, seemed to always be spoiling for a fight.

Was that going to happen this time? Valentina wondered. Making a scene was Suzy's forte. Even when she wasn't being particularly loud and obnoxious, two massively muscled women had a tendency to turn heads without much provocation. The thought of eyes on her make Valentina tingle wonderfully. How should she dress? Sexy? Of course. Had to show of the goods, that was a given. Slutty? Eh, better see what Suzy's wearing first. It wouldn't do to be underdressed, or overdressed, as the case may very well be.

She grabbed her favorite cinnamon scented body wash and applied a lavish dollop to her strong hands. She spread the lovely scented body wash all over her vast expanse, taking the scenic route along her many curves to work up a fine lather. It was a bit of a hassle to reach behind her and lather up her back without the usual help, but she managed with some effort and the appropriate tools to do so. After a long and indulgent rinse cycle, she took her favorite shampoo and conditioner and did the same to her hair. The shampoo helped brighten her naturally red tresses and really bring out its color. With that done, she rinsed once more and turned off the water.

Valentina stood naked before the mirror. The wall above the sink was dedicated to a long, tall mirror that allowed her to see herself in wonderful clarity once she wiped the fog away. Valentina's red hair was darkened with moisture and combed back out of her beautiful, freckled face. The short little bob she wore ended just before her huge traps. She kept her hair short primarily to show off her physique, but also to keep the hair out of her eyes during a workout.  She smiled at herself, liking what she saw in the mirror.

Her massive muscles glistened with moisture as she stood, appraising her body like she had millions of times before. It was a habit she was loath to break. Whenever she saw her reflection, she always had to perform a quick appraisal no matter where she was. She wasn't so vain that she had to strip and flex every single time. Usually a quick glance was sufficient. Valentina utterly loved the way she looked. She loved the bulging power surging through her raised veins, the pumped hardness of her muscles, the creamy smoothness of her light, freckled skin. She considered herself sexy, hell, she knew she was sexy.

This body of hers was that of a goddess made flesh. She couldn't resist running strong, deceptively dainty and manicured fingers over the vast expanse of her body with reverence. Every inch of her was harder than steel. The power of her muscles was tangible. Her fingers sensed the mighty vibrations of sheer power radiating from within. She felt like she could move mountains. Feeling the hard, dangerous lines coiled beneath her smooth, soft skin, tracing the snake-like veins fueling power to her muscles, Valentina let out a soft gasp of erotic self-love. Her doppelganger in the mirror eye-fucked Valentina, desiring to pull the sexy flame-tressed goddess into her world and began worshiping her immediately.

Out of habit, she curled her arms into a jawdropping double bicep pose. The peaks of her biceps swelled into massive mountains of muscle almost touching her balled up fists. She couldn't help but grin broadly as she pumped them a few times, flexing harder with each repetition. Valentina had no idea how big they were, but they were last measured at thirty-one inches when pumped. That was a long time ago. She had no doubt grown since. Valentina turned to allow herself to see her flexed arm from behind. Eat your heart out, Mr. Olympia, she thought with a sexy smirk. There wasn't a man alive with more muscle mass than her, and that completely turned her on.

Valentina visualized herself onstage with a male bodybuilder, totally dwarfing his impressive but ultimately puny physique. No matter how hard he flexed, the defeated male couldn't match her size. Looking around mischievously, she made sure no one was watching when she kissed the peaks of her biceps. No doubt her boyfriend would find that sexy, but she felt silly doing that for herself. Still, those beefy mountains of chiseled granite springing up under her skin at full flex certainly had their appeal.

Valentina knew the effect she had on her boyfriend and men (some women too) in general and she reveled in it. Just being out in public caused a ruckus. People stopped, stared, murmured to themselves, pointed, shouted, completely being unable to believe their eyes. Being stared at made her horny, and Andy often reaped the benefits. She loved getting pumped and huge and hard, muscles bursting from her clothes, walking with her arm around Andy's shoulders, his hands worshipfully curled around her waist traipsing all over town putting her body on display for the world to see. After all, what was the point of getting so big if one didn't enjoy the attention? Let them look, Valentina thought.

Andy had the luck of being able to do more than look. He was a lucky guy, there was no shame in admitting that to herself. For as much as Valentina loved him, she could have any guy she wanted, but she chose him. Of course, she knew that she had lucked out as well. Not many guys could keep up with her. Many have tried and failed. There were a lot of douchebags out there that thought they could tame her. They were wrong, she thought to herself with a fierce grin. Valentina was a huge, sexy Amazon warrior. She was immensely strong, dominant and fierce, but ultimately loving and protective. She conquered, like all Amazons were born to do, but she was a benevolent queen, given to rewarding her subjects for their loving worship of her rather than punishing them on a whim. She didn't need a man to do anything for her except love her unconditionally, which Andy did and more, all without pretense.

