Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big and masculine

Started by Brand, October 02, 2007, 03:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aristophane

Look at my 3D heroines Thalestris and Carole on my site "Eurysthee" on Deviantart".
Eurysthee Aristophane
Site on DeviantArt: Eurysthee

aristophane

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Eurysthee Aristophane
Site on DeviantArt: Eurysthee

buffblack

I thought I was the only one who had these sort of fantasies. I too like my muscle women, big , masculine and jacked up. I love them manned up , with pecs which look like a male bodybuilder topless. The only thing I would change in your fantasy is a hairy face, but I do like a 5 o'clock shadow on an fbb. My current fave at the moment is Jessica Martin. She is manning up nicely.

buffblack


bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought I was the only one who had these sort of fantasies. I too like my muscle women, big , masculine and jacked up. I love them manned up , with pecs which look like a male bodybuilder topless. The only thing I would change in your fantasy is a hairy face, but I do like a 5 o'clock shadow on an fbb. My current fave at the moment is Jessica Martin. She is manning up nicely.

Well you're in the right topic then!  Welcome!  I agree on Jessica Martin; she has been really fun to watch lately.

governor

How's she been "manning up?"

governor

It may be with the recent SCOTUS decision, women will HAVE to "man up" to compete in women's sports.

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought I was the only one who had these sort of fantasies. I too like my muscle women, big , masculine and jacked up. I love them manned up , with pecs which look like a male bodybuilder topless. The only thing I would change in your fantasy is a hairy face, but I do like a 5 o'clock shadow on an fbb. My current fave at the moment is Jessica Martin. She is manning up nicely.

Well you're in the right topic then!  Welcome!  I agree on Jessica Martin; she has been really fun to watch lately.

I can kinda see what you guys mean with Jessica Martin.

But you should really take a look at Kathleen Erickson. Cause one year of heavy gear cycling has changed her completely.

Butt kisser

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought I was the only one who had these sort of fantasies. I too like my muscle women, big , masculine and jacked up. I love them manned up , with pecs which look like a male bodybuilder topless. The only thing I would change in your fantasy is a hairy face, but I do like a 5 o'clock shadow on an fbb. My current fave at the moment is Jessica Martin. She is manning up nicely.

Well you're in the right topic then!  Welcome!  I agree on Jessica Martin; she has been really fun to watch lately.

really take a look at Kathleen Erickson. Cause one year of heavy gear cycling has changed her completely.

Erickson does look deliciously macho. Thanks for the heads up.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
really take a look at Kathleen Erickson. Cause one year of heavy gear cycling has changed her completely.

Erickson does look deliciously macho. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem. And for everyone else, go look at her most recent pics. She went from hot fitness chick to almost completely college football player over a year of heavy gear usage.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thetimtom4

Any others you guys recommend?

Butt kisser

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any others you guys recommend?

Right now.. Paige Dumars, Amy Neelands, Kristen Nun are all big & macho.
A couple great macho grrls from the recent past: Heather Darling, Simone Ruhl, Tammy Jones, etc.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thetimtom4

any ideas on the best session girl that fits this narrative who would wear a strapon?

muscleaddict80

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
really take a look at Kathleen Erickson. Cause one year of heavy gear cycling has changed her completely.

Erickson does look deliciously macho. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem. And for everyone else, go look at her most recent pics. She went from hot fitness chick to almost completely college football player over a year of heavy gear usage.

Thanks for the heads up on Kathleen.  Love how she has manned up. Can't wait to see her bigger.  And love the college football player look!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight

Figured a link to Evolution Of Alex in the Fiction section deserves to go here, especially after the last chapter.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

martybong2

This girl deserves to be in here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login