Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best Female Muscle Websites

Started by JOESoyElRey123, December 27, 2010, 06:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilikebuffgirls

I'm tired of some sites that play cheesy music only when you could tell the models are talking. I don't mind the music as long as you can still hear the model. Some sites have great videos but they have cheesy porno music. Even when they're sensual shoots. I don't mind just music but when it fits. Then there's sites that use the same music for a bunch of videos.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilikebuffgirls

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

I can't think of any sites that consistently have talking and ambient noises throughout their videos.

Most swap it out for some sort of music (good and bad).

In terms of video quality, muscleangels seems to be the best. Femalecityflex and awefilms are up there too - but FCF has the same muzak on all their clips - Awefilms varies depending on subject.
herbiceps regularly posts interviews and some of the clips have talking too - the video quality can vary between good and really poor.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Stellan

Vote for your TOP 3 female muscle websites!

wsd46

Hi, i'm into photos than vids

Do you guys have any good suggestion?
I've been a member of muscletease but not anymore.

And what your opinion on muscularity, fitnessbeauties, and naughtyandfit??

Thanks

trevorboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, i'm into photos than vids

Do you guys have any good suggestion?
I've been a member of muscletease but not anymore.

And what your opinion on muscularity, fitnessbeauties, and naughtyandfit??

Thanks

If you like great photos, then AmazingMuscleBeauties is one of the best...

LittleManTate

Beware of Emma Wilton aka Hardiequeenie on Herbicepscam, she will try to get you off site and then do the boo-hoo, I don't have money for food, I don't have money for this and that.

It's better to stay on the platform and not get involved elsewhere with these people, especially Hardiequeenie.