Lots of men wanted her for her body, even if they wouldn't admit to being turned on by muscular women, but few men could truly handle the power of an Amazon without getting hurt. Pain could be emotional, rather than physical. Valentina hated bullies and never was one to throw her weight around, but she had no qualms about putting a jerk in his place. Valentina loved being bigger and stronger that nearly everyone. She loved the dichotomy of being a sexy, feminine woman, and a deadly, powerful Amazon. She loved how Andy was just as turned on by her as she was for him.

"Mmm..." she purred, stretching luxuriously. Valentina wished fervently that Andy wasn't sick and zonked out on flu medicine. She loved getting worshiped more than being stared at. Andy's strong hands caressing the soft, creamy skin of her body, feeling the indomitable power of her muscles, the look of aroused wonderment plastered on his cute face, the electricity of his kiss on her skin, the throbbing hardness of his huge, meaty cock erect and bursting for her... She shivered wonderfully at the thought with a lewd giggle. Her face was hot with blush. She was supremely horny right now. But there was more flexing to do. So much of her body to explore, so little time...

She wheeled her arms around, turning sideways while holding her arms straight behind her. The meaty slabs of muscle of her triceps swelled with strength, jutting over her elbow joint by several inches. Valentina growled sexily and clawed the striations of her triceps giggling with amusement at how silly it was to do that. She then transitioned seamlessly into a side chest, cocking her arm, making her bicep and pecs swell with strain. Dat chest... she thought to herself, drooling over the roundness and thickness of them. Valentina's nipples were hard with arousal. Her pecs were huge and the envy of men everywhere. Massive slabs of feathered, striated beef teemed beneath her skin, swelling like fresh baked bread with her flex. 

"Mmm," she cooed at the sight of her beefy shoulders spreading and her lats flaring out. Iron gives you wings, she thought, loving the width of her body fully flexed in a lat spread. Valentina felt like a muscle angel. Her breathing quickened when she curled her arms over her head and crunched her belly down. The mighty muscles of her core region rippled when at rest, but they became a slab of bulletproof sinew at full flex. Her abs, obliques, and serratus came alive with power, hardening and bulging under her skin. Valentina's waist was trim, but the strength of her core could not be denied.

Valentina turned to face herself head on once more, going back to her pecs. They were just so big and juicy, she wished she could just take a bite. They were big enough that she could certainly kiss the tops of them, which she did, savoring the taste of her own velvety skin.

"God, just look at this chest..." she breathed in awe, voice maddened with arousal, unable to tear her eyes off her pecs. "Who needs tits when you've got pecs like these?"

Indeed, there was no breast tissue to be found anywhere on her chest. It was all solid muscle. She remembered in her early teens before she started lifting weights, how her breasts started to develop. They barely had time to fully grow by the time her pectorals began their ascension to enormity. Her fingers pressured the great expanse of her pecs, searching for softness. Despite her thorough search, she could find nothing that would give way. Only her skin was delectable and soft. Valentina cupped her muscular breast, rubbing the massive swellings of muscle tissue there. The slightest movement made them twitch and jump. Her boyfriend loved her pecs almost as much as she did, frequently kissing, licking, rubbing, squeezing, nuzzling and sleeping against her gigantic chest muscles. Valentina delighted in making them dance. With no effort, her pecs nimbly jumped at her command. She flexed them in tandem, one at a time, alternating, in time with a little song she hummed. The flexing made them pumped. The more pumped they got, the more eager she was to make them flex. Her pecs swelled with blood, looking ready to explode by the time she was done. She hissed as she touched her sensitive nipples, wishing there were a pair of lips ready to suckle on them. Valentina wanted to grab somebody and bury their face in her chest, forcing them to worship the glory of her pecs.

On a whim, Valentina picked up a comb and placed it in the deep trough between her large slabs of pec meat. The comb locked in place with only a modest flex. Then she turned up the heat. Her pecs swelled and the comb was pressed between two massive hunks of she-beef, gradually being crushed. With a snarl and a bit of effort, the comb snapped between her pecs, bits of plastic came raining out of her cleavage.

Valentina laughed. "Unbreakable my ass," She muttered. "Only I am unbreakable..." Valentina ran her hands all over her body once more, unable to turn her eyes away. Overcome with self-love, she licked her massive bicep, massaging the swelling of sinew with her soft, heavenly lips. She felt so damn sexy. There was still more of her body to explore though...

Standing on her tiptoes a few steps back, her truly enormous thighs came into view. Tree trunks were the only thing that came to mind. Though she loved all of her body, her legs were her favorite parts, but only just so. They responded so well to her workouts, she had to hold back in order to prevent her legs from growing too much. Her calves in particular were huge, and she knew how difficult it was to have calves like hers. She ran her strong fingers over the separations in her quads, fingering the deep troughs and powerful swellings of those muscles. Her thighs were bigger around than her waist, and bigger around than some men's chests. Her hamstrings and adductors were also massive and strong, much like steel cables. She flexed her legs in her hands, cooing at the power and hardness of her muscles. Valentina's calves were upside-down heart shaped hunks of meat cut like diamonds. They nearly matched her biceps in circumference, and were bigger around than most men's thighs. She bent down to cup her calves, caressing the deep trench between her gastrocnemius muscles. Huge 'n hard, just like the rest of me, she thought.

Looking up at the mirror, she took stock of her bulging glutes. She was quite proud of her butt. It was comprised of two round, thick, meaty bubbles of steel. Her ass looked amazing in just about anything she wore and she was always happy to show off her booty. Millions of squats, lunges, and bridges went into the forging of this butt, and the results showed.

"Get a load of this ass..." She purred, turning in the mirror to make it visible. Her hands rubbed the smooth, hard cheeks before smacking down with a loud clap. "Mmm!" She moaned. "Sexy!"

She turned towards the mirror head on. "I am sexy..." Her libido was raging like a wildfire. Her blue eyes were alive with lustful energy. The power she exuded, the confidence in herself made her horny very easily. Valentina badly desired sex. Hot, passionate, steamy, screaming sex. Yeah, that would hit the spot right now. She went over to the doorway and observed her sleeping lover. The sight of him snug as a bug made her think twice about going into their room and jumping on top of him. He looked so cute all bundled up. He would slumber on, she decided, but did nothing to curtail her fantasies.

Valentina would throw off the covers, startling the bejesus out of Andy before mounting him, pinning his shoulders to the mattress. She would let him know in loving, but no uncertain terms that he was going to service her sexually again and again until she was utterly spent. Andy would comply immediately, turned on by her sexual aggressiveness. She would deny him the pleasure of feeling her muscles, pressing his wrists to the mattress far and above his head, away from her body. She would tease him into a fierce sexual frenzy by grinding her groin onto his, rubbing her muscled body all over his, burying his face into her pecs, making him kiss and suckle and worship them. Then she would release his wrists, allowing him to reverently feel her might. He would kiss and caress her all over, driving her wild, prompting her to seize his face and jam her tongue down his throat with a deep, passionate kiss. Valentina would tear his clothes off like tissue paper and proceed to fuck his brains out for hours.

She sighed wistfully. That would be NICE right now, she thought to herself. But, she had better not. Even if his spirit would be willing, she didn't relish the motion of mating making him nauseous with vigorous motion and making him puke all over her. His tummy was still a little fuzzy. Andy had kept down her soup, but she didn't want to risk it. Even so, Valentina was totally horny. She needed release. Suzy was still hours away from showing up. Her nipples bolted outwards from her pecs, her clit engorged with blood. Sexual nectar flowed from her pussy, just begging to be lapped up.

But still, there are alternatives... Her sexy smirk turned devilish. Valentina turned back into the bathroom to the linen closet within. Rummaging around on one of the upper shelves, she uncovered a big, plain white box. She licked her lips in anticipation as she opened it to reveal a perfect silicone rubber replica of her boyfriend's cock. On whim one year, they ordered a casting mold from Create-a-Mate. Of course, she didn't have much use for the fake cock, as she preferred the real one. But it was always good to be prepared. I should've been a Girl Scout, Valentina thought. She closed the bathroom door. This was about to get loud and rather messy.

Valentina pulled her dildo out of the box and rolled it in her hands. All eleven inches of him was perfectly captured in the replica. Every vein, the texture of the head, everything. She rubbed the thick, lengthy rubber toy all over her body with a lusty moan, pretending she was pleasuring him with her huge muscles. Valentina stepped back into the shower, settling on the bench with her toy. She pretended that he was standing before her, Andy's cock throbbing with arousal for her body.

"You're so big..." She purred to the imaginary phantom of her boyfriend, holding the toy at mouth level. She took all of him down her throat, sucking his cock slowly, sensually, letting him feel the lusty love she had for him in every stroke. She could hear Andy moan her name, feel his hands running through her red hair. She cupped his cute ass, assisting herself in sucking him off. She deepthroated his cock before slowly pulling out, allowing a string of saliva to tether to his manhood.

"I want you..." she growled, staring into his eyes. Valentina breathed hot breath onto his raging stiffie and he complied with her wishes with furious aggression. He pressed his athletic but comparatively slight physique against hers, spreading her enormous legs apart to reveal her scrumptious womanhood. Rubbing the tip of his dick down the hard contours of her sculpted torso, he teased the lips of her tight, muscular pussy. Beads of sexual milk collected on the leaves of her flower in anticipation of his penetration.

"Fuck me..." She commanded in a whisper. Slowly, he speared into her, stretching the mighty walls of her womanhood. Valentina's mouth locked open in a sharp gasp of shockingly good pleasure. His size battled the tightness of her sex, stunning her with erotic elation. She moaned deeply, throwing her head back. The tight, muscled walls of her sex stretched to accommodate him, his manhood gliding inside her easily like a sword returning to its scabbard. In and out he went, the juices her arousal generated easing the entry of his manhood. She leaned back, one hand thrusting him inside herself the other attending the erect clit bulging outwards over her labia. Valentina did her absolute best to muffle her cries of pleasure. She was trying to be thoughtful, but it was hard to keep the beast of her sex drive contained once it was let loose. How she wanted to sing her pleasure to the gods! Valentina felt like she might burst if she kept silent for too long.

It felt so FUCKING good. She rarely had to pleasure herself. Her boyfriend knew her combination by heart, as did Suzy and Agnetha to the point that she felt woefully out of practice. Masturbation wasn't something she had to do these days, what with better alternatives so readily accessible. She bit her lip to prevent a particularly thunderous peal of orgasmic pleasure from leaving the bathroom. Faster and more intense she pleasured herself, all the while imagining he was fucking her like he would never see her again. He was doing it all for her pleasure. Her thighs, fingers, and the rubber cock were slathered in her milk, the familiar heady aroma filling the shower. Her massive chest heaved up and down as she felt that familiar tingle spread from her loins. Tears flowed from her cheeks. Her lips quivered. She was going to cum. It was going to hit like a tsunami.

"Oh, god! Yes..." She breathed, urging her soul mate and lover's disembodied spirit to drive her to the point of no return. "Make me cum! Fuck me!" He thrust his hard cock inside her in a rapid pace, his groin covered in her warm sex milk. Her breathing quickened, and her face flushed. "Fuck me, baby. I'm cumming... fuck me!!" She whispered urgently, hearing the slapping of his flesh against hers. His frenzied grunts quickened as his lust for her mounted. "Yes... Ooh... I'm so close... Yes, yes, Yes! YES! I'm gonna--! Gonna--!" The moment came like a bolt of divine lightning. Valentina seized up, her massive muscles locking in place as she went cross eyed, screaming silently. She imagined his manhood blasted her insides with hot cum in a simultaneous climax. She heard him breath her name with lustful reverence. A tidal wave of hot milk surged over her hands and thighs, a testament to her powerful orgasm. She slumped against the shower wall, spent and near dead, breathing heavily, feeling the heady effects of endorphins rushing through her brain. She had hoped that she wasn't too loud, but goddamn, what a rush!

A broad grin of pure sexual satisfaction accompanied the rising and falling of her mighty chest as Valentina experienced the aftershocks of her orgasm. She gingerly pulled the rubber dildo out of her sensitive pussy, wincing at the sensation, examining the glistening sheen of her milk dripping from it. Valentina took the toy into her mouth, tasting herself, imagining her sweet milk was his own cum. Yummy. She licked her fingers clean as well, and proceeded to hose off the mess she made. She washed the dildo and secreted it back into the box and into the linen closet once more.

Feeling the muzzy feeling of wonderful sexual inebriation, Valentina padded into the darkened bedroom where her boyfriend dozed off. The cough medicine he had taken knocked him out. Perfect. He didn't suspect a thing. Valentina felt a loving smile spread across her lips. She imagined that he laid underneath her, chest heaving and sweaty from the wonderful climax she had given him. He was totally at her mercy. She leaned in, planting a soft, loving kiss on his unsuspecting lips.

"You were wonderful, sweetie..." she whispered intimately, stroking his messy hair. He mumbled something back in his sleep. The erection he sported under his sheets told her volumes. She smiled and went to start getting ready.

----
A/N: More to come.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Jeremy Lightning

An incredibly hot read, love seeing muscle girls pleasuring themselves, seeing their muscles flex while they feel their own body, it seems that while Valentina may have been out of practice pleasuring herself because of the fact that she had Andy, Suzy and Agnetha to take care of that for her, she certainly was able to give herself a lot of pleasure with seeming ease. You did a really good job of it, dude. Definitely got me boned reading it and I don't mind saying it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

legacy

Great work keep it up.  I really like Valentina, but I'm partial to  the nurturing aspect over the femdom.