LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best Female Muscle Websites

Started by JOESoyElRey123, December 27, 2010, 06:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montyburns

It always depends on what you are looking for:
Clips or pictures
Fitness or bodybuilding
Posing or workout
Nude or non-nude

Heres a little review of my favorite sites:
Herbiceps is the best overall website. It has a huge database of pics and clips. It focuses a little on fitness but you can also find a lot of bodybuilding stuff. Best thing is the price. Theres no other website that offers so much stuff for such a low price.

Muscleangels focuses on bodybuilding. Its updated regularly and has good quality clips and pics. Its more expensive than herbiceps but still worth the price.

Awefilms only has clips but some of these clips are the best i've ever seen. Not the site to be a permanent member but really worth to get a premium membership for one month.

montyburns

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Aokusa

Can anyone comment in the length of video clips on herbiceps?

There are alot of hot videos on there just looks like they only run for 1-2mins each ... >_>?

Karma for comments, cheers :D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jer5170

I would recommend, that if you like a specific girl - try to find if she has a personal site.
They are more rare, but the 3 that come to mind that I really liked were:
Catherine Holland, Denise Masino, and Gennifer Strobo.

netcurse2000

1. Awefilms
2. FT Video
3. HD physiques
4. Muscle angels
5. Muscletease

lolu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been/ I am a member of virtually all of them so here are my observations:

TOP LEAGUE in no particular order
1. Herbiceps
2. Awefilms
3. Ftvideo
4. Utopia
5. Muscleangels
You cannot go wrong with these
And here are some other that are imo ok:
1. muscletease
2. ironbellestheater
3. muscle-fantasies and femalemusclevideo
4. female-power

Personal websites mostly suck - go for it only if you really like the lady :)


good answer...anybody have any experience with heather foster's website?

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Personal websites mostly suck -

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

big diesel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cause you get 2 other sites

8) :cool2:

jamez

I think that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is a great site. Allthough it's quite pricey and you have to pay for 6 months.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is a great site. Allthough it's quite pricey and you have to pay for 6 months.
Agreed.
Main issues with the site though are the videos are quite short and some of the photos are edited so badly that they ruin them.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

katka11

That site seems to be hacked. Tried to access it today. Looks like it´s not a safe site to be a member of.

MM2K

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That site seems to be hacked. Tried to access it today. Looks like it´s not a safe site to be a member of.

Yeah I got some sort of  a wierd message when I tried to access it yesterday.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

autechre

Yep, was hacked by a Siriyan group.

The hacker message had been taken down last I checked. Hope Robby gets it sorted.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

SilverGiant

Utopia - Tons of videos/pics that cover just about every angle I can think of.  They have all body types doing all kinds of different things.  Huge bodybuilders to the cute looking girl down the street.  One of my favorites. 

Grapplinggirls.com - This one held a lot of promise to me.  I like the athletic, in shape girls mainly.  Although all of their clips are only 1 minute long.  Anything more than that and you need to go to the clips4sale store, even if you're a member


qwqw

Not to mention their most recent updates are from GG248, which was posted on c4s over a year ago (and there's been over 150 clips on their c4s since then). Would rather have them offer their c4s clips on their own site at a discounted price.

I like how they say "Instead of Adding Tons of Clips From An Old Video, We Update 2 Clips Of  New Grapplers/Videos Each Week!!!"

Define new...

qwqw

Crushwrestling is good too... or at least they have a lot of good stuff. It tends to take them a while to get around to uploading clips from their newest videos. Their file protection is annoying too, I'd rather watch in VLC, not wmp. They still have tons of great clips from older videos, though.

And I normally don't go for personal sites, but I've really enjoyed Tanyafitness. Tons of great clips of her, and sometimes there's another girl in her clips too (Lindsey Cope and some of the girls from crushwrestling). A little too much of Shannon Courtney though IMO