LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buffblack

Kathleen Erickson has gone to the other side, but it is still Jessica Martin for me. She gets me truly rock hard.


buffblack

We should make a list of the most butch and manned up fbb, and predict those who will go over to the dark side. Michaela Aycock is also well on the way already.

martybong2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We should make a list of the most butch and manned up fbb, and predict those who will go over to the dark side. Michaela Aycock is also well on the way already.

Michaela Aycock has been off the scene for a while now. From what I understand. She hasn't posted a recent pic in a long time.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buffblack

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We should make a list of the most butch and manned up fbb, and predict those who will go over to the dark side. Michaela Aycock is also well on the way already.

Michaela Aycock has been off the scene for a while now. From what I understand. She hasn't posted a recent pic in a long time.

There have been some pics posted of her recently. She is absolutely ripped.

freakpeak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So hot. Great job.
Hey bro, try to empty your inbox

PleaseForgiveMe

You guys seen Paige DuMars lately? Incredible how manly she's gotten.

governor

And it's not good at all.

Brand

Yes she has and it's delicious. I can only wish she gives up shaving too at some point.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

I'm surprised she hasn't given up the shaving yet. Instead, she's started shaving the sides of her head, which is no good at all! It is possible for a woman to not shave and still be feminine.

PleaseForgiveMe

I'm okay with the shaved head, it really complements the look she's going for.

And yeah I really want her to stop shaving. I suppose it won't happen as Paige probably doesn't want to give her "haters" more ammo (though I do think she's giving less and less of a damn about them). So despite embracing the masculine look, I don't think she'll go to that extent (hopefully I'll be proven wrong).

governor

I recall many years ago I saw pictures on one of these Saradas forums of a big strong hoss of a gal (dark hair) lifting heavy who had a couple days or so of facial hair growth. Anybody know who I might be thinking of? Wasn't Vera Mikulcova.

GLKnight

This absolutely goes here. Especially with... that ending.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khananel

I am a frequent poster of she-male morphs on the Deviant Art website. I simply take male bodybuilder physiques from wherever and copy/past the heads of females I enjoy onto the bodies. I am inspired on DA by such as samrw77 and nattevandrer They are much better artists than me and their work is phenomenal. I'm limited by eye-hand disabilities, so my images can be a little rough at times esp. if I forget to edit them properly. At 65 my memory ain't what it was... But I enjoy looking at images on these DA artists websites and trying to produce my own variations. I seem to have a good acceptance from other artists ln DA for which I am grateful. I go by the same moniker, khananel, there as I do here. Thanks.

Butt kisser

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a frequent poster of she-male morphs on the Deviant Art website. I simply take male bodybuilder physiques from wherever and copy/past the heads of females I enjoy onto the bodies.. I go by the same moniker, khananel, there as I do here. Thanks.

Khan, I checked out your Deviant page.. I didn't see any of your art or posts.. I saw the morphs (from other artists) in your 'favourites' tab.. am I missing something, I'd like to check out your work (?)
Ps- I don't have a Deviant account, not sure if that prevents me from seeing your gallery (?)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Turning my girl into a roid beast. She's already hairy and has a big clit and loves roids. Can't wait to see her get massive.

I'm gonna cut off anyone who would potentially ask for pics. So I'll just say support her as best you can, and be there for when she might be having a tough time.