LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best Female Muscle Websites

Started by JOESoyElRey123, December 27, 2010, 06:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOESoyElRey123

Hello,

Im having a hard time deciding which website I should become a member to. I am a fan of Amber Steel, Lynn Mccrossin and Denise Masino but cannot decide. Which website should I go for?


jer5170

First, one thing you should look at is how often they update the site. 
Some places don't have much to offer to begin with, and you don't see any new stuff either.

One site that you might like is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (use to be muscle elegance)
Lynn and Denise are regulars there.  I think Amber Steel did some work there too.
It's mostly HD pictures, and low res video.  (if it's like before)
It runs $25 a month recurring.
Although, most of the picture sets are posted to Saradas.

Denise Masino's website is awsome.   - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lots of pics and 30 to 40 hi res video.
You pay $30 a month.  I've been a member twice.

The one I go back to is - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It gets update everyday, and has great content.  It's also only $14.95 a month there.

Personally, just look for a person, or a few people, that you know are at one site.
It's nice to see a good selection of pictures and video of one person.


MM2K

Amber Steele's paysite really sucks because the pictures have unacceptable low resolution. For a site that charges $30.00 this is pathetic. However, if your'e a huge fan of hers (like me), you may want to join once, because she does have a very high amount of videos, some of them b/g videos. You can check her clips4sale site to see if there are any new vidoes that make it worth joining again.

If you're a bigger fan of Lynn Mcrossin and Denise Masino I would join those sites instead. Amber Steel in my opinion is by far the hottest fbb, but she never has put the effort in her paysites.

I agree that the hardfitness paysites - herbiceps, boomerflex, femflex, herlegs, and muscletease are by far the best deals.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

jer5170

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello,

Im having a hard time deciding which website I should become a member to. I am a fan of Amber Steel, Lynn Mccrossin and Denise Masino but cannot decide. Which website should I go for?

Are you a member of Saradas?  
This site has most of the content those 3 FBB's.
When you donate there is actually an individual section for Amber Steel, Lynn Mccrossin and Denise Masino in the fan clubs.

All you do is ask to donate to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You could join a file hosting site like Megaupload for $20 for 3 months, or just wait for your downloads.
Waiting for downloads means clicking links to a host site, like Megaupload, and choosing their free download where you wait 60 second for a link.

wolf5

Which are the best sites to download movies like a ironbelles

testrefe


fitgirlfanat

I think Kriv Studios does a great job with their videos. More on the fitness/figure side of things though.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jfremm23

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of members sections to join. I mainly enjoy watching videos and was wondering if any particular bodybuilder/website had great content in their members sections. I love muscle worship, lift and carry and especially enjoy watching videos with audio of the bodybuilder talking while flexing, etc. In the past, i have been a member of Muscle Angels and Herbiceps. Please let me know if you have any recommendations!


hamselv

Ftvideo for sure.. Good quality videos!
A woman's place is in the gym!

UK_Fan

Any website that doesn't restrict your downloads to recent material, so you can download their entire content (that you want) in one month and not have to use them for another year or two!

:)

And of course this one... ;D

lilguy31

I like
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cause you get 2 other sites

jer5170

I would suggest - Muscletease
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can download any video, lots of pics too, it has hundreds of models all alphabetical,
and the main reason - it's updated everyday.
The videos are standard and HD, so the quality is good too.
Also, it's only $15 a month.

Maxturbator

I have been/ I am a member of virtually all of them so here are my observations:

TOP LEAGUE in no particular order
1. Herbiceps
2. Awefilms
3. Ftvideo
4. Utopia
5. Muscleangels
You cannot go wrong with these
And here are some other that are imo ok:
1. muscletease
2. ironbellestheater
3. muscle-fantasies and femalemusclevideo
4. female-power

Personal websites mostly suck - go for it only if you really like the lady :)

tunea

Any paysite that updates several times a week!

montyburns

My favorite websites are:

Herbiceps
Muscleangels
Awefilms
Muscletease
Ftvideo
Femflex
Hdphysiques
Krivsstudio