LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasElliot

Part two is up! A little more plot this time than the last time, but I've got some bigger plans for this story. Lol.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ThomasElliot

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Part two is up! A little more plot this time than the last time, but I've got some bigger plans for this story. Lol.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just had the opportunity to read the continuation. It's still awesome! Please continue!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

freakpeak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How about a beauty influencer who goes to the deep end?
Or a housewife who is forced to cover for her husband at an important situation?
Or a teen that is annoyed with her stepbrother's constant jocking, so she decides to outdo him at his own game?

Influencer sound good. I only want her to destroy her feminity due to roid abuse

El_Roy_1999

I gave it a try.


LinaXoXo grunted. She lifted the barbell up once more and held it in position for a moment, enjoying the strain it put on her giant muscles. She opened her eyes, struggling against the sweat that poured from her forehead. The look of her reflection shocked her for a moment. She should probably be accustomed to her look now, but it still occasionally confused her.
Her body was broad and heavy now, the giant slopes of her shoulders leading to a pair of arms that outsized most bodybuilders' thighs. Her chest was a confusing mass of muscle now. The scars of her mastectomy had faded into thin white lines on her tanned, leathery skin. She had just hated the sad little baglets of flesh that hung from her monster pecs, so she had them removed. Happily, her recovery was fast, so she didn't lose too much mass. Now her gigantic pecs rested on a set of turtleshell abs that completely overfilled her waist.
She lowered the barbell now, and put it back down. Wonderful! Another set finished. She grinned.
Her heavy jaw spread a bit as she showed her perfect white teeth. The roids had really pushed its growth, but the implants made it look so much better. They just added that extra edge to her face, giving her that brute look she had longed for. Her cheeks were the same. She recently even had her nose flattened so that it looked more like a boxer's. Gone was the tiny cute-as-a-button thing she had before. The surgeon had been a little confused by her wish, normally people wanted the opposite, but once she explained why, he agreed.
Also, the sheer amount of money she dumped on him helped.
Lina ran her hand over her perfectly smooth scalp. It glinted with sweat. After watching her hair grow sparse, she had finally cut off what remained of her long blond locks. It had hurt a bit, but she had warmed to it soon.

Cooper came in. He stared at her, overwhelmed with lust. She turned around and walked towards him, sensing the weight of her enormous muscles with every step. The leg-lengthening procedure had increased her height to 6'4" and she now towered over him. It was strange. She had always been short and cute, with a tight gymnast's body. Then she had a growth spurt at the end of puberty, had shot up to 5'10" and had her tits balloon, ruining her career.
Happily, she found her way into fitness influencing. In no time, she built a small empire of simps and fans who adored her as she explained stuff and showed moves and techniques. Soon, she also modelled outfits and it worked quite well.
The incident ruined that.
One of her fans stalked her and tried to attack her. She managed to fight him off, but it ruined her feeling of safety. After a deep depression, she fought herself out of it by training, practicing various combat sports and eventually moving to bodybuilding. The strength made her feel better.
After a while, she started using steroids and to her surprise, she loved the effects, and the sides.
That's when she met Cooper. He was a fan and a guy who had made a fortune on some idiotic app, and he made her feel comfortable. He also paid for her nutrition, her supplements, everything.
She had fun with him. They went on trips, they chilled together, they wrestled, they fucked. And she was in control.
He encouraged her to grow, and as she got bigger and bigger, he got more and more turned on.
The more masculine she got, the more he loved her. He adored to suck on her clit, licking it until it got hard and erect. Soon, he suggested pumping it. Then he found a specialist surgeon who made it even larger. Now this guy was her go-to man for her further modifications.
She had liposuction pretty much everywhere to further define her muscles, she even got implants in her calves to make them look bigger.

When she went out with Cooper, people just assumed he was gay. For Lina, it didn't matter. She kept her social media, and even expanded them with his money. Strangely enough, people saw her as an icon of emancipation and queerness. Okay, she was strange to look at and hard to categorize. Then again, she could be a true girly girl.
Cooper smiled at her and said:
"You are sublime."
She grinned.
"I know."
"I've brought you a little present ..."
She blushed.
"Thank you ..."
He handed her a little box. She took it in her gnarled, tanned hands and opened it.
"Wow ... Does it mean ..."
"Lina, my love, will you marry me?"
She sighed, her giant chest rising. Then she sensed she was going to cry.
"Of course I will! I love you!"
He sighed happily, looking up to her. Then she had a wicked grin.
"Then again, maybe I shouldn't make any decisions while horny."
She pulled down her workout shorts, revealing all ten inches of her clit.
"Look, I had it made bigger again. Until the wedding, I should get it to twelve."
He shivered with delight, got down on his knees and started sucking on it. She put her strong hands on the back of his head and bit her lip.
"Wow ... You're so good at this ..."
"Mmf ..."
"I think I'll be the one to carry you over the doorstep, though."
Her leg muscles flexed hard as she came. It was good to be big.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

bertmacklinsbrother

Damn El_Roy, that was sublime.  Very unique in terms of the surgical enhancements, and not really something I had considered before in my preferences.  But it was a joy to read something so different!  That makes for an awesome short story, though I'd love to see that journey retold in a long-form format too.

Thanks for sharing, my friend!

PleaseForgiveMe

Really nice short story El_Roy!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for the praise!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

freakpeak


SpaceCowboy

That story was excellent, El_Roy

khananel

I'm khananel on Deviant Art, and I regularly post images of male bb physiques with female heads. The thing with me is that I love making them masculine/manly, so I give them facial hair as standard, make the eyebrows more masculine, and give them body hair everywhere. And male genitalia. They look like men except for the eyes, which are still feminine. So I'm quite happy to read stories about women transitioning through bb, and esp. taking of steroids, into men. I like the height growth as well. Any indication in the stories of women transitioning into men is a plus. The only thing I don't really like is the violence and domination. But if women want vengeance on men who abuse women, then I guess anger, domination and violence has a place. I enjoy Ozzy female muscle and  bertmacklins brother art/stories as well.

Jimmyt

Excellent story El Roy!  Love the juiced up muscle, and the romantic ending is the icing on the cake. My perfect fantasy. Thanks

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm khananel on Deviant Art, and I regularly post images of male bb physiques with female heads. The thing with me is that I love making them masculine/manly, so I give them facial hair as standard, make the eyebrows more masculine, and give them body hair everywhere. And male genitalia. They look like men except for the eyes, which are still feminine. So I'm quite happy to read stories about women transitioning through bb, and esp. taking of steroids, into men. I like the height growth as well. Any indication in the stories of women transitioning into men is a plus. The only thing I don't really like is the violence and domination. But if women want vengeance on men who abuse women, then I guess anger, domination and violence has a place. I enjoy Ozzy female muscle and  bertmacklins brother art/stories as well.

Thanks for the shout-out Khananel!  I love your DA page; I check it out for updates fairly often and really enjoy your masculine transformations!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you all for the kind words!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

taoschild

Are any storylines on this topic not done - seems like the usual trope is masculine women are mean, destructive, and petty.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

Decided to dip my toe into this field with "Don't Disturb Your Mother".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login