⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Turning my girl into a roid beast. She's already hairy and has a big clit and loves roids. Can't wait to see her get massive.

I'm gonna cut off anyone who would potentially ask for pics. So I'll just say support her as best you can, and be there for when she might be having a tough time.

What?

I'm just cutting in front of people who would probably ask for pics, because begging like that irks me a bit. And saying just be supportive of your girl. That's all. I wasn't implying anything beyond that.


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's all good. She's on twit*** already. I dunno the rules, if we're allowed to post twit*** links and stuff like that, but if it's cool I have no problem with people looking at her pics. Why wouldn't I be supportive?
Yes you can share pictures of her with these conditions:
Below is the section where you can start a thread for her and share your pictures.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No direct links to Twitter. Use a filehost like Imagebam for sharing pictures from your hard drive.Below is the Tutorial for Posting Images.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No nudity or topless female images.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

khananel

Yep, I can pretty much go with all of this! I'm glad you brought it into the light of day...bon courage! Its not the easiest theme even as fantasy to write or talk about. I like to morph pictures, as I find that 'easier' than writing. But i enjoy stories like yours. Women turning into masculinized 'other creatures', this to me is a version of the she-male and a sort of 3rd gender. Almost despite myself I enjoy the over-steroided bit. It fits the narrative well. I get the impression that some FBBs would really like to become 'little men'. So they lose as much of the feminine as possible to become masculinised, becoming very overly defined in the face, by female standards. Though there are a lot of women out there, not nec FBBs, who have amazingly masculine faces. We often call them 'handsome' women. I find that if I take such a face and put male facial hair on it, it actually comes out quite well, like an actual male! In fact if I post a masculinised face on DA, as is, without declaring its origin, i.e.  whose face it is, it can easily be taken for a guy! So, yes, muscularity, + roidity, = powerful masculinisation. And thrilling stories! I almost forgot that i'm a fan of Amazonias (Jstiller), and love the idea of women becoming much taller and dominant. My she-males start out at 6ft. But dominant doesn't always mean violent. They dominate by their power and presence. And their erotic sexuality. Please keep up your good work! Thank you. (Deviant Art: khananel).

Jimmyt

A few thoughts based on my limited life experiences...

Jimmyt

A few thoughts based on my limited life experiences..Shows are cool for great people watching, but not the best place to meet a fbb. If they're competing, they're starving, dehydrated and not in a mood to chat. If they're training someone, they're also super busy.  I think the key to meeting an FBB is to always have your eyes open and be ready when opportunity strikes. I'm a fan of airports.  FBBs are used to people keeping their distance, pointing, staring, whispering.  Do the opposite: walk right up to them, look them in the eye and say something like, "Hi, I'm Jimmy.  I know how hard it is to build a body like yours.  You are beautiful!"  Most of the time, they're taken aback and say something like "Wow, thanks!"  If they give their name, continue conversation.  If not, say "have a great day!" and continue on to your gate.

Jimmyt

Continuing on... no relationship in my experience is ever a perfect match. The dedication/obsession to build a body that we desire seems to often come with some less desirable personality traits.  Having a huge, juiced up, fbb climb on top of me and start riding my cock is one of the greatest memories of my life, but she was so selfish and mean that there was no way a long term relationship would ever work. Every relationship teaches you a bit about the traits you really want to prioritize in your partner. I'll also say that each of these women is an individual, with her own hopes and desires. Nothing is more frustrating than meeting Ms. Perfect than when, instead of sharing your excitement at endless roid growth, masculinity, sex party; she's worried about being "too big", cakes on the makeup, obsesses over hair, tries to hide her deep voice, gets fake breasts, etc. 

Jimmyt

All of this does truly make me wonder if somewhere out there, is there a budding fbb that embraces the transformation, wants to grow without limits, loves the side effects, wants only a partner who will accept her as she is/ wants to be and actually shares her vision, will support her on her journey.  What if this group could meet that group and then beyond the initial attraction, find that person that likes the same silly movies you do, laughs at your dumb jokes, shares your raunchy sense of humor, enjoys spending her limited time not eating, sleeping, or in the gym, doing the same hobbies you do.  Almost 8 billion people in the world... I'm eternally hopeful that she's out there, while also living a fulfilling life while I continue my search.

Brand

There must be Jimmyt. I mean, it technically doesn't makes sense for there to not be. Though the thought doesn't make anything easier on our end. Just more bearable, I guess.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zolaire

The stories and everything in this thread were nothing less than incredible.

ThomasElliot

I know this thread is pretty quiet now, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for stories they wanted to see? I've seen a few throughout the thread and I'm trying to get ideas. Lol

El_Roy_1999

How about a beauty influencer who goes to the deep end?
Or a housewife who is forced to cover for her husband at an important situation?
Or a teen that is annoyed with her stepbrother's constant jocking, so she decides to outdo him at his own game?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How about a beauty influencer who goes to the deep end?
Or a housewife who is forced to cover for her husband at an important situation?
Or a teen that is annoyed with her stepbrother's constant jocking, so she decides to outdo him at his own game?

Maybe a single mom taking over her son's job after he gets hurt because they've fallen on hard times, finding that she not only excels at it but likes the changes that are happening to her?

ThomasElliot

GLKnight, I started one based on your idea. And I'm working on some of yours El_Roy_1999!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GLKnight, I started one based on your idea. And I'm working on some of yours El_Roy_1999!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Awesome! Also, you should have a place to put your stories up, dude. That way, we have more than one spot to read your stuff